The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been okay, I missed training on Mon and Tue because my stomach started swelling and I could not stand straight. Its still hurting but I trained the rest of the week. I wish we had medical insurance on me because I think the hospital is what its going to take to get better!
I'm sorry that you feel so sh*tty, but still training despite it - you are a trooper and survivor. I hope you find out what is bothering you, so that you can fix it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 71

1247 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min jogging
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
e. 1 x 1 min effort
f. 4 min easy
g. 1 x 1 min effort
h. 4 min easy

1322 - Hamstrings/Abs (1 min recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. Romanian BB Deadlifts 4 x 10
2. Hanging Leg Curls 4 x 10
Superset B -
3. Glute-Ham Raises (on floor) 4 x 20
4. Crunches (hips at 90 degrees, legs fully extended) 4 x 20
Superset C -
5. Stiff-Legged BB Deadlifts (BB touch floor) 4 x 20
6. Deadbugs (with plate) 4 x 10

1405 - 3 mile Run.

1432 - Stretch 20 min.

2322 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Those prepared to sacrifice many of the pleasures of this world, in their pursuit for excellence, are those who will be able to be successful." - Wilf Paish, The Complete Manual of Science

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0100-1014, so nearly 9.25 hours sleep. Needed the longer sleep, considering the almost lack of the night before, and the pain of my stomach all day yesterday. Deep sleep. No dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Have been highly focused. When I get into my writing, or something else I am passionate about, I can lose myself in it so easily, and be so far removed from the world.

Energy: Excellent. The extra day off yesterday (although NOT intentional or planned for) must have done SOME good.

Motivation: THINK LIKE A CHAMPION!

Mood/Aggression: Good.

Stress: Ok, so stress has decreased again, back down to lower levels...

Libido: HIGH!

Endurance: Excellent.

Strength: Hamstrings' days are never about strength.

Quality of Training: So, yes, not quite following the cardio/resistance sessions for the specific day, but improvising, since I will only get four resistance sessions in this week...HIIT Run was AWESOME! I can now run outside - thank God; running in the gym on a small indoor track sucks balls - and had a great time of it. I loved it so much and got so into it that I missed a turn-off, and ended up running for an extra mile. Ah well, all's good...Resistance session was fine...Post-weights run was a little slower, and was using hills as well, but was all good...

Recovery: Great.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs...Vascularity better these days AFTER training, although it's fine during cardio; just not as good during resistance sessions, which is interesting...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs, shoulders, and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Definitely DISpleased with what I have let happen over the last week. Time to strip it all back off; start paying attention to the small details again and kick this body back into PRIME condition!

Appetite: Being good...Water intake back to normal...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I have to be careful that I don't overload myself re work...

RPN Notes: Coming up on 10 weeks re RPN Skincare Regimen re facial of Majestic Mineral Mudd followed by Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy post-shower. From last week I started doing this in the mornings after my post-training shower, and definitely noticed more of a difference - my pores must be open more after that shower, considering it is longer and hotter than my cold-1-minute-pre-bed shower. Anyways, to give an example of the difference that has occurred over the last 68 days of following this regimen, I started out with 12 and 10 lines/wrinkles around my left and right eyes respectively. Now, I am down to only ONE line/wrinkle around each eye, although that on my right is a lot fainter than that on my left. In further testament to the success of this stack, my husband has commented on how much younger and less stressed my skin is looking, and has taken to using my Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy himself!...I HAVE developed large black bags under my eyes from my lack of sleeping, and they have started to cause a line under each bag of late, but given the success of the Majestic Mineral Mudd/Flawless Skin Couture Intensive Dermal Restoration Therapy stack, they will be gone in no time at all!...I have a few days of my tub of Majestic Mineral Mudd left, and will sorely miss this when it is gone, as I believe that it has played a huge role in my results, and is definitely a key factor in making my skin soft and clear...Huge thumbs up to RPN on these products! I have been impressed with EVERY skincare product that I have used from RPN and pretty much use almost nothing but this line when it comes to my skincare, from cleansing to facial to moisturizer...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 72

1022 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging

1039 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 6 x 20, 16, 12, 9, 8, 7
2. Dips 6 x 8
Superset B -
3. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 6 x 10, 8, 8, 8, 8, 6
4. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 6 x 8
Superset C -
5. Incline DB Bicep Curls 4 x 10
6. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB under chest) 4 x 8

1140 - Spin Bike:
a. 10 min @ 100-104 rpm
b. 5 min @ 106 rpm
c. 5 min @ 120 rpm

1256 - Stretch 20 min.

2029 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Fitness is not a look! It is a lifestyle!" - Marzia Prince

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0430-0759, so nearly 3.5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreams, none...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been nothing but focus today.

Energy: Not as good as it has been, but feel better.

Motivation: DREAM HIGH! AIM FOR THE STARS! TAKE NO PRISONERS! NEVER ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST THAT YOU CAN GIVE!

Mood/Aggression: Ok.

Stress: Low-ish...

Libido: Still high, and rising!

Strength: Getting better, little by little.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run wasn't that great. I definitely can't do two days in a row re HIIT RUN, although I can do more than one or two days in a row re HIIT if every other day is NOT running...Resistance session was excellent. Feeling good to be back in the gym...Post-weights cardio was good. Sweating a lot, but cold sweat....

Recovery: Feeling hamstrings a little from yesterday.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump unbelievable in arms...Vascularity was knots and lines, but definitely more noticeable when my skin is gold...

Body Composition and Look: Arms were looking really great in the gym, especially by the time Superset B came around. I want the definition that I get when they're pumped and under stress when they're RELAXED - got to get a LOT leaner for that!

Appetite: Fine...Water over a galleon...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Juggling things. But happy with the direction my life is heading in...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 73

1138 - 5.5 km Run.

