Tested positive for Covid

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And do we have any concrete info on omicron yet? Or is it still just conjecture it's worse than anything before?
so far the symptoms are much less and that of a common cold…South Africa has had it for over a month now and actually the last I checked may already be on the other side of the curve

United Kingdom seems to be similar but they are reporting an increase in hospitalization but aren’t really elaborating on the fact that people are going to the hospital for non Covid reasons and testing positive

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
J&j is supposed to be less effective than moderna or pfizer but I agree, since it’s not mrna it should at least alleviate that risk

I believe the blood clots and even the myocarditis can be reduced if you force them to aspirate the needle to ensure it’s not in a vein…spike proteins injected in the vein “may” be causing a lot of issues

there was a study in Canada that back this up a few months ago
most of us should have already encountered covid and have immunity at this point. really all I care about are side effects for the chance that I do end up forced to vaccinate. I think I'm safe tho

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most of us should have already encountered covid and have immunity at this point. really all I care about are side effects for the chance that I do end up forced to vaccinate. I think I'm safe tho
I agree, my recommendation if you are being forced is to get your immune system as prepared as possible for the shot before hand and have them aspirate

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which one would you get?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After reading a little about omicron, apparently night sweats are a big thing with it which I had every night for 2, almost 3 weeks. Could I have already had omicron? The would be delightful to know.

Also, first omicron related death in US was a previously infected man in his 50's with some kind of high risk factors. Can't find what risk factor that or those were though.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
After reading a little about omicron, apparently night sweats are a big thing with it which I had every night for 2, almost 3 weeks. Could I have already had omicron? The would be delightful to know.

Also, first omicron related death in US was a previously infected man in his 50's with some kind of high risk factors. Can't find what risk factor that or those were though.
Have you had unprotected intercourse with any men recently?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Mixelflick there are some people who just can't fight off the virus it keeps eating them up and they get and inflammatory response you can't control. And vitamin C, hydroxychloroquin, ivermectin etc makes absolutely no difference. You haven't seen these patients. Heck, hardly nobody has they don't grant much visitation. But there's no saving them no matter what you put in them or what you do.

It's a big downer, and we've been throwing all kinds of wacky stuff at them to no avail. Now, this is only about 1 in 200 people but when you have a population of millions and it's highly infectious and the hospitals/system is built to be as economical as possible, there's a big problem. Take it from me whatever it's worth: we all wish you were right and there was a simple cure we are just too dumb to notice. Then we wouldn't have to stick dozens of corpses in refridgerated trucks out back.
if we had the same effort to use monoclonal antibodies for early treatment as we are pushing vaccines, we would be a lot better off. also are we still using remdesivir?

considering Trump beat the virus publicly with regeneron, ya I think we are a bit blind

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Why do you think monoclonal antibodies aren't being used? OK so you've got an intensive care doctor who did 4 years college, 4 years medical school, 3 years residency, another 3 years fellowship and probably 10-20 years on the job saving countless lives vs some asshat on the internet who thinks they know better or they are just letting these people die.
look at what the CDC advises to do if you test positive for covid....by the time these people are sick enough to be hospitailized they are no longer able to get many treatments that if given early on could be preventing many hospitalizations and deaths.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Go and get a job with the CDC and teach them better.
better yet-they should do the damned job they are paid to do---

c'mon hotstuff...tell me what the CDC advises if you test positive?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Have you had covid? I have. Most people should do nothing but rest up. Those at high risk should be more careful and get to the hospital if you start crashing. And this is common sense without even googling it. Whatever you have against that organization I can assure you is totally political and you're so partisan with such extreme beliefs there's no reasoning with you.

But seriously, go get yourself a job them and teach them how dumb they are. Or go to Europe and teach them too. Japan might really like you.
lol..you make a lot of assumptions, don't you.

it's time for bed go find a wall to argue with.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do you think monoclonal antibodies aren't being used? OK so you've got an intensive care doctor who did 4 years college, 4 years medical school, 3 years residency, another 3 years fellowship and probably 10-20 years on the job saving countless lives vs some asshat on the internet who thinks they know better or they are just letting these people die.
monoclonal antibodies are still difficult to get. Some places have a "checklist" you must meet

