Testing TestoPRO like a Pro (sponsored)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why did you ask him not to respond to a question about a stack that is carried by AI (by a consumer)? Jesus, it was an honest question...

JDG - are you feeling any better?
Not saying it was not a honest question. I would rather have a consumer and not a AI rep to give a opinion thats all.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Why did you ask him not to respond to a question about a stack that is carried by AI (by a consumer)? Jesus, it was an honest question...

JDG - are you feeling any better?
I'm feeling better, but when I was lifting yesterday I started to get a headache when I tried to lift heavy. Today I am better, but I'm pretty exhausted from waking up at 5 and working 27 holes today in the hot/rainy/humid as hell weather.

For breakfast I only had time for a shake w/ 1/2 cup of oatmeal, banana, 30 grams of whey, and 2 eggs. Then at work I ate a cornbread muffin and a blueberry muffin before going out. While walking I munched on a protein bar w/ 440 calories. Then once I was done I got my hands on two plates of rice, refried beans, fajita chicken and beef, and two chicken enchiladas, oh and some peppers and onions.

I just got in a little nap and I'm about to go put in a back/biceps workout. Thinking about some deads, pullups, rows, and reverse curls...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm feeling better, but when I was lifting yesterday I started to get a headache when I tried to lift heavy. Today I am better, but I'm pretty exhausted from waking up at 5 and working 27 holes today in the hot/rainy/humid as hell weather.

For breakfast I only had time for a shake w/ 1/2 cup of oatmeal, banana, 30 grams of whey, and 2 eggs. Then at work I ate a cornbread muffin and a blueberry muffin before going out. While walking I munched on a protein bar w/ 440 calories. Then once I was done I got my hands on two plates of rice, refried beans, fajita chicken and beef, and two chicken enchiladas, oh and some peppers and onions.

I just got in a little nap and I'm about to go put in a back/biceps workout. Thinking about some deads, pullups, rows, and reverse curls...
Happy you are feeling better.:)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So tense in here lol

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It must be nice having access to that food. Too bad it's not a little cleaner, but you seem to work well with it. I'd be a fatty regardless of how much work I was doing outside...not to mention there is no way I'd have a job where I worked outside that much. I'd be one large piece of skin cancer.

Red power!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
J, if I were you, I would go on a huge bulk. That's just me tho.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
It must be nice having access to that food. Too bad it's not a little cleaner, but you seem to work well with it. I'd be a fatty regardless of how much work I was doing outside...not to mention there is no way I'd have a job where I worked outside that much. I'd be one large piece of skin cancer.

Red power!
Yeah it is weird being tan in October. My face is so red right now after being outside from 9 to 2 today and it wasn't even that sunny today.

J, if I were you, I would go on a huge bulk. That's just me tho.
That's is what I am thinking. Right now I'm stocking up on food so I will have access to loads of calories for the next two or three months. Unfortunatley by this time I might have a "real job" - by that I mean sitting in an office for 8 hours a day - so I would have to supply all of my own foods

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what I like to hear :D

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Today

So today is my 29th day on TestoPRO. I took it kind of easy today on a back/biceps day.

Lifting:

Pull Ups - BW x 50 total reps in just under 5.5 mins

Deadlifts - 225 x 15

Bent Rows - 175 x 5,4,4 superset w/
Reverse Grip Curls - 85 x 5,5,4

Chin Ups - BW x 7,6,4 superset w/
BB Pull Overs - 55 x 12,12,12

Today I think I did a little more than 40/30 in my post workout shake. Then after that I made a shake like my breakfast one - 1/2 cup opf oats, 4 eggs, and some chocolate protein. Just now I ate a chicken sandwhich w/ some carrots.

A few of my freinds convinced me to go play some basketball tonight, so I will be playing three nights in a row including tomorrow night's game. I'm really looking foward to tomorrow, I'm going to get a rep or a few of 300 on the squat. That is really all I am thinking about right now. On the last day of the log!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not saying it was not a honest question. I would rather have a consumer and not a AI rep to give a opinion thats all.
I was asking his opinion, regardless if he is a Rep or not.