1209 - Abs (30 sec rest between sets):
1. Planks 1 x [a. plank x 1 min, b. side (left) plank x 1 min, c. side (right) plank x 1 min, d. plank (alternating raising left arm/right leg and right arm/left leg every 15 seconds) x 1 min]
2. Deadbug/V-Ups 3 x 15, 10, 5
3. Bicycle 2 x 30
4. Knee-Ins (on floor) 2 x 30

1222 - Stretch 20 min.

1808 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "To get where you want in life, you have to know what you want, take risks, put yourself out there, and go after it 100%!" - Rosie Scott

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0130-0755, so nearly 6.5 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Perfect.

Energy: Not the best.

Motivation: I know I CAN do this!

Mood/Aggression: Fine.

Stress: Ok.

Libido: High.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: First time on a non-HIIT Run outside. Felt good going out, but starting to feel the fatigue in my body on the way back into the headwind and up the hill....

Recovery: Hamstrings still a little tight.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs...Vascularity good...

Body Composition and Look: Looking leaner and more defined, best I have looked in a while - all the carbohydrates, extra recovery days, less resistance sessions, and high-intensity running, has made a difference...

Appetite: Yeah, ok...

Overall Sense of Feeling: This week didn't turn out as planned or expected, especially re diet and training, and ended up as more of a 'recovery' week than anything. That's ok; it gave my body a chance to ready itself for the next 6 weeks...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Competition Preparation: The Last 6 Weeks

Tomorrow starts the REAL dieting for my competition.

Re supplements, I'm using only my staples, as well as adding in Mitotropin and a couple of topicals (the Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade, although not a staple, I have been using since February 9, 2010).

Supplements

* BC+EAA (Grape flavour): 10.5g with Meal 1 and 10.5g pre-bed.
* BLACK CATS: 2 caps first thing.
* Bio-Mend: 2 caps post-breakfast.
* Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps pre-bed.
* Mitotropin: 3 tabs 30 min pre-Meal 1, and 3 tabs 30 min pre-Meal 3.
* MyoFusion (Milk Chocolate flavour): 1 scoop with Meal 4.
* NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, 2 caps immediately post-training, and 4 caps pre-bed (resistance training days); and 2 caps 15-20 min pre-Meal 1, 2 caps 15-20 min pre-Meal 3, and 4 caps pre-bed (non-resistance training days).
* Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade: 5ml first thing Tuesday to Saturday.
* Vitamin C: 1g first thing, 1g immediately post-training, and 1g pre-bed (resistance training days); and 1g first thing, 1g post-Meal 5, and 1g pre-bed (non-resistance training days).

Topicals

* Eviscerate: post post-training shower.
* LipoBURN: post pre-bed shower.

Note that I am using two different topicals - one in the am and the other in the pm - so that both bottles might last longer. Both topicals I have had great success with in the past, so using them together will be interesting.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 74

1140 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 1 x 1 min effort
d. 4 min jogging

1236 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets):
1. Seated BB Shoulder Press 6 x 12, 10, 8, 8, 8, 8
2. Seated DB Shoulder Press 4 x 6, 6, 8, 8
3. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10
4. Incline DB Rear Raises 4 x 10

1313 - Spin Bike:
a. 5 min @ 110-112 rpm
b. 10 min @ 112-114 rpm
c. 5 min @ 114-116 rpm

1433 - Stretch 23 min.

2320 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "What is past is past, and only ghosts lurk in the shadows. Memories are but dreams, and they fade with the rising sun. Only a fool worries about the troubles of days gone by, and no wise man puts his faith in yesterday's triumphs. For both troubles and triumphs are wilted roses, and neither thorns nor fragrance will remain at the season's ends." - Jasmine the Seer, Dragons in our Midst: Tears of a Dragon (Bryan Davis)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0330-0859, so nearly 5.5 hours sleep. Daylight saving mucked me up a little re sleeping, but eh, all good. Deep sleep...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Fine for most of the day, excluding the period 1800-1930.

Energy: Smooth. Lethargic as between 1800-1930, and I may have passed out briefly for ~20 minutes at ~1830 (I'm not sure).

Motivation: Countdown time!

Mood/Aggression: Calm. Relaxed.

Stress: Minimal.

Libido: There's no taming this beast, LOL.

Strength: Still making progress.

Quality of Training: DEFINITELY loving running outside again; it's so very different than running in the gym, and much MORE enjoyable, with more variety allowed. I have several loops and courses that I run over, depending on whether I am doing HIIT or a non-HIIT Run...HIIT Run was excellent. Up and down hills, a little flat, and a few inclines...Resistance session was good. Biceps' tendons were giving me a few issues, as well as left wrist aching some, but nothing I couldn't handle. Face was white and lips were purple by the time I'd finished with Seated DB Shoulder Presses. Strength was good, doing more reps or using more weight for the same reps as I had been doing, for EVERY exercise! Pleased. Practiced a little posing in my recovery periods during the last two exercises. Although I was tired, with deep, black bags under my sore eyes, I had energy, and I was calm and relaxed, moving from one thing to another, the time passing quickly...Post-weights Spin Bike was good. Keeping the intensity high...Practiced a little more posing post-pm Gazelle...

Recovery: I don't notice it at the time, but later in the day, if I have done a HIIT - or any - Run outdoors, I DEFINITELY notice the difference from running inside, as it takes a LOT more out of me.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in delts strong, especially in the anterior...Vascularity decent all day...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Arms are definitely starting to become harder, the definition showing more.

Body Composition and Look: This morning, I was 9.6% bodyfat - quite a difference from what I was at the start of last week; but nothing that isn't manageable, and there's nothing to say that I can't be in competition shape 2-3 weeks out - as I'm aiming to be - from my competition date...

Appetite: Fine.

