The countdown to abs - a sponsored LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 log

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, i think i'm going to do a 2 week velocity diet starting today since I feel like i've solidified the gains + my hormones are back to normal. A quick stab down to 185 again (so 12lbs of fat loss here I come!) and then I think natural mass gainers. I'm thinking Bad Ass Mass + ProAnabol, plus drive + IGF-2, and a lean bulk thru the summer. depends on what happens as far as ab visibility after this quick velocity diet. I'm going to a company meeting the week of june 9, so I want to look extra good for it ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bis + tris

reverse grip ez curls superset with reverse grip overhead triceps ext 43x20-43x13, 43x20-43x11, 43x20-43x10, 43x21-43x9, 43x17-43x8

alternating hammercurls superset with standing db tri extensions - 25x15-25x13, 25x15-25x11, 25x14-25x8, 25x12-15x20, 25x8-15x17

triceps pushdowns superset with machine preacher curls 60x15-15(dunno bar weight)x15, 60x12-15x13, 60x11-15x9

and i gave up at that point. lots of reps lots of pump, some light pain

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for the first time in I don't know how long, I actually have triceps DOMS

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh the pain of doms, feels good! Its like a badge of acomplishment!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hows the little angel today?? Is he still as cute as ever?!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
he is a pooping machine. however the diapers don't quite always keep up :p

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:::Snicker::: LOL I remember those days, its always while you are out too!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chest

incline db superset with incline db fly 50x10-25x15, 40x13-25x12, 40x11-15x20, 40x13-15x20, 40x12-15x17

decline machine press superset with flat db fly superset with squeeze press 50x12-10x20-10x10, 50x11-10x18-10x10, 50x12-10x17-10x9, 50x13-10x18-10x9

and that was more than enough volume for me for a day. my triceps still were a little sore from thursday so that limited me some. I can tell that my chest is going to be horribly sore tomorrow :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
started a back workout, and just didn't have it in me for some reason. overstimmed + underhydrated I think. my stomach was irritated too...

wide grip pulldowns superset with vertical rows 140x15-43x15, 140x12-43x15, 140x10-43x15, 140x11-43x15, 140x12-43x15
high rows 105x13, 105x12, 105x10, 105x13, 105x11

and just had no urge to continue. maybe real high volume on widegrip pulldowns just isn't for me :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy, aren't you running Formadrol for your PCT? I was just wondering of you could give us an assessment of its effectiveness thus far? And at what dose are you running it for your PCT? I know... lots of questions. But hey, if you never ask, you never know!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm running "horrifying overkill" pct -

formadrol 2/day
drive 6/day
Post Cycle Support 4/day
pSARM 6/day
IGF-2 9/day

so I can't really quite say what the formadrol is doing separately. I noticed increased libido a day into taking this, random chubs all the time

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm running "horrifying overkill" pct -

formadrol 2/day
drive 6/day
Post Cycle Support 4/day
pSARM 6/day
IGF-2 9/day

so I can't really quite say what the formadrol is doing separately. I noticed increased libido a day into taking this, random chubs all the time
I'm guilty of the same thing. I'll try out new things, but in conjunction with other things at the same time. So it is almost impossible to really judge the new product's effectiveness. But I seldom run anything as a standalone! This is not necessarily an "overkill" PCT, so much as it is a "better safe than sorry" PCT!! It looks extremely well-rounded.:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shoulders

db press superset with alternating front raises 40x12-10x12, 40x9-7.5x15, 35x14-7.5x16, 35x13-7.5x14, 35x9-7.5x10

reverse fly superset with coleman lateral raises 15x15-15x13, 15x16-15x10, 15x14-15x11, 15x11-15x9

and my shoulders are sore as heck. drank a clearshot about 45 min before workout, geez those are nuts. I was all sorts of wound up within minutes of drinking it. I may just use 1/2 next time

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL you knew the clearshot was supposed to be 2 servings right??

I love the stuff , when the Arnold comes to town I sit with PA and the guys at Ergo and drink Clear shot for 3 days straight..lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I read the label, didn't realize it was that crazy :) plenty of other stims I go a good bit higher than normal dosing.

