The Future of Primordial Performance

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
AndroBulk anyone?
Coming for someone else i'd think that was a joke:mischievous:
Is there something your not telling us. You did say that there was going to be more new product to come in the near future.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coming for someone else i'd think that was a joke:mischievous:
Is there something your not telling us. You did say that there was going to be more new product to come in the near future.
It was expressed earlier that just because the 19- didnt make it into Mass didnt mean we wouldn't consider it later.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
It was expressed earlier that just because the 19- didnt make it into Mass didnt mean we wouldn't consider it later.
must have missed that Thanks

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like Hoopem just posted, thanks by the way, I will add it will make for a dry cycle with potentially serious strength gains. Honestly it's THE stack imo.
I really can't wait for this stack.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
AndroMass+AndroBulk....i'm drooling. I need to make some money so I can run this for 8 weeks :) On a side note, I just pre-ordered AndroHard and AndroLean. My journey with the AndroSeries begins March 24 :)

curls

curls

Awards
It would be 19 nor as in a deca equivalence...
Deca equivalent without deca ****? I would love to see the write up when this comes out. I am sure the Androbulk is down the road but keep the inovation coming. :bling:

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
AndroShred... DHEA+Trenbolone? LOL make it happen somehow!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mod edit. bye. its like you thought we were kidding.

Reactions: mw1
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, with the dhea derivatives the possibilities are numberous... 19nor dhea, 4-dhea, 1-dhea.... you can create a lot of different ph's with this beautiful little molecule.

On a side note, who hear is planning a longer cycle. I know with the relative safety profile, I'm planning on running a 10-12wker with AH and another goodie(not made my mind up yet, but it'll be non-methyl fo sho) all at a lower standard dose, possible 3-4caps/day. I love the slow, gradual gains that the longer, non-methyl cycles provide. Much easier to keep and enjoy :D.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was thinking a 8 to 10 weeker. Havnt decided yet. Thinking andro mass/Then a special goodie/ then andro lean. SO many possibitlties, so hard to make up my mind!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, with the dhea derivatives the possibilities are numberous... 19nor dhea, 4-dhea, 1-dhea.... you can create a lot of different ph's with this beautiful little molecule.

On a side note, who hear is planning a longer cycle. I know with the relative safety profile, I'm planning on running a 10-12wker with AH and another goodie(not made my mind up yet, but it'll be non-methyl fo sho) all at a lower standard dose, possible 3-4caps/day. I love the slow, gradual gains that the longer, non-methyl cycles provide. Much easier to keep and enjoy :D.
I had 12 weeks originally planned, dialed it back to 8 as I think this will be the sweet spot. I have a lot of ideas floating right now...

If you are doing anything over 6 hCG is a good idea

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Im considering a 12 week run, maybe even 16 weeks. I need to get all of my ducks lined up and enlist the help of Matt Porter for the best possible run.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AndroBulk sounds as good as AndroMass! So yes please :D

//CC

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Im considering a 12 week run, maybe even 16 weeks. I need to get all of my ducks lined up and enlist the help of Matt Porter for the best possible run.
So did you spring for the consult fee or is getting to pick his brain a perk of being a rep. If so sign me up.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
All hypothetical at this point, but would a DHEA product that would have the biological equivalent of a 19 nor product also have progestin related issues?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
For AndroMass, when used in conjunction with the TRS, what is the recommended dosing for Torem?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i cant wait for my androhard to get here :fing02:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All hypothetical at this point, but would a DHEA product that would have the biological equivalent of a 19 nor product also have progestin related issues?
Potentially, I havnt seen any information on it, so Eric would be better suited for that question.

For AndroMass, when used in conjunction with the TRS, what is the recommended dosing for Torem?
40mg/day is Eric's recommendation with the TRS.

jayice

Awards
Hey guys! i was wondering if you think any of the androseries products are safe for an 18 year old? as my brother has been asking me about it! and i dont know what to say to him?

thanks

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys! i was wondering if you think any of the androseries products are safe for an 18 year old? as my brother has been asking me about it! and i dont know what to say to him?

thanks
Everybody is gonna tell you 21 and over.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

thanks
The suppresion and the screwing with your Endrocrin system is still going to be simular to other PH's. So it would be good to wait till someone is 25. When your natural Test and GH has alredy peaked. 21 is really a bare min.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The suppresion and the screwing with your Endrocrin system is still going to be simular to other PH's. So it would be good to wait till someone is 25. When your natural Test and GH has alredy peaked. 21 is really a bare min.
OK I'll take your 25 and raise to 30

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
any nor compound is going to have the progestin sides to a degree....you can go the p5p vitex route, nutra planet has that for cheap, or opt for a dht based compound, more bang for your buck imo, because of the androgenic qualities.....ohhh and how convenient primordial performance carries androhard

i can see people pushing that stack for sure

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
im curious to as to who is paying for that, and what they are getting......he obviously looks the part, matt porter, but i wanna hear someone who bit the bullet and tried that out

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
25 is when i first did a ph, m1t, and i still didnt know what i was doing......i dont think age is the big thing, its exp, yrs training, knowing your body, ect ect

having started late, and up until now, iv not needed a ton of anabolics to put on size

its sad when i see the guy who weighs 175, and has run sdx3, phera, epi x2, dzine, and is looking at the andromass now

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25 is when i first did a ph, m1t, and i still didnt know what i was doing......i dont think age is the big thing, its exp, yrs training, knowing your body, ect ect

having started late, and up until now, iv not needed a ton of anabolics to put on size

its sad when i see the guy who weighs 175, and has run sdx3, phera, epi x2, dzine, and is looking at the andromass now
This. I really think a good parameter is 5 years of structured training and nutrition experience. Notice how I said structured, though...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

But brah, it's a RIPPED 175! :lol:

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
lol how tall tho???? i can be ripped at a little under 210

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any nor compound is going to have the progestin sides to a degree....you can go the p5p vitex route, nutra planet has that for cheap, or opt for a dht based compound, more bang for your buck imo, because of the androgenic qualities.....ohhh and how convenient primordial performance carries androhard

i can see people pushing that stack for sure
The products are designed to stack with each other:)

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
Holy helllll 450 Bucks!!!

nvm jsut clicked without Consultation lol .. much bettter!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy helllll 450 Bucks!!!

nvm jsut clicked without Consultation lol .. much bettter!
Yeah, this consultation route may not be for you, especially if you have a good grasp on the essentials. Now if your not and dont want to spend countless hours researching on the 'net, or just want to maximize your cycle and want that extra guidance, the consultation could be a worthy option.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I know this thread is about the androseries and you guys are making a big push, but any info on other new products, or enhancements of oldies but goodies?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this thread is about the androseries and you guys are making a big push, but any info on other new products, or enhancements of oldies but goodies?
Well we have a lot in store to say the least, some upgrades and some new products!