The Last Apocalypse of Winter Mass-1Andro style(Sponsored)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My brother is a Fed in FLA. and has a Mosberg...that is a destruction machine. No accuracy needed with that thing!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
yep. point and destroy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've got a mossberg 500 with these stocks

:D handy that way. one of the only steel folders for that shotgun, most of the rest are fiberglass

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I'll stick with my Romanian WASR-10(ak-47), Bersa .38 concealed carry, and Kel-Tec Sub-2000 Collapsible 9mm Rifle(this 1 is THE most fun to shoot. It's like a fckn toy.)
Yeah I have a uzi too and that thing is fun to shoot.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
you ever go up to the dade city outdoor range?
No I go to the outdoor one called hernando sportmans club. It has 100yd and 200yd ranges. they have one down by sarasota that has up to 2000yds too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm looks like about an hour drive for me, maybe we can make a central florida AMer gun range visit :D

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
hmm looks like about an hour drive for me, maybe we can make a central florida AMer gun range visit :D
Sounds good man. I am always do to shoot some lead. I will probably go to hernando next weekend.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good man. I am always do to shoot some lead. I will probably go to hernando next weekend.
i could definitely stand to whiz off a few hundred rounds of 22s :) and a couple boxes of 223s, just to make sure the scope is centered in case I need to hit a squirrel

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
It's probably a good thing you don't have a handgun.

Buy a mossberg 590 tactical shotgun, you'll probably be much better protected, and much less likely to blast yourself or someone else on accident.

Plus if you buy slugs you don't even need to be in the same room as an intruder, just blast a hole through the wall.

The military uses it... good enough for my home.
Hmm... I wonder if that's legal in the city. Not like I need to carry the sh*t around.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... I wonder if that's legal in the city. Not like I need to carry the sh*t around.
Yeah the cool thing about a shotgun is that you usually don't even have to shoot it you just pump it and that sound is enough. Or ask someone if they want to suck start your shotgun.:run:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Increased my cals alot yesterday I probably had about 5000. Today I woke up at 182 wtf is going on.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you still need licensing for it in manhattan, but its easier to get than handgun. Find a trap shooting club somewhere around, and they should be able to help you :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Timber+Firearms:run:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
you still need licensing for it in manhattan, but its easier to get than handgun. Find a trap shooting club somewhere around, and they should be able to help you :)
Hahahaha, trap shooting with that thing... Classic.

I mean, I would probably attempt it, but man that gun is so far from the classic over and under.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Try upping your protein as well bro. Also, add some peanut butter in with that morning shake. It'll add extra protein, cals, and it'll taste even better. Maybe have a pb and banana sandwich as well. That's my fave bulking food besides a fluff,pb, and banana sandwich lol.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Try upping your protein as well bro. Also, add some peanut butter in with that morning shake. It'll add extra protein, cals, and it'll taste even better. Maybe have a pb and banana sandwich as well. That's my fave bulking food besides a fluff,pb, and banana sandwich lol.
I put pb in all my oatmeal. The cals are there for growth. Just not sure whats happening

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Update-
Real tired today not much to report. Will be going to the gym later after class. Probably about 9:00. Just doing some arms and cardio. I have a thought about my weight being gay. This is the first cycle that i Have done cardio consistently after my workout every time. I usually don't because I saty fairly lean without. Maybe it is added fat loss because I seem leaner today.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update-
Real tired today not much to report. Will be going to the gym later after class. Probably about 9:00. Just doing some arms and cardio. I have a thought about my weight being gay. This is the first cycle that i Have done cardio consistently after my workout every time. I usually don't because I saty fairly lean without. Maybe it is added fat loss because I seem leaner today.
Just be patient with the weight. I tend to ignore mine most of the time and just watch the mirror. I would not be surprised if you are in fact dropping fat and increasing LBM at the same time.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Just be patient with the weight. I tend to ignore mine most of the time and just watch the mirror. I would not be surprised if you are in fact dropping fat and increasing LBM at the same time.
hope so!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Busted the Bi's
ez bar curl 50-15,70-10,80-10,90-10
Db curls 25-10,35-10,35-10
preacher DB curls 25-12,25-12,25-10
Cable curl things(hard to explain) 20-15,20-15,20-15 drop 2.5lbs 6 more drop 2.5lbs and 6 more

20 mins cardio

Pump today was pretty serious. Arms were swollen as hell, and almost painful. Bi looked weird though .The one muscle that goes across the bi (branchialis) was popping out like a steel cable. It looked pretty cool I have to say.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Update-
:lol:

Gotta say, the 1-Andro definitely takes a toll on your energy levels. That's one reason I amped the dosage - to finish a little earlier. My weight is just swinging around quite a bit now, but I'm always waking over 190.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
:lol:

