The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not fulfill my part on said agreements, and for that I apologize. Not bc I don't want to be blacklisted or still want to receive free products, but because that is not who I am. Honestly it's just something that occurred (unfortunately repeatedly) most times just from inactivity in threads and I forgot about the log... (not to make excuses just being honest). I'd appreciate if the companies this occurred to would contact me and I will review all products and also post reviews to my YT and anywhere else (and do whatever else they'd feel right, including reimbursing them the monetary value for products).

Regards

EDIT: Also I did not block anyone, I received a few comments about the matter and they're still on my page.
I'd prefer for you to ship me the units back at this point. None of the users on this forum are going to have any faith in the log at this point.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd prefer for you to ship me the units back at this point. None of the users on this forum are going to have any faith in the log at this point.
These are my thoughts exactly on reviews as well. Doesn't lend much credibility to review the products at this point.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shame when this happens makes us cautious on who to trust. Maybe admin can ban these people or something in a badge we can have added so we ca spot them easier.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
The badge idea is a solid idea tbh

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not fulfill my part on said agreements, and for that I apologize. Not bc I don't want to be blacklisted or still want to receive free products, but because that is not who I am. Honestly it's just something that occurred (unfortunately repeatedly) most times just from inactivity in threads and I forgot about the log... (not to make excuses just being honest). I'd appreciate if the companies this occurred to would contact me and I will review all products and also post reviews to my YT and anywhere else (and do whatever else they'd feel right, including reimbursing them the monetary value for products).

Regards

EDIT: Also I did not block anyone, I received a few comments about the matter and they're still on my page.
Marms BamBam0319

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Regards

I'd like a response at some point on this.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The badge idea is a good idea, but wont stop someone from creating another account and doing this again and again. Best way to do this and if you truly want to put an end to this is pretty easy.

If someone wants to apply for a logging opportunity,
1-have them pay for the product up front
2-have them pay for 50% of the product up front

At the end of the log, the money will be returned in full. This will solve any forgetfulness and should ensure that the logs are updated on a timely basis. The agreement prior to accepting the logging opportunity will be part of the process for accepting the individual. If you are serious about logging then you should have no worries about accepting this term and for your efforts, you are still getting the product for free.

It is harsh, however some of these products are between $40.00-$90.00 a bottle and this can get pretty expensive of the course of a year.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
schizm

I read the pages and got everyone I believe. I need a raise.

7/24/12 - Suresha. Nominated by prepNWA23 for a Neogenix Supremacy And Judgement Day for an Athletix product

8/13/12 Badger fan nominated by Judgement Day for an Athletix product.

10/17/12 Bella600 nominated by HVACtech for a Fahrenheit nutrition product

9/26/14 motiv8er nominated by aaronjp1 for a puris lab product

12/10/14 CarbCrazy nominated by mcCrew530 for failing a log and being rude and confrontational.

3/12/13 standon23 nominated by Hvactech

11/20/13 johnny75 nominated by aaronjp1 for puris condense

1/17/15 Chefbo nominated by cheftepesh1 for faking injury, asking for more products and attacking the reps.

1/29/15 cheftepesh1 nominated Vanbeast for never starting a log.

12/21/15 SKL87 nominated by double s for a liquid labs promo. Accepted two logs for diff companies and didn't start.

12/22/15 Nfmejia0486 nominated by registerjr for a max pump promo. Said he never receieved product but tracking number says it was delivered with signature confirmation. Wanted also expressed similar issues with him.

Muskate was nominated by a few guys.

1/26/16 Beltzie5 nominated by RegisterJr for an unfinished log.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
MultiVitamin

if he doesn't send it back, please let everyone know so we can blast his instagram account. if he wants to act like a scammer, we'll make sure he's treated like one.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
MultiVitamin

if he doesn't send it back, please let everyone know so we can blast his instagram account. if he wants to act like a scammer, we'll make sure he's treated like one.
Looks like he pulled one over on us at Focused Nutrition, too. Sent him trest to log and nothing has been started yet.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
MultiVitamin

grade school antics like this wont solve anything- hi-tech is better than this; cut your losses and simply move on. Doing the above action will ultimately lead to a situation much worse than this.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like he pulled one over on us at Focused Nutrition, too. Sent him trest to log and nothing has been started yet.
That sucks bro. He applied for our Trest too but we did our homework. Actually a lot of our applicants this time were eliminated simply by abandoned logs. About time I subbed up in here.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed a lot of companies requiring 200+ post count. Keeps some of the unknowns out. But some people have 950 posts and have been a 4 year member and go on a scamming spree.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed a lot of companies requiring 200+ post count. Keeps some of the unknowns out. But some people have 950 posts and have been a 4 year member and go on a scamming spree.
I usually don't make it a direct requirement as sometimes there are extenuating circumstances, but I try to keep a 100 post count minimum in mind when choosing applicants

