The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just posted in the promo thread itself and posted my screenshots of the submission I made to USPS along with a confirmation number of my submission. I'll update as I get an update from USPS.
That's what I'd do. I'd also want want to know why they say I signed for something I didn't.

thu_hobbit

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys. I'm a rep for Mind and Muscle & I wanted to bring up the fact that thu_hobbit accepted to log and review our product T2 through a posted promo and has all ready received his product in the mail, but over 26 days later has not followed thru with a log at all.
I've made several attempts to contact him in the thread with no reply.
He did however respond to a PM back in the beginning but still no log or reply. Here is the promo thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/274985-mind-muscle-needs.html

WANTED i am here. I had a last minute deployment come up and had to be gone in a day. I am settled in now at my deployment station and will be starting my log tomorrow morning.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WANTED i am here. I had a last minute deployment come up and had to be gone in a day. I am settled in now at my deployment station and will be starting my log tomorrow morning.
Thank you sir!!
It's appriciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Woohoo and thank you for what you do for our country!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
muskate pm'd addy for STIMUL8 and Max Pump combo log but hasn't responded since it was mailed.

Started another promo on the 11th for another company (hasn't been very active there either, surprisingly).

muskate

muskate

Awards
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
muskate

muskate

Awards
Thanks man. It would've be cleared up quicker if you had responded in the promo thread.
I didn't see the post. Sorry. I moved across the country for school over Christmas so I had a million things on the go.

Finally starting to feel a little more settled now ��

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
muskate pm'd addy for STIMUL8 and Max Pump combo log but hasn't responded since it was mailed.

Started another promo on the 11th for another company (hasn't been very active there either, surprisingly).
He won our product, went over and applied to win some condense, had Admin edit his app out saying he had to honor his log with us , and is now running 2 sponsored log.

Definitely earned a mention here. muskate

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He won our product, went over and applied to win some condense, had Admin edit his app out saying he had to honor his log with us , and is now running 2 sponsored log.

Definitely earned a mention here. muskate
accept his responsibility or nail his...balls to the wall man!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thomas, I blame you, too, for not doing your research on these people! :p
I didn't get a vote on this particular promo, but I would've voted Beltzie if I had. He's a K9 Officer, so I'm hoping he's ok.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't get a vote on this particular promo, but I would've voted Beltzie if I had. He's a K9 Officer, so I'm hoping he's ok.
I'm sure everything will be ok. Sometimes life happens.... :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would have gave him a thumbsup too, I agree this is not like him...and x2 on his being ok!!!

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MultiVitamin

fell off the face of the earth for the 4-andro log after a few posts. he came back on the forums after a couple months, his only posts are looking for products to log.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/277704-alpha-gainz-4-a.html

Also think he failed to complete the LG 1-Andro Log VaughnTrue had chosen him for
This is correct. I actually PM'd him this morning to get some insight...figured I'd give him a day or two to respond before I attempted to blacklis thim though. not very happy with the situation.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just a hint...when considering an applicant for logging how about just looking at latest posts, it is easy to do.....if most of their posts are about applying to log products or you see they are already logging numerous products red flags should go up, imo!!!

all you have to do is hit the persons name above avi and review forum posts will come up....reps need to start doing their homework, lol.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just a hint...when considering an applicant for logging how about just looking at latest posts, it is easy to do.....if most of their posts are about applying to log products or you see they are already logging numerous products red flags should go up, imo!!!

all you have to do is hit the persons name above avi and review forum posts will come up....reps need to start doing their homework, lol.
Wise words. I haven't found this to be a problem here, but other the other board I rep on...Hoo Boy!

JG93

JG93

Awards
A great way to show the blacklisted is to edit the names in to the front page, that way we don't have to scroll through 20 pages.

Also, it is sad that people do this.
Fortunately most here are good people

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A great way to show the blacklisted is to edit the names in to the front page, that way we don't have to scroll through 20 pages.

Someone go thru the 20 pages and I'll edit the first post, lol...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah, I mentioned MultiVitamin in here back during the summer.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
This is correct. I actually PM'd him this morning to get some insight...figured I'd give him a day or two to respond before I attempted to blacklis thim though. not very happy with the situation.
get a response?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No response. I fully support putting this guy on the black list and having him IP banned from this site. He stiffed us for a $120 stack :(
Very sad. Id like to see him respond as he was fairly active here for a while.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very sad. Id like to see him respond as he was fairly active here for a while.
I would MUCH prefer a response and an actual log as was originally promised.

alphagainz

alphagainz

Head of Alpha Gainz
Awards
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
muskate

He won something from chaos and pain and started his log. Last post was 01-18-2016 and is not complete. He disappeared for a while and is now applying for something from controlled labs. We also had an issue with him a while back which is documented in this very thread.

sparks2012

sparks2012

Awards
I personally think this thread is a great. Gives the reps a focal point to sketchy/flat out horrible loggers. Maybe it's just me, but I hold being chosen to log something (especially since my account is new with only 100 or so posts) very highly. I was lucky enough to get chosen to log a PWO, and I'm currently logging another product to show future reps that I'm in for the right reasons. It's a leap of faith that the reps are willing to take to get good, honest feedback on products. Why you would throw that away is beyond me. This is the best site I've came across yet for compiling tons of info from all types of people with all types of goals.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Called him (multivitamin)out. If he's a man, he'll own up to it

*Edit*
He blocked me

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Multivitamin did the same thing to LG last year or so before the were with hitech. Glad he's on the list now.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I did not fulfill my part on said agreements, and for that I apologize. Not bc I don't want to be blacklisted or still want to receive free products, but because that is not who I am. Honestly it's just something that occurred (unfortunately repeatedly) most times just from inactivity in threads and I forgot about the log... (not to make excuses just being honest). I'd appreciate if the companies this occurred to would contact me and I will review all products and also post reviews to my YT and anywhere else (and do whatever else they'd feel right, including reimbursing them the monetary value for products).

Regards

EDIT: Also I did not block anyone, I received a few comments about the matter and they're still on my page.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How can you use a product daily and forget where the product came from? And multiple times

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I did not fulfill my part on said agreements, and for that I apologize. Not bc I don't want to be blacklisted or still want to receive free products, but because that is not who I am. Honestly it's just something that occurred (unfortunately repeatedly) most times just from inactivity in threads and I forgot about the log... (not to make excuses just being honest). I'd appreciate if the companies this occurred to would contact me and I will review all products and also post reviews to my YT and anywhere else (and do whatever else they'd feel right, including reimbursing them the monetary value for products).

Regards

EDIT: Also I did not block anyone, I received a few comments about the matter and they're still on my page.
LOL, bro I don't know about the other companies, but we've lost faith in you. How do you honestly continue to use the product, post your instagram bragging pictures for your brand, and just so happen to forget to fulfill the reason you got those same products?

You do personal training it appears, so how would you feel if someone snubbed your brand and continued using the products/services? It shows lack of respect, lack of organization, and lack of integrity.

You have PM's from our company, you know what you owe us.