Overall Sense of Feeling: The aim re schedule is to get up between 0600-0700, to start training between 0700-0800, and go to bed between 0000-0100. Still working on it, but shouldn't take more than a couple of weeks to get into it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 75

1041 - Spin Bike:
40 min @ 108-110 rpm

1140 - Abs/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
1. Hanging Straight-Leg Curl-Ups/V-Ups 5 x 10
2. BB Romanian Deadlifts (on box) 5 x 8
3. Lying Leg Curls 4 x 10
4. Rope Crunches 4 x 15

1212 - Spin Bike:
20 min @ 96-98 rpm

1347 - Stretch 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "When you change your perception you change your reality." - Brandy

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0500-0809, so just over 3 hours sleep. Woke feeling like absolute sh*t, although sleep was deep...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Good, albeit a bit tired.

Energy: Didn't REALLY want to be doing anything today, to be honest.

Motivation: Doing what I HAVE to, even though I didn't feel like it!

Mood/Aggression: Fine.

Stress: Minimal.

Libido: Through the roof.

Strength: Abs/Hamstrings' day is NOT about strength, despite moving some heavy weights.

Quality of Training: Pre-weights cardio was ok. An effort that had me gasping, which is weird. Pushing myself, though, even though I wanted to get off the spin bike after 10 minutes...Resistance session was interesting. Really feeling my core - and so I SHOULD. Lightheaded spells throughout...Didn't want to do post-weights cardio, but did it anyway, as I have become "used" to it and would feel "bad" if I didn't...Decided that pm cardio was unnecessary; to let my body recover for tomorrow...

Recovery: REALLY feeling the intensity of my training from earlier.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in legs pretty high...Vascularity also high...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms the most noticeable now.

Body Composition and Look: Looking a little softer pm, and have been feeling bloated later in the day - protein shakes are no longer kind to me, and I need to be eating FOOD (and NOT eating so fast)...

Appetite: Good...Quote thirsty and getting a dry mouth, but not wanting to drink TOO much...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I feel like I've walked into a New Zealand summer. If this is what spring is like over here, I will be ok. NOT wanting it to get any hotter than this, though - even though I know it WILL come SUMMER - since I do NOT like or tolerate well too high of a heat if it's HUMID as well...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 76

0903 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 4 min jogging
d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
e. 4 min jogging

0949 - Arms (1 min recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 18, 12, 9, 7
2. Dips 4 x 8
Superset B -
3. EZ Bar Bicep Curls 4 x 10, 10, 8, 8
4. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 4 x 8
Superset C -
5. Incline DB Bicep Curls 4 x 10, 10, 8, 8
6. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB under Chest) 4 x 8
Superset D -
7. Alternate DB Hammer Curls 4 x 12
8. Tricep Push-Downs 4 x 6

1053 - Stepper:
20 min @ 8 floors/min

1205 - Stretch 20 min.

1900 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." - Michael Jordan

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0300-0644, so nearly 3.75 hours sleep. NOT the best on waking; eyes red and sore and tired and feeling like sh*t again...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Some, but not the best.

Energy: Like the walking dead...FORCING myself to stay up and awake until I will allow myself to sleep post 0000...

Motivation: I have felt like absolute CRAP the last few days, but I have soldiered on because I MUST!

Mood/Aggression: A bit pissed off that Mitotropin - the ONLY thing different in my training and supplementation routine - is literally making me feel like CRAP, mentally making me a blur, and causing lethargy like nothing else!

Stress: Grrr...

Libido: Ok.

Strength: Better on some things and not so well on others.

Quality of Training: HIIT was ok...Resistance training was ok...Stepper was ok...

Recovery: Left hamstring is tight after yesterday, and have been favouring my left leg when walking and running today...Feeling core after Abs yesterday as well...Feeling lethargic by mid-afternoon...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in arms, just how I like it...Vascularity strong...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Feeling the best that I have in a long time re comfortability...

Appetite: HUNGRY and wanting to BINGE come evening - especially since everyone AROUND me is eating sh*t! But RESISTED and was good...Although drinking a lot, mouth has been really dry and cottonwoolly and very unpleasant - another side effect of Mitotropin that is rather UNpleasant to say the least...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am NOT liking how Mitotropin is making me feel! It had BETTER be worth it, especially if the next 27 days are going to be a repeat of the last three!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hang in there!!! You are doing good!
Thanks. I needed to hear that. Last night I started getting a stuffy head, sore throat and swollen glands and today it's only gotten WORSE, and I look and feel like sh*t and I've been coughing up blood...Making today my Day Off this week, and hoping that it helps me feel better tomorrow...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yuck, no fun!! Hope you feel better soon. Just concentrate on diet while you are sick. Muscle will stick around as long as you eat well until you feel better!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yuck, no fun!! Hope you feel better soon. Just concentrate on diet while you are sick. Muscle will stick around as long as you eat well until you feel better!!
Working on it - even though all I feel like eating is ice-cream! But I have started now, and there's NO turning back or giving in!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 77

The way I was feeling this morning when I woke up dictated that today is this week's Day OFF...

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Why battle against your strengths?" - A Watcher, Dragons in our Midst: Tears of a Dragon (Bryan Davis)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0200-0715, so ~5.25 hours sleep. Passed out during a movie. Slept deep. Woke feeling like the worst of the worst sh*t in the world...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Managed to work for 8 hours, but after ~1700, bit all over the place, easily bored and not sure what want to be doing, if anything...

Energy: The way I am feeling today, energy is useless...

Motivation: Ok, so let myself have today OFF - it had better be ENOUGH to let me get up and charge through tomorrow!

Mood/Aggression: Couldn't care less today, I feel that bad...

Stress: It's not 'stress' that I'm feeling...

Libido: Despite everything, my body is constantly ready (go figure).