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I usually don't make it a direct requirement as sometimes there are extenuating circumstances, but I try to keep a 100 post count minimum in mind when choosing applicants
on top of this, someone else who could have been picked was overlooked. When this happens, everyone loses out. Live and learn

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
grade school antics like this wont solve anything- hi-tech is better than this; cut your losses and simply move on. Doing the above action will ultimately lead to a situation much worse than this.
i'm not hi-tech and don't really care what you think.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm not hi-tech and don't really care what you think.
^^^ Hi-Tech has never suggested doing this.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I suggest all loggers should have over 30,000 posts and been a member for 10 years!!!

:sgrin:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
schizm

I read the pages and got everyone I believe. I need a raise.

7/24/12 - Suresha. Nominated by prepNWA23 for a Neogenix Supremacy And Judgement Day for an Athletix product

8/13/12 Badger fan nominated by Judgement Day for an Athletix product.

10/17/12 Bella600 nominated by HVACtech for a Fahrenheit nutrition product

9/26/14 motiv8er nominated by aaronjp1 for a puris lab product

12/10/14 CarbCrazy nominated by mcCrew530 for failing a log and being rude and confrontational.

3/12/13 standon23 nominated by Hvactech

11/20/13 johnny75 nominated by aaronjp1 for puris condense

1/17/15 Chefbo nominated by cheftepesh1 for faking injury, asking for more products and attacking the reps.

1/29/15 cheftepesh1 nominated Vanbeast for never starting a log.

12/21/15 SKL87 nominated by double s for a liquid labs promo. Accepted two logs for diff companies and didn't start.

12/22/15 Nfmejia0486 nominated by registerjr for a max pump promo. Said he never receieved product but tracking number says it was delivered with signature confirmation. Wanted also expressed similar issues with him.

Muskate was nominated by a few guys.

1/26/16 Beltzie5 nominated by RegisterJr for an unfinished log.
Thanks for that Woody! You do deserve a raise, send a DM to Admin demanding one... He may be confrontational at first but that's his sense of humor, just keep with it
:ntome:

I went and updated the first post...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for that Woody! You do deserve a raise, send a DM to Admin demanding one... He may be confrontational at first but that's his sense of humor, just keep with it
:ntome:

I went and updated the first post...
Good work Woody

Oh and...the Admin is never confrontational. He just needs more coffee.

TO KICKSTART ER ! Admin coffee fund. Haha

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
schizm I guess it's time to add MultiVitamin to the list. Still no sign of him starting the log for our Trest Elite, and yet somehow still has the time to post shirtless selfies at least once a day on Instagram.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
schizm I guess it's time to add MultiVitamin to the list. Still no sign of him starting the log for our Trest Elite, and yet somehow still has the time to post shirtless selfies at least once a day on Instagram.
thought this was cleared up or at least he acknowledged he was wrong. did he ever reply directly to VaughnTrue

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
No, nothing on our end either. Checked his account and it looks like he's been avoiding AM since mid April. Coward.
i thought after his sob story he would man up. that really sucks, hundreds of dollars wasted and could have gone to someone who would have given it a solid review. at least we all know

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, that sucks, guys...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had added him back in April, but just out of order, date wise...so just dropped him down to most recent #boom

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious to see how users/reps feel about this.

