The Last Apocalypse of Winter Mass-1Andro style(Sponsored)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
definitely more solid looking. that's a great pump brotha.

tattoopierced1

lookin thick! Def. hit up those trap bars.. with a little more added to your traps, you'll be looking hyooge

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you mean? i should have stepped it up, but i was doing the sets with like 30 sec rest in between.
I understand, just curious why you dont up the weight each set.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I understand, just curious why you dont up the weight each set.
I just did them so fast that if I would have upped the weight it would have made my reps drop and I was trying to get 10. I will up them next week.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Forgot about that thing! Well my new gym doesn't have one of these things but the have a machine type thing kinda like that motion but I don't like it. So I stick with heavy deads and db shrugs.
You ever do Barbell shrugs? The range of motion is less, but man i can pack some weight on and get my traps pumped up.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Lil update real quick

Just got done hitting legs, abs, and bi's. Great workout and I was feeling very large today. The pump was the best I have had so far. Back pumps were crippling though. I need to grab some taurine b/c I can't take one like that again. I will update some numbers later, but right now I need to let my arms regain feeling and do some quick homework.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You ever do Barbell shrugs? The range of motion is less, but man i can pack some weight on and get my traps pumped up.
Yeah I toss them in there here and ther and also behind the back bb shrugs.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hman.
Damn those delts are looking swole up homie!! :eek5:

Nice job on the weights too. Big numbers!! :head:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Today was going to be a off day but I can't help but go so I am going to just goahead and do something but not sure what yet.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Your doing one heck of a job HMAN!..keep it up buddy!:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about Single Arm Smith Machine Shrugs? I just started doing these and love them!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about Single Arm Smith Machine Shrugs? I just started doing these and love them!
I've been doing those for a New York minute! Also, I perform one arm bent over rows (kneeling against one knee Johnny Jackson/Branch Warren stylee) on the smith because our gym's Db's only go up to 125lbs and with the smith, sky's the limit and 225 has been my limit so far.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
shoulders
Db presses 40-12, 55-10, 65-10, 70-10
front raises 50-12, 50-10, 50-10
lateral raises 20-10, 25-10, 20-10
rear delts 30-10, 35-10, 35-10
front rows 60-10, 70-10, 80-10

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
shoulders

Nice work

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha...nice Hman! Youre one strong cookie!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have to say the strength is starting to rise. I thought i would get higher on the dumbell presses but after i got done with those I got a wave of fury. Needless to sat I did the workout with almost no rest in between(10-15 secs). the Andro is def helping in the stamina area. One thing though my shoulders hurt pretty bad from the pump. It was a little crippling ,but I kinda liked it at the same time. FEEL THE PAIN!!!!!:swordfight:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
rear delts at 35 is pretty damned impressive brotha.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw those rear delt #s also...impressive. Timber is running an AI during his cycle, are you also H?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Just ate some chicken and rice, and now I am headed to the gym. Hitting Some Back Bitches! I think I am going to change my diet up a bit. I will lower my fats a little (except my last 2 meals) And up my carbs significantly. I think I operate beter with higher fats lower carb, but with anabolics I feel that I do better with higher carbs. So lets experiment a little shall we? Should be good to pump me up and fill my muscle bellies to the extreme!!:AR15firing: Get swole!:smashfreakB:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've started doing db pullovers now, and i'm enjoying them

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
shoulders
Are u doing your front raises with DB 50's?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a little easier on my ego!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i've started doing db pullovers now, and i'm enjoying them
Yeah I did them this week and I like them. I will have to put them in there from now on.

War report
Pull ups wide grip 3 sets of 8
pull ups narrow parallel 2 sets of 10
T-bar rows one plate-10,2-10,3-10,3+25-10
Plate loaded pull downs 1 plate(on each side)-10,2-10,3-10
Machine close grip pulldown 120-12,140-12,160-12,180-10
Machine row one set 20 reps, drop 10lbs till failure, drop 10lbs till failure, drop 10lbs till failure

20 min cardio

Overall i felt really strong and had lots of stamina. I am liking this so far. The pumps are great. so 16 days in and this is starting to pick up. So I have a little bit over 3 weeks left( 24 days). Time to kill it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
H, are you running any AI during this or only in PCT?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin' good up in here hman.

