Thanksgiving damage control with the help of apido-x (Sponsered)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats some good lookn sludge

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats some good lookn sludge
:thumbsup:

it could have been sweeter but I didn't want to add sugar in it.

So this morning my wife wanted some but made a little adjustment. She thee it on the stove added some half and half, and brown sugar. Then after it was done put it in a bowl Nd topped it with whipped cream and then said "look babe I'm being healthy"

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha :toofunny:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7
12/13/09

DIETARY
Calories - 2426
Fat - 168.4g
Sat Fat - 76.7g
Carb - 27.1g
Fiber - 5.9g
Protein - 208.8g

WORKOUT
(60sec rest)

Warmup:
Swings (2-Hand) 1x10
Dead Clean to Press 1x10 each hand
Upright Row to Squat (2-Hand) 1x10
Halo 1x10 each direction
Around the Body 1x10 each direction

(Done consecitively with no rest with a 15lb kettle bell)

Workout:
Swings (2-Hand) x10
Dead Clean to Press x6 each hand
Upright Row to Squat (2-Hand) x10
Halo x6 each direction
Around the Body x10 each direction

(Done consectively with no rest and with a 35lb Kettle Bell)

Complex done 3 times

AXIS SUPPS
I took TWO caps upon waking up and another cap 4 hours later.
6 caps hemodraulix pre-workout

STATS
Weight - 205.6

NARRATIVE
Worked today another 12 hours. Also today I up'ed the apido to 2 caps twice a day!! Hoping to accerlerate the fat loss a little more. I had a normal day at work, it was a sunday and pretty slow. When I got home I got a quick kettle bell complex workout in. Warmed up with a 15lb kettlebell then did the entire complex three times with a 35lb kettle bell. Really going good so far.

Also on a side note I am debating with myself over if I should skip the carb load this weekend or not. I dunno guess I will just play it by ear and see how I feel friday. Thursday I go back to judo for the first time in a looong time and it will prolly deplete me pretty much so I think ima need carbs over the weekend but who knows maybe I can get through it

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep up the great work with the log. It is very interesting so far.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the great work with the log. It is very interesting so far.
:bigok: looking forward to 2 caps twice a day. As you can see above I started today. Hopefully the fat loss gets kicked up another notch

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:bigok: looking forward to 2 caps twice a day. As you can see above I started today. Hopefully the fat loss gets kicked up another notch
I just appreciate you actually keeping your word and putting out a good log.(unlike some)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im really surprised they just dropped the log like that. I mean apido is going pretty well for me so i can't see why they would just stop. Well I appreaciate the oppotunity to try out this new product and am liking it so far. Appears to only get better from here on out for me.. :thumbsup:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im really surprised they just dropped the log like that. I mean apido is going pretty well for me so i can't see why they would just stop. Well I appreaciate the oppotunity to try out this new product and am liking it so far. Appears to only get better from here on out for me.. :thumbsup:
Glad to hear it bro.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Way to go Judo!

Click, we got workout details, diet details, Adipo details in this one! Good general discussion too. This guy is the real deal when it comes to logs :head:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Way to go Judo!

Click, we got workout details, diet details, Adipo details in this one! Good general discussion too. This guy is the real deal when it comes to logs :head:
I agree. This is a very well done log. I look forward to clicking on the thread every day to see the updates.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go Judo!

I agree. This is a very well done log. I look forward to clicking on the thread every day to see the updates.
Awwww.... you guys are sooo nice :love:... LOL

I try I try, lemme know if I am missing anything or if anyone wants more details on any aspect of this.

Pictures and Body fat update coming this Friday!!!!! Can't wait...

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awwww.... you guys are sooo nice :love:... LOL

I try I try, lemme know if I am missing anything or if anyone wants more details on any aspect of this.

Pictures and Body fat update coming this Friday!!!!! Can't wait...
Can't wait bro!! You are getting me jacked up into doing a cut. haha...seriously.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8
12/14/09

DIETARY
Calories - 2466
Fat - 163.4g
Sat Fat - 74.8g
Carb - 14.3g
Fiber - 4.6g
Protein - 221.6g

WORKOUT

CARDIO DAY!!

