Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, it feels like an inflammation of my intestines or something. It started last night after I went to the bathroom. I've been having lose stools for the past few days but I thought it was due to the vitamin C.
hm for most inflammation related things I'll just slap some Helios 100 on it (transdermal curcumin) or inject bpc 157

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, it feels like an inflammation of my intestines or something. It started last night after I went to the bathroom. I've been having lose stools for the past few days but I thought it was due to the vitamin C.
How much vitamin C are you taking? When you hit bowel tolerance, your supposed to back off a little to a dose that is just under the bubble guts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
fully vaccinated elizabeth warren tests positive for covid....she also had 'booster' shot.

Last edited:
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t have Covid but through my journey of Covid remedies and prophylaxis, I’ve found:

vitamin d
Vitamin c
Fish oil
Zinc
Quercetin
Melatonin
Black seed oil
Sweet wormwood
NAC
curcumin
Digestive enzymes
Gargling with listerine
Sinus rinsing with 1% baby shampoo

most of the things listed im sure a lot of us have used or would use regardless of Covid so it’s a win win to have them or take them anyway

it’s odd that the OP is reporting breathing issues, that hasn’t been as big of an issue with omicron…omicron reportedly is 10x less harmful to the lungs than previous variants

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cory booker tests positive for covid despite 2 vaccine shots plus a booster shot.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t have Covid but through my journey of Covid remedies and prophylaxis, I’ve found:

vitamin d
Vitamin c
Fish oil
Zinc
Quercetin
Melatonin
Black seed oil
Sweet wormwood
NAC
curcumin
Digestive enzymes
Gargling with listerine

most of the things listed im sure a lot of us have used or would use regardless of Covid so it’s a win win to have them or take them anyway

it’s odd that the OP is reporting breathing issues, that hasn’t been as big of an issue with omicron…omicron reportedly is 10x less harmful to the lungs than previous variants
How does gargling with listerine and sinus rinsing with baby shampoo help? And at that, sinus rinsing with baby shampoo sounds kinda crazy...lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does gargling with listerine and sinus rinsing with baby shampoo help? And at that, sinus rinsing with baby shampoo sounds kinda crazy...lol
Both have ingredients in them that kill the virus…the virus enters usually through the nose or mouth so to reduce the overall load you can use both

might not prevent you from getting sick but could help with spreading it or making the symptoms a bit less if viral load is reduced

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

vitamin d
Vitamin c
Fish oil
Zinc
Quercetin
Melatonin
Black seed oil
Sweet wormwood
NAC
curcumin
Digestive enzymes
Gargling with listerine

I bought this arm n hammer sinus cleaner. one is just saliene and the other has eucalyptus. basically netty pot in a can.

there's some new information that omicron infects the bronchial of the lungs, causing bronchitis instead of pneumonia

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought this arm n hammer sinus cleaner. one is just saliene and the other has eucalyptus. basically netty pot in a can.

there's some new information that omicron infects the bronchial of the lungs, causing bronchitis instead of pneumonia
yep it hits 70x harder on the bronchial and 10x less in the lungs

sounds bad but upper respiratory is usually easier to treat and less severe…also should help keep peoples oxygen levels in health ranges

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yep it hits 70x harder on the bronchial and 10x less in the lungs

sounds bad but upper respiratory is usually easier to treat and less severe…also should help keep peoples oxygen levels in health ranges
ya sorry didn't mean to make it sound bad definitely better!

supposedly a large amount of omicron hospitalizations are from unrelated visits where they went for something else and tested positive.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I work in the medical field and have treated probably over a thousand covid patients. Believe me, if any of that stuff worked it would be pumped into every ICU covid patient nation-wide, and I've seen some desperate doctors trying some pretty off the wall stuff.

That being said I like quercetin, and zinc. And nasal irrigation with povidone iodine, you have to dilute to to 0.5-1% or it's too harsh on the nose though.
I find it interesting how at least 1 *VERY* new member always chimes in during these threads to knock down alternative treatment strategies. "If any of that stuff worked..". Really? Go look at the studies (pr should I say body of work) done by Dr. Richard Klenner on high dose vitamin C. Or the God knows how many studies showing the relationship between Vitamin D and COVID prevention/acute treatment and survival outcomes. Or, Or, Or. I could list a dozen things with scientific studies to back them up that are of value, but you apparently "haven't seen" any of these things work. So we are to believe..... you vs. all these studies? One person's alleged experiences and observations, vs. decades worth of peer reviewed studies in some cases?

