Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2023 Edition)

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think that a lot of the confusion on Lion's Mane isn't really confusion as much as it in suppliers intentionally causing that confusion to compete with each other and their spokespeople and influencers further contributing to it.

We have been considering doing a mushroom product with 8 or 10 different mushrooms in it and a capsule or powder version.

One of the reasons that we haven't already done it is that I've realized that this is a category of supplements that there's no way to make everyone happy, and that people very vocally complain about no matter how hard a company tries to please them.

The reason that I want to do a capsule and a powder version are that there are some people that just absolutely are not going to drink anything mushroom related; so the caps will be a great option for them. Then for the people that want higher dosing, the powder will be a great option.

I would love to hear your and others thoughts on what mushrooms they would like included and at what dosages.

My initial thought had been doing 500 mg. of some and 250 mg. of others in the capsule formula and then double that per serving in the powder formula.
Psilocybin 🍄 lmao 🤣
Jk.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, you could always do the high-dose/better value version, much like you've done with some other solo type ingredients like Mitoburn.
I had been thinking on this idea since before theirs ever came out and wanted to go with 10 types, maybe even 12.

My thought is doing a capsule version and a powder version, where the powder version is basically double the dose of the capsule version except for minor differences; of course people could double up the dose of the capsule one too if they preferred.

I thought about making a thread on this to try to see exactly which ones that people would like to see included, but I'm not sure if there are enough people here on AM that are into that subject to really create much convo on it.

I would love to hear ideas if anyone is interested.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 i will say that people having the MTHFR gene is like a big wave right now. Will it die down? Idk. Perhaps it’s just people having more access to gene testing via online test kits. But methylation products can be helpful for a lot of people and they seem fairly popular especially on Amazon.
I’m one of them! I take a methylation complex daily.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m one of them! I take a methylation complex daily.
I'm definitely open to it. What ingredients would you like to see in it?

I've honestly been extremely shocked to see the prices of some of the products in that category.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I've honestly been extremely shocked to see the prices of some of the products in that category.
Bioavailable B12, B9, and B6 as starters

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bioavailable B12, B9, and B6 as starters
Thanks. That's no problem at all.

Some of the formulas are super simple and then some are more complex - and interestingly there are some cheaper ones that I've never heard of the brands but the more reputable brands, including ones known for good prices, aren't in the cheaper ones price range - so I suspect there may be some issues with some brands not being honest about the forms they use.

Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)
Vitamin B6 (as P5P)
L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)

Betaine Anhydrous (TMG) optional bc a decent dose would add 2 to 3 capsules per day.

For the B Vitamins, the dosage ranges when looking at products is all over the place and some of them are quite odd.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks. That's no problem at all.

Some of the formulas are super simple and then some are more complex - and interestingly there are some cheaper ones that I've never heard of the brands but the more reputable brands, including ones known for good prices, aren't in the cheaper ones price range - so I suspect there may be some issues with some brands not being honest about the forms they use.

Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)
Vitamin B6 (as P5P)
L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)

Betaine Anhydrous (TMG) optional bc a decent dose would add 2 to 3 capsules per day.

For the B Vitamins, the dosage ranges when looking at products is all over the place and some of them are quite odd.
Speaking of Betaine, would you consider doing a 500g tub? Not sure what the market is currently, but when it comes to single ingredients with human data, Betaine is near the top (behind Creatine, of course)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Speaking of Betaine, would you consider doing a 500g tub? Not sure what the market is currently, but when it comes to single ingredients with human data, Betaine is near the top (behind Creatine, of course)
We ran out of the 100 gram size on purpose because I do want to do a 300 or 500 gram size for it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Newest release looks pretty dope and comes in multiple sizes. I don't think it is something I'll be grabbing, but I can see some other happy customers soon. :)

Ya I won't say what it is let everyone else go look for it. ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Newest release looks pretty dope and comes in multiple sizes. I don't think it is something I'll be grabbing, but I can see some other happy customers soon. :)

Ya I won't say what it is let everyone else go look for it. ;)
I'm glad you like the look of it and good eye ;)

I was going to launch it here earlier in the week and a few people decided to be really disrespectful towards me in another thread. It takes a lot to actually piss me off, but that people implying I was lying about what I take as a personal vitamin regimen definitely did it for me and ruined the first part of my week.