Run on treadmill for 1 mile.

about 20mins later

Swimming
(back and forth across length of pool = 2 laps)
4 sets of 4 laps with 60 sec rest inbetween sets

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 205.2

NARRATIVE
Ahhhh where to start today. Well first I stayed up late last night lifting and watched some DVR'd tv shows (the office is hilarious!!) So I didnt get a real good night rest as I had to get up at 6am to go to court. I hate going to court it is such a time consuming ordeal. The reason I had to go was over an expired insurance card, the new card came in and I left it on the kitchen counter :headbang: So $200 later I was back at home getting ready for school. I had class then ran on the treadmill for a mile afterwards. Man, its been a while since I ran and my legs dont seem to like me much. (I hate running, especially on a treadmill) So I left school and headed for the gym nearby and went fora quick swim.
Now I dont know if it was cause I didnt have enough food, or the hot tub, or if the 2 caps of apido had anything to do with it but I started feeling crazy sick after swiming. I could barely work and see straight and felt like I was gonna throw up at any moment. Felt a little too extreme to be a side effect of upping the apido caps to 2 so I doubt it was that but will see if it happens again. I think it was just pure exhaustion and not having any food in my stomach. I mean swimming really killed me. Have you ever swam so much that while swimming you start to feel like your drowning and arent gonna make it across. Well my last 4 laps were like that, lol. So I sat in the locker room for a while trying to regain compusure and finally got dressed and stumbled out.
On the way home I stopped at mickey d's (i kno i kno terrible food but my stomach was so upset I needed something) I got 3 mcdoubles (no bread of course ;) ) and continued home. When I got home I ended up passing out on my bed for a quick hour and then got up and started to type this up.
Well off to make me some chicken for dinner

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
really diggn the log Judo! Keep killn it bro!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great info on your day.

Gotta love cardio day eh? ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I just got up, took my morning dump and hopped on the scale and to my surprise guess what I saw.....

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9
12/15/09

DIETARY
Calories - 2718
Fat - 190.8g
Sat Fat - 73.9g
Carb - 32.5g
Fiber - 7.6g
Protein - 223.8g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS

STATS
Weight - 200.4

NARRATIVE
Worked today yet another 12 hours. Was really surprised this morning when I got on the scale, as you can tell by the picture. At work it sucked all day. There was christmass parties EVERYWHERE, ahhh I wanted brownies sooo badly all day along with all the cookies and chocolate andeverything else. So when I got home I made myself a keto friendly brownie and some jello to try and keep my sanity. My calores went up a bit today, well see what my weight is tomorow.
I love weighing myself everyday because I never know what to expect. Apido has ben really surprising me everyday on how effective its been so far. Lets keep this going!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet deal. I always felt that Adipo worked fast, but that doesn't do anyone any good if a rep like me says it LOL :D Glad you're getting results...

...oh and gotta like the creativity with the scale pic! :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet deal. I always felt that Adipo worked fast, but that doesn't do anyone any good if a rep like me says it LOL :D Glad you're getting results...

...oh and gotta like the creativity with the scale pic! :thumbsup:
I agree it has worked great so far. I went for 208 to 200 already. Cant wait to see where I am at at the end of this and to try the xtract and see how that turns out. This really motivates me to attempt to behave over christmass and new years and try and not eat EVERYTHING in sight.

But so far apido has exceeded my expections :bigok:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10
12/16/09

DIETARY
Calories - 2042
Fat - 107.9g
Sat Fat - 48.1g
Carb - 11.6g
Fiber - 3.4g
Protein - 231.7g

WORKOUT
Power Cleans - x6@115/ x4@145/ x3@145/ x2@155
Front Squat - x6@155/ x4@165/ x3@175/ x2@175
Single leg supine extension - 4x6 each leg
Flat Bench press - x6@175/ x4@175/ x3@185/ x2@185
Wide-grip Pullups - x6/ x6/ x4/ x4
Barbell Push press - x6@125/ x4@125/ x3@135/ x2@145