I was wondering also, reason i brought it up few pages ago..... does it really matter if hes a rep? Thats what reps are for:)

anyways back to jd's kick ass log;).. man go for that 300 hundo man! thats huge!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering also, reason i brought it up few pages ago..... does it really matter if hes a rep? Thats what reps are for:)

anyways back to jd's kick ass log;).. man go for that 300 hundo man! thats huge!
This doesn't make sense to me either. If you hype a product to death and it does not perform, I see the problem. So is the statement "it's unreal, go for it" too much hype and will not live up to expectations? If not, then no worries. If so, I can see everyone being quite as no one wants to be blamed for a product that does not work. I always believed in AI products, but this reasoning makes no sense. Honestly, I have heard from quite a few of this boards highly regarded members that have lost respect for AI for this approach.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, how about that?
At least I am not the only one!
This doesn't make sense to me either. If you hype a product to death and it does not perform, I see the problem. So is the statement "it's unreal, go for it" too much hype and will not live up to expectations? If not, then no worries. If so, I can see everyone being quite as no one wants to be blamed for a product that does not work. I always believed in AI products, but this reasoning makes no sense. Honestly, I have heard from quite a few of this boards highly regarded members that have lost respect for AI for this approach.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi DG hope all is well my friend. My outlook on it is it very easy for the reps to come out and say it is awesome. I am about to start a promo for someone to run this stack so I asked UNCnate not to answer the question. If all of us reps come out and say it is awesome and then people buy it and do not like it then it really makes us look like we are pimping the product.

There are people running logs on TestoPRO now and a few are using Stoked and/or Glycobol with it so there is some info about this stack out there. In this promo I am going to ask whoever ends up running it not to run any other supps besides the basics and to be off of any test boosters for at least 30 days. Based on the results of Stoked and Glycobol and the reviews that TestoPRO is getting good reviews I have no reason to think that this stack will not be good. But I much prefer to have someone with no ties to AI to say if it is awesome or not.:)

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday!!!!

Yesterday:

It was such a busy day yesterday. First for breakfast I had another shake w/ 1/2 cup of oats, scoop of whey, banana, 3 eggs, blueberries, and a few scoops of peanutbutter. Got to work and had two cornbread muffins, a fruit bowl, and a milk box thing. Then I had to work, but for the most part I was driving a cart and not walking. During this I had another protein bar and a ton of assorted nuts. After my round I had some fish, veggies, mashed potatoes, and a rye bread roll. Once I got back home I ate a chicken thigh w/ a slice of toast and honey. After this I started to prepare to lift

Workout:

Squats - 135 x 10, 225 x 5, 265 x 2, 285 x 1, 300 x 2, 305 x 2, 315 x 1

I just had to call it quits after knocking this one out. 315 was a huge shock to me, even getting 2 reps at 305 was suprising. I might have been able to get another rep or two at 305, and maybe even another one at 315. I felt a huge sense of accomplishment once I racked the weight today, it made me feel so good inside.

Post workout I had my usual 40/30 shake, then I ate a chicken breast, black beans, carrots, and and some spinach. Then I had a bball game not to long after this so I sneaked in a quick nap and then got up, had a carb/protein shake and headed off to the gym. We ended up winning against a good team - they only had 5 players and we got one to foul out with 5 minutes left. For dinner I ate a bowl of tuna w/ lots of green beans and rice. Then before bed I had a caesin shake.

