Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Only 500 Bottles have been made for this flavor Exclusive to a special website
Check my social Media (@Bkupniewski) for details

Last exclusive flavor sold out in 4 days.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Legit question no troll....is there any discernible taste diff in grass fed beef vs not. Tracking all of the reasons people like the grass fed option was more wondering if taste was at play as well thanks.
I don't believe so, organic is pushed as the better meat and it is slightly as far as health, but Corn fed beef is better tasting, it has a sweeter taste than grassfed. That's not going to sit well with people, because of the push of organic grass fed beef lately.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't believe so, organic is pushed as the better meat and it is slightly as far as health, but Corn fed beef is better tasting, it has a sweeter taste than grassfed. That's not going to sit well with people, because of the push of organic grass fed beef lately.
organic and grass-fed are completely different things...

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Meadows Pre-Workout Formula

Nicely done by John.
Do you think people are going to piss and moan because creatine, BA, and TMG are present? haha

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think people are going to piss and moan because creatine, BA, and TMG are present? haha
Maybe....but the Nitrosigine is also way underdosed. Studies on it say you need 1.5g to see real benefits. Would have been better to either do this all the way or get HydroMax to 3g and not half-ass both

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe....but the Nitrosigine is also way underdosed. Studies on it say you need 1.5g to see real benefits. Would have been better to either do this all the way or get HydroMax to 3g and not half-ass both
This is why I go the bulk route.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Indeed....I was more commenting on a lot of people hate the staples being in their pres. I still like conqu3r's label better and why it is still my favorite pre to this point.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Only BA from me

I want TMG in my pre
Man, I don't mind the staples being present in a complete formula. Less bags to get out....haha

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed....I was more commenting on a lot of people hate the staples being in their pres. I still like conqu3r's label better and why it is still my favorite pre to this point.
I knew that, I was just adding to it somewhat by saying instead of griping about including the daily staples they should really be more peeved at the two underdosed ingredients.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is a study that says that Panax Ginseng is detrimental to mass gains though...
Theres also one that says red meat gives you cancer... so there's that ha

I never take one study as fact as its almost always possible to skew results towards one side or the other depending on bias or motivation

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Meadows' Best Bar Ever, who tried
[video=youtube;Af3NvWTLUUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af3NvWTLUUQ[/video]
Good review, based off profile he rates it very high. He said if you are looking for just a tasty bar and not worried about ingredient profile or sugar alcohols look elsewhere.

Another good review on multiple flavors:
[video=youtube;Oe8scKw4Ppk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe8scKw4Ppk[/video]

Couple other reviews i saw on other websites:

"These bars are AMAZING. Literally, the best bar I've ever tasted including candy bars. Lol. No kidding."
From Shelby Starnes "They are incredible and addictive! Excellent creation."
"I just got mine two days ago and they're AWESOME!
Easily the best bar I'be ever tasted, and I've tried them all over the years."

Brad Rowe IFBB Pro : "They taste amazing. I got 2 boxes for my mother-in-law because she has a super metabolism and always trying to pound calories. She fell in love with them and that saying a lot from a woman who eats nothing but rice/beans, pasta, bread, pizza lol. They are a bit pricey but I think they serve a good purpose for those who just dont have time to eat a solid meal and need the cals."

"These bars are legit, the chocolate coconut is amazing. I understand some may think they are overpriced, but you get what you pay for. Most of the crap for bars are $2.50 each, these are definitely worth keeping some in the freezer for emergencies.
"

From John Himself "David you would love these - nothing artificial..no preservatives...but the biggest thing is the texture..you don't have to microwave them because they are otherwise bricks....the texture is amazing...."

"The Apple Pie bar tastes so much like a real slice of pie that my first reaction is to have a side of vanilla ice cream with it."

More review off other webpages (Just did a google search on John Meadows Best Bar Review) and it takes you to some other forums

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Meadows New Fatburner Profile

Good ol chocamine. Them feels. Nice serving of teacrine there too. Super bitter ingredient to use in a powder. Capsule is def the way to go as he is using. Should also def feel a body heat increase with 40mg of paradoxine std for 6-paradol. Interesting matrix there.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
John Meadows Intra Mix
From John's FB
"..the intra mix with cluster dextrin and eaas. This one has the combinations you know I love, but also many more goodies added as you will see. Facts panel coming up later."

Ill post when its live.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New Havok. I liked the older formula for moderate stim days. Looks like this will pack a bigger punch. I like that it is not a huge prop blend like the old formula, but curious as to why the Betaine is half dosed.

havokhardcorel.jpg

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Picked up the new Sour Nukes flavor of Man Iso-Amino
2 - 30 Serving Tubs + Shaker for $36.99
Killer deal

Why is the discount code edited out?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Newest Xtend Flavor is out

Tangerine!!!

personal discount code on that site.
That sounds Really Good !! I am not a big fan of Watermelon Favoring, but I tried a sample of the Watermelon Xtend this morning, I Liked It !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha then it's a killer deal for YOU. Way to rub it in our faces!
I believe he gives away most of what he gets....so we all win !!!!!!!!!!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha then it's a killer deal for YOU. Way to rub it in our faces!
$36.99 for 2 tubs (60 Servings total) Of Man Iso Amino + A free shaker..
That is actually a really good deal.. Nearly 60 cents a serving..
That is for everyone as you can see in the bundle pricing.

That is not just me.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
$36.99 for 2 tubs (60 Servings total) Of Man Iso Amino + A free shaker..
That is actually a really good deal.. Nearly 60 cents a serving..
That is for everyone as you can see in the bundle pricing.

That is not just me.

Already on this! Using CPBOB.com!

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Folks, never thought I'd see this day...

...but after finishing a box of Robert Irvine Cinnamon Twist Bars and comparing it side by side with some Peanut Butter ones...the latter have been dethroned.

1) Cinn Twist
2) PB
3) Rest of humanity

#dasit

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Next time we do a trade ill send you some Xtend Tangerine and the new man flavor to try out Rick.
I think the half dozen cookies you sent last time, lasted longer than any cookies I ever ate. One a day and I ate them very slow............O so good!!

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Tangerine?? oooooooh. Also, those metal MAN shakers look great.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stumbled upon this gem over the weekend, sorry if its been discussed here before.

This is Hardcore Formulations Crank-n-stein. So DMHA and caffeine are the first 2 ingredients in a 1400mg stim blend, im kind of at a loss for words lol