AXIS SUPPS
Took 5 caps Hemodraulix pre workout

STATS
Weight - 200.6

NARRATIVE
Calories were alot better today. I was off work and got a chance to get a nice workout in. Had my last class and took my final and then I had to take a state test tonight was surprisingly easy. Weight is still steadily coming off!!! Tomorow I will be taking pictures and BF measurements and posting the results. I am ripping up flooring all day in the house and then later that night I will be going to Judo, I havent been in forever and know I am going to be crazy exhausted from it... can't wait!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work on the weight loss man! Don't be giving all the credit to Adipo tho man. This could not have happened without your hard work :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work on the weight loss man! Don't be giving all the credit to Adipo tho man. This could not have happened without your hard work :thumbsup:
yea but 8lbs in 10 days... I dont think it would have been possible without the help of apido!!! Real effective product you guys got. I mean my calories have been pretty high thoughout this run so far and cardio has been pretty limited and the fat is just melting off!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha kickass josh. like the organization btw !!
thanks bud.. was hoping either you or viking came back with some major updates. Apido has been working so great for me and wanted the AM people to see it wasnt just me and someone else had results has well. Cant wait to see how xtract treats you

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Yeah I'm excited, I've never had my bf% as low as it is right now. I'm just plain surprised to have dropped down almost 2% now. Really looking forward to the aesthetic effects of Xtract. I have high hopes for it working just as well.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey judo,
how are the effects of Hemo with the carbs so low?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only tried the hemo twice so far. Gonna be upping the caps tonite for judo pratice. I am taking it by itself now with nothing else pre-workout. I might try and add some anadraulic pump and take 8 caps hemo pre workout for some intense pumps. As for low carb, I havent felt any lethargy during my workouts yet and not sure if it is from the apido or hemo or the combo... Gonna try and pay more attention during more workouts and see if I notice any changes

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only tried the hemo twice so far. Gonna be upping the caps tonite for judo pratice. I am taking it by itself now with nothing else pre-workout. I might try and add some anadraulic pump and take 8 caps hemo pre workout for some intense pumps. As for low carb, I havent felt any lethargy during my workouts yet and not sure if it is from the apido or hemo or the combo... Gonna try and pay more attention during more workouts and see if I notice any changes
I guess I'm too late here but I would not up the dosage on Hemo just yet. 6 should keep you covered for at least 2 weeks. Let it build up a little first.

Celc, Hemo+low carb equals nice cuts :D

And Judo, remind me again, when did you start your diet? Were you already in the midst of a cut when you started this? Did you diet stray and then get back on track when you started this? I ask because if so, then some of the weight you have lost so far would most likely be water (some of the weight). IDK. We'll see how the rest of your bottle treats you. If you continue to loose at this same rate, Adipo may be doing more than I think lol. Keep up the hard work man. You are doing a great job! :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I ended up missing judo last nite. I was off and working on the house and was pulling up the carpet and laying down underlayment for the new floors, which I have been slacking on doing for some time now. Been had all the material just kept putting it off and using school as an excuse. Well schools out so I started yestarday and by the nite I was about to het a shower and go to judo BUT apparently my wife didn't feel the same way I did and thought I should keep working and she made these feelings known to me. So I missed judo and hammerd into the night :(

but fir the future I will keep the hemo at 6 caps for now as you suggested metro :thumbsup: as for your question on my diet. Prior to this log I ran a hdrol cycle for 5 weeks and towards the end my weight was at about 205 steadily I belive (gotta go back and check my log) and the begining of this apido log I had just came off 2 or 3 days carb load so I am sure I was holding quite a bit of water. My calories were around 3k where now it's closer to 2300 and has been keto tjoughout both and workouts basically remained the same

I am sure alot of my weight loss so far can be contributed to water weight but I don't wanna downplay the apido cuz I think it has definetely played a BIG part in getting me getting to 200 and dropping my BF. I don't notice much of a jittery stim effect which is nvr and I do notice my appetite is more controlled but feel that around 10ish I het hungry like crazy.

All and all I feel apido to be a very solid product and I still got some more time left with this bottle so let's just see how this all ends. Past couple days I been hanging around the low 200s and just waiting to break into the 190s!! Think Ima try and up my cardio some more.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
Interesting. I've had a few days here and there where I've suddenly gotten cravings to eat, but as described in my log I would go to make some food and then would lose my appetite again. Good luck man I'm rooting for ya to get into the 190's

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The chocamine man! Helps control appetite more than you know!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11
12/17/09

DIETARY
Calories - 2093
Fat - 149.9g
Sat Fat - 70.1g
Carb - 8.9g
Fiber - 0.4g
Protein - 232.7g

WORKOUT
NONE

AXIS SUPPS
I took TWO caps upon waking up and another 2 caps 4 hours later.