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It depends... I mean the patients I work with get their antibodies (from humans or in a lab) because they're on life support but if more was made, and we had enough nurses with IVs, I'm sure everyone would get it if they wanted it. There's no conspiracy to keep that from happening.
As big and wealthy of a country as the U.S., there should he NO reason why monoclonal antibodies are not being mass produced. I think its less about production and more about pushing towards a vaccine. If the antibodies were readily available, it would be much less of a reason to get the vaccine which is what they don't want

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In Florida no problem getting antibody treatment, but we have a leader that wants to give the people all options. Not just vaccines. Lucky to live here. Funny how all these people from NY, California, Illinois are flocking here. Stay and suffer where you voted and got what you deserve.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And still, medical malpractice kills over 250,000 per year in the US. Don’t give me that education BS. Too many Dr’s don’t open their eyes up to other methods of treatment due to them either having a God complex or they think if they didn’t learn it in medical school then it’s not a good treatment.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't say they aren't being used. it's hard to get monoclonal antibodies. and IC doctors can't give them to anyone because they are too late if they are in the IC. and then many doctors outside hospitals will decline giving monoclonal antibodies to healthy people because "they don't need it". it has happened to a few members here. probably varies from State to state based on supply.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didn't say they aren't being used. it's hard to get monoclonal antibodies. and IC doctors can't give them to anyone because they are too late if they are in the IC. and then many doctors outside hospitals will decline giving monoclonal antibodies to healthy people because "they don't need it". it has happened to a few members here. probably varies from State to state based on supply.
Should everyone be getting monoclonal treatment in your opinion?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is well known in Florida if test positive go get your antibody treatment. Offered to anyone with a positive test. The shots are covered by insurance, IV at hospital is a cost. Yes hospitals are not over run, still offer money making options.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got the 1st moderna shot only more than a year ago, do I need to start all over and get the 1st & 2nd shot and booster?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should everyone be getting monoclonal treatment in your opinion?
I think it's the safest way to avoid long term effects from covid. I guess maybe there's less risk with omicron and it might not be worth it for this variant. for Delta though, definitely monoclonal all the way

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm back home guys. Obviously, my stomach is in pain and I'm feeling weak. Doctor advised anywhere between 1-3 weeks of rest. I had laparoscopic appendectomy but the doctors must have been rough when they intubated my throat because my throat is very sore and my uvula is hanging down and sticking to the back of my throat. I'm technically still Covid positive. I was not offered any monoclonal antibodies treatment. The doctor just told me to quarantine an additional 4 days. (14 days is still the standard). I'll tell you one thing guys...if you need surgery, try to go to a private hospital. These city hospitals (NYC) will keep you waiting till near death before they get to you. It's not that the doctors are bad, it's the staff and the miscommunication or lack of communication.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm back home guys. Obviously, my stomach is in pain and I'm feeling weak. Doctor advised anywhere between 1-3 weeks of rest. I had laparoscopic appendectomy but the doctors must have been rough when they intubated my throat because my throat is very sore and my uvula is hanging down and sticking to the back of my throat. I'm technically still Covid positive. I was not offered any monoclonal antibodies treatment. The doctor just told me to quarantine an additional 4 days. (14 days is still the standard). I'll tell you one thing guys...if you need surgery, try to go to a private hospital. These city hospitals (NYC) will keep you waiting till near death before they get to you. It's not that the doctors are bad, it's the staff and the miscommunication or lack of communication.
10 days is the standard now and im sorry to hear you had such a rough time man. Heal up!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Say guys, while looking through my medical report from the hospital I saw this on my CT scan:

Lungs: Small consolidations in the lung bases are likely atelectasis. There are small ground-glass opacities in the right middle lobe.

Could this be responsible for my not being able to take a full breath? The doctors didn't mention anything.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Say guys, while looking through my medical report from the hospital I saw this on my CT scan:

Lungs: Small consolidations in the lung bases are likely atelectasis. There are small ground-glass opacities in the right middle lobe.

Could this be responsible for my not being able to take a full breath? The doctors didn't mention anything.
Possibly. My wife ended up with pneumonia (only cough as symptom though) and that sounds like what they saw.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

u might have to work to clear that up. breathing exercises, proning, inhaling vapors. saw one dr say inhaling eucalyptus oil vapor can help with covid lung symptoms. there's studies too if you check Google scholar.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not him but yes it should be opened up to everyone at this point. There is literally no reason to not offer a treatment to a population that could save their lives
ab-so-fucking-lutely.

best post you have made, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
'Officials advise masks at home, cancelling holiday gatherings, SHUNNING UNVAXXED.