Should a person that was given the opportunity to log a product, and sent two months worth, auction off the second month's worth even though they are only required to log for 1 month.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

Should a person that was given the opportunity to log a product, and sent two months worth, auction off the second month's worth even though they are only required to log for 1 month.
I suppose they're technically free to do what the want with it, but that doesn't seem like the right thing to do. When I was given 2 months' worth, I just continued my log for the second month.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose they're technically free to do what the want with it, but that doesn't seem like the right thing to do. When I was given 2 months' worth, I just continued my log for the second month.
That's what I figured and that is what I would do; or take a break and use it later. I know it is a gray area. If the person truly enjoyed the product, then I don't see why they would sell it or trade it. Unless a positive review was given due to free product, which then is an issue of concern.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That's what I figured and that is what I would do; or take a break and use it later. I know it is a gray area. If the person truly enjoyed the product, then I don't see why they would sell it or trade it. Unless a positive review was given due to free product, which then is an issue of concern.
I would check with the company who sent the product, if they have no issue, then that is fair game. but even still, I would feel funny, "hey you sent me an extra bottle, can I sell it" lol I would keep it for use later on, unless it was useless

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In this case, the logger had a bad reaction to the product. I suggested he pass along the supp to some people at the gym. Still working through my feelings as to him trying to sell it...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
In this case, the logger had a bad reaction to the product. I suggested he pass along the supp to some people at the gym. Still working through my feelings as to him trying to sell it...
ok at least he checked with said company and I agree, I wouldn't like knowing it was sold

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the full bottle he should have to send back and the used bottle is his choice what he wants to do.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Na that's bullsh!t if you are given product keep the log going. A loggers payment is in the Zero cost product. Loggers should not get money from selling the free product

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Na that's bullsh!t if you are given product keep the log going. A loggers payment is in the Zero cost product. Loggers should not get money from selling the free product
If you have a bad reaction I don't think you should be forced to keep a log going or risk losing every other logging opportunity. However, if you have a 'bad reaction' to six different logging opportunities and sell them all........ TO THE BLACKLIST!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have a bad reaction I don't think you should be forced to keep a log going or risk losing every other logging opportunity. However, if you have a 'bad reaction' to six different logging opportunities and sell them all........ TO THE BLACKLIST!!
I agree with both of you. I appreciate everybody chiming in on this and I'm currently working with the AM brother on an alternative to selling the product and thus save his reputation.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
When I was repping for ironflex we had a logger have a reaction to our preworkout. He wound up giving the product to another member and we reimbursed his shipping costs.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's up to them but it does " look bad" imo.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2nd This!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

if a rep offers up 2 months worth of product and only requires 1 month of logging then that is on the rep....it might be the stand up thing to do 2 months logging but ultimately the logger fulfilled requirements set by the rep!!!

be careful what you ask for....

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if a rep offers up 2 months worth of product and only requires 1 month of logging then that is on the rep....it might be the stand up thing to do 2 months logging but ultimately the logger fulfilled requirements set by the rep!!!

be careful what you ask for....
I can agree with this, however I do think it is in bad taste to turn around and sell the second product.

There are all kinds of variables, the person may be selling the product to buy diapers for their kid or get some extra money to help a loved one pay their medical bills.

I think if someone is selling it just to make an extra buck, they should return it to the company. I get that they fulfilled their part of the deal, but they also didn't pay for the product so as long as the company pays for the returned shipping then I don't see the big deal in that.

Personally if it were me, the members here on AM have helped me out so much over the years that I would raffle off the product for free and ask the winner to just cover the cost of shipping.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can agree with this, however I do think it is in bad taste to turn around and sell the second product.

There are all kinds of variables, the person may be selling the product to buy diapers for their kid or get some extra money to help a loved one pay their medical bills.

I think if someone is selling it just to make an extra buck, they should return it to the company. I get that they fulfilled their part of the deal, but they also didn't pay for the product so as long as the company pays for the returned shipping then I don't see the big deal in that.

Personally if it were me, the members here on AM have helped me out so much over the years that I would raffle off the product for free and ask the winner to just cover the cost of shipping.
Dirty Dan...I don't know your age, but your thinking is old school-I like that....you sir are a standup gentleman even if you go by dirty dan, lol....

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
http://www.instagram.com/billyphysique

His instagram.

Last Login here was 3 days ago.
Seems his instagram page is devoted to praising himself and his physique.

I would bring it to the attention of AI sports since his IG page states that he's associated with AI sports in some capacity and how he has a pattern of screwing reps over. Does anyone know if Crowder still running the show at AI ?

**** this troll.