Keep poundin' that iron brutha-mayne!!! :hammer:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good workouts bro..From the numbers your getting stronger

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn good hman!

Just gotta comment on the db pullovers! I started em up at the beginning of this log. Ive had 3 session now with them included and DAAAYUUUMM!!! This exercise is the sh1t!! I will be using it as a staple in my chest workouts from now on! It has made my chest MUCH fuller and thicker! Im luvn it! Like tattoed said you gotta go heavy and keep form. Keep your hips low and breath! This exercise is no joke!

Back to your regularly scheduled program...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok H..thanks

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Today is a off day. Just chillen not too much to report.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well I am beginning to wonder what is going on with my weight. Woke up this morning at 183. WTF? Am I losing weight? I look full, but it seems that the wieght gain has stopped and maybe went backwards. I am not sure if I am losing fat from the added cardio or if cardio just totally kills my gains. I think maybe I need to stop the cardio or I am just losing fat a good rate. I can see myself getting leaner but it seems that it can't be that much. Whe is the majority of the weight supposed top come on with this compound. Is it a late bloomer like phera. Week 3 should be serious imo , but it seems that it is just slowing down. Let me know some ideas here guys.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like fat loss to me. put up some pics Ill let you know what i think

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Well I am beginning to wonder what is going on with my weight. Woke up this morning at 183. WTF? Am I losing weight? I look full, but it seems that the wieght gain has stopped and maybe went backwards. I am not sure if I am losing fat from the added cardio or if cardio just totally kills my gains. I think maybe I need to stop the cardio or I am just losing fat a good rate. I can see myself getting leaner but it seems that it can't be that much. Whe is the majority of the weight supposed top come on with this compound. Is it a late bloomer like phera. Week 3 should be serious imo , but it seems that it is just slowing down. Let me know some ideas here guys.
We're on the same boat. Just stuff your face with good food.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you might have thinned out a bit... I'd definitely just start housing food. I've been killing good cereal every night... thats an easy couple hundred calories.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you might have thinned out a bit... I'd definitely just start housing food. I've been killing good cereal every night... thats an easy couple hundred calories.
Yeah I have only gained like 3lbs and it seems i am little bigger but not a lot. I will up my carbs alot today.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
just up your calories.. problem solved ;)
They have been pretty high 3000-4000. I am in the process I am going to eat one packet of oatmeal, 2 pieces of ezekiel, half cup of rice and some roast. If that amount of carbs doesn't do it I don't know what will:numbered:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Fat too man.... 225% more calories gram for gram!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
By the way... my view on it is this...

If I have a target weight, say 195 - I'll eat and drink all night until I weight 198 / 199 or whatever when my head hits the pillow... Then I take note of my morning weight each day and see how that creeps up. If I'm two pounds short, I'll blend up some casein / banana / pb / milk... drink that and top off with water.

Some guys say not to weigh yourself a lot. I'm exactly the opposite. I think it helps to get a really good idea of how much you weigh at different points of the day - and how else will you know if you're eating enough...?

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
By the way... my view on it is this...

If I have a target weight, say 195 - I'll eat and drink all night until I weight 198 / 199 or whatever when my head hits the pillow... Then I take note of my morning weight each day and see how that creeps up. If I'm two pounds short, I'll blend up some casein / banana / pb / milk... drink that and top off with water.

Some guys say not to weigh yourself a lot. I'm exactly the opposite. I think it helps to get a really good idea of how much you weigh at different points of the day - and how else will you know if you're eating enough...?
True I do the same thing. Great minds think a like. I think that watching the fluctuations kinda messes with my head too.