FUCKEM, eh?

such caring and compassion-tis the season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Save your money. The guy in that article is a certified assclown.
maybe he is, but the premise behind it, maybe not....

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lysine is dirt cheap and since I started taking it a couple years ago I don't get canker sores. In the last 5 years, I've had one cold and a bout of covid. My covid was pretty mild too. A lady at the local vitamin store says her doctor recommended it for when she got shingles and apparently hers never got painful and cleared up quickly and as of the last time we spoke never returned. I'm sold on it. That guy in the article may very well be an ass clown. I'm too lazy to read the fucking thing right now. :)

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lysine is dirt cheap and since I started taking it a couple years ago I don't get canker sores. In the last 5 years, I've had one cold and a bout of covid. My covid was pretty mild too. A lady at the local vitamin store says her doctor recommended it for when she got shingles and apparently hers never got painful and cleared up quickly and as of the last time we spoke never returned. I'm sold on it. That guy in the article may very well be an ass clown. I'm too lazy to read the fucking thing right now. :)
Same here cold sores instant treat, in the article they even speak about having seen positive results in covid19 with lysine but too lazy to read again and summarise. Been buying in bulk for a bit over 10 euros a kilo

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Excerpt from the article
"Several viruses have been proven to be stopped indirectly by the dietary essential amino acid, L- Lysine. This is because at least some viruses depend on the amino acid L-arginine to replicate, and L- Lysine has a chemical structure so similar to L-arginine that at least some viruses mistakenly incorporate L-Lysine instead of the L-Arginine they need. As a result, the virus lacks sufficient L- Arginine to replicate. It’s a competitive effect. Changing the diet to favor a high ratio of L-Lysine to L- Arginine directly affects the replication of these viruses.
This fact has been known for decades. Let me cite a couple of related examples, and then move on to the coronaviruses. In the 1970s my reports of the research of others that L-Lysine hampered Herpes Simplex 1" (Passwater. R. 2021) http://xdigital.spiweb.com/publication/?i=699603&article_id=3972600&view=articleBrowser&ver=html5

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not scientifically doublestudied confirmed but a preliminary report on lysine treatment in Dominica:

"What the early data shows (small study) is that among 40 subjects where data was collected and 100+ subjects without data but with symptoms, 8 in 10 with acute-stage COVID-19 experienced a 70% reduction in symptoms in the first 48 hours. Only a small percentage of patients had fever past 24 hours of L-lysine supplementation.
Treatment varied from 2.0 days to 3.5 weeks. The fact that some cases resolved so quickly is notable. Hospitalized patients were reportedly discharged 3 days after initiating L-lysine therapy!
Subjects who fasted during treatment due to lack of appetite (another symptom of B1 deficiency) recovered faster, presumably because they were not consuming L-arginine rich foods" (Passwater. R. 2021). http://xdigital.spiweb.com/publication/?i=699603&article_id=3972600&view=articleBrowser&ver=html5

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel like covid is just making us finally study natural remedies so we are finding out clinically now. half of the stuff good vs covid I already had before the pandy

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know I haven't been following the news that much. You know what they say about opinions... and assholes. But I did read once that one of the factories producing them had an issue with contamination. And, this is new technology and not from proven companies. I think they only have emergency fda approval.
you mean like the vaccine? GTFO with your nonsense…..you sound like a paid shill

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You sound like the biggest asshat here- fact is that lysine is safe….why not just take it if it could help? It’s cheap too….people like you who only believe what their doctors tell them and either naive or dumb…which are you? Or they have an agenda!

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
maybe he is, but the premise behind it, maybe not....

Nice article, don´t have time to really make everything crystal clear in my mind but interesting to read different articles talking about just the same thing.
Somehow the balance between arginine and lysine but in this case it seems to be positive when lysine have the upper hand. Basic diet, nuts have much arginine, milk products and whey though have much lysine.
But the isolated amino acid is readily and cheaply available.
Been good to read up on this, been forgetting lately.
I remember I used ti get herpes outbreak drinking pwos with much arginine and got one outbreak suddenly when drinking that old grapefruit Craze. But then I also took quite a bit of whey that gave me lysine but I did cut out arginine heavy PWOs and large doses of lysine if taken just when it is about to break can stop it, but even better to be preventive.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I feel like covid is just making us finally study natural remedies so we are finding out clinically now. half of the stuff good vs covid I already had before the pandy
Some people will be interested in natural remedies, some will still cling on to that medical authorities and companies give the most important information. Kind of a matter of faith.