Endurance: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Recovery: My WHOLE body aches - but I don't think it's from training...

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...No vascularity, either...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Noticing the difference the last few days have been re fat loss...

Appetite: Not really hungry, and wanting something COLD that I DON'T have to swallow - my throat is so sore that talking is an EFFORT...Should be drinking more, especially as my mouth is so dry and parched, but I feel like going to throw up almost every time I do...

Overall Sense of Feeling: WTF??? Late last night I started feeling like sh*t, my throat beginning to hurt and my glands swelling up, my head feeling like it was going to explode, and getting chills. Woke this morning with my throat so sore, my eyes so tired, and my head in the worst place ever, that not even BLACK CATS could really get me going. Been coughing up blood all day, and my tummy has been nauseous, and I have a temperature, my face and skin burning up, while I feel like ice deep inside my skin. NOT cool. Not sure WHY, either??? I thought that it was the Mitotropin making me feel like sh*te over the last few days, but this is becoming something ELSE altogether...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try them eventually, plus they seem like good snacks for the kids.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 78

1830 - Swim 90 minutes.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Five days a week my body is a temple. The other two it's an amusement park."

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0515-0914, so nearly 4 hours sleep. So very deep. Not able to breathe and was completely UNaware of everything. Woke feeling as shi*ty as yesterday (no fun)...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Have done well OVER 8 hours of work today. Got very involved in and concentrated on it, so it took my mind off not being able to train as I wanted (not that it made me feel any better about it)...

Energy: Not much energy, as still feeling like sh*t and tummy has been upset all day. However, actually started feeling ok post-swim - for about an hour or so...

Motivation: There is DEFINITELY NO such thing as "moderation" in MY world - it's ALL OR NOTHING! Not the best of things to have all of the time...

Mood/Aggression: Up and down, but knowing that in the end I'm going to come out on TOP.

Stress: Wisdom teeth started coming up post-swim...

Libido: None (makes sense).

Quality of Training: I haven't been swimming in AGES - it's generally NOT something I do. But it was different. Something fun-ish...

Recovery: My body still feels like a bruise. Just not as big of a bruise as it did yesterday.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity strong, though...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs, delts and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Ugh...

Appetite: Re appetite, my husband likens me to a garbage can - eats anything and everything and in impossibly indecent quantities, until it is literally overflowing, but the bag still has more room in it, and it never seems to really completely fill up (sigh). This really IS my biggest weakness and flaw, and I wish to hell that I was NOT like this. I'm glad that I train as hard and intense as I do, because the way I eat, I should be the size of a small HOUSE!...Thirsty as, and mouth and throat feeling dry as dry, no matter how much I drink...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I was really hoping that I would feel much better today. However, although SOME improvement on yesterday, it's barely significant, and I am starting to boil and beat myself up (definitely NOT good)...On top of that, despite my sore and swollen throat and smallest ability to swallow without extreme pain, my appetite has suddenly gone from zero to a hundred miles an hour, and there's no knowing when it'll stop, damnit!...Today's quote is very much ME...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 79

Ended up being ANOTHER Day OFF (sigh)...

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Life is scary and brutal and unpredictable, and you have to make choices like that, and sometimes you make the wrong choices...But you pick yourself up and go on." - Doctor Daniel Greystone, Caprica: Ghosts in the Machine (Season 1, Episode 8)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0245-1757 (waking at 1105), so nearly 15.25 hours sleep. WTF??? Went to bed when my eyes were getting to the point that they wouldn't stay open any more. Woke at 1105, but my head was pounding and hurting so badly and sharply, like someone was drilling a hole through it, that I went straight back to bed, and passed out. The pain and drilling was still there when I woke up at 1757, and I wanted to go back to bed again and keep on sleeping, but I'd already slept ENOUGH, and so I got up...Sleep, when out, was DEEP. Dreaming amazingly...

Mental Alertness/Focus: My head has not started to be ok until ~1930...

Energy: Not really relevant today...

Motivation: The last few days have been a nightmare for me re being unable to train, my appetite, and feeling like sh*t, but I WILL get through this, and turn it AROUND to be VICTORIOUS!

Mood/Aggression: Blah.

Stress: Wisdom teeth gone back down (interesting)...

Libido: Irrelevant.

Recovery: Exhaustion.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity top lines on skin...

Body Composition and Look: Up and down over the last few days. NOT training is NOT helping (GRRRR).

Appetite: Eh...Sleeping almost all day has not helped re water intake, and I need to make up for it FAST...

Overall Sense of Feeling: The last few days have really done a number on me. However, I am NOT going to let them get to me! Three days of NOT training, 'give' in diet, and feeling like the dead living and walking - that time 'off' better have just given my body some needed recovery, because I WILL come back FIGHTING, stronger and more determined than ever!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
* BC+EAA (Grape flavour): 10.5g with Meal 1 and 10.5g pre-bed.
did you try the watermelon and kiwi flavour? i got a tub the other day. almost vommed when i tried it :O

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 80

And another...

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Your strength is yours and yours alone. What you do with it is up to you." - Richard Cypher, The Legend of The Seeker: Bound (Season 2, Episode 8)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0415-0615, so ~2 hours sleep. Deep. Didn't even realize I'd fallen asleep - I was watching my nephew. No dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been on the ball all day...

Energy: My upset tummy has been a conflicting factor with this, dictating it - mostly with me with a hotpack on it all day and in the foetal position...

Motivation: Four days of NO training and feeling like the way I have has been HELL! FCUKING DAMN IT! I will NOT stand for this!

Mood/Aggression: All over the place.

Stress: This can change on the spin of a dime...And it's been spinning an awful lot today...

Libido: Not with this nausea...

Recovery: I haven't been doing anything to need recovery FROM.

