Thanksgiving damage control with the help of apido-x (Sponsered)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
nah not against the pulsing idea at all. i dunno if i would do a pulse i think it would just be more expensive to run an ai/test booster on the off days and then pct afterwards instead of just running it straight and then pct. but im sure it would lessen the sides.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13
12/19/09

DIETARY
CARB DAY CONTINUED!!

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS
I took TWO caps upon waking up and another 2 caps 4 hours later.

STATS
Weight - 203

NARRATIVE
Off work today. Continued on the house project of laying down the floors for a majority of the day. I decided to extend my carb day another day, hopefully it wont hinder my weight loss progress too much. I am hoping that by wednesday I will be back to 200lbs (fingers crossed) No workout today other then cutting wood and hammering

Day 14
12/20/09

DIETARY
Fat - 106.2g
Sat Fat - 49.1g
Carb - 19.5
Fiber - 2.7
Protein - 221

WORKOUT
SEE PIC BELOW :bigok:

AXIS SUPPS
Took 6 caps hemo prior to shoveling my driveway

STATS
Weight - 205!!

NARRATIVE
Well I was soupposed to work today but we got 20inches of snow last night and I couldnt really get outa my driveway. So since I work in a hospital the fire department usually comes to get us but I just called out since I needed to shovel the driveway and could get a chance to continue my floor project. Also last night my heater cut off. Turns out all the snow covered the exhaust vent and no oxygen = no fire = no heat. So I had to climb on the roof and uncover it. So prior to shoveling the driveway I popped 6 caps hemo and let me tell you, my shoulders, biceps, and back were pumped thoughout the entire thing. Actually did the entire driveway in one session with no breaks. Pretty proud of myself considering my neighboors both took about 3 breaks while shoveling! Was gonna workout tonite but ran into complications on my floor project and it ended up running late. BTW why is it that you can measure something 3 times, cut it, mock place it and everything be lined up straight and appear to be good and once you start attaching the pieces and go to screw it down it ends up off by 1.5inches!!!! I hate this!!! Oh well thats life I guess.. ahh the joys of home ownership

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh P.S. ... this morning while I was going out to shovel the snow I slipped on the last step and busted my a$$!!!! Now my right ankle is completely jacked up. Took some bromelin and extra fish oil. Might pick up some MSM and other joint support supps tomorow at vitamin shoppe.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice progress man! And looking at those pics, I can see it must have been how you were standing. You look very symmetrical. Wish I could say the same lol. Anyway to your Hemo question, if you dosed 6 in the morning, you could dose another 4 caps pre w/o at night and get the same effects as 6 since it has already built up in your system a bit.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dunno if this is too late, but IMO just toss back 6 more :head: That's how I roll :D

Now a few things to consider in opposition to my personal stance:

1) Hemo effects last a long time for me. Don't be surprised if you still have a pump from the morning dose. If I dose 2 days in a row, the pump lasts 24-48 hours after the second dose for me personally.

2) In general, less is more with Hemo to a certain extent. If you dose too many days in a row, the effects aren't quite as pronounced. IMO if you are typically dosing 4-5 times per week, you are well within the range of normal dosing and won't see any less effects. In my experience when I stay at 4-5 times per week, the effects are somewhat cumulative.

Edit: remind me again about the ankle issue. I'll help. For now, scrap the joint supps and focus on Ice ice ice ice ice ice ice and then ice again. No joke, dunk it in ice bath for 5 minutes at a time, 4-5 times per day for the next 3 days. The faster the swelling goes down, the faster you'll progress with the whole process. Do you think it's sprained?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the suggestions... I never made it to the basement to workout. Ended up passing out watching dark knift with my son.

I did get a chance to get a good workout in today though.. will be posting the day up in a couple secs :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is Dark Knift? :lol: Is this India's version of Dark Knight?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is Dark Knift? :lol: Is this India's version of Dark Knight?
Lol no it is the bootleg burned DVD version, u kno the kind where u catch urself sayin shhh to the tv at the people talking in the theater.. Lol.. No it was a typo :)

buuuut guess what bud...

I weighed in this morning at 199.0!!!!!!! This is the lightest I have ever been. Can"t wait to see where I am at by the end of the bottle!!! Only halfway through and am already happy withthe results thus far

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol no it is the bootleg burned DVD version, u kno the kind where u catch urself sayin shhh to the tv at the people talking in the theater.. Lol.. No it was a typo :)

buuuut guess what bud...

