Steroid drug testing

h30_0033

Awards
Hi all,

here’s my situation in a nutshell:

I am on TRT, as well as prescribed nandrolone for joint pain. I am currently on 200mg of testosterone and 100mg of nandrolone weekly.

I am unfortunately in the middle of a family court battle. And naturally my ex being the evil C*** that she is is using anything and everything to try and keep me from seeing my children.

She has convinced the court that I need to undergo a steroid UA. I am prescribed testosterone and nandrolone legitimately from my Dr. and am fine with my prescriptions.

I understand that I cannot utilize non-prescribed compounds, however I do on occasion like to increase my dosages for a few weeks a couple times a year.

does anyone know if a steroid UA can detect this? Or is it simply a positive or negative?

I spoke with the testing organization and they informed it is the same UA that is used for the Olympics.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A steroid test has to specifically be testing for a compound. If there giiving you a olympics level drug test thats likeva $500 drug test, I highly doubt that's the test but I could be wrong. If im wrong your going to test positive for testosterone and nandrolone which you have scripts for. I doubt they will test levels, probably positive or negetive.

As far as the other compound is showing up, it depends how long it's been since you use them and what they were. Eq is detectable for like 4-6 months and metabolites over a year i think.

Short esters like tren ace or mast prop should be gone in a month or so, orals in days to weeks.

h30_0033

Awards
The test is $300, and they sent me the list of AAS compounds they will screen for and it’s quite a few.

fortunately I have not used any AAS compounds other than my prescribed medications for over 2 years. So I should be good in that regard.

thank you for the response btw. I greatly appreciate the help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The test is $300, and they sent me the list of AAS compounds they will screen for and it’s quite a few.

fortunately I have not used any AAS compounds other than my prescribed medications for over 2 years. So I should be good in that regard.

thank you for the response btw. I greatly appreciate the help.
If that's the case, then you're only gonna test positive for the things you have prescriptions for and there's nothing they can do about that.

h30_0033

Awards
If that's the case, then you're only gonna test positive for the things you have prescriptions for and there's nothing they can do about that.
And to clarify, if it truly is the same test as the one used for the Olympics, it’s just a pass or fail? Like they wouldn’t be able to tell if I was pinning more than my prescribed dosage for either compound?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And to clarify, if it truly is the same test as the one used for the Olympics, it’s just a pass or fail? Like they wouldn’t be able to tell if I was pinning more than my prescribed dosage for either compound?
No, they would have to give you a blood test and specifically test for hormone levels i think. Anywho, Just in case you can stop pinning now and let levels drop down a bit. Every day that passes they'll get a little bit lower.

h30_0033

Awards
No, they would have to give you a blood test and specifically test for hormone levels i think. Anywho, Just in case you can stop pinning now and let levels drop down a bit. Every day that passes they'll get a little bit lower.
Ok good deal that’s what I had thought was that in order to get any kind of resolution regarding how much was in my system would require a blood test. It is a urinalysis test that is going to be done.

however just to play it safe I’m going to wait until after my first test to go on a blast to see what the results show.

Thanks again for your help!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If Olympic style testing they will be able to check what your Test levels are at, I would dose a little less than what you usually do just so you don’t raise any red flags.

You shouldn’t have anything to worry about since it’s prescribed but it might be hard to explain why your Test level is 2000 when “normal” Test levels is less than 900.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The lengths people go to, to make another miserable…
Friend of mine went through this. He had an apparatus he could use to pass a supervised drug test. She informed the court of this and they did a hair test. Short end is he got custody and she pays him alimony. He is the poster child for male success in a custody battle/divorce

h30_0033

Awards
Friend of mine went through this. He had an apparatus he could use to pass a supervised drug test. She informed the court of this and they did a hair test. Short end is he got custody and she pays him alimony. He is the poster child for male success in a custody battle/divorce
Yeah man it’s crazy how nasty people can get in these situ
If you can get his attorneys info for me that’d be great lmao…

reforged

Awards
Unfortunately it seems one of mankind's greatest accomplishments is being able to find new ways to hurt and generally screw over their fellow man... When I was a kid my parents were in a custody battle that my father and stepmother initiated. Keep in mind that my stepmother was disgusted she had to deal with us every other wknd. They did things during the process that would cause both my brother and I to not ever really trust our dad again. It was really tragic in the end