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity reasonable...

Body Composition and Look: From now on, I just don't even want to look in a mirror; it's all a lie. Even when my body composition is low, I still feel like a house and any 'good' feelings fast disappear once they appear. ARRRGH!

Appetite: Lots. Some. None.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Had a great night and morning with my nephew...Then I looked at the images from the photo shoot I did at the Arnold, and was highly DISappointed in myself. Seeing them made me realize just HOW lean I have to be to be what I want and in the shape I want to be in. My motivation and determination were renewed. I have NO time for error or any "she'll be right" attitudes. To be what I want and the shape I want to be in, I have to be MORE than disciplined, MORE than want it, MORE than willing to sacrifice anything and everything to get there (like I was when I was cycling)! I have to be PERFECT FOR ME, and right now I'm so far from it that I just want to scream and beat myself black and blue!...5 weeks until my INBF Figure debut...

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
did you try the watermelon and kiwi flavour? i got a tub the other day. almost vommed when i tried it :O
LOL. I am not a fan of the flavors of any of them to be honest either. However, I've had some much harsher things so no big deal, but I understand where your coming from bud. Rosie loves her LG BC+EAA. Personally, if I am going for taste I will go with Xtend, but I am preferential to Controlled Labs Purple Wraath...been a big fan of that for a few years now. I generally mix it with zero carb Powerade (either the berry or grape flavor). However, where LG wins with their BC+EAA is price...for the quality and value you get they are hard to beat there.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 81 - Day 42 of BLACK CATS and IGF-2/Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade

1702 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 1 x 1 min effort
d. 4 min jogging

1725 - Stretch 10 min.

1739 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets):
1. BB Military Press 8 x 15, 15, 12, 12, 10, 10, 8, 8
2. Lateral Raises 4 x 15
3. Bent Over Rear Raises 4 x 15

1810 - Gazelle 20 min.

1839 - Stretch 10 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Deeds themselves are meaningless unless they're done for a higher purpose." - Arthur, King Arthur

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~2300-1400 (waking at 2330), so ~15 hours sleep. Passed out on the couch (a regular habit, LOL) watching a movie. Sleep couldn't get any DEEPER!...When I woke up, I actually thought that it was only 1000; big shock when I realized I was 4 hours out!...

Mental Alertness/Focus: I have been all there since waking...

Energy: Although still not feeling the best, it's time to stop letting how my body feels dictate to me, so I trained anyways, and pushed myself through it!

Motivation: Four days of nothing is OVER; it's time to start taking NO prisoners, REGARDLESS of how I feel!

Mood/Aggression: Good. Definitely a lot better, now that I am training again.

Stress: A few white strands of hair and a lot more lines around my eyes have appeared over the last few days...

Libido: It's BACK, baby!

Strength: Fine.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run was excellent. Felt fresh (and so I SHOULD!) Started out well; strong. Tasting blood from the eighth minute in. Sprint efforts were EXPLOSIVE (all those recovery days with their HIGH carbohydrate consumption did SOMEthing useful!)...Resistance session was fine. Bit lightheaded during...Got that cold, chilled feeling towards the end of my training, lips purple (not sure WTF is up with this!)

Recovery: My body no longer aches all over.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in delts...Vascularity ok...

Body Composition and Look: IMPROVE!

Appetite: Good.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Definitely no such thing as "easing back into it" for me! LOL...Maybe it WAS the change in weather that has been causing me to feel so out of sorts and like sh*t - it would be a first, but not impossible. After all, it went from sunny and hot, to a day of SNOW, and then back to sunny and hot. So...The last four days have done a number on my mind. But I'm just under 5 weeks out from my debut Figure competition, so there's NO time to "allow" my body to play up. From now on, no matter how I feel, there is going to be NO more time off (that has not been scheduled in), and I AM going to push myself through, WHATEVER the cost. DISCIPLINE. I WANT IT!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 82

1019 - HIT:
2 rounds of -
1. Skip 1 min
2. Box - Straight Punches 1 min
3. Skip 1 min
4. Box - Uppercuts 1 min
5. Skip 1 min
6. Box - Hooks 1 min
7. Skip 1 min
8. Box - Pitter-patter 1 min
9. Skip 1 min
10. Plank 1 min

1046 - Stretch 30 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "The great moments in life are the ones that change you forever." - Trailer, Precious

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0500-0720, so ~2.3 hours sleep. Deep. Dreaming...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Couldn't turn my mind OFF today!

Energy: Not the best. Faltering even during training.

Motivation: Come on, girl; where is your FIGHTING spirit?!

Mood/Aggression: Can't be bothered. Exhausted. Very OUT of sorts.

Stress: HIGH.

Libido: YES!!!

Endurance: Not that great, actually (WTF??)

Quality of Training: I was dragging my feet as it was. So I decided that, instead of doing a half-arsed resistance session (since I had NO motivation whatsoever), and because I NEED to train, to do HIT day today. However, energy was flagging badly during HIT, and I felt like I was going to throw up almost from the start, right through. My boxing was pathetic, punches weak and lacking power, extremely fatigued. Not sure what was up with that...

Recovery: Body just EXHAUSTED (and NOT knowing WHY).

Pump and Vascularity: Pump minor...Vascularity getting stronger as the day went on...

Body Composition and Look: NOT liking it...

Appetite: Great, so now I'm dubbed the Cookie Monster, LOL...Water intake fine...

Overall Sense of Feeling: I wanted to be back to training and everything as I like it by now. Instead, I STILL feel like sh*t and it's fcuking me up badly, like nothing else. I NEED to train. I NEED to push through. I NEED to take NO prisoners!

Other Notes: From now on, training will follow the 5-day split re resistance training. My HIT cardio day and my Day Off are going to be taken where necessary, continuing on with where I left off from Days 1 to 5 after each.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 83

Circumstances dictate this week's Day OFF (I am getting fcuking sick and tired of being sick and feeling like sh*t!!!)