It was nice other than being overstimmed. I still am more jacked up than usual from stims (2 hrs after taking it)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, due to time constraints I ended up with no chance to do bis/tris on thurs or fri, so I added bis into chest today. man that sucked

incline db press superset with incline flys superset with ez curls 40x15-25x15-43x16, 40x17-25x15-43x18, 40x16-25x13-43x20, 40x14-25x13-43x19, 40x12-25x10-43x20

decline machine press superset with squeeze press superset with alternating zottman curls 50x16-10x15-25x13, 70x11-10x14-25x12, 60x13-10x11-25x9, 60x8-10x9-25x6, 60x9-10x10-25x9

took close to 90 minutes, i'm beat now

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good workout !! Now you can enjoy your Saturday!! And kiss the baby for me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back workout

wide grip pulldowns 180x6, 160x12, 160x14, 160x11, 160x9
chest supported rows - 60x20, 80x10, 70x14, 70x16, 70x13
high rows 110x15, 110x13, 110x11, 110x9 and was done

my armpits hurt between DOMS from yesterday and todays workout

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did cardio + abs tuesday nite, and today picked up a new bike, rode briskly for about 2.5 miles

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Easy. How much longer before you start you Pro-Anabol and BAdAssMass combo? Are you going to be taking some of those cool test-boosting customized capsules you just filled in addition to that ANA/BAM combo? The Trib, Avena sativa, Divanil, and ATD combination caps? I wanna hear your feedback from them as soon as you start taking 'em and seeing the results. I think they were a great idea!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno when i'm going to start them for sure. PCT is over now, so i'm just doing maintenance supps - drive, neovar, multis, etc. Yesterday I capped up some TTA 250/Salvia M 100/Choline citrate 250 caps, so I started taking those, also high dosing ALCAR (12g/day split in 3 doses) with vitamin c + ALA. Figure i'll do some rapid fat loss for a few weeks at least before I do jump on the pro anabol / bam. saving the test booster caps for a little bit too, but I am using 3 squirts of eform 2x a day :) figure if I crash estrogen it makes the fat loss easier

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it really did nicely. any time you can add 11 lbs of mostly muscle (it had to be less than 2lbs of fat) and keep it all afterwards is a good time :)

I'm thiking about maybe in late june doing proanabol/BAM + x-factor. all nonhormonal so that would be nice. depends on where I get with this maintenance supps + fat loss. I forgot too, i'm using recreate. not really noticing tons of anything with it, beyond feeling warmer the first few days

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
shoulders

db shoulder press superset with vertical rows tripleset with reverse flys 45x9-43x20-20x13, 40x14-43x19-15x16, 40x11-43x17-15x12, 35x13-43x15-10x15, 35x9-43x16-10x13

and thats it, conference call time :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
youve made some nice strength increases man!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the high volume workouts are turning out nice. i've put nearly an inch on my chest with this. crazy doms tho

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the high volume workouts are turning out nice. i've put nearly an inch on my chest with this. crazy doms tho
11 pound gain and 1 inch on your chest also? Sounds like a marvelous cycle to me. To do these things at our age (sorry, but it's true) is truly impressive and shows we've been working our asses off!! Great show Easy! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!:cheers: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, so far it seems to be working, having bought the bike got me a good 20-25 minutes worth of cardio tonite riding around with my daughter again :) theres my excuse to do it daily

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its kind of fun, we have a lot of stuff around so the biking can be to do things as well. plus it gets her some exercise

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see raising your children live a healthy life style. :clap2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have to work harder on their eating habits. that part is the worst. picky damn kids ;)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I slid mine in it with muscle milks,lol! They love it and I figure a few times a week it won't hurt them. And it has my 6 yr old reading all the food he eats for the protein macros and the sugar.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its more the vegetables part. part of the problem is that mom eats relatively terribly too

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh yes, well good luck with that;) Mine will eat corn and carrots. They love fruit but hate the veggies. They might have celery with peanut butter dip.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 4 year old is better than the 12 year old in that regard. oh yeah, lmee put up some pictures of david I took yesterday

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here they are. little fat boy there is already 13lbs at 1 month. geez. thats all breast milk too, no bottles. his height is right too for the weight tho, he's at like 95 percentile on both weight and height. musta been some superpowered sperm.

Attachments

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awww....melts!!! Mama is pretty too.

Have you ever tried getting the dehydrated broccoli powder and making hamburgers with it? I want to try that, see if the kids can tell.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just biceps today

ezcurls superset with incline hammer curls tripleset with conc curls 63x15-30x10-30x9, 63x15-25x15-25x13, 63x14-25x10-20x12, 63x12-20x13-20x11, 63x9-15x15-15x13

biceps are kind of boring

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when there is something worth seeing :D still not too exciting. my mmv2 adventure turned into a nice lean bulk which was handy, but it means now that PCT is over I'm back to cutting to get the abs to show. getting closer though. i'm back down to 192, and looks like fat loss only

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice! with the new bike and doing a few miles each day with my 12 year old, I should be able to see the low 180s by july i'm thinking :D

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Remember what happens when you start "Looking Good" Easy...

I'm dead set on getting some presents myself, by the end of this month, so we'll see how far I can cut in 22 days. Game on? We can see who gets the most presents!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehe there needs to be a competition section for us fools who like to compete with each other!