I weighed in this morning at 199.0!!!!!!! This is the lightest I have ever been. Can"t wait to see where I am at by the end of the bottle!!! Only halfway through and am already happy withthe results thus far
you must have been one big ass baby..your poor mother. :lol: Serious, awesome work man! What is your goal weight?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My ultimate goal weight would be 185 at around 10% bf.. So the closer apido gets me there the better :bigok:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol and I meant lightest I've been since I been workin out and caring about my body. At one point in life I weighed 240!!! I am thrilled to see 199 on the scale this morning

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
lmao dammit metroba beat me to it. i was gonna say something along the lines of that mustve been a scary ass kindergarden class for the other children.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao dammit metroba beat me to it. i was gonna say something along the lines of that mustve been a scary ass kindergarden class for the other children.
LOL... here is an old class photo... can you guess which one is me.. LOL

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
???

Attachments

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
U don't get it? I guess I suck at jokes. The picture is from the movie jack where the story goes robin willams plays a child in a grown persons body. So when ninja mentioned I must have been huge in y classes I thought of the movie jack hence the picture..

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha over my head

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's ok.. I just realized I spelled sponsored wrong in the thread title .. Lol :headbang:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's the ankle?

U carb loading early for the holiday?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the ankle?

U carb loading early for the holiday?
sorry for the lack of updates.. holiday time gets kinda busy for me..

Ankle is ok.. I iced it off and on the next day. The following day after that I worked and was limping most of the day but I paced myself and took it easy. Luckily it wasnt too busy. Yestarday it was doing much better and today it is great. Still a little tender but its ok. I think it was just a sprain nothing big..

Yestarday I felt like crap most of the day, woke up with a huge headache and had no hunger and felt real weak the whole day. Feels likes I am getting some sort of bug. Today again I woke up with a humungous headache and just went back to sleep. I was waking up and going back to sleep most of the day today. Still feel real weak. The headache finally left me and I was just left with a nautious feeling. Hopefully tomorow I will be better. I really hope I am not getting sick with something...

Also..

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries on the lack of updates during the holidays bro. We are all busy and I would be surprised to see any updates until they are over. Lifting may be a priority but having a life is too. Happy holidays broskidocious

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup sounds like a mild sprain if it's feeling that much better already. Just keep in mind that ligaments aren't very elastic... in which case, even a mild sprain makes you more vulnerable to a more serious sprain for the next let's say about 2-6 months. In other words, be nice to your ankle in terms of exercise choice, cardio choice, and when mountain climbing (or more typically ladders at work).

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YES watch out. Mild strains can lead to nasty ones that require surgery...I know.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup sounds like a mild sprain if it's feeling that much better already. Just keep in mind that ligaments aren't very elastic... in which case, even a mild sprain makes you more vulnerable to a more serious sprain for the next let's say about 2-6 months. In other words, be nice to your ankle in terms of exercise choice, cardio choice, and when mountain climbing (or more typically ladders at work).
awww shucks so no spelunking or free base jumping for me.. damn totally kills my entire summer :D .. no I will take it easy. I already broke this ankle once (on my bachelor party before my wedding) so I have some wraps I can use for any activity that might cause it to flare up.. Thanks for the advice and support bud!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YES watch out. Mild strains can lead to nasty ones that require surgery...I know.
hey whats going on tom.. hows wrestling? enjoying the winter break from the kids??

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually those types of jumps should be just fine... for your ankle that is :laugh:

I'm thinking more of stuff where your affected ankle is the plant foot while you're doing a roundhouse kick. Lots of torsional forces there.

Also just for a little schooling, ligaments don't strain, muscles do. Ligaments sprain :study:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol sorry I was typing but really thinking about how much a b1tch my surgery and all. My ankle sounded like grass being ripped from the ground and it was loud. I completely knew it is a sprain just thinking about that injury makes me wince.

