The MOST effctive natural anabolic for cutting

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The MOST effective natural anabolic for cutting

what do you think is the best natty anabolic to take while cutting? I was thinking about running Massmax or Vector but i heard those increase appetite unfortunately.... looking for something to keep me looking fuller and harder as i lose weight but also help with maintaining or even increasing strength gains

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are cutting, you are NOT going to build muscle really. But if you are eating enough protein, muscle loss should be pretty minimal/reasonable.

Creatine may help. ArA may help. More protein will help.

As far as the new "natural anabolics" - the only thing I would say will build muscle and/or strength is BMP. It is the obvious winner among all the "natural muscle builders" that I've tried. Most did nothing.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would agree with bmp. That stuff is great. Haven’t used it in while but definitely could see noticeable changes. Imo there is very little you can take that’s going to prevent muscle loss, you need to do that with your diet. Slow and steady increases in caloric deficit and a concentrated focus on not losing strentgh.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could look at Primavar. It is a high dose Laxogenin product that is billed as a natural anabolic that can help with fat lose. I have two bottles and will be running them starting tonight.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Ribeye steak
I was gonna say a new york strip but that'll work.

Been having a great outcome running Humanfort while rolling (BJJ) I'm not exactly caloric deficient but I'm getting leaner it feels.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
You could look at Primavar. It is a high dose Laxogenin product that is billed as a natural anabolic that can help with fat lose. I have two bottles and will be running them starting tonight.
And the conclusive studies/published research on Laxogenin is still something like ZERO

GTFO of here with anything that is a Brassinosteroid.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you are cutting, you are NOT going to build muscle really. But if you are eating enough protein, muscle loss should be pretty minimal/reasonable.

As far as the new "natural anabolics" - the only thing I would say will build muscle and/or strength is BMP. It is the obvious winner among all the "natural muscle builders" that I've tried. Most did nothing.
What is BMP?

What do you think of Anafuse?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what do you think is the best natty anabolic to take while cutting? I was thinking about running Massmax or Vector but i heard those increase appetite unfortunately.... looking for something to keep me looking fuller and harder as i lose weight but also help with maintaining or even increasing strength gains
if you want to continue to stay natty it's probably best to focus on either cutting or increasing increasing strength gains.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Agree with this.

Definitely ensure you are (or are still) taking Creatine.

Ensure diet is optimized for what you want. Want strength and muscle fullness? I keep carbs as high as I can keep them while still losing weight and around training (EAAs + carbs during training as well is something I prefer and may be beneficial depending on training style). The slower the cut and the deficit the better your fullness and strength should be.

Then something like Ep1logue by Olympus Labs may benefit you. It should help lead to a more pumped and vascular look, while helping maintain some strength (which again will be mostly diet related). Check out my quick review in the q and a here: EP1LOGUE Q&A
https://anabolicminds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6177682

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any Thing to trigger mtor. Pa, Leucine, hmb, betaine, vector , immunolin . Hydro salmon protein

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS X gels are great for muscle retention on a cut! I also like using SNS creatine HCL

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iconogenin always leans me out....bmp was a good one

I would stay away from vector for a cut, that stuff made me super hungry all the time, great for bulking

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With a proper diet geared toward a cut while on anafuse you can get pretty good results. Anafuse is a good natty product to take during bulk or cut in my opinion. Helps you lean out during a cut and helps you put on some lean muscle mass depending on your diet.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With a proper diet geared toward a cut while on anafuse you can get pretty good results. Anafuse is a good natty product to take during bulk or cut in my opinion. Helps you lean out during a cut and helps you put on some lean muscle mass depending on your diet.
Just buy the main ingredient in anafuse and save money. You can buy it in bulk powder.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is BMP?

BMP works by increasing the expression of certain Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (mostly 2 and, especially, 7). These are prime anabolic triggers closely tied with IGF-1 effectiveness. Basically, BMP2 and 7 redirect the development of stem cells away from Adipocytes (fat cells) and osteoclasts (which break down bone) and towards lean muscle and osteoblasts (healthy bone cells). The effect is quite profound.

Luckily I just made a giant leap forward in the formula, and will be adding 2 new ingredients that both boost BMP7 and GH/IGF-1 pathways, as well as increasing the absorption of the other ingredients by 12 fold.

diesel x

diesel x

Awards
  • First Up Vote
BMP works by increasing the expression of certain Bone Morphogenetic Proteins (mostly 2 and, especially, 7). These are prime anabolic triggers closely tied with IGF-1 effectiveness. Basically, BMP2 and 7 redirect the development of stem cells away from Adipocytes (fat cells) and osteoclasts (which break down bone) and towards lean muscle and osteoblasts (healthy bone cells). The effect is quite profound.