Gotta say, the 1-Andro definitely takes a toll on your energy levels. That's one reason I amped the dosage - to finish a little earlier. My weight is just swinging around quite a bit now, but I'm always waking over 190.
Hopefully I am just leaning out nicely. I think I might bump it to 7 a day tomorrow and see where that leads me.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully I am just leaning out nicely. I think I might bump it to 7 a day tomorrow and see where that leads me.
I think I may be a touch softer when all is said and done... which is ok with me. I just get anxious to strip it off. I'm a bad bulker.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean softer?
I just feel like I may have added a bit of fat on to the frame as well. Some parts look more defined and definitely bigger, but I can feel my lower back and stomach taking on a little extra love. :wiggle:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I just feel like I may have added a bit of fat on to the frame as well. Some parts look more defined and definitely bigger, but I can feel my lower back and stomach taking on a little extra love. :wiggle:
Hm that would suck if i was adding fat and no weight as well. I hate myself for tryin tren so early. Nothing competes with it!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hm that would suck if i was adding fat and no weight as well. I hate myself for tryin tren so early. Nothing competes with it!
I've definitely added some muscle as well. So I'm happy.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Weight was 184 this morning woo hooo! Weird thing last night I went to bed and didn't drink any water after i got in bed, but i pissed about 10 times last night. Where did all this water come from. It was weird as hell. I kept thinking to myself I haven't had water in hours what is going on.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I will be hitting up shoulders later on today at about 4:30. Tomorrow is deads day and I am trying to get a new pr. I think i can get 405 for sure.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I will be hitting up shoulders later on today at about 4:30. Tomorrow is deads day and I am trying to get a new pr. I think i can get 405 for sure.
Thats my one rep PR. I think I'm going to go up to that with low volume and take another crack at it... If it lifts, I'll try 425.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Thats my one rep PR. I think I'm going to go up to that with low volume and take another crack at it... If it lifts, I'll try 425.
Yeah that was going to be my approach too. I got 375 for 2 sets of 5 last time so 425 doesn't seem too far off. Lets do it boyee!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Hells yeah I am the dead man!
I was going to do shoulders today and then I noticed i was already doing dead oh well:bruce3:
Back assualt

wide grip pull up -2 set of 10
Deads-135-10,225-5,365-5,395-3,415-4 :nutkick:Yes sir could have got more i am sure
2 more sets of pull ups.
3 sets of pull downs 140,160,180
tbar rows 2plates-10,3plates-10,3+25,10,4-5drop to 3 for 5
seated cable rows 140-10,160-10,160-10
closegrip pullups 2 sets
bb shrugs 135-10,185-10,230-10

15 min on bike

I am super stoked about my deads weight. I can get 475 before the end of the cycle and I will make it happen. It was great too because everyone in my gym was grilling me like "he is going to get it" then I repped that bitch out for 4. Hell yeah. You should have seen everyones faces.:eek:wned:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SHeeeyaatt boy...reppin the monster weights!! That is good stuff right there Hman. Walking a little bow legged with that huge set of ***** hanging.... Big props bubba!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nice work on those deads, you whooped on me.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Nice work on those deads, you whooped on me.
I was surprised myself. Next week I am trying to bang out a 450. My last pr before I stopped working out(because of legal issues) was like 460 I think. So if I can get past that this cycle I will be hell of happy.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I guess its all about progress. I have nothing to complain about given the weight I've added on my Deads this year.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I guess its all about progress. I have nothing to complain about given the weight I've added on my Deads this year.
Hell yeah man. 400 is 400 no matter how you look at it. That is some serious weight.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I jus realized that my top numbers on deads where off by 10 lbs. My bad so i got 395 for 3 and 415 for 4.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sh`t Im jealous

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't left the house since reading those numbers....:sad3:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hells yeah I am the dead man!
I was going to do shoulders today and then I noticed i was already doing dead oh well:bruce3:
Back assualt

wide grip pull up -2 set of 10
Deads-135-10,225-5,365-5,395-3,415-4 :nutkick:Yes sir could have got more i am sure
2 more sets of pull ups.
3 sets of pull downs 140,160,180
tbar rows 2plates-10,3plates-10,3+25,10,4-5drop to 3 for 5
seated cable rows 140-10,160-10,160-10
closegrip pullups 2 sets
bb shrugs 135-10,185-10,230-10

15 min on bike

I am super stoked about my deads weight. I can get 475 before the end of the cycle and I will make it happen. It was great too because everyone in my gym was grilling me like "he is going to get it" then I repped that bitch out for 4. Hell yeah. You should have seen everyones faces.:eek:wned:
NICE WORK!!!