Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start Androhard/hdrol log starting in april

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man it's time! Been waiting for this for a looooong time.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sushi para II, all you can eat for $19 and its byob... do it after a leg day, you will thank me later.
I would destroy that place, sushi and I have a strong love for each other, its up there with beer and me. Man if that was in Houston it would have a permanent a** print of mine in a booth.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a business opportunity...
Yeah my chick is a restaurant GM and she could run that joint but I would want it to be high quality and I don't see how that could be too profitable at $20; I could see $30 or so but if I can get it for $20, baller!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotta find someone willing to sit with me while I shovel food, usually the gf has to deal with that, but she is still out of the country lol.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my chick is a restaurant GM and she could run that joint but I would want it to be high quality and I don't see how that could be too profitable at $20; I could see $30 or so but if I can get it for $20, baller!
Believe it or not it is high quality, thing is that most of the people going are Northsiders, large groups of girls on a ladies night, and very few real men who know how to eat. So it works out for them. All this sushi talk is making me hungry.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Believe it or not it is high quality, thing is that most of the people going are Northsiders, large groups of girls on a ladies night, and very few real men who know how to eat. So it works out for them. All this sushi talk is making me hungry.
YUP, I know what I'm doing tonight after the gym. I have an All you can eat sushi joint by me 20$ as well.
:AR15firing:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YUP, I know what I'm doing tonight after the gym. I have an All you can eat sushi joint by me 20$ as well.
:AR15firing:
Nice, thats one of my favorite meals- all you can eat sushi. The place by my house has all you can eat sushi for lunch and they only charge 17.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Nice, thats one of my favorite meals- all you can eat sushi. The place by my house has all you can eat sushi for lunch and they only charge 17.
DAYUMMM! $17 is nuts, I'm happy with 20.

Today is Gym, P-slin, and then GIANT Sushi/sashimi platter!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can have your sushi place, I'll take my $5 Indian buffet.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The food may be five bucks, but the guaranteed diarrhea is free! :dump:
That helps make it a guilt free cheat meal. The calories don't count if they move through you that fast, right?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
The food may be five bucks, but the guaranteed diarrhea is free! :dump:
That helps make it a guilt free cheat meal. The calories don't count if they move through you that fast, right?
Bahaha!! Not sure a $5 indian buffet is worth it but I hear cat and dog is really anabolic! :nana:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sushi talk is really, really making me want to break Paleo for about 3 hours...

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Dont do it !! you are strong grasshopper !! (with a Bruce Lee style delivery) :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
This sushi talk is really, really making me want to break Paleo for about 3 hours...
No sashimi salmon wrapped in cucumber on paleo? Or you craving the rice lol?

Was thinking of gong Paleo too. How has your experience with it been?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No sashimi salmon wrapped in cucumber on paleo? Or you craving the rice lol?

Was thinking of gong Paleo too. How has your experience with it been?
Not a fan of cucumber and I love rice. The hardest part has been giving that up since I love both rice and rice noodles. I'm still in transition, but I feel SO much better. My muscles are a little flat, but that'll change when I refeed.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is my cheat meal, and all this talk of sushi has made up my mind!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Not a fan of cucumber and I love rice. The hardest part has been giving that up since I love both rice and rice noodles. I'm still in transition, but I feel SO much better. My muscles are a little flat, but that'll change when I refeed.
So there are refeeds on this diet too? Do you have any good sites, links, or threads that you'd recommend for learning about the paleo diet?

Today is my cheat meal, and all this talk of sushi has made up my mind!
LOL good move!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I've been on a Keto/high carb diet and let me tell you i can really pack on the weight.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAYUMMM! $17 is nuts, I'm happy with 20.

Today is Gym, P-slin, and then GIANT Sushi/sashimi platter!
Yeah 17 is a steal. I love Pslin and Anabolic pump right before my sushi meal. Ill then let it settle for 2 hours and hit the gym. Add some GPLC and my pumps are 2x's better than Plasma Jet easily.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 17 is a steal. I love Pslin and Anabolic pump right before my sushi meal. Ill then let it settle for 2 hours and hit the gym. Add some GPLC and my pumps are 2x's better than Plasma Jet easily.
Interesting, I used either blended oats or waxy maize for my preworkout carbs with anabolic pump. Never used gplc with pslin or ap but I'm sure it enhances the pumps quite well.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ETA for the second wave of AH and AL is tomorrow. I'm excited. :)

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
:eek:

edit: has anyone received there AL or AH's yet and started them up?

curls

curls

Awards
So we are perhaps looking at shipping next week with the AndroMass...
"Perhaps"- What is this the Andromass is shipping early? Will the people that paid for faster shipping be shipped first?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and yes:D

I will know more tomorrow, but things are looking good

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, I used either blended oats or waxy maize for my preworkout carbs with anabolic pump. Never used gplc with pslin or ap but I'm sure it enhances the pumps quite well.
I get a really good pump with Pslin by itself, but adding GPLC to the equation really puts the pump and performance into overdrive. When im into my workout and I look in the mirror and see a major difference in appearance, im reminded how supplements can make such a difference.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are saying on pp site that there is another delay
That's correct, the date is now 4/1 for shipping on Andromass. We apologize for the delay, it's simply taking us longer to process AM than than it did for AH/AL.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I apologize for my statement seems I need to insert my foot in my mouth...Delay is only a couple more days, manufacturing of AM is quite complex, but again we are only talking a few days. Sorry for the delay gents, thank you for the continued patience. There are logs started on AndroHard and AndroLean to see just how effective the new AndroSeries is.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I apologize for my statement seems I need to insert my foot in my mouth...Delay is only a couple more days, manufacturing of AM is quite complex, but again we are only talking a few days. Sorry for the delay gents, thank you for the continued patience. There are logs started on AndroHard and AndroLean to see just how effective the new AndroSeries is.
It should be worth the wait.:party:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up dudes!! again im too lazy to backread 10 pages... it seems it jumps that much in a day or two.. are there links to any logs yet? stocked to see this in action:D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats up dudes!! again im too lazy to backread 10 pages... it seems it jumps that much in a day or two.. are there links to any logs yet? stocked to see this in action:D
this thread has almost 72 thousand views. Logs? BBG hooked it up with links.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another note, my AH from the second batch shipped yesterday. Right on time.:thumbsup:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fcuk it, I'm starting Boladrol tonight. If AndroMass finally makes it to me whenever, I'll hold onto it I guess. Or if it shows up in time I can bridge from Bola. I'm sick of f'in waiting! So if April 1 is a set in stone ship date, I'm bridging from Bola and then running Dbol for the first 4 weeks on AM.