Luckily I just made a giant leap forward in the formula, and will be adding 2 new ingredients that both boost BMP7 and GH/IGF-1 pathways, as well as increasing the absorption of the other ingredients by 12 fold.
Stoked for this! when can I be expecting a release?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stoked for this! when can I be expecting a release?
It's in for final quotation and order now. Probably won't be for about 3 months, realistically.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is BMP?

Sometimes Matt talks and my mind just goes blank and I think...."Ummm...whaa????"

And I'm pretty good with some of this stuff (I like to think *pats self on back*).

BMP is Evomuse's product. Short for Body Morph Phenotype (A play on the pathway it hits, Bone Morphogenic Proteins).

If you want some science, read what Matt says or look for the write up.

If not - then it is simply the best non-hormonal muscle builder, IMO, on the market right now. ArA is good...there are other things that are "good" but BMP is totally different.

When I started using it I was stuck at doing 1 rep at 405 on deadlifts. In something like 30-45 days I was doing 425 X 5. And subjectively what impressed me is I did that 425 X 5 and it felt EASY. I just felt strong doing it, not like sometimes you deadlift and you get the reps but they are a grind. Is it like roids? Probably not. But I don't respond to anything and it definitely had a big effect for me.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sometimes Matt talks and my mind just goes blank and I think...."Ummm...whaa????"

And I'm pretty good with some of this stuff (I like to think *pats self on back*).

BMP is Evomuse's product. Short for Body Morph Phenotype (A play on the pathway it hits, Bone Morphogenic Proteins).

If you want some science, read what Matt says or look for the write up.

If not - then it is simply the best non-hormonal muscle builder, IMO, on the market right now. ArA is good...there are other things that are "good" but BMP is totally different.

When I started using it I was stuck at doing 1 rep at 405 on deadlifts. In something like 30-45 days I was doing 425 X 5. And subjectively what impressed me is I did that 425 X 5 and it felt EASY. I just felt strong doing it, not like sometimes you deadlift and you get the reps but they are a grind. Is it like roids? Probably not. But I don't respond to anything and it definitely had a big effect for me.
Agreed. I keep hoping I see it come up in the auction section! lol

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely wanted to try the BMP so glad to hear it's coming back but as always with Evomuse products I wouldn't hold my breath, Just being honest here but hope I am proven wrong.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Evomuse.
In Europe, as usual, we are forgotten!
Your products are never found.
Shame!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse.
In Europe, as usual, we are forgotten!
Your products are never found.
Shame!!!
I ship direct to Europe all the time. Let me see if I can make a discount code for Europe only.....Yellow Vest?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well count me in on BMP when this new formula comes out..l

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Are you not worried that Paeoniflorin could decrease androgens like testosterone and not inhibit estrogen synthesis?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you not worried that Paeoniflorin could decrease androgens like testosterone and not inhibit estrogen synthesis?
There are unconfirmed/unrepeated studies shown in ovaries, but nothing has conclusively been shown. One of the major studies use a combination of Peony Licorice, with Licorice showing inhibition in leydig cells and no effect from the isolated Peony/Paeoniflorin.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2850159

BMP, even used over extended periods, hasn't had any reported estrogenic effects or other signs of lowered T.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I ship direct to Europe all the time. Let me see if I can make a discount code for Europe only.....Yellow Vest?
On Predator it is always unavailable!
Why?
What other "European" site do you support?
I would like to buy in Europe, and not in America, to avoid excessive costs for shipping, and the various problems I could have with the customs of my country.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On Predator it is always unavailable!
Why?
What other "European" site do you support?
I would like to buy in Europe, and not in America, to avoid excessive costs for shipping, and the various problems I could have with the customs of my country.
It's been out of stock for a long time. They will have some of this new batch when it's done.

