The New Product Release Thread

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stumbled upon this gem over the weekend, sorry if its been discussed here before.

This is Hardcore Formulations Crank-n-stein. So DMHA and caffeine are the first 2 ingredients in a 1400mg stim blend, im kind of at a loss for words lol
It actually looks pretty average at best to me, with probably a bit too much in the stim department. I suspect some people will love it though..

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It actually looks pretty average at best to me, with probably a bit too much in the stim department. I suspect some people will love it though..
Lets assume best case scenerio here. 4 ingredients listed in a 1400mg stim blend, and lets just say they are all dosed exactly the same. Thats still 350mg DMHA and 350mg caffeine, thats the largest dose of DMHA I have seen by a long shot! Again this is assuming they are all dosed exactly the same, but since DMHA and caffeine are listed first in the blend I assume they are dosed higher then the last 2 ingredients. Could half scoop this and the stim blend might be back into a decent range haha

Also agree outside of this massive stim blend this formula is blah at best

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
John meadows Intra Workout Supplement

RECOVERY FACTOR X. It's an Intra-Carb formula designed to improve recovery, enhance performance, and provide skin splitting pumps.

RECOVERY FACTOR X contains a sophisticated blend of carbohydrates, along with unique mix of raw ingredients. Estimated Pre launch is January 30th with the official release date February 3rd.

Holy Cow at 45g Serving Size!

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
If glutamine and leucine inhibit nitric oxide what good are they for helping endurance?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

RECOVERY FACTOR X. It's an Intra-Carb formula designed to improve recovery, enhance performance, and provide skin splitting pumps.

RECOVERY FACTOR X contains a sophisticated blend of carbohydrates, along with unique mix of raw ingredients. Estimated Pre launch is January 30th with the official release date February 3rd.

45.5g servings and 3 servings per dose.... no wonder the water is at 42oz haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lets assume best case scenerio here. 4 ingredients listed in a 1400mg stim blend, and lets just say they are all dosed exactly the same. Thats still 350mg DMHA and 350mg caffeine, thats the largest dose of DMHA I have seen by a long shot! Again this is assuming they are all dosed exactly the same, but since DMHA and caffeine are listed first in the blend I assume they are dosed higher then the last 2 ingredients. Could half scoop this and the stim blend might be back into a decent range haha

Also agree outside of this massive stim blend this formula is blah at best
I hope that is a typo in the label. DMHA being listed first is a huge red flag

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Prosupps to make a protein cookie soon

ProSupps’ second edible effort due to be released sometime in the near future and is appropriately titled MyCookie.

At the moment we don’t have any more details such as macros or flavors, however after seeing how well the brand did with MyBar we can only imagine it’s going to be another delicious, high protein treat. Word is ProSupps MyCookie is going to be dropped sometime in March, which would make sense as that is right around a few big expos including the Arnold and FIBO.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Prosupps to make a protein cookie soon

ProSupps’ second edible effort due to be released sometime in the near future and is appropriately titled MyCookie.

At the moment we don’t have any more details such as macros or flavors, however after seeing how well the brand did with MyBar we can only imagine it’s going to be another delicious, high protein treat. Word is ProSupps MyCookie is going to be dropped sometime in March, which would make sense as that is right around a few big expos including the Arnold and FIBO.
Did they call you for some Expert Advice !!! If Not They Should Have !!!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Love Meadows but "recovery factor x"? I know some companies try TOO hard with their naming conventions but this seems a little lame especially with the route he goes in the naming of his various programs

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's a monster scoop. Won't be able to fit it all in a standard shaker cup

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a monster scoop. Won't be able to fit it all in a standard shaker cup
You got that right! Kind of makes the product a bit useless for that reason alone. I would just stick to your favorite BCAA and pop a FD2 pre workout. Will do much more for stamina and recovery than this ever could.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You got that right! Kind of makes the product a bit useless for that reason alone. I would just stick to your favorite BCAA and pop a FD2 pre workout. Will do much more for stamina and recovery than this ever could.
Errr not really.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ummm what? How does bcaa+epicatechin do more than hbcd +bcaa+ eaa for intra workout recovery.... those arent even similar comparisons

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wasn't IML supposed to be releasing a dmz/msten topical soon? Thought I heard that correct me if I'm wrong

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

New flavor from USP Labs of AminoLift and killer intro deal
2 Bottles for 28$ USPlabsRep

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ummm what? How does bcaa+epicatechin do more than hbcd +bcaa+ eaa for intra workout recovery.... those arent even similar comparisons
Ummm....just about every way possible for me Sir. You are right...there is no comparison. The bulk of this product is the cyclic dextrin. The other ingredients would already be obtained from the preworkout one had just comsumed, and the rest can be found in a quality BCAA/EAA which most people already have as well. I will pass on the cyclic dextrin. There is no need for people to have a pre-workout, intra-workout, and post workout. It is rather obsessive and overly redundant.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is no need for people to have a pre-workout, intra-workout, and post workout. It is rather obsessive and overly redundant.