That was my final day of TestoPRO and I think I ended on a very high note. Today I will attempt to write a final review, take some after pictures, and answer any questions that anyone has.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday:

It was such a busy day yesterday. First for breakfast I had another shake w/ 1/2 cup of oats, scoop of whey, banana, 3 eggs, blueberries, and a few scoops of peanutbutter. Got to work and had two cornbread muffins, a fruit bowl, and a milk box thing. Then I had to work, but for the most part I was driving a cart and not walking. During this I had another protein bar and a ton of assorted nuts. After my round I had some fish, veggies, mashed potatoes, and a rye bread roll. Once I got back home I ate a chicken thigh w/ a slice of toast and honey. After this I started to prepare to lift

Workout:

Squats - 135 x 10, 225 x 5, 265 x 2, 285 x 1, 300 x 2, 305 x 2, 315 x 1

I just had to call it quits after knocking this one out. 315 was a huge shock to me, even getting 2 reps at 305 was suprising. I might have been able to get another rep or two at 305, and maybe even another one at 315. I felt a huge sense of accomplishment once I racked the weight today, it made me feel so good inside.

Post workout I had my usual 40/30 shake, then I ate a chicken breast, black beans, carrots, and and some spinach. Then I had a bball game not to long after this so I sneaked in a quick nap and then got up, had a carb/protein shake and headed off to the gym. We ended up winning against a good team - they only had 5 players and we got one to foul out with 5 minutes left. For dinner I ate a bowl of tuna w/ lots of green beans and rice. Then before bed I had a caesin shake.

That was my final day of TestoPRO and I think I ended on a very high note. Today I will attempt to write a final review, take some after pictures, and answer any questions that anyone has.
Thank you for taking the time to log this. Congrats on the 315 great work.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is my last day of Tpro too. Stuff was awesome. Def will be using it again.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Great log my man!! Haha I still have like 10 more days left.....and another bottle!!:nana:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome stuff man, I love to hear you hit some awesome numbers. Congratz! I wish I was working towards PR's and what not right now. Unfortunately I have abused myself this year so I am doing what I can and having a very dynamic workout changing exercises, rep schemes and weights depending on how my joints and tendons are feeling. Although it is really fun because I am being more creative in the workouts. Improvising if you will.

If anyone hasn't tired of hearing about TestoPro, I am still logging it here.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/135867-giving-testapro-go.html

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great log my man!! Haha I still have like 10 more days left.....and another bottle!!:nana:
No fair! I would have to count my caps but I have like 7 days left I think just by eyeballing it.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
alright, sorry I didn't have time to get my review/pics done yesterday and I don't know if I will have time today either. Once I get off work I'll hurry home and do it!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
neg...jk no rush brosef...see what I did there? I merged bro and joseph into one word.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the wait brothers, I had to do some important stuff this weekend. I still have yet to take the new pics, I hope to do so soon. Here is my review:

My TestoPRO experience:

Over my 30 days using TestoPRO I focused mainly on strength gains. Many of my old PR’s were shattered and I know that TestoPRO helped out tremendously. I’ll try to break down what I noticed in a specific time frame.

Days 1-10: My skin began to become oily, libido shot through the roof, and my appetite increased.

Days 11-20: Started to feel my confidence, strength was improving, muscles were feeling harder, libido remained high

Days 21-30: The strength gains became obvious, weights starting feeling light, my appetite dropped tremendously but I think this is because I became ill, libido stayed high. I ended up staying at 205 btw

Overall I would call TestoPRO the best test-booster that I have ever used A+++. I think that it kicked in faster than anything that I have ever used and it only got better as time continued. This is stuff that I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a boost or wants to break some PR’s. I plan on running two bottles back-to-back stacked w/ Stoked, and Glycobol- yeah the SWOLE stack. Although I am going to hold off on that for a month or two- for various reasons that I have.

Big thanks to everyone at Anabolic Innovations for hooking me up!! And thanks to everyone for the support!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job JD. I am putting an 8 week stack together as well. TestoPro has made some big noise in the various logs up right now. AI has themselves another winner here.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the wait brothers, I had to do some important stuff this weekend. I still have yet to take the new pics, I hope to do so soon. Here is my review:

My TestoPRO experience:

Over my 30 days using TestoPRO I focused mainly on strength gains. Many of my old PR’s were shattered and I know that TestoPRO helped out tremendously. I’ll try to break down what I noticed in a specific time frame.

