The Last Apocalypse of Winter Mass-1Andro style(Sponsored)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
If I laughed at your squats - you could laugh at my deadlifts. Then we'd both feel like poop.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from hitting back I will update later or tomorrow b/c i am beat! I Did get 425 for 2 on the deads today!!!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Very Nice!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I laughed at your squats - you could laugh at my deadlifts. Then we'd both feel like poop.
We could all gang-bang laugh at the fact that I can't perform either of those two exercises due to the current condition of my lumbar.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Weight is 188 steady! I have some atrophy in the lower region, but not alot. Lethargy isn't bad at all either!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight is 188 steady! I have some atrophy in the lower region, but not alot. Lethargy isn't bad at all either!
I'd like to get back up to a lean 188 :) - Probably won't be for a while. That's another 13lbs on my frame. :eek: - I'm going for 5lbs of LBM over my cycle.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to get back up to a lean 188 :) - Probably won't be for a while. That's another 13lbs on my frame. :eek: - I'm going for 5lbs of LBM over my cycle.
Yeah but you are alot leaner so we are probably about the same in lean body mas, don't you think?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet deal hman! :thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but you are alot leaner so we are probably about the same in lean body mas, don't you think?
I know you've got me on delts, but ya, 5'9" at 188 is about equivalent to my 5'8" at 175.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about 5' 11", 170....:(

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Weight was 189 this morning. I had a great chest and shoulders workout.

Chest
Incline BB-135-12,155-10,185-10,205-10,225-6

fly machine-don't remember the weight but I did 4 sets starting at 135 I think. This really was burning today. i noticed that I had my seat too low and when I raised it up I could really feel the stretch and squeeze.

BEnch press machine 2 plates on each side for 3 sets

Shoulders
Smith press machine 0ne plate(each side)-10,1+25-10,2-10

Side raises-20-12-25-10,25-10

Front raises-20-10,20-10,20-10

Up right rows-60-12,70-12,80-10

Bent over rear delt raises 35-10,35-10,35-12

Had a really good pump going on today. I felt a little weak today but not too bad. The last 2 workouts of chest and shoulders where no joke. My shoulder is killing me now when I work it out. I might have to switch it back to its own day when I back on this program. Right now I am going to switch to the Dc. I will finish this week out how I am working out now and start Dc in a week or I might go into a cut and then do DC after not positive yet. i have to wait for the cycle to be over before hand anyway. I was going to post some after workout pics because my Shoulders and chest was swole as hell I looked more ripped as well. My shoulders had striations and veins running all over them. Good deal.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about 6'3, at 252? :biglaugh:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are ya brotha man? How is the cycle going or did you stop it?
Cycle is going great brutha. I just stopped the log. Very busy with other matters right now. But training and the cycle are both balls to the wall!!!

I've still got one week left and I'm up 12 freakin pounds!!! Strength is through the damn roof.
The high dose Epi/D-Bol is treating me real good. :arms:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Cycle is going great brutha. I just stopped the log. Very busy with other matters right now. But training and the cycle are both balls to the wall!!!

I've still got one week left and I'm up 12 freakin pounds!!! Strength is through the damn roof.
Good Deal bud! Glad to know you are still rocking it!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made my day TG!! Fight the good fight big man...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Up 12lbs, nice work! I'm down 21lbs since you've been gone.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
Dont you love getting on some hormonal sh1t when you first start seeing someone :hammer:

...sucks when you come off tho - "are you not attracted to me anymore?" "why arent you humping me all the time now?"
lol yes!@#!@#

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays workout

Legs
Squats 135-15,185-12,225-10,275-6
leg extentions 4 sets

Bis
Seated Db curls 25-15,30-10,30-10,35-10,35-10,30-10
Machine curls 50-10,drop,40-10,drop,30-10,drop,20-10 Both arms
Ridiculous pump happening yesterday.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Here are some some update back pics. I thought the lighting look real cool on one thats why I put 2 up.

Attachments

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delts, traps and posterior delt/trap tie-in looks great.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Tri and forearm workout last night. I had a great pump and stamina. I upped the dose to 800mgs for the last 5-6 days. Lets see if i can get another pound out of this.Been sitting at 187.5 in the mornings.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Lookin pretty sexy hman(totally homo) lol. Keep kickin the iron's bitch azz mayne!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delts, traps and posterior delt/trap tie-in looks great.
Nice eye man! I agree the tie-in is kickass bro! :squintfinger: Just messin. Im just jealous. The delts are monstrous! Looks like the right front delt is larger than the left..but its hardly noticeable ;)..back is lookin wide and thick man

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I feel like I haven't gotten much larger but I always feel that way.So I guess its just my mind playing tricks on me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. I feel like I haven't gotten much larger but I always feel that way.So I guess its just my mind playing tricks on me.
We're always rough on ourselves. I've recently been very hard on myself, too. You look good, man! Solid delts, those really are your strong point.

I see you doubled up on the plaid short/boxer mix. ;)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
We're always rough on ourselves. I've recently been very hard on myself, too. You look good, man! Solid delts, those really are your strong point.

I see you doubled up on the plaid short/boxer mix. ;)
Gots to plaid it up man. I love those kinds of shorts they are extremely comfortable.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
i just revaluated my progress. I looked at some pre back pics to the ones now and i have definaelty added some size to my back thats a fact. i am debating if I should work out today or tomorrow. Decisions decisions?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Howd the vagina surgery go? lol jk...rest/eat up bud

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vaginal implants are big in my hood!!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
i wonder, if i had one of those close to my inner thigh, i really could go **** myself!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Chest
BB 135,185,225,245
incline machine 4 sets
machine flies 4 sets

Cable pressdowns 3 sets
dips 3 sets
seated DB lifts 4 sets

15 min cardio

Good pump going on today not much for strength though. Felt weak at first then it got better. I have like one or 2 more days on the 1 andro then I am done ,.