I've never run into any problems shipping direct, and first class shipping is around $20,

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My wife is running Anafuse right now, still early on (2-3 weeks in?) so minimal results so far, but I’m wondering if adding extra Laxogenin on top would be a good idea. I’ve got a ton. If so, how much to add, just an extra 100mg maybe?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My wife is running Anafuse right now, still early on (2-3 weeks in?) so minimal results so far, but I’m wondering if adding extra Laxogenin on top would be a good idea. I’ve got a ton. If so, how much to add, just an extra 100mg maybe?
You could probably add 50 to 100 mg on top of anafuse. I wouldn't go too high but if you have the extra supps you can experiment and see if it aids in the results!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The MOST effective natural anabolic for cutting

I have been on a cut for the last 3 months and will continue for another 1 month. My strength has only improved even after losing about 5kgs.
What I did
1) Lifting heavy
2) Getting enough protein
Supplements I used- Betaine Anhydrous for 4 weeks, KSM66, Zinc, Vitamin C, Muscletech Clear Muscle (I don't think it did anything to improve strength)

My suggestion: Just keep a good diet and supplementation simple.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS Creatine HcL with SNS Reduce XT. Hands down

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Micronized Creatine monohydrate
I have been on a cut for the last 3 months and will continue for another 1 month. My strength has only improved even after losing about 5kgs.
What I did
1) Lifting heavy
2) Getting enough protein
Supplements I used- Betaine Anhydrous for 4 weeks, KSM66, Zinc, Vitamin C, Muscletech Clear Muscle (I don't think it did anything to improve strength)

My suggestion: Just keep a good diet and supplementation simple.
Many times even hormones wont increase strength on a cut.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Not sure about hormones. But, I started my cut with these lifts at body weight of 78Kgs
Squats- 160 Kgs
Deadlift- 188 Kgs
Bench- 103 Kgs

Yesterday I tested out my 1rep max and they were (Body weight: 73 Kgs)
Squats-167 Kgs
Deadlift- 195 Kgs
Bench- 106 Kgs

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

amen! find pro that say keep performance during prep - never will. that with GRAMS of anabolics/androgens.

plants keeping muscle? lol what an industry :) Eat ton of protein up to deficit calories (i think helms say 2.4g/kg?) and work the muscle so body need to keep most of it around - best can do.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure about hormones. But, I started my cut with these lifts at body weight of 78Kgs
Squats- 160 Kgs
Deadlift- 188 Kgs
Bench- 103 Kgs

Yesterday I tested out my 1rep max and they were (Body weight: 73 Kgs)
Squats-167 Kgs
Deadlift- 195 Kgs
Bench- 106 Kgs
performance can increase even if fat dropping... too a point, especially if not near limit. what was starting/current bf%? stage lean 5% different from i have nice abs at 12%.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
performance can increase even if fat dropping... too a point, especially if not near limit. what was starting/current bf%? stage lean 5% different from i have nice abs at 12%.
I haven’t checked. But, I would take a guess and say I was at 16-17% and now it must be around 12% lost quite a lot from my back and core.

We are all saying the same thing. Eat well and use minimal supps (that works).

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dropped 3-4 lbs this week . At this rate , its unlikely, although possible to gain muscle. I feel i gained a little yesterday on my chest, and I had to ask a buddy to spot me. Training has to be intense. At the very least I maintained. Now if I did it slower like maybe 1 lb a week I could maybe gain .

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's been out of stock for a long time. They will have some of this new batch when it's done.

I've never run into any problems shipping direct, and first class shipping is around $20,
Pred is super expensive and if order from US with the $20 shipping, the total cost goes above the import-free threshold. Customs convert into EUR the total amount paid + the VAT for dietary supplements.

If you are lucky and the merchant has declared a lower amount *and if* the Customs employee is super busy or indifferent that day you *might* get away paying less fees, if not you will get asked to provide apart from invoice the bank/card receipt etc...

Another EU merchant with better prices than Pred or better shipping prices would be most welcome

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m waiting for the new DCP but Thermo-Vol has been good to me so far. Pricey but I’m definitely noticing that I’m leaning out.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pred is super expensive and if order from US with the $20 shipping, the total cost goes above the import-free threshold. Customs convert into EUR the total amount paid + the VAT for dietary supplements.

If you are lucky and the merchant has declared a lower amount *and if* the Customs employee is super busy or indifferent that day you *might* get away paying less fees, if not you will get asked to provide apart from invoice the bank/card receipt etc...

Another EU merchant with better prices than Pred or better shipping prices would be most welcome
Old post but still true @dsade, really should branch out to another UK/EU merchant. Many UK/EU chaps here realise Pred are rip off. Over charge for everything compared to all other sites. I asked Powermyself awhile back (Big EU distributor) and they advised you more interested in working with just Pred (or words to that effect).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old post but still true @dsade, really should branch out to another UK/EU merchant. Many UK/EU chaps here realise Pred are rip off. Over charge for everything compared to all other sites. I asked Powermyself awhile back (Big EU distributor) and they advised you more interested in working with just Pred (or words to that effect).
As soon as I get restock I'll reach out to them.