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "The more I get told NO, the harder I GO!" - Ava Cowan

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0200-1900, so ~17 hours sleep. WTF???

Mental Alertness/Focus: Ok, once I'd been up for a bit, but WTF is with sleeping for so LONG???

Energy: None. I feel DRAINED.

Motivation: See where I want to be, WHAT I want to be! Know that I CAN do it, that I WILL be there!

Mood/Aggression: Flabbergasted!

Stress: HIGH HIGH!

Libido: Haven't been awake for it.

Recovery: Feel completely shattered, like I've run several marathons and been through boot camp, all running on empty (and yet, I've done nothing of the sort!)

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity fine...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Shoulders, and arms.

Body Composition and Look: This has been up and down over the last week, since I have been sick...

Appetite: Everything I eat tastes like cardboard.

Overall Sense of Feeling: It's been a week now, since I got "sick" - if that's even what it is. Last night, I spent hours coughing, feeling like I was ripping my throat out each time, until it was raw. Today, I woke up feeling like my head was splitting open, the migraine one of the worst ever (sleeping for so long, and the lack of water contributing to it). The last week has seen me sleep a bare 2 hours one day, and then a monstrous 15+ hours the next - it's getting to be MORE than frustrating. I want to be back to "normal" (for me). I don't even want to think about how much the last week has set me back. I'm going to have to work hard to make sure that it has NOT, and that I still get to where I want in the time that I want to!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 84

And now I'm ready to tear my hair out and mentally kill myself!

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Ambition: That can be a virtue when it drives you to excel." - Comadis, Gladiator

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~1500-1714, so just over 2 hours sleep. Following the ~2 hours sleep/~16 hours sleep pattern of the last week - WTF is HAPPENING here???

Mental Alertness/Focus: I have felt half awake-half tired most of the day. So very FAR from cool...

Energy: My body has none.

Motivation: I have motivation APLENTY; it's translating it into ACTION...

Mood/Aggression: Disappointed. Frustrated. Hating.

Stress: Can you say "how high"?

Libido: Some earlier, but now none. Not feeling like THIS.

Recovery: I've been doing nothing to recover from (FCUK THAT!)

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity normal...

Body Composition and Look: I look, feel, and are so UNcomfortable in my body right now. A week ago, I had made great progress. Now, I have gone several steps BACKWARDS (I should have just pushed through the last week, and fcuk it if I collapsed or passed out during training!) I definitely do NOT feel good at anything over ~110lb or ~10% bodyfat!

Appetite: I don't even want to talk about it. It's not one of my prouder days.

Overall Sense of Feeling: It's been OVER a week now, and my body still feels like sh*t. Not as bad as it was this time last week, but still awful. NOT training and loose eating hasn't been helping matters, and, if anything, just creating a vicious circle that compounds on everything to make me feel even WORSE. STOP THIS RIGHT NOW! MAN UP! TOUGHEN UP! YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS! GET YOUR FCUKING ACT TOGETHER! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! DISCIPLINE YOURSELF! YOU CAN DO THIS!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 85

Right, this is the LAST Day OFF I am "allowing" myself...

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "If I want that life, I have to start living it right now." - Janice, Flashforward: Blowback (Season 1, Episode 12)

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0315-1742, so nearly 14.5 hours sleep. NOT COOL!

Mental Alertness/Focus: Been VERY alert and awake since been up...

Energy: Feeling the best I have in the last 10 days. So what's the PROBLEM?

Motivation: DAMNIT, Rosie; get your arse MOVING!!!

Mood/Aggression: NOT in the best of places.

Stress: Jumping...

Libido: Er...

Recovery: No aches and pains, which is good (and expected).

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity high, especially when warm and after eating...

Body Composition and Look: I'm going to have to work HARD to reach my goal in time!

Overall Sense of Feeling: Although I have energy, I've been back and forth to the bathroom, coughing up blood, since I got up. Against my screaming mind, I am giving my body today off as well, hoping that I will be better tomorrow for training. I HAVE to start training again NOW, because NOT training is just making things WORSE and NOT helping! That's two weeks that has just been destroyed and lost, and I have to make sure that EVERYthing is perfect from now on, if I am going to achieve what I WANT!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie's MuscleRevolution Website

My website is in the process of undergoing redesign re overall look and layout. In the meantime, I have updated and added to it, with the addition of more information and several new pages - links to the new pages on the "main" pages. Check it out: Rosie's MuscleRevolution.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 86

So much for yesterday being my last "sick day off". I am PAST the point of no return as far as SCREAMING!

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "You could get your heart broken, or you could have the greatest love affair the world has ever seen, but you won't know until you try...Passion is in the risk." - Beth's Dad, When in Rome

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0830-0945 and ~1000-1347, so ~5 hours sleep. Getting back to a regular length of sleep. Now to get back into a regular SCHEDULE re waking and bed...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Today has been strange; I have been quite lightheaded, and almost falling over whenever I get up and walk around. Almost passing out on the couch during the evening, and feeling quite out of sorts...

Energy: GRRRR...

Motivation: You're past the point of no return as far as screaming? Well, then, stop your screaming and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

Mood/Aggression: Here and there.

Stress: Up and down.

Libido: No.

Recovery: Damnit, Rosie, DO something to recover FROM!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity usual...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Shoulders and arms.

Body Composition and Look: I HAVE to be READY in FOUR weeks to COMPETE! I am NOT going to let the last two weeks set me back!

Appetite: There is NO such thing as "moderation".

