The Future of Primordial Performance

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, I saw what you saw and agree. Makes me want to do something similar now.

Cutting followed by recomp or recomp followed by cutting. Example:

Week 1 through 4
Androlean
Week 5 through 12
Andromass and Androhard

My goal? 250lbs with slightly visible abs.
so from what I read on the site there is a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already contemplating my next winter bulk:

AndroMass weeks 1-8
P-Plex weeks 1-4

:aargh:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't running AndroMass followed by AndroHard or AndroLean be counterproductive to your gains (especially weight increase)?

CA1987

CA1987

Awards

Week 1 through 4
Androlean
Week 5 through 12
Andromass and Androhard

Dude you can't be serious.
What you are thinking about doing is a cut/bulk/cut/bulk all in one cycle.
You really need to rethink this.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, pick a direction and stick with it. Let your diet dictate your results. I am cutting up and adding mass now with DMZ/Epi. My results are based on a well thought out diet and training routine, the anabolics just make the transformation happen faster and aid in recovery/growth/fat loss. I could do it without but it would be a slower process.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so from what I read on the site there is a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked?
We have always had the 100% money back guarantee and yes it still applies to the Androseries. However, the 150% money back guarantee applies to those who properly log, etc., their androseries product or products.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established

Week 1 through 4
Androlean
Week 5 through 12
Andromass and Androhard

I've always been a fan of lean bulking all the time, changes my calories slightly up or down as I see fit, and only going on an all out cut or bulk diet for only a few weeks to throw my body a curveball and keep it from adapting to my current diet. I'd say since summer is coming up soon to run the androlean first solo, have a diet that starts at 500 calories below maintenance, then adjust cals as needed to meet your goals. Lots of heavy weights, reps range 3-5 on your core lifts, and hiit cardio, maybe even some hurricane circuits if you can manage it. Then take some time to solidify the new gains. After a small pct with something like resveratrol and daa, just to be safe. Then I would run androhard in your case, probably 6-8 weeks, on a diet about 350 cals or so above maintenance, bodybuilder type workouts.

Thats what I would do in your situation anyways, but if you want to try that cycle more power to you, it would definitely be testing your own theory.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have the weight to lose then lose it<cut first. Stabilize your nutrition for that weight, and then look into a good slow bulk. Just keep it smart, and be patient with your goals.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Week 1 through 4
Androlean
Week 5 through 12
Andromass and Androhard

250 with abs, you'd be facking King Kong and you'll have nothing on Denzel Washington, according to his movie.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
x2, your body will fight against that, and win every time

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I've always been a fan of lean bulking all the time, changes my calories slightly up or down as I see fit, and only going on an all out cut or bulk diet for only a few weeks to throw my body a curveball and keep it from adapting to my current diet. I'd say since summer is coming up soon to run the androlean first solo, have a diet that starts at 500 calories below maintenance, then adjust cals as needed to meet your goals. Lots of heavy weights, reps range 3-5 on your core lifts, and hiit cardio, maybe even some hurricane circuits if you can manage it. Then take some time to solidify the new gains. After a small pct with something like resveratrol and daa, just to be safe. Then I would run androhard in your case, probably 6-8 weeks, on a diet about 350 cals or so above maintenance, bodybuilder type workouts.

Thats what I would do in your situation anyways, but if you want to try that cycle more power to you, it would definitely be testing your own theory.
hahah, maybe rulk should be paying you some of those consultation fees....good advice man

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of the strategy after that last post. Of course with the Androlean id be in a straight cut, but while on Androhard and Andromass id go for a recomp, diet in line for each phase. Training, ive got that covered. Ive always had super intense workouts, the kind that make you really want to take a nap after. I have to admit my diets(the ones i make) suck, but they produce results.

I got to 240lbs with abs coming in with this diet- 2 seasoned grilled chicken breast with bbq sauce and bleu cheese dressing 2 to 3 times a day, 2 to 3 Nitro-tech shakes, sometimes a pound of ground beef with bleu cheese, plenty of diet coke. I worked as a bouncer at a nice bar with a good kitchen, so I had all my food cooked while I was at work. Some times I get potato skins or pasta for carbs.

I also have a brother who competes and I can get a diet from him any time. Anyways if the Androseries works as advertised, im pretty sure I can do some serious damage with them. Fyi this will be my first cycle since early 2006.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of the strategy after that last post. Of course with the Androlean id be in a straight cut, but while on Androhard and Andromass id go for a recomp, diet in line for each phase. Training, ive got that covered. Ive always had super intense workouts, the kind that make you really want to take a nap after. I have to admit my diets(the ones i make) suck, but they produce results.

I got to 240lbs with abs coming in with this diet- 2 seasoned grilled chicken breast with bbq sauce and bleu cheese dressing 2 to 3 times a day, 2 to 3 Nitro-tech shakes, sometimes a pound of ground beef with bleu cheese, plenty of diet coke. I worked as a bouncer at a nice bar with a good kitchen, so I had all my food cooked while I was at work. Some times I get potato skins or pasta for carbs.