Did anybody hear the song about these very issues? Hi-Rez & Jimmy Levy - This Is A War
I am just sharing the lyrics from the song below, I don`t mean to offend anyone but there is always a risk that people in certain matters will be offended by different beliefs.

This is a war on religion
This is a war on the children
They give you the cure with the sickness
This is a war on tradition
This is a war, this is a war
This is a war that we living through
They never reveal to you that they all slowly been killing you
They don't tell you what the hell you agreeing to
Sheep in a herd and you don't know who leading you
Keep on proceeding to follow your mind is hallow while you being coddled
By government swallowing up everything
That media tell you without a question or a problem
All of these sheep being slaughtered
They poison the water, removing the father
Ain't trusting these doctors, ignoring blue collar
Keep printing the dollar
Brainwashing your sons and your daughters
Ain't got any honor
If I'm being honest
I just ain't picking a side
But I'm down to ride for my freedoms
And die for your freedoms and question the government lies
A lot on my mind, and so little time
God I think all of us needing a sign
The devil he hides in ego and pride
They selling the soul but they paying the price
God won't give you more than you can handle
Government should be dismantled
Every politician got a scandal
Prepare for this war, we going to battle
I'd rather be red pilled and get killed
Than ignorant living, and meet death still
Don't stand up for something, you falling for nothing
Don't wait till the world that we know fall ill
This is the revelation of our generation, losing civilization
I'm determinated, just liberate us
With our dedication, **** the terminator
**** your medication, the administration
Cannot alienate us, or exterminate us
I'll just keep on praying
For your salvation, you are outdated
Society becoming outrageous
Keep your house painted for the first born
The angel of death in the worst form
We being scorned, look out for theirs horns
Remember this isn't their first war
They coming prepared, so just be aware
They do not wanna hear none of our prayers
This is a war they ain't playing fair
They feed off ya fear, they want you scared
Death and despair its all in the air
Just beware, you think I care?
The more that you know, the more that it's clear
This is a war its already here
Home of the slave 'til the crickets make a sound
Where's the bold and the brave?
We all have to stand our ground

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some people will be interested in natural remedies, some will still cling on to that medical authorities and companies give the most important information. Kind of a matter of faith.

Did anybody hear the song about these very issues? Hi-Rez & Jimmy Levy - This Is A War
I am just sharing the lyrics from the song below, I don`t mean to offend anyone but there is always a risk that people in certain matters will be offended by different beliefs.

This is a war that we living through
They never reveal to you that they all slowly been killing you
They don't tell you what the hell you agreeing to
Sheep in a herd and you don't know who leading you
Keep on proceeding to follow your mind is hallow while you being coddled
By government swallowing up everything
That media tell you without a question or a problem
All of these sheep being slaughtered
They poison the water, removing the father
Ain't trusting these doctors, ignoring blue collar
Keep printing the dollar
Brainwashing your sons and your daughters
Ain't got any honor
If I'm being honest
I just ain't picking a side
But I'm down to ride for my freedoms
And die for your freedoms and question the government lies
A lot on my mind, and so little time
God I think all of us needing a sign
The devil he hides in ego and pride
They selling the soul but they paying the price
God won't give you more than you can handle
Government should be dismantled
Every politician got a scandal
Prepare for this war, we going to battle
I'd rather be red pilled and get killed
Than ignorant living, and meet death still
Don't stand up for something, you falling for nothing
Don't wait till the world that we know fall ill
This is the revelation of our generation, losing civilization
I'm determinated, just liberate us
With our dedication, **** the terminator
**** your medication, the administration
Cannot alienate us, or exterminate us
I'll just keep on praying
For your salvation, you are outdated
Society becoming outrageous
Keep your house painted for the first born
The angel of death in the worst form
We being scorned, look out for theirs horns
Remember this isn't their first war
They coming prepared, so just be aware
They do not wanna hear none of our prayers
This is a war they ain't playing fair
They feed off ya fear, they want you scared
Death and despair its all in the air
Just beware, you think I care?
The more that you know, the more that it's clear
This is a war its already here
Song is dope. They released a second song that is good too. Chris Webby raw thoughts V goes hard as hell at the government. Check that out too.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you had covid? I have. Most people should do nothing but rest up. Those at high risk should be more careful and get to the hospital if you start crashing. And this is common sense without even googling it. Whatever you have against that organization I can assure you is totally political and you're so partisan with such extreme beliefs there's no reasoning with you.