I'm nice and respectful to everyone and try to help everyone in any way that I can, but I hate negativity and if stuff like that keeps up, I'm going to stop posting here as much. I'm dealing with enough in my own life that I don't need to come on here trying to help people for people to be jerks to me and bring me down more than I already am.

I had said in that thread that screw it, if people wanted to be that way, I'll do the launch somewhere else instead.

I will do an intro thread on it here later on today though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New release? Did I miss something?
You might have missed me going to launch a new product here on AM earlier this week and another next week and then me not doing the launch here because of a few people being jerks to me and very few people having the decency to say anything in my defense.

People having smartass remarks to say about my personal supplement regimen and implying that I was lying - I spent 2 hours typing up detailed information hoping to help people and up to that point, I was the only person that bothered to answer the original posters question. People could chime in and be jerks and imply that I was lying and didn't really take that amount of capsules - basically they could post negative BS yet couldn't be bothered to actually answer the OP's question themselves.

I'll still do an intro thread for the product here, but it would have been done here earlier in the week had that not happened the way it did; and I've always done new releases on AM first and I doubt that's always going to be the case anymore.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear that. Don't let a few bad apples ruin the bunch 99.9% of the forum has the utmost respect for you and SNS/CEL. Very excited for all the new products coming in 2023. Only busting your balls and I know you've been working your hardest but I need Focus XT back in my life ASAP!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You might have missed me going to launch a new product here on AM earlier this week and another next week and then me not doing the launch here because of a few people being jerks to me and very few people having the decency to say anything in my defense.

People having smartass remarks to say about my personal supplement regimen and implying that I was lying - I spent 2 hours typing up detailed information hoping to help people and up to that point, I was the only person that bothered to answer the original posters question. People could chime in and be jerks and imply that I was lying and didn't really take that amount of capsules - basically they could post negative BS yet couldn't be bothered to actually answer the OP's question themselves.

I'll still do an intro thread for the product here, but it would have been done here earlier in the week had that not happened the way it did; and I've always done new releases on AM first and I doubt that's always going to be the case anymore.
I appreciate the amount of time you spend here on AM and being helpful and honest with people. Interacting with the man who is responsible for making the supplements I take has really increased my loyalty for your brand!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

IMG_0260.jpg

This is the label of the one I take now. No brand info included. Yes they’re expensive Steve!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate the amount of time you spend here on AM and being helpful and honest with people. Interacting with the man who is responsible for making the supplements I take has really increased my loyalty for your brand!
Thank you. I appreciate that.

That was one of the things that really irritated me about the thread I was talking about - I took the time to lay out exactly what I take and why I take it, and started it off by explaining that I realize that most won't take as much as I do, but also that most don't have the health conditions I have and aren't recovering from getting hit by a car.

And I'd started my very first post off saying that I thought that things like a general health supplement regimen was a very individualized thing and should be based off of individual factors like what things or conditions a person has, has a family history of, etc.

I put 2 hours (seriously) into typing out all the details that I did and instead of it turning into positive discussion, it was just smart*** remarks about how many capsules it was and people saying stuff like 'do you really take that?' or 'you seem sincere but....' - rather than people seeming to appreciate me actually detailing things out in hopes that people could learn from my regimen and adapt it for their own purposes, it was just people acting like I was lying.

I take my daily use supplements twice per day - its a handful of capsules two times daily and people acted like it was the end of the world. 1) It doesn't affect them how many capsules I take, and 2) it takes me longer to make my protein shakes for the day than it does to pop two handfuls of pills a day.

Then of course you had your normal for AM supplement discussion of how some need to interject how much supplements suck - which is incredible to me bc its like why post on a supplement forum just to bash supplements? I don't dislike golf, but I don't play golf - and people coming on a supplement forum and bashing supplements to me would be like me taking time out of my day to go on a golf forum and tell people how stupid they are for playing bc I don't play myself; when the reality is that if its something that makes people happy, I'm happy for them.

For anyone that wants to see my supplement regimen and the thread I'm talking about, here's a link to it:

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I appreciate that.

