Subbed

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vanbeast. Accepted log and never started it. Full inbox and does not respond to anything

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I guess youre carbcrazy?
I was thinking the same thing .... You can tell by his forum name how much respect he has..Some people have No Class!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
So I guess youre carbcrazy?
yea I would say that's an affirmative.
Watch this. This is really going to piss him off. Admin this dude blow me is a banned member that came back and is still begin A douche

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I wonder why i was confrontational? It was for no reason right.

And my log was legit, complete with food pics and physique pic updates. all you people could do was be jealous of gains and continue to derail log bitching about protein and my diet overall.

Im just glad to see you take more of your time to mention me online.
Actually I was sticking up for you then you pulled the everybody is out to get me bit and went after me and abandoned a good log. But you enjoy your bananas and tree bark or what ever you eat and think about a new forum name because you are probably going to get banned again. Cheers

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
DigitalB is the same kind of asss clown... he was jackedjoker who was banned

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I was sticking up for you then you pulled the everybody is out to get me bit and went after me and abandoned a good log. But you enjoy your bananas and tree bark or what ever you eat and think about a new forum name because you are probably going to get banned again. Cheers
Yeah, I don't remember attacking him about his diet or being jealous. If I recall correctly, we were actually trying to calm things down and offer up sound helpful advice right before we got blasted (you even more than me).

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah, I don't remember attacking him about his diet or being jealous. If I recall correctly, we were actually trying to calm things down and offer up sound helpful advice right before we got blasted (you even more than me).
Eh good riddance it looks like the other account got deleted. That dude needs to calm down a bit. I mean I understand the alpha mentality but jeeze snitching on your self by calling out and old post. From an account that got banned….
Fetus-Facepalm.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eh good riddance it looks like the other account got deleted. That dude needs to calm down a bit. I mean I understand the alpha mentality but jeeze snitching on your self by calling out and old post. From an account that got banned….
View attachment 118495
lol....i have know for several years now that some people are their own worse enemies!!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
lol....i have know for several years now that some people are their own worse enemies!!!!
Its a fault that is hard to change for sure

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You came to this thread just to rat, when I had no choice to abandon the log because I was banned and the thread was locked.

You are pitiful, all of you are.
LOL! you cant really be this stupid...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What advice? You were all just bitching and making slick remarks about my diet... I played along for a bit but then I had enough.

And im in better health and physical condition than you, if you think I need you advice of "more protein" your ignorant.
"You're"

Surely this argument isn't that important to keep creating accounts.

Your a little pu$$y, I could care less to get banned.
Again, "you're".

And, it's "couldn't care less".

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What advice? You were all just bitching and making slick remarks about my diet... I played along for a bit but then I had enough.

And im in better health and physical condition than you, if you think I need you advice of "more protein" your ignorant.
an.gif

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He's Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

:banana:

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hurry go ride the admins co(k because I said mean things lol.
You should probably get some protein in ya bro, all those bananas seem to be making you cranky.

ermahgerd.jpg

^^^( This fools wet dream)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quote Originally Posted by groot View Post

^^Dude was on a PH that increased protein synthesis and was only taking in like 50 g/ day. I said increasing protein intake would yield better results. As all that know me can attest to, I am not a condescending prick and treat everyone with respect and tact. I wish things hadn't gone the way they did.....and seems to still be going.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Lol he'll be right back with another new account!!He is computer suave
Lol I find it amusing that this dude spends as much time as he does doing this...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It's not like He Lifts !!
Tbh the dude had a solid physique he was just a tool. A couple of guys give him sht and the dude goes off the deep end

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tbh the dude had a solid physique he was just a tool. A couple of guys give him sht and the dude goes off the deep end
when i was in the navy we would call him a section 8!!! i knew a guy who would go around beating his head against the bulkhead, his need for attention was that great.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any other reps having trouble with loggers applying for multiple promos and logging up to 4 different products from 4 different companies at once?

if rep's for all concerned companies are ok with it and products don't conflict then good to go, but i think in all fairness a logger should ask 1st if it is ok to do so!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any other reps having trouble with loggers applying for multiple promos and logging up to 4 different products from 4 different companies at once?