But seriously, go get yourself a job them and teach them how dumb they are. Or go to Europe and teach them too. Japan might really like you.
if your solution is go home and get some rest…then you do not belong in the medical community

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You sound like the biggest asshat here- fact is that lysine is safe….why not just take it if it could help? It’s cheap too….people like you who only believe what their doctors tell them and either naive or dumb…which are you? Or they have an agenda!
My dentist and hygienist are the 1st people who brought Lysine to my attention.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What did your dentist say about it?
Been having this teeth inflammation for almost a month now haven´t trained and haven´t drank whey protein but consuming quite a bit of oat high in arginine, still been using some stims. The article I cited above wrote about people dribking coffee took the lomngest to recover from covid. Coffee somehow affecting the mechanisms as lysine arginine balance. Coffee as well as chocolate making herpes outbreaks worse. But yup time for another spoon of lysine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well it's a fact that only 1 in about 200 people who get this die of it. It's just very contagious. And we kind of know what the vulnerable populations are. I wish the link with obesity and dying from this was articulated better and more often. And I like quercetin, zinc and vitamin d in the winter. I also like nasal irrigation and gargling with 0.5-1% iodine. I really do. But these things won't cure you. You likely won't notice a difference.

Same goes for the cold and flu, I mean if you're really worried and go to the doc early you can get Tamiflu but it's effectiveness is debatable. And now we'll see how that new Pfizer pill pans out. But if you start saying "go get some lysine, an anti-malarial proven not to work, and a veterinary de-wormer, etc etc" do you see how nutty that starts to sound? And yeah, monoclonal antibodies and remdesivir needs to be given in an iv over hours so it's never going to be given to the general public.
MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎅

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What did your dentist say about it?
Been having this teeth inflammation for almost a month now haven´t trained and haven´t drank whey protein but consuming quite a bit of oat high in arginine, still been using some stims. The article I cited above wrote about people dribking coffee took the lomngest to recover from covid. Coffee somehow affecting the mechanisms as lysine arginine balance. Coffee as well as chocolate making herpes outbreaks worse. But yup time for another spoon of lysine.
I have always gotten canker sores when run down, stressed, or if I bit my lip or inside of my cheek while eating. Like clockwork, I get stressed before dental appointments and almost every time I would end up with a canker. During a cleaning a few years ago, the hygienist noted that I had one (thanks captain obvious) and recommended that I read up on and give lysine a try. The dentist then came in to do my check up and she noted that she recommended lysine and he agreed.

I still got covid while taking lysine but honestly that and a cold are the only illnesses I've had since I started taking it. I buy nutricost brand lysine off amazon. I take two per day with my morning shake. I think that is like 1000mg's daily. Costs me about $30 for a years supply.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well it's a fact that only 1 in about 200 people who get this die of it. It's just very contagious. And we kind of know what the vulnerable populations are. I wish the link with obesity and dying from this was articulated better and more often. And I like quercetin, zinc and vitamin d in the winter. I also like nasal irrigation and gargling with 0.5-1% iodine. I really do. But these things won't cure you. You likely won't notice a difference.

Same goes for the cold and flu, I mean if you're really worried and go to the doc early you can get Tamiflu but it's effectiveness is debatable. And now we'll see how that new Pfizer pill pans out. But if you start saying "go get some lysine, an anti-malarial proven not to work, and a veterinary de-wormer, etc etc" do you see how nutty that starts to sound? And yeah, monoclonal antibodies and remdesivir needs to be given in an iv over hours so it's never going to be given to the general public.
Veteran dewormer? That’s like seeing a person drink water and saying “that’s dog drink.”

Glad to have you in the forum Mr. Gates. May your sweaters be warm year round.