What studies am I referring to you ask?

I'm not going to do your homework for you, YOU do the work, I'm not going to spoon feed you. It's not hard to find them, certainly an experienced medical professional like you are up to the task. The gig's up boss. The "vaccines" don't work. They don't keep you from getting it. They don't keep you from spreading it. And they don't keep you from dying from it (last lie they're hanging onto, falling apart fast). They have killed more people than all vaccines in the last 20 years COMBINED though. And that's per the gov'ts OWN data (VAERS).

Go back to giving your patients remdesivir, they won't be patients very much longer...

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMG_2214.JPG
IMG_2217.JPG

these are the nose sprays I got. haven't tried them yet

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya sorry didn't mean to make it sound bad definitely better!

supposedly a large amount of omicron hospitalizations are from unrelated visits where they went for something else and tested positive.
yes, both South Africa and the uk are reporting high hospitalization rates but when you look at them, they are coming to the hospital for unrelated things

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I find it interesting how at least 1 *VERY* new member always chimes in during these threads to knock down alternative treatment strategies. "If any of that stuff worked..". Really? Go look at the studies (pr should I say body of work) done by Dr. Richard Klenner on high dose vitamin C. Or the God knows how many studies showing the relationship between Vitamin D and COVID prevention/acute treatment and survival outcomes. Or, Or, Or. I could list a dozen things with scientific studies to back them up that are of value, but you apparently "haven't seen" any of these things work. So we are to believe..... you vs. all these studies? One person's alleged experiences and observations, vs. decades worth of peer reviewed studies in some cases?

I'm not going to do your homework for you, YOU do the work, I'm not going to spoon feed you. It's not hard to find them, certainly an experienced medical professional like you are up to the task. The gig's up boss. The "vaccines" don't work. They don't keep you from getting it. They don't keep you from spreading it. And they don't keep you from dying from it (last lie they're hanging onto, falling apart fast). They have killed more people than all vaccines in the last 20 years COMBINED though. And that's per the gov'ts OWN data (VAERS).

Go back to giving your patients remdesivir, they won't be patients very much longer...
I'm not necessarily disputing what you said above, but wouldn't linking sources to the numerous assertions you make be more productive than blowing it off by saying YOU do the homework? Without hard evidence to back up what you're saying, they are nothing more than opinions (which in fact may or may not be accurate), but you're presenting your opinions as fact without the scrutiny inherently required of factual information.

For example, when you say vaccines don't keep you from dying from it - are you saying that being vaccinated is no guarantee that you wont die from covid (true), or are you saying that being vaccinated doesn't reduce the risk of dying from covid (false)?
How do death rates from COVID-19 differ between people who are vaccinated and those who are not? - Our World in Data

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both have ingredients in them that kill the virus…the virus enters usually through the nose or mouth so to reduce the overall load you can use both

might not prevent you from getting sick but could help with spreading it or making the symptoms a bit less if viral load is reduced
The baby shampoo does not have anything in it that "kills" the virus. The shampoo dissolves the fatty membrane that the virus is encapsulated in. It's the same way washing your hands with soap works

There have been actual studies done on it and 63% of people found that it resolved their chronic sinusitis. I use 1/2 tsp in my neti pot twice a week

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

To be fair here.....ANYone can report to Vaers. It's not the gov't data, its simply data collection run by the gov't

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be fair here.....ANYone can report to Vaers. It's not the gov't data, its simply data collection run by the gov't
to also be fair, not everything is being captured in vaers and places that should be reporting to it are not so it’s significantly underreported

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Possibility of testing positive despite vaccination is well established now. But what percentage of those fully vaccinated ate hospitalized or die?
i am more interested in what new treatments are being developed to keep people from dying?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Merck's new antiviral changes your DNA lol
i read where merck is discontinuing it's development of sars-cov-2/covid-19 vaccine....

my hope is better treatment is being developed to save the lives of all the people who are dying...obviously the vaccines aren't getting it done, since so many people are not getting vaccinated and are dying...why isn't the biden admin pushing alternative treatments to save lives?

there will never be 100% vaccinated...

is it really the consensus of fuckem if they don't get the jab?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys, I'm writing from the hospital. The stomach ache turned out to be accute appendicitis. I got laproscopuc appendectomy today. Apparently my appendix was in a state of necrosis so I have to stay in the hospital for 24 hours and be pumped with antibiotics. I'm still covid positive so I still have to be quarantined for 4 additional days.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i read where merck is discontinuing it's development of sars-cov-2/covid-19 vaccine....