Overall Sense of Feeling: Actually, the way my body has been feeling today, from mental to physical, to the tingling and itching and everything, it is like I have too MUCH insulin in my system - it's like I was when I overdosed SLIN all over again, and it's not fun at all. I definitely have to stay away from certain foods and a whole lot more. Got to start taking care of myself and my HEALTH...The last two weeks have been FAR from ideal. I HAVE to get back on track with training; I'm already at the 'last-minute' stage as it is. I HAVE to push through. I HAVE to do this, no matter WHAT it takes! God, please give me strength!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I'm dissapointed this 'sick' thing is running you down. Your perserverance is bar none though. Don't stop, your competitors aren't!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm dissapointed this 'sick' thing is running you down. Your perserverance is bar none though. Don't stop, your competitors aren't!
Welcome to the club, mate :angryfire: I rarely get sick, and if I do it is in the summer (not the winter), so you cannot imagine how disappointed :zx11pissed: and utterly frustrated I am that this is happening NOW! :frustrate

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 87

I have finally figured it out...

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Nothing is impossible. Improbable. Unlikely. But not impossible." - Luigi Mario, Super Mario Bros.

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0900-1120 and ~1130-1517, so just over 6 hours sleep. Interesting, the way I am sleeping. No dreaming, and not even sure I am asleep some of the time...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Migraine and lightheadedness has been BAD...

Energy: None.

Motivation: Ok, so my body has had a much needed - and very FORCED - rest; it's time to get back to BUSINESS!!!

Mood/Aggression: A little relief at finally figuring out WHY I have been feeling like such sh*t the last two weeks.

Stress: HIGH. Especially after skinfold test this morning.

Libido: No.

Recovery: I've spent the last TWO WEEKS recovering!

Pump and Vascularity: No pump...Vascularity normal...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Have actually noticed a decrease in muscle hardness.

Body Composition and Look: The last two weeks has definitely been a setback - I came in this morning at 10.3% bodyfat, which is quite a bit up on what I was not so long ago. HIGHLY DISAPPOINTING. Definitely know that I FEEL the difference once my body composition goes over 10% bodyfat, and I do NOT like it! Kick that body back into shape NOW, girl!!!

Appetite: Fine...Need to drink MORE...

Overall Sense of Feeling: It hit me this evening, as I was lying on the couch, feeling like I was going to pass out, even though I'd barely been up for a few hours. It's been ~6 months since I last had a week off resistance training, let alone ALL training; has it been THAT long already?! It's highly likely that my body is telling me this, and that that's why I have gotten "sick" and been so out of sorts, unable to train the last 10 days. It makes sense. However, a WEEK is ALL that is needed re recovery, and a week is well and truly OVER. It's time for my body to STOP making excuses, and jumping headfirst BACK INTO THE ACTION! I have 4 weeks until competition. 4 weeks is the MAXIMUM period of time that it should take me to get into competition shape. I'm cutting it VERY fine, and very last minute. But, as it's been said, "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE"!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
liking todays quote :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
liking todays quote :)
Thanks. I love it. I tell myself versions of it whenever anyone tells me that I "CAN'T" do something or that what I want is "IMpossible" for someone like me to achieve! A great motivator, and there are so many versions of it around; even the US Army has a version :AR15firing:

"Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. IMPOSSIBLE is nothing. How are you going to live your life?" - U.S. Army

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 88 - Day 49 of BLACK CATS and IGF-2/Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade

2000 - HIIT Skip:
a. 4 min skipping
b. 24 x 20 sec efforts/10 sec rest
c. 1 x 1 min effort
d. 1 min skipping

2026 - Stretch 10 min.

2047 - Shoulders (1 min recovery between sets):
1. BB Military Press 4 x 15, 15, 10, 10
2. Lateral Raises 4 x 15
3. Seated BB Shoulder Press 4 x 10
4. Bent Over Rear Raises 4 x 15, 15, 10, 10

2128 - Gazelle 20 min.

2152 - Stretch 22 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "The future's not set. There's no fate but what we make for ourselves." - John Connor (quoting Sarah Connor, quoting Reece), Terminator II: Judgment Day

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~0230-1732, so ~15 hours sleep. Sean tried waking me more times than I can count, but I was so shattered that each time that I barely registered it, and went back to sleep. Sleep was deep and out of this world. There were no dreams...

Mental Alertness/Focus: Trying to keep it together...

Energy: Forced it!

Motivation: Boot Camp has started again!

Mood/Aggression: Mood better, especially since I have decided to train REGARDLESS of how my body feels from now on.

Stress: Still high, but manageable.

Libido: Yes.

Strength: The session wasn't about strength, but still lifted as heavy as I could for the reps set.

Quality of Training: HIIT went well; I was feeling the burn in my delts through the efforts...There were a few moments of lightheadedness and breathlessness throughout resistance session, but that's nothing new...

Recovery: It's time to give my body something to recover FROM...

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in my delts...Vascularity not noticeable, because, for the first time in what seems like forever and completely against what I prefer, I wore a hoodie during training...

Muscle Hardness/Density: It will come back fast enough with regular resistance training.

Body Composition and Look: MOTIVATION!

Appetite: Good.

Overall Sense of Feeling: I'm NOT going to let my body try and make excuses and slow me down from now on. It's mind over matter. There's NO time left to NOT be taking prisoners!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 89

0843 - Spin Bike:
20 min @ 108 rpm

0909 - Abs/Hamstrings (1 min recovery between sets):
1. Hanging Straight-Leg Curl-Ups 4 x 10
2. BB Romanian Deadlifts (on box) 4 x 10
3. Rope Crunches 4 x 10
4. Lying Leg Curls 4 x 10
5. Deadbugs (hands to touch feet) 4 x 10

1002 - Spin Bike:
a. 10 min @ 100 rpm
b. 10 min @ 122 rpm

1107 - Stretch 20 min.