Well I got sick and hadnt been in 2 weeks but went back today. They seemed to miss me so it is kinda nice to feel appreciated. Hopefully it doesn't rain this Thursday and I can go ahead and help my sister move into her new house so we dont have to do it Saturday. Because this Saturday is a big individual tournment that should have state level competition. Although only 1 of our wrestlers has any hope of making it to state or atleast doing something there.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Quick Update*

So I had some sort of stomach bug/ flu like sickness for the past couple days (including christmas :( ) but I am feeling 100% today. While I was sick I stopped taking my apido (figured it wouldnt help if I was throwing it back up) So today I am back on diet and apido. I weighed in this morning at 203.3

Tonight after work I will update on the past 9 days in one big humungo post. A brief update would be I left off my log on the 20th and was a carb day. I wwent back doing keto till the 23rd then the 24th I woke up sick and was sick till the 28th. On the 23rd I was 200.6 and today I am 203.4 so not too bad for no dieting or working out..

Well I will get into more detail tonite.. stay tuned!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy massive update Batman!!

Day 15
12/21/09

DIETARY
Calories - 1614
Fat - 69.3g
Sat Fat - 28.1g
Carb - 13.1g
Fiber - 1.9g
Protein - 212.8g

WORKOUT
(90 sec rest)

Hang high pulls - x3@125/ x3@135/ x3@145/ x3@145
Bulgarian split squat (w/ BB) - x6@95/ x4@115/ x3@125/ x2@135
Rom Deadlift - x6@145/ x4@165/ x3@185/ x2@205
Side2Side pushups - 4x6 ea side
Modified T-bar row (w/ BB) - x6@115/ x4@125/ x3@135/ x2@135
Chinups - x6/4/3/3

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 201.6

NARRATIVE
Of work today. Did some more work on the house project and got a great workout in before bed :thumbsup:

Day 16
12/22/09

DIETARY
Calories - 2298
Fat - 148.4g
Sat Fat - 66.4g
Carb - 21.9g
Fiber - 4.2g
Protein - 206.8g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 199.0

NARRATIVE
Worked 12 hour shift. Nothing much to report

Day 17
12/23/09

DIETARY
Calories - 1500!!!
Fat - 94.8g
Sat Fat - 29.4g
Carb - 20.5g
Fiber - 3.9g
Protein - 144g

WORKOUT
(90sec rest for KB)

KettleBell complex

Warmup with 15lb kettlebell
Swings x20
Clean + press - x10 each hand
Highpull+Squat - x20
Halo - x10 each way
Around world - x20 each way

Workout done with 35lb KB
Swings x10
Clean + press - x6 each hand
Highpull+Squat - x10
Halo - x6 each way
Around world - x10 each way

*above workout done 3 times

Abs
(60 sec rest)

Leg throws with 10lb ankle weight on each ankle - x15/10/12
Knee to chest with same ankle weights - 1x15

Plank Circuit
(no rest)

Plank x30sec
Side Plank x15sec ea side
Horse Plank x15sec ea side
superman x30sec

*plank circuit done once

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 200.6

NARRATIVE
Off work today and just about finished the floor project up. I am starting to feel a bug or something coming on. Had to literally force myself to eat today, my stomach was upset almost all day. I havent been working out as much as I would like so I forced myself to do a little KB complex 3 times and finished it off with some good ab work

12/24/09 - 12/27/09

DIETARY
Sick, didn't keep much track of food intake.

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS
No apido was taken due to the sickness

NARRATIVE
So it turned out I was sick. Sucks being sick on christmas. Well I stopped with the keto diet and with the apido. I figured the apido wouldnt help much if I was throwing it back up. I did sleep alot so hopefully when I am feeling better I can get back into this hard and continue loosing these pounds!!

DIETARY
Calories - 2237
Fat - 142.1g
Sat Fat - 57.1g
Carb - 15.7g
Fiber - 3.2g
Protein - 214.8g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 203.4

NARRATIVE
Rested today. Started to feel alot better but decided better to take it easy today. I did start back on my apido, couldn't wait to get back on it :D

Day 19
12/29/09

DIETARY
Calories - 2042
Fat - 107.9g
Sat Fat - 48.1g
Carb - 11.6g
Fiber - 3.4g
Protein - 231.7g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 203.1

NARRATIVE
Worked 12 hours today. Feeling 100% again and excited to be back on apido and keto again. Weighed 203 this morning so not bad as I only gained about 4 lbs these past 4 days. I wasnt eating much due to the sickness so I didnt think I would have gained much if any. Hopefully my body gets right back in tract and things gets moving again. I am feeling like I havent lifted in forever and am excited about tomorows workout. I really need to step it up a notch so I can end this log right and do this product some justice.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
props to you psychos who do keto... I can't imagine eating only 1500 cals :crazy:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
props to you psychos who do keto... I can't imagine eating only 1500 cals :crazy:
only takes about 2 weeks for me to get used to it. After that cravings are gone.