HBCD+Peptopro for pre/intra/post = better perormance and recovery which means better results. How can it be redundant ?

If you eat 30min or 1 hour before lifting , then thats different story

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, all of the Follidrone 2.0 lovers out there must all be riding the same placebo effect. That must be it..
I have not tried Follidrone 2 so I cant say much about it but Placebo effect is amazing. My friend bought AAKG caps and according to him, he has never lifted so heavy before like now and he feel even breathing is easier now with low dose of AAKG.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ummm....just about every way possible for me Sir. You are right...there is no comparison. The bulk of this product is the cyclic dextrin. The other ingredients would already be obtained from the preworkout one had just comsumed, and the rest can be found in a quality BCAA/EAA which most people already have as well. I will pass on the cyclic dextrin. There is no need for people to have a pre-workout, intra-workout, and post workout. It is rather obsessive and overly redundant.
oh, my mistake, i forgot the laws of physiology dont apply when you're using FD2...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The point being that it could potentially replace those supps in one convienient product. Split the dose 50/50 with intra and post and there you go.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The point being that it could potentially replace those supps in one convienient product. Split the dose 50/50 with intra and post and there you go.
but thats... logical... we cant have that

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I had quoted the OG post but must have backspaced it all and not noticed lol. On mobile, too lazy to try requote

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
i seriuosly dont give a **** about proton cookies or bars at all

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First ProSupps and now MT. The protein cookie market is growing rapidly
My only issue with protein cookies is the following. From the ones I have seen, they are really not all that high in protein and relatively high in fat (10+ grams). Given that, I would rather have a real cookie from a local bakery and simply have a protein shake with it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Applied Nutraceuticals working on a NO boosting protein bar

The protein bar that is only at the concept stage at the moment, is being described as a functional sports nutrition bar with 20g of protein, all from whey isolate. It also apparently has NO boosters, BCAAs with no word on whether they’re naturally occurring or added free form BCAAs, and a low calorie count.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The protein bar that is only at the concept stage at the moment, is being described as a functional sports nutrition bar with 20g of protein, all from whey isolate. It also apparently has NO boosters, BCAAs with no word on whether they’re naturally occurring or added free form BCAAs, and a low calorie count.
Subd for Pump Bars

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Not sure if it'll be a hit with the masses but it's definitely a different take

JPARKS42

Awards
  • Established

Interesting concept, I'm quite intrigued to see what comes of this...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Bcaas in a bar... woof. That flavor could be atrocious

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My only issue with protein cookies is the following. From the ones I have seen, they are really not all that high in protein and relatively high in fat (10+ grams). Given that, I would rather have a real cookie from a local bakery and simply have a protein shake with it.
Completely agree with this! The only protein cookie I can justify is from MYPROTEIN. 37.5g of protein and whole cookie is 320 cals, taste is decent given price point and protein count ( nothing out of this world but not something I dread eating)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

TruMulti from PES available in a men’s and a women’s version

Both of the products are being described as all of what you need and none of what you don’t. Basically they’re well put together multi-vitamin supplements coming in easy to swallow capsules, with 23 well-dosed ingredients in the men’s TruMulti, and 24 in the women’s. Both versions appear to feature the same two highlights with 200mcg of Chromax chromium picolinate and 600mg of KSM-66 ashwagandha.

milanownz

Awards
  • Established

TruMulti from PES available in a men’s and a women’s version

Both of the products are being described as all of what you need and none of what you don’t. Basically they’re well put together multi-vitamin supplements coming in easy to swallow capsules, with 23 well-dosed ingredients in the men’s TruMulti, and 24 in the women’s. Both versions appear to feature the same two highlights with 200mcg of Chromax chromium picolinate and 600mg of KSM-66 ashwagandha.
Seems to be very promising!!