STATS
Weight - 201.6

NARRATIVE
Was off today. So the wife has been nagging..uhm I mean asking me to redo the floors in our house for some time now. Now I had went already and gotten all the supplies a couple weeks ago and just been putting the project off and using "I have to study for school" excuse.. well schools out and there no more excuses so this being my first day off after finals I started ripping up our old rug and laying down the underlayment (BTW why does nothing ever go as planned and SOMETHING always pops up just to eff with you) anyway so I get alot done (or so I thought) and am start to put everything away to get ready for judo when my wife says she didnt feel the way I did about my accomplishments and felt as though more could have been done so judo gets cancelled and im back to cutting and hammering :(

Day 12
12/18/09

DIETARY
CARB DAY

WORKOUT
none

AXIS SUPPS
I took TWO caps upon waking up and another 2 capS 4 hours later.

STATS
Weight - 200.0
BF% - 19.58 !!!

NARRATIVE
WOW so I finally broke to 200lbs even and past my 20% BF. Pretty exciting!!!!! Anyway after weighing and measuring myself this morning I decided to make it a carb day and lucky I did because at work it was like every department had a little christmass party and there was food EVERYWHERE!!!!! So I regretfully had to eat just about everything in sight (hope I dont pay for it too much). Other then that another 12hour day in the ER full of fun. After work I plan on doing some more floorwork at the house.

As for tomorow I prolly wont get a workout in either and will be going back on AD and will be doing floorwork all day!!. Maybe, depending on how I am feeling I will get a kettlebell workout in before bed.

I also took some pics this morning and will be posted up shortly

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12
12/18/09

PICTURE UPDATE
weighing in at 200.0lbs and 19.58% bodyfat!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice progress bro! Sounds like you are going through a stressful time. Keep your head up! Holidays are crazy for everyone. Question: in the photo, are you standing straight? Did you have one foot in front of the other?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the words of encouragement bud!!! I am home inhaling sawdust going crazy!!!! Trying to have these floors down by christmas but dont know if it is a feasible goal or not. Uhmmm for the pics I am pretty sure I was standing straight. Which one were you reffering to?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To your most recent ones. It looks like your hips may be uneven. I could be wrong. I have the same issue and for the last year have been doing some corrective exercises and it has been going very well. Are you lats uneven? Do you have flat feet? Do you have one trap A LOT bigger than the other?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To your most recent ones. It looks like your hips may be uneven. I could be wrong. I have the same issue and for the last year have been doing some corrective exercises and it has been going very well. Are you lats uneven? Do you have flat feet? Do you have one trap A LOT bigger than the other?
That is hilarious you brought that up... I have never noticed my hips were uneven but I couold definetely notice my traps were everytime I had my wife take a pic of me... she actually makes fun of me cuz of it.. she says my nipples are uneven too.. lol..

what are these corrective measures? I might need to start them up

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is hilarious you brought that up... I have never noticed my hips were uneven but I couold definetely notice my traps were everytime I had my wife take a pic of me... she actually makes fun of me cuz of it.. she says my nipples are uneven too.. lol..

what are these corrective measures? I might need to start them up
Well uneven traps does not necessarily mean hip issues. The fact you mentioned uneven nips, makes me think your chest may be uneven tho, which means (maybe) you have a messed up scap/hips. It's all relative. Basically underneath your lats, you have muscles in an X shape that connect your upper back to your hips. If anything get off keel, it causes asymmetry. I have struggled with this for years. SLOWLY, I making improvements. It takes A LOT of consistent corrective exercises tho. Just depends on how motivated you are. I tell you this, if you do have this issue, it will become much more noticeable as you lose fat. IMO, it's worth a shot trying these corrective exercises. You would DEFINITELY notice a difference with a week or two. Do you lean on one side when you sleep? This is another indicator of uneven hips/back.

If you are interested, let me know and I will hook you up.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are some pics from awhile ago and you can see how uneven my traps are...

