The Future of Primordial Performance

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, his strength makes me feel like a chick.

Confused on the first part, but thanks for the second part!
Perhaps Volcom will be up to strength and mass log/run later this year with Andromass & Androhard.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Perhaps Volcom will be up to strength and mass log/run later this year with Andromass & Androhard.
I'm thinking about running that combo soon, but my strength is nowhere near Volcom's :arms: and I'm 45 lbs lighter :lmao:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im just guessing. Probably when all the pre-sale orders go out.. could be the 3rd batch. Im sure once the logs are out and demand is even higher, production will bump up and start being carried by Nutra.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
When its ready!! :p

April 7th for those that didnt know.

Another week?

$400 tied up for 2mos is pretty ridiculous...

* I'm typically the very last person to complain also.. so that's sayin somethin :p

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Another week?

$400 tied up for 2mos is pretty ridiculous...

* I'm typically the very last person to complain also.. so that's sayin somethin :p
PP is a pretty stand up company, I'm sure they will be doing something for the people that bought the original presale to make up for it. The presale is still going on for andromass though, very close to breaking down and getting some to just stock up on.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
PP is a pretty stand up company, I'm sure they will be doing something for the people that bought the original presale to make up for it. The presale is still going on for andromass though, very close to breaking down and getting some to just stock up on.
I've been disappointed by most PH's in the past.. nothing seems to help me break 180lbs lean (10% or less). I'm going to up the calories a little more while on AM/AH and see what happens. The only possible thing I can do is heavier shakes morning/evening or constantly munching on almonds.

Even at 25 I've got the metabolism of a 16yr old cheerleader. Even at 3-3500cal a day not including 3-4 cans of Mt. Dew I'm hard pressed to stay above 175, at 5'11.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We a are working very hard to get these out to you guys as soon as we can. Time is almost here...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been disappointed by most PH's in the past.. nothing seems to help me break 180lbs lean (10% or less). I'm going to up the calories a little more while on AM/AH and see what happens. The only possible thing I can do is heavier shakes morning/evening or constantly munching on almonds.

Even at 25 I've got the metabolism of a 16yr old cheerleader. Even at 3-3500cal a day not including 3-4 cans of Mt. Dew I'm hard pressed to stay above 175, at 5'11.
Well there is your problem, you can't gain on PHs if you are throwing up shortly after your meals. :lmao:

How much do you weigh? If you are at 175 right now I am very confident you will be pleased with your gains.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Will PP be using this new delivery system on any of the current products?

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Well there is your problem, you can't gain on PHs if you are throwing up shortly after your meals. :lmao:

How much do you weigh? If you are at 175 right now I am very confident you will be pleased with your gains.
:stick:

I've been holding steady at 175 around 10% just eating maintenance the last several weeks. Starting this week I'm moving to 500-1k over maintenance so roughly 3500. Going to see what happens there for the next 2 weeks before AM starts shipping. I'd like to be 180-185 prior to starting but that's asking alot.

My end goal is 185-190 around 8%.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nor can you gain when the whole football team is banging the hell outta you and turning your insides to mush lol.

Those shakes they're giving you aren't that high in calories I've been told...

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I've got an idea bring out a creatine nitrate product with ur new delivery system ....... win win win

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established

I'm 5'10" about 215 right now, fairly lean. I find that I can keep my size at around 4000-4500 calories. My metabolism is very high as well, so I feel your pain. Up the cals gradually leading up to your cycle, trying to hit 4000 at the start of the andromass/androhard, then by the end getting to atleast 4500, more or less depending on your gains. If you need a solid shake try this. 1.5 cups milk, 1 cup oats, 2 tbsp peanut butter, honey, 1 scoop whey. Add about 2 of those in and you should be gaining some quality size. I like adding in granola bars too at the end of every meal, even though its only about 100 calories its cheap and easy.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Activity level plays a huge part here as well, I have eaten in upwards of 10,000 cals a day to maintain.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got an idea bring out a creatine nitrate product with ur new delivery system ....... win win win
Don't think CN would need a delivery system though. Maybe something with ecdy?

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5'10" about 215 right now, fairly lean. I find that I can keep my size at around 4000-4500 calories. My metabolism is very high as well, so I feel your pain. Up the cals gradually leading up to your cycle, trying to hit 4000 at the start of the andromass/androhard, then by the end getting to atleast 4500, more or less depending on your gains. If you need a solid shake try this. 1.5 cups milk, 1 cup oats, 2 tbsp peanut butter, honey, 1 scoop whey. Add about 2 of those in and you should be gaining some quality size. I like adding in granola bars too at the end of every meal, even though its only about 100 calories its cheap and easy.
Once i reach 2500ish in solid food I start to get uncomfortable. Looks like it's going to involve the use of pb and olive oil in shakes to make this happen. 4-4500 is going to be necessary to gain the 12-15lbs I'd like to see through an 8 week cycle.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jcalvert, I was reading Hany Rambod's section in this months MD and he had a strategy for getting good, deep restfull sleep and I think it could help you. Basically its taking a good amount of calories before bed with simple sugars and some protein, but you migh benefit from taking in some fat with it too.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
jcalvert, I was reading Hany Rambod's section in this months MD and he had a strategy for getting good, deep restfull sleep and I think it could help you. Basically its taking a good amount of calories before bed with simple sugars and some protein, but you migh benefit from taking in some fat with it too.
That would be amazing..we'll see if it works tonight.. putting down 6 whole eggs, half cup cheddar cheese along with a 600 calorie shake. Bed in 20 mins.

I rarely sleep well...typically wake up 3-4 times a night.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be amazing..we'll see if it works tonight.. putting down 6 whole eggs, half cup cheddar cheese along with a 600 calorie shake. Bed in 20 mins.

I rarely sleep well...typically wake up 3-4 times a night.
Dont forget the sugar! Its the big insulin release that will make you drowsy : )

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Define "this week" haha.
Still should be shipping on the 7th/8th. Sorry for the confusion guys. We manufacture all these products in-house and because we have such tight quality control it is taking a bit longer than expected.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
As long as I don't find any hairs in my bottle, I'm good. Once heard of a ugl that had hair inside a vial, how that happened, not sure.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as I don't find any hairs in my bottle, I'm good. Once heard of a ugl that had hair inside a vial, how that happened, not sure.
Yeah but there was no charge for the hair.:yup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just some extra BCAAs!

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
wtf!!!!!!!!!!!! ill pay more for hg thank you

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
have you seen my head, id need rx hair, hg wouldnt even cut it....ill be in one of those stupid bosley adds (and please no bosley rep jump in here like the supp companies do, and tell me the stuff works, its jmo

and the hair thing is whack.....really with ugl oils, a whatman filter should be used, considering, well its underground

i saw a report on another forum, analysis of a bunch of different oils, ugl and hg, and they found alot of crap, needless to say the user was banned

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My hair is the source of my strength.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
all i got left is some wires, but i manscape em too....i dont know how you do it

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
75000 views, wtf? when is this thread gonna just stop?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you're saying...
This is the thread that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people, started subbing it not knowing what it was, and they'll just keep on viewing it forever just because this is the thread that never ends...yes it goes on and on my friends...some people.........