I also have a brother who competes and I can get a diet from him any time. Anyways if the Androseries works as advertised, im pretty sure I can do some serious damage with them. Fyi this will be my first cycle since early 2006.
What about the cell tech man? The cell tech? I mean sure you can just take creapure and some gatorade powder/waxy maize, but its cell tech, that label is so pretty.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just going over this. I was curious as to what the reps thought. As a nice slow 8 weeker.1 bottle of andromass and 1 bottle of androlean dosed half than recommended.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running cycle of Androhard soon as it get's here. I need to stock up on TRS for my PCT. I used to have a PP code for 10% off but i can't find it anymore. Can someone Post it again or send me a PM.

Thanks

twistid

Awards
We have always had the 100% money back guarantee and yes it still applies to the Androseries. However, the 150% money back guarantee applies to those who properly log, etc., their androseries product or products.
What qualifies as a "proper log" ? What are the stipulations behind getting the 100% money back guarantee?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just going over this. I was curious as to what the reps thought. As a nice slow 8 weeker.1 bottle of andromass and 1 bottle of androlean dosed half than recommended.
Goal would be?
For a slow bulk I would just stick with AndroMass for 8 weeks, and keep a solid diet the whole time.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again same deal, honestly that is going to be diet, diet, diet. Since you have 8 weeks to play with it would give you time to really make sure you are dialed in. JMO

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Im actually working on diet now. Dont plan this until august. So have some yime to figure out what wotrks and what doesnt for my body. Hoping it will help polish off a now to fall recompostion/body transformation!!!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Im actually working on diet now. Dont plan this until august. So have some yime to figure out what wotrks and what doesnt for my body. Hoping it will help polish off a now to fall recompostion/body transformation!!!
Im never goin to go for an all out mass phase (most likely), so im with you an the recompisition idea. You have plenty of time to do some damage on your own untill you call in the calvary (Andromass and Androhard ).

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the cell tech man? The cell tech? I mean sure you can just take creapure and some gatorade powder/waxy maize, but its cell tech, that label is so pretty.
Haha. Ive come a long way since then. Ive learned a lot since joining this board. Truly truly though cell-tech is such an over priced creatine product. Sure it works but ive made my own version of cell tech and like it just as much. Creapure, Beta-Alanine, MAP, Ibcaa's, cinnamin with chromium picolinate and gel cap alpha lipoic acid.

Cell tech was actually one of the first sports supplements I ever bought. Strength and performance went up dramatically. That was probably the moment I fell in sort of an infatuation with supplements. Ah... the good ole days. The next level reminiscent of that was with prohormones. Exact same feeling but definatly next level stuff right there.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. Ive come a long way since then. Ive learned a lot since joining this board. Truly truly though cell-tech is such an over priced creatine product. Sure it works but ive made my own version of cell tech and like it just as much. Creapure, Beta-Alanine, MAP, Ibcaa's, cinnamin with chromium picolinate and gel cap alpha lipoic acid.

Cell tech was actually one of the first sports supplements I ever bought. Strength and performance went up dramatically. That was probably the moment I fell in sort of an infatuation with supplements. Ah... the good ole days. The next level reminiscent of that was with prohormones. Exact same feeling but definatly next level stuff right there.
Cell-tech took creatine and sold it under 20 different supplement names lol. Always makes me laugh.

CA1987

CA1987

Awards
Hey reps, what is the deal with the shipping date being delayed?
Is this going to be like the release date, constantly being pushed back?
A friend ordered some and is about ready to cancel his order.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes you have to sacrifice to win ;)

-Maxximal

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey reps, what is the deal with the shipping date being delayed?
Is this going to be like the release date, constantly being pushed back?
A friend ordered some and is about ready to cancel his order.
No, we had our gel capping machine break down on us, it is only going to push back the dates a few days. We apologize for the inconvenience.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just on the ALean right?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as I am informed, this will only have an effect on lean and mass, hard isn't effected.
So what we looking at now for Mass? (Should I run a 4 weeker to kill some time...)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
March is almost here, so starting a 4 weeker would put you out until May, if my math is correct.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah...I know...but I wanna be ONNN lol. This is the longest wait I've had between cycles in quite a while. My last one had me off PCT by mid November. Four months mayne :(

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah...I know...but I wanna be ONNN lol. This is the longest wait I've had between cycles in quite a while. My last one had me off PCT by mid November. Four months mayne :(
I feel yah bro... I feel yah. 2 week boladrol cycle wasn't enough, but I had to try it lol

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BBG, what did you think of the Boladrol?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have half a bottle of tren and half a bottle of h-drol, maybe I'll take those for 2 weeks just to get my PH fix regardless of the seemingless useless waste of a 2 week stash lol. I might even have some old remnants of a superdrol cycle in my closet...and I've got enough clomid to last me 4 more cycles, I'll just start taking that up until I get my A-Mass too. Serious on the last part haha.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't some of you with 2 week stash's just plan them with the shipdate of the mass, and turn your 2 weeker into a 6 weeker?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't some of you with 2 week stash's just plan them with the shipdate of the mass, and turn your 2 weeker into a 6 weeker?
I think this^^^ would be feasible. Patience gentlemen...the time is coming very soon.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Best part:

"I'm a ****ing T-REX"
I knew heretostudy was full of it when he said that he didn't. Get his hands on the Andro series before us. If I see a T-rex at the Arnold Classic I'm stealing it's gym bag