1700 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Memories are a way of keeping the past alive. Some are so painful we never want to visit them again, but a memory can also be a gift, something we open again and again in order to fill ourselves with happiness...And sometimes a moment becomes a memory the instant it is happening, because it is so pure, so true, so significant, you want to capture it forever." - Kyle, Kyle XY: Telltale Heart (Season 3, Episode 10)

Sleep - Time and Quality: I haven't slept yet (not for lack of trying)!

Mental Alertness/Focus: On and off, although definitely wanted to be off. I was wide awake and alert when I should have been SLEEPING! Every time I got up, I was lightheaded and felt like I was going to fall over. And when I was training I was almost passing out!

Energy: Like mental alertness and focus, on and off, with me near collapse while training, and barely managing the rest of the day, although unable to rest.

Motivation: It's amazing what the body can handle, and my training was the definition of motivation, if ever there was any!

Mood/Aggression: I wanted to cry and scream during training, especially at the end. Mood has been up and down, like everything else today.

Stress: HIGH...

Libido: HIGH.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Abs/Hamstrings' day is not about strength.

Quality of Training: Pre-weights cardio was half as short as it should have been; that was the one small allowance I gave myself, because I was feeling like sh*t (although, you should NOT be making any allowances at all!) Feeling nauseous, and like I wanted to throw up...Was cold and clammy and sweaty during resistance training, and shaking badly, like I do when I have extreme chills. During BB Romanian Deadlifts, there were several moments - and yes, while lifting - when I almost stumbled and collapsed in a heap on the floor, and it took all my focus to make it through. My face was white, even though I was burning up, my lips and hands purple. The session got worse re feeling, and by the end I was shaking and so jittery bad and walking like a drunk person, that I didn't want to do post-weights cardio...However, I NEED to do post-weights cardio, and so I did. I was getting frustrated and angry with myself as I continued, especially as I was getting hotter and clammier and more nauseous than ever, and I wanted to scream and throw a tantrum!...Did some posing practice after post-weights cardio, shaking and looking as white as a ghost...

Recovery: Fine.

Pump and Vascularity: Huge pump in legs and hamstrings...Vascularity strong, getting better the clammier and hotter I got (even though i felt cold and was shaking)...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs.

Body Composition and Look: Anything over 10% bodyfat and I may as well be obese, because that's the way I FEEL - NOT helping my mood...

Overall Sense of Feeling: Walking that fine line between extreme and progress. One of these days I WILL push myself so hard that I DO collapse during training. But today was not that day...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 90

0848 - HIIT Run:
a. 4 min jogging
c. 14 min jogging

0917 - Stretch 21 min.

2132 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." - Mata Nui, Bionicle: The Legend Reborn

Sleep - Time and Quality: I've now been awake for 53 hours (and counting)! Even though I have TRIED going to sleep, it is just NOT happening (GRRR!) This morning, ended up watching movies because I could NOT sleep. And this afternoon, I have been working away editing a manuscript, because I could not fall asleep, and was getting sick of watching movies...

Mental Alertness/Focus: There - except when training (and then I was just getting upset).

Energy: I have none. A minute into my HIIT Run this morning, and I knew I was screwed. Have been woozy and lightheaded all day if not sitting or lying down.

Motivation: I did SOME training today - THAT is motivation!

Mood/Aggression: Oh man, don't even get me started; I just want to SLEEP!

Stress: HIGH...

Libido: Body is highly responsive.

Endurance: Ok.

Quality of Training: I have NEVER run so slow in my life! Against my better judgment, I went out for my HIIT Run - planning on going to the gym afterwards for a resistance session. However, less than a minute in, and I was feeling the effects re lack of sleep over the last two days. Body was moving slowly, and half-way through the run I was almost screaming from the sheer ARGGGGHHHH of it! So hot and clammy and sweaty as well, like I get when I have a temperature, and have been feverish since...Going to the gym afterwards would have just been STUPID...

Recovery: Lack of sleep is telling...

Pump and Vascularity: Some pump...Vascularity high, especially since I feel so hot and feverish...

Muscle Hardness/Density: Legs, delts, and arms.

Body Composition and Look: Body is starting to feel a little better - although still FAR from comfortable and satisfactory re figure...

Appetite: Eh...

Overall Sense of Feeling: WHY CAN'T I SLEEP???

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Redirection - Fitness Blog

My life has been crazy lately, what with everything new that is happening, and then being sick, having terrible insomnia, preparing for competition preparation, finding energy to train, and working - the list goes on...

Sooooo...I am going to take a short hiatus from posting my training/supplementation journal here. That's not to say that I won't be continuing it - because I will; stopping is NOT an option. Until my life settles down a little, I will be posting and keeping this at The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION (2010) (and yes, you will see quite a few changes over the next month or so on my site).

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I believe that if you have a dream in your heart, you shouldn't let it go." - Ava Cowan

Thank you to all those who have been following my log/s and supporting me; I value the motivation and encouragement you provide - and pray in turn that I do the same for you - and hope that you continue to be a part of my fitness and life journey :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
good luck ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Hopin your still on track momma and have shed the sickness!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopin your still on track momma and have shed the sickness!!
I'm still battling it out - it's like I have Chronic Fatigue all over again - and have decided to compete later in the year. NOT giving up though - that's NEVER an option!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same Journal; Different Location

My life has been crazy lately, what with everything new that is happening...

Sooooo...I am going to take a short hiatus from posting my training/supplementation journal here. That's not to say that I won't be continuing it - because I will; stopping is NOT an option...
Unfortunately, because things are NOT slowing down, and there is no sign of it happening any time soon, I regret to say that I am going to stop my journal here.

My journal will continue - and be kept in one place - hence at The Female Terminator Chronicles: REVOLUTION OF A WARRIOR.

Status
Not open for further replies.