Psyched to see your final review Judothug

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got home from work. About to type up the updates from the last few days. Today was my last day of apido~x and tomorow I start Xtract :biglaugh:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 20
12/30/09

DIETARY
Calories - 2675
Fat - 178.8g
Sat Fat - 85.5g
Carb - 24.6g
Fiber - 0.8g
Protein - 228.2g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS
6hemodraulix

STATS
Weight -203.1

NARRATIVE
Off work today. Wanted to workout but barely ate much and couldnt muster up the energy to go lift. I got up late and had some slices of cheese and boiled some eggs but when I took a bite spit it out. My stomach was upset and I had flashbacks of myself hurling so i had me a cup of coffe and didnt eat. I lay'd down and watched some TV and ended up taking a nap. When I woke up I ate some more cheese and took 6 hemo's with the intent to workout but didn't. I started to feel sick to my stomach as I had barely any calories, so my wife suggested going out to dinner where I had a BIG ol steak with a salad and green beans.. Mmmmm.

DIETARY
Calories - 2483
Fat - 158.4g
Sat Fat - 86.1g
Carb - 19.7g
Fiber - 6.5g
Protein - 235.7g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 200.9

NARRATIVE
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!! :fest30:

Didn't do much today except hang out with the family. Had sushi for dinner, well tried some sushi and couldnt eat it. That stuff was pretty disgusting!! I did have some thai stuff and my wife did peer presure me into some sake :beerchug: WHAT?!?! It was new years, and she was half naked and wanting me to drink with her. LOL.. I couldn't say no. LOL.. anyway till next time

DIETARY
Calories - 2502
Fat - 173.5g
Sat Fat - 65.3g
Carb - 14.8g
Fiber - 0.5g
Protein - 219.3g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 200.4

NARRATIVE
Worked 12 hours today... Wheeww Whhooo Double Time!!! Well nothing much to report.

DIETARY
Calories - 2297
Fat - 126.6g
Sat Fat - 45.2g
Carb - 35.5g
Fiber - 6g
Protein - 234.1g

WORKOUT
Bench Press - 1x10@135/ 1x4@185/ 1x1@205
Seated calf raise - 3x12@90
Incline DB press - 1x10@40/ 1x10@45/ 1x8@50
Pec flys - 1x10@70/ 1x8@70/ 1x20@40

Superset
A. Standing Cable Curls - x12@70/ x12@80/ x10@100
B. Standing Tricep Pushdowns - x12@60/ x12@75/ x10@100

Hang Clean + Press - 2x5@95/ x3@95

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 200.1

NARRATIVE
Off work today. A buddy of mine from work called me to go to the gym with him so I jumped in his routine. I guess it was like a upper body type workout. I was just happy to be lifting again, I have been wanting to lift these past days just lacked the motivation. One thing I noticed is I felt significently weaker today and I forgot to take my hemo, coincidence? Who knows

DIETARY
Calories - 2076
Fat - 148.2g
Sat Fat - 94.7g
Carb - 16.3g
Fiber - 5.9g
Protein - 166.1g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS
Last Apido Day :(

STATS
Weight - 199.4

NARRATIVE
Worked today, 12 hours. Last day of Apido-x :( Weighed in at 199.4 Last few days diet has been choppy and workouts have been at a bare minimum this week but I continued to drop pounds. I know it is a weak excuse but if I didnt have to 2 holidays and this house project all on me I feel I might have progressed even more with apido. I mean I was 199lbs last???? so I know I would have been lighter if I could have been stricter with myself

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy fackin update!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy fackin update!
:D... oh and guess what. I must be retarded or something cuz I totally overlooked something. I found 4 more apido pills on my shelf. Guess I must have took them out the bottle for work one day and forgot them. It was so exciting when I saw them this morning... its like when you go to do laundry and find a $20 in your jeans pocket and have no clue where it came from...

or it could be a christmas miracle!!!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure they arent Viagra! :eek:

lol that's awesome man.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 25 UPDATE COMING....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sure you arent going to give us a weeks worth of updates at once? :poke:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
THings seem to be going very smoothly@!! HAPPY NEW YEARS BRUTHA!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOM :wall: ooo ya 14.9G of cARBS ARE YOU NUTZ!!! haha

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
THings seem to be going very smoothly@!! HAPPY NEW YEARS BRUTHA!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOOOM :wall: ooo ya 14.9G of cARBS ARE YOU NUTZ!!! haha
Ya, he's pretty much lost his marbles :stupid:

Eh, I get pretty rigid with my diet when I'm doing logs... I suppose the log makes me accountable since I have to post up when I screw up my diet :laugh:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 25
1/4/10

DIETARY
Calories - 2093
Fat - 149.9g
Sat Fat - 70.1g
Carb - 8.9g
Fiber - 0.4g
Protein - 232.7g

WORKOUT
Jogged outside 3 miles.. Brrrr it was cold.