my hope is better treatment is being developed to save the lives of all the people who are dying...obviously the vaccines aren't getting it done, since so many people are not getting vaccinated and are dying...why isn't the biden admin pushing alternative treatments to save lives?

yes that is the consensus…but it’s like we will force you to do something and then blame you if you don’t follow what we say

early treatment should be the focus, anti virals such as ivermectin and Pfizer’s new drug may be the future, they seem to be less effected by variants

at this point it’s taboo but dr peter McCullough was on joe rogan last week discussing how important early treatment is…I know people say peter is a kook but you need to give credit when it’s due

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

basically ya. wh press briefing 2 days ago said this
IMG_2218.JPG

however I think with omicron most everyone will be fine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
basically ya. wh press briefing 2 days ago said this
View attachment 211008

however I think with omicron most everyone will be fine
so in other words the White House is saying if you aren't vaccinated you are fucked.

i remember biden promising to be president for ALL Americans...i guess unvaccinated aren't included?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so in other words the White House is saying if you aren't vaccinated you are fucked.

i remember biden promising to be president for ALL Americans...i guess unvaccinated aren't included?
biden also promised to cure cancer lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes that is the consensus…but it’s like we will force you to do something and then blame you if you don’t follow what we say

early treatment should be the focus, anti virals such as ivermectin and Pfizer’s new drug may be the future, they seem to be less effected by variants

at this point it’s taboo but dr peter McCullough was on joe rogan last week discussing how important early treatment is…I know people say peter is a kook but you need to give credit when it’s due
the biden admin should be making announcements telling the unvaccinated to get early treatment to save lives--unless he is just a heartless bastard who would rather see the unvaccinated continue to die because they didn't follow his directives.

where is fauci and the other LEADERS of this pandemic telling the unvaccinated to get early treatment?

there will never be 100% vaccinated--are they content to let the unvaccinated continue to die as punishment for not following the directives and mandates of our dear leader?

fuckem-eh?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
biden also promised to cure cancer lol
whoever the hell is actually running the biden admin had better get their shyt together--everything they have done so far has been fail....and the list is long!!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the biden admin should be making announcements telling the unvaccinated to get early treatment to save lives--unless he is just a heartless bastard who would rather see the unvaccinated continue to die because they didn't follow his directives.

where is fauci and the other LEADERS of this pandemic telling the unvaccinated to get early treatment?

there will never be 100% vaccinated--are they content to let the unvaccinated continue to die as punishment for not following the directives and mandates of our dear leader?

fuckem-eh?
they still pretend like zero Covid is a thing or 100% vaccination is a possibility

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
they still pretend like zero Covid is a thing or 100% vaccination is a possibility
bullshyt they know how many unvaccinated are dying and yet they are not telling them to seek help early on to save lives---where the hell is the red cross and other org's that are supposed to care about people, are they afraid to go against the biden admin agenda of get vaccinated or die?

it should be obvious to biden admin that there are those who are not going to get vaccinated--the time has come for him to say either he doesn't give a rats ass if they die or to do something to help these people...period!!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No one coming out and blaming the overweight and obese Americans for not taking care of themselves and unfortunately putting themselves at risk. Let's blame the unvaccinated. Next no Dr. care if overweight and diabetes, no help for accident victims who weren't wearing set belts, lastly how dare these Dr's. treat any patient that smoked cigarettes. This is how dumb this whole mess is. But again people voted for Biden.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope they try to vaccinate the animals that get covid lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bullshyt they know how many unvaccinated are dying and yet they are not telling them to seek help early on to save lives---where the hell is the red cross and other org's that are supposed to care about people, are they afraid to go against the biden admin agenda of get vaccinated or die?

it should be obvious to biden admin that there are those who are not going to get vaccinated--the time has come for him to say either he doesn't give a rats ass if they die or to do something to help these people...period!!!
stop yelling big t, at your age the rage isn’t good for you

I agree that we need early treatment for both the vaxxed and unvaxxed, the earlier we can treat the more we can prevent

but the Biden admin is also not realistic that this thing is endemic and the vaccine isn’t the only option

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stop yelling big t, at your age the rage isn’t good for you