I never even noticed it before I started a little picture diary of myself to track changes I make thoughout my fat loss journey. It wasnt till these pics which were taken towards the end of nuvember did my wife notice how uneven my traps were.. So now when I take pics I try and flex the one side and relax the other..lol.. it doesnt really help much

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well uneven traps does not necessarily mean hip issues. The fact you mentioned uneven nips, makes me think your chest may be uneven tho, which means (maybe) you have a messed up scap/hips. It's all relative. Basically underneath your lats, you have muscles in an X shape that connect your upper back to your hips. If anything get off keel, it causes asymmetry. I have struggled with this for years. SLOWLY, I making improvements. It takes A LOT of consistent corrective exercises tho. Just depends on how motivated you are. I tell you this, if you do have this issue, it will become much more noticeable as you lose fat. IMO, it's worth a shot trying these corrective exercises. You would DEFINITELY notice a difference with a week or two. Do you lean on one side when you sleep? This is another indicator of uneven hips/back.

If you are interested, let me know and I will hook you up.
hook a brudda up with some tips mang!!!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ite man. I promise, if you remind me tomorrow, I will get you all set up. I can def see unevenness in the front pics. We'll see how this turns out. I gotta crash. Catch ya tomorrow :cheers:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picture transformation so far...

Mind you this is only 12 days in so the little difference I see I think is pretty impressive considering my limited cardio and how high caloried I had first couple days..

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta try and be more consistent with the angles and lighting and camera usedin the pics so I can show a more better progression but i think you can get a generally idea of how its going so far from the above pics :bigok:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your pic creativity is awesome! Lovin the before and after pics already!

Judo,
I bet you're right handed. Increased scapular mobility in the dominant hand will have the dominant nip looking lower and make that trap look smaller. From the back, looks like your traps are balanced to me.

Side note, the difference will be even more pronouned if you have ANY shoulder discomfort whatsoever with push movements (bench, sh press, etc). Reason being, your shoulder blade will move a bit extra to compensate for lack of motion at the shoulder joint.

Also, your right foot is in front of the left in the first pic that Met was referring to ;)

...none of this discredits what met is saying though. All of his points are totally legit. I'm just providing another possible point of view.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the kinds words celc.. and yes I am right handed. I gotta look pic at my pics and see whaich one you guys are talking about. And really my traps dont look uneven to you? I never noticed and extra pain in one shoulder over the other in say my push press but I could have been just ignoring it. Lemme see tonite when I lift see if it bothers me or not.

Got a question for you axis fellows. This morning I woke up and we had a snow storm yestarday so we had snow everywhere and I went to go out and shovel. Soooo I decided to take 6 caps hemo to help power me through the snow (lemme tell you I definetely felt pumped shoveling!!!! Did my whole driveway in one session no breaks!!) Anyway, so I want to work out tonite, would it be alright to take 6 more caps hemo pre workout? Or should I lay off it for the day?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
12 days thats damn good progress bro. keep up the hard work, and the awesome logs. now i know why u keep getting to do so many logs lately

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 days thats damn good progress bro. keep up the hard work, and the awesome logs. now i know why u keep getting to do so many logs lately
:biglaugh: Thanks bud!! Yea I feel Like I have been getting choosen to run alot of logs lately too.. Its been keeping me on my toes though and I get to try all these new supplements, I definetely ain't complaining!! I have the asteroid stack here that I have been wanting to run but with these sponsored logs I cant yet :( But again I aint complaining. I just got some products from MST that I am gonna log after this run and when Im done that hopefully run the asteroid stack either that or pulse some epi I have here not sure yet..

Anyway been following you log. Your making great gains! That 150lb goal is right around the corner bud!! Keep it up!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
any reason why you would pulse the epi instead of doing a straight cycle?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no reason in particular other then stretching the bottle out and I am considering running 2 clen cycles throughout the epi cycle. Also I have read a couple logs of epi pulse and the user seemed to have great recomp results and that is kinda what I am looking for. Drop fat add muscle, dont really wanna add muscle and fat together since I am fat enough as it is.

Are you against the epi pulse? If so got any reasons why a straight run would be better? I am all ears bud lemme know what you thinking..