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 199.8

NARRATIVE
Off work today, helped a buddy of mine move. Like I mentioned above I found out I had 4 more apido caps so today is the last day. Going to be starting the xtract tomorow.

XTRACT Day 1
1/5/10

DIETARY
Calories - 2211
Fat - 105.2g
Sat Fat - 42.3g
Carb - 156.2g
Fiber - 15g
Protein - 162.8g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS
I took FOUR xtracts caps with mid morning snack and four more with afternoon snack

STATS
Weight - 200.1

NARRATIVE
Worked today. Started off keto till around lunch. A doctor bought us a hoagie tray and I couldnt resist. Ahhh... I dont think I can do the keto lifestyle anymore. Gonna be switching to a moderate to low carb diet. I have been on keto for a while now and I think I just need to switch it up a little.

As for the xtract. I made sure I drank a full gallon of water today. I got me a gallon at the gas station on my way to work, threw some xtend in there and drank it all before bed. I was surprised I didnt urinate more then usual or sweat more. Well got 2 more days. Lets see how this ends

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't really notice any extra sweating or urinating either with xtract. I think it's a more mild diuretic but still enough to see a difference in the mirror after a few days.

Also, I've never dosed it aggressively to see if anything would happen. It's still a relatively new product, but I bet there will be more experimentation in the summer months next season :think:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick Update

So I finished up my last 2 days of xtract and havent gotten a chance to sit down and type up my review or daily updates yet. I did however take pics the day after my last xtract dose. The final review, weight, body fat % and thoughts will be up soon just bear with me. It has been very hectic in my house and with school just around the corner I have been running back and forth between trying to get everything straightened out with school and worck and classes and books and just issues that come up for no reason just to make life more fun!!

None the less I have not forgotten about this log and will end it right. Just have to type evrything up and load the pics and all that good stuff. Should be up sometime this week

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
in before you post up 8 days worth of updates :poke:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You still doing the gallon of aminos/day Judo?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in before you post up 8 days worth of updates :poke:
:D Hey it has been VERY busy and hectic over here bud.had a whole situation with the college dropping my classes and having to go back and forth between everyone to try and figure out ow to get em back as every other good class was taken and I got the whole well I cant help you but go to this department. And when I get there its Oh I have no control over that the problem lies in this other department and of course when I get there they send me to the original department.. LOL.. damn I wish I could just punch stupid people in the face and it be legal. Like I just sock them and then go to court and explain it tothe judge and he be like. You kno what I hate that sh1t too, case dismissed. Ahhh that would be an awesome world. Anyway I digress..lol..

Yes Im still doing the gallon of aminos thing. I loved it the first 3 days it wasnt bad. Now I have to force myself to drink it. Kinda got too used to the taste and got sick of it. I have a grap xtend in the basement I might have to bust out to try and mix it up so I dont get sick of it too much but Im not sure how it will mix with the lemonade EAA.

Also I got 100gs of BCAAs from NP during there sale and was wondering if I could just mix a couple scoops of that in a gallon of water then then mix in some crystal light for flavor. Would that be just as effective? and if so how manys g's should I put in a gallon?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You kno what I hate that sh1t too, case dismissed.
LMFAO :laugh: That just made my day!

Regarding the bulk aminos, from what I understand they taste so bad that you HAVE to mix with a flavoring system. IMO your strategy with crystal light is just fine and throw in as much or little aminos as you wish.

I have to say that I don't notice any sort of fast results with aminos. But I do see less long term gains over a period of a few months when I'm not dosing aminos for what it's worth.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAL RESULTS

Weight - 200.6

Final Pictures -

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job Judo! i hope this log lit the fire to keep body comp going in the right direction :clap:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^*clap2 numnutz :D

Nice work Judoslut! Was a great log!