That was one of the things that really irritated me about the thread I was talking about - I took the time to lay out exactly what I take and why I take it, and started it off by explaining that I realize that most won't take as much as I do, but also that most don't have the health conditions I have and aren't recovering from getting hit by a car.

And I'd started my very first post off saying that I thought that things like a general health supplement regimen was a very individualized thing and should be based off of individual factors like what things or conditions a person has, has a family history of, etc.

I put 2 hours (seriously) into typing out all the details that I did and instead of it turning into positive discussion, it was just smart*** remarks about how many capsules it was and people saying stuff like 'do you really take that?' or 'you seem sincere but....' - rather than people seeming to appreciate me actually detailing things out in hopes that people could learn from my regimen and adapt it for their own purposes, it was just people acting like I was lying.

I take my daily use supplements twice per day - its a handful of capsules two times daily and people acted like it was the end of the world. 1) It doesn't affect them how many capsules I take, and 2) it takes me longer to make my protein shakes for the day than it does to pop two handfuls of pills a day.

Then of course you had your normal for AM supplement discussion of how some need to interject how much supplements suck - which is incredible to me bc its like why post on a supplement forum just to bash supplements? I don't dislike golf, but I don't play golf - and people coming on a supplement forum and bashing supplements to me would be like me taking time out of my day to go on a golf forum and tell people how stupid they are for playing bc I don't play myself; when the reality is that if its something that makes people happy, I'm happy for them.

For anyone that wants to see my supplement regimen and the thread I'm talking about, here's a link to it:

Is it weird that that list was much smaller than I expected, and it all made sense to me??

I was like “yeah I take that product, or these ingredients, or this for a preWO, or this for to manage these hormones…”

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it weird that that list was much smaller than I expected, and it all made sense to me??

I was like “yeah I take that product, or these ingredients, or this for a preWO, or this for to manage these hormones…”
Dude same! To me, if you have a goal and buy a supplement to support that, knock yourself out. What would bother me is someone taking a bunch of stuff and I ask “why are you taking that?” And they say “I don’t know, my buddy told me to get it.”

Steve’s makes sense. And if I could budget for it, I’d probably do like double that!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Great minds think alike haha :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think adding either one would really top it off. You make it and I’ll buy it!
Any dosage suggestions that you'd like to see? Dosages on these types of products seem to be all over the place.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just launched Kidney Assist XT.

See this thread for coupon codes and multi-pack discounts:

Kidney Assist XT print (360caps) RENDERING (FRONT).png
Kidney Assist XT print (360caps) SUPP FACTS.png

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would like to throw the idea of an endocannabinoid supplement. Maybe based around Palmitoylethanolamide.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Steve I know you’ve mentioned a libido support supplement for women. If you realize it I’ll buy it for my wife! Keep up the good work and thanks for hanging around!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to throw the idea of an endocannabinoid supplement. Maybe based around Palmitoylethanolamide.
I had been thinking of doing a Palmitoylethanolamide supplement as a single ingredient product.

I'd also thought of some different formulation ideas for one. Any particular ingredients that you'd like to see it with.

Also, for anyone reading and interested in this ingredient, its in the Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Steve I know you’ve mentioned a libido support supplement for women. If you realize it I’ll buy it for my wife! Keep up the good work and thanks for hanging around!
Thank you. I definitely do want to do one and have a great formula put together for one. My fear had just been if it would sell well or not.

This is one of those where I wish there was a way to get a real idea of how much interest there is in something and how many people would buy it when it launches. I wish we could do a preorder type thing to gauge real interest, but the problem with something like that is that the production process can take so long that I don't think people would be very happy to have their money tied up in it that long.

Single ingredient things are easy because we can do small runs to see how things go; but this formula I have in mind for women is super comprehensive and would contain several branded ingredients so it would be one that we'd have to do a lot of unit of in order to be able to use the ingredients I want to.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had been thinking of doing a Palmitoylethanolamide supplement as a single ingredient product.

I'd also thought of some different formulation ideas for one. Any particular ingredients that you'd like to see it with.

Also, for anyone reading and interested in this ingredient, its in the Muscle Addiction