I agree that we need early treatment for both the vaxxed and unvaxxed, the earlier we can treat the more we can prevent

but the Biden admin is also not realistic that this thing is endemic and the vaccine isn’t the only option
lol...this is the only place where i yell and rant, in the real world i'm a calm cool and collected kinda guy 😇

but thanks for looking out-i appreciate it:)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys, I'm writing from the hospital. The stomach ache turned out to be accute appendicitis. I got laproscopuc appendectomy today. Apparently my appendix was in a state of necrosis so I have to stay in the hospital for 24 hours and be pumped with antibiotics. I'm still covid positive so I still have to be quarantined for 4 additional days.
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Are you doing well with Covid? Are they saying covid caused that? How's your oxygen?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this for real?!
its a quote from Jeffrey Dunston Zients the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator

transcript:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this for real?!
yes, biden is going to give a speech about covid tomorrow---psaki suggests biden won't be taking questions after.

can you imagine not taking questions after giving a 'SPEECH' about a pandemic they are predicting to spread like crazy after Christmas?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this just in:
a female friend of my wife got the jab-1st one and now says she has arthritis in injection arm so bad she can't workout.

any of you have a wife or gf who has experienced this?

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, I'm sorry to hear that. Are you doing well with Covid? Are they saying covid caused that? How's your oxygen?
I'm doing good thanks. Will be discharged today though I'm still in a lot of pain. Oxygen level is at 99% and I can breathe but I still can't take a deep breath. No I don't think my appendicitis was related to covid. Probably more related to workplace stress

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
this just in:
a female friend of my wife got the jab-1st one and now says she has arthritis in injection arm so bad she can't workout.

any of you have a wife or gf who has experienced this?
my GF has two shots but no long term side effects (that I can tell). she was on bpc 157 though. she mostly complained about temporary willpower loss.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I got the 1st moderna shot over a year ago, did not get the 2nd shot, do I need the 2nd shot or booster? I don't wear a mask in the gym.
if you wanted to progress you'd do the second shot, wait 6 months, get a third. they might want you to wait less, but there's a higher risk of side effects if you don't wait long enuff. some people say we should wait even longer. i would probably wait for the next variant tbh. this one is little threat afaik and could possibly end the pandemic

also I'd highly recommend Pfizer over moderna. it's a lower dose of mRNA and it should be safe to mix. I'd really like to recommend j&j because it's not gene therapy, but what we are told is it causes more blood clots than pfizer

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if you wanted to progress you'd do the second shot, wait 6 months, get a third. they might want you to wait less, but there's a higher risk of side effects if you don't wait long enuff. some people say we should wait even longer. i would probably wait for the next variant tbh. this one is little threat afaik and could possibly end the pandemic

also I'd highly recommend Pfizer over moderna. it's a lower dose of mRNA and it should be safe to mix. I'd really like to recommend j&j because it's not gene therapy, but what we are told is it causes more blood clots than pfizer
Any thoughts on the new one coming in Feb? I've only done a little research, but apparently the AstraZeneca is a cold virus, as opposed to messing with mRNA or DNA. Very Elementary explanation, I know.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any thoughts on the new one coming in Feb? I've only done a little research, but apparently the AstraZeneca is a cold virus, as opposed to messing with mRNA or DNA. Very Elementary explanation, I know.
isn't that what they are using in India? I haven't looked into the side effects of it yet. only heard that it's less effective than Pfizer. If you end up with the same spike protein in your blood, probably not very good for you still

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And do we have any concrete info on omicron yet? Or is it still just conjecture it's worse than anything before?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm doing good thanks. Will be discharged today though I'm still in a lot of pain. Oxygen level is at 99% and I can breathe but I still can't take a deep breath. No I don't think my appendicitis was related to covid. Probably more related to workplace stress
Right on. Are the rest of the nasty covid symptoms gone?

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And do we have any concrete info on omicron yet? Or is it still just conjecture it's worse than anything before?
I haven't seen it reported that it is worse than anything before. Things I have heard repeated are that Omicron is more contagious, more resistant to vaccine (possibly) and less deadly (possibly) than past variants.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

J&j is supposed to be less effective than moderna or pfizer but I agree, since it’s not mrna it should at least alleviate that risk

I believe the blood clots and even the myocarditis can be reduced if you force them to aspirate the needle to ensure it’s not in a vein…spike proteins injected in the vein “may” be causing a lot of issues

there was a study in Canada that back this up a few months ago