Days 1-10: My skin began to become oily, libido shot through the roof, and my appetite increased.

Days 11-20: Started to feel my confidence, strength was improving, muscles were feeling harder, libido remained high

Days 21-30: The strength gains became obvious, weights starting feeling light, my appetite dropped tremendously but I think this is because I became ill, libido stayed high. I ended up staying at 205 btw

Overall I would call TestoPRO the best test-booster that I have ever used A+++. I think that it kicked in faster than anything that I have ever used and it only got better as time continued. This is stuff that I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a boost or wants to break some PR’s. I plan on running two bottles back-to-back stacked w/ Stoked, and Glycobol- yeah the SWOLE stack. Although I am going to hold off on that for a month or two- for various reasons that I have.

Big thanks to everyone at Anabolic Innovations for hooking me up!! And thanks to everyone for the support!!
You did a hell of a job bro. I am very happy the product worked out for you. Thank you for your time to do such a detailed log.:)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
TestoPRO Final Review

Beginning weight:
End weight:

Beginning body fat % (approx.):
Ending body fat % (approx.):

A general description of your training and diet protocol:

Any effects on mood:

Any effects on libido:

Any effects on strength:

Any effects on endurance:

Miscellaneous comments:

Overall product rating (1-10 scale):
GREAT review. Can you fill this out as well?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
de ja vu :blink:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
TestoPRO Final Review

Beginning weight: 205
End weight: 205

Beginning body fat % (approx.): idk around 12
Ending body fat % (approx.): maybe a little less than 12

Eat as much as I can, and lift as heavy as I can

Any effects on mood:

I was always positive and seemed more confident throughout

Any effects on libido:

Was always ready and waiting, anytime, back to back, whatever

Any effects on strength:

Busted numerous PR's, heavy weight was feeling lighter

can't really comment since I do not run very much and didn't run during this log. during my bball games I never really get winded or anything- but that is never a problem

Miscellaneous comments:

really enjoyed TestoPRO!!

Thanks guys!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestoPRO Final Review

Any effects on mood:

Any effects on libido:

Any effects on strength:

can't really comment since I do not run very much and didn't run during this log. during my bball games I never really get winded or anything- but that is never a problem

Miscellaneous comments:

Thanks guys!!
Thanks again for taking the time to do this.:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log/nice review bro!...be sure to link me up to your next one;)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
TestoPRO Final Review

Any effects on mood:

Any effects on libido:

Any effects on strength:

Miscellaneous comments:

Thanks guys!!
nice review J, seems that you liked running TestPRO, and great job n your log bro!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice review bud :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log and review. I'll take a 9 any day of the week.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Sorry soooooooooooo late fellas!!! but I finally got my post TestoPRO pics up!!!!! My girl was out of town for two weeks and she had the digi cam so I was out of luck- and she photographs me lol

Well here they are- I have been lifting for the past week after a week off. My diet has been similar and I am not using any non ordinary supps.

if anyone has any questions feel free to ask, and sorry AI for the delay...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry soooooooooooo late fellas!!! but I finally got my post TestoPRO pics up!!!!! My girl was out of town for two weeks and she had the digi cam so I was out of luck- and she photographs me lol

Well here they are- I have been lifting for the past week after a week off. My diet has been similar and I am not using any non ordinary supps.

if anyone has any questions feel free to ask, and sorry AI for the delay...
Good job man!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Again, we appreciate the log and the effort, and we hope you enjoyed your experience with TestoPRO.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
looking awesome bud, sorry I missed most of your log, work got crazy!!:cheers:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going to ask one more thing from you guys, if you will, give us a review over at nutraplanet for TestoPRO. That would be great if you could.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Going to ask one more thing from you guys, if you will, give us a review over at nutraplanet for TestoPRO. That would be great if you could.
I think thats a great idea those product pages need more reviews, lots of ppl dont follow these logs it would be great to ad a review summary there.