if rep's for all concerned companies are ok with it and products don't conflict then good to go, but i think in all fairness a logger should ask 1st if it is ok to do so!!!
I state in my initial promo post to notify us, but still catch some that log multiple things without a heads up. Not atm tho...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I state in my initial promo post to notify us, but still catch some that log multiple things without a heads up. Not atm tho...
unless all the reps work together to end this it will continue...and probably get worse, imo!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unless all the reps work together to end this it will continue...and probably get worse, imo!!!
How do you suggest do that? Start a thread, and when you pick loggers and mail products list their names, product, and terms?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do you suggest do that? Start a thread, and when you pick loggers and mail products list their names, product, and terms?
well...this IS the blacklist thread...when they do it and get caught-BLACKLIST!!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't care for this practice too much either. That is why I started stating specifically that any products should be run solo unless ok'd by me or other reps. Well, when I was still a rep that is. Lol!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well...this IS the blacklist thread...when they do it and get caught-BLACKLIST!!!!
Unless the Company specifies in the logging op that you have to run it solo, that its not the loggers fault
and they should not be punished.

Now if the log was supposed to be run solo and the logger didn't run it solo (ran multiple logs) then i could
see someone being blacklisted.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless the Company specifies in the logging op that you have to run it solo, that its not the loggers fault
and they should not be punished.

Now if the log was supposed to be run solo and the logger didn't run it solo (ran multiple logs) then i could
see someone being blacklisted.
I don't know about that first part. It's common sense that the product should be run solo for proper analysis of the results. It's ignorant to think otherwise. Not to mention it's greedy to run several concurrent sponsored logs from several different companies at the same time. It really speaks a lot about the logger when they do something like this. Another thing is, it's just plain disrespectful. Disrespectful to the other forum members and disrespectful to generous supplement companies that allow these loggers to run the product without money payment. The log is essentially the payment, so if you're gonna be running ten other things at the same time it kinda makes the "payment" null and void. So it's a bit like stealing.

Note:These are my own opinions and do not reflect the opinions of SNS.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about that first part. It's common sense that the product should be run solo for proper analysis of the results. It's ignorant to think otherwise. Not to mention it's greedy to run several concurrent sponsored logs from several different companies at the same time. It really speaks a lot about the logger when they do something like this. Another thing is, it's just plain disrespectful. Disrespectful to the other forum members and disrespectful to generous supplement companies that allow these loggers to run the product without money payment. The log is essentially the payment, so if you're gonna be running ten other things at the same time it kinda makes the "payment" null and void. So it's a bit like stealing.
I wouldn't go that far t-bone. You can defintely run multiple supplements and know what they are doing for me.

If someone was running a Test Booster & a Pre Workout, I'm pretty sure there wouldnt be any overlap and you'd
be able to tell which was doing which.

if logger fulfills his duties, then he has rendered his services for the payment given.

In the business world if you are an independent contractor you have the ability to work for multiple
companies at the same time as long as you accomplish the work for each company based on the
agreement that you mad with said company. This is contract work. With no exclusivity.

If you were an employee of said company, and you also tried to do work for another company and get
payment from other companies behind your bosses back, then you would be stealing from the company
you worked for.

Loggers are independent contractors, they are not reps or employees. They have no commitment
to said company other then what was presented in the log opportunity spelled out by the rep or
company owner. The commitment is to be honest, to log as many times as requested and to put
forth effort to log the product the way the company rep spelled it out.

I don't see what the difference between an op logging a test booster and using his own pre workout
and using the pre workout of company that he is also running a log for as well.

Unless the logging op clearly stated you can run any pre workout, then how is he stealing..?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed with T-Bone Unless ok'd by BOTH companies it is a big no no imo. They are giving free product and want honest feedback. If they're BOTH ok then cool... if not it's a no go. I believe it's common sense but we all know how people like to abuse the system (both the logging system and Government assistance lol)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe T-Bone was talking about running products that could skew the results of the other products. For instance, running a test booster, an estrogen blocker and a Pre with test boosting effects. They all work together and make results possibly seem way better.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe T-Bone was talking about running products that could skew the results of the other products. For instance, running a test booster, an estrogen blocker and a Pre with test boosting effects. They all work together and make results possibly seem way better.
Well almost any product can skew the results of another product besides some basic ones. Even then though. I mean there are so many variables involved, it'd make the most sense to eliminate at least some of them. Plus I think it's just polite to ask the companies involved.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If someone is logging product for 1 company, they should have the common courtesy not to apply to log another companies product.One product sent for free to a logger is good enough.Some people are just greedy man!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If someone is logging product for 1 company, they should have the common courtesy not to apply to log another companies product.One product sent for free to a logger is good enough.Some people are just greedy man!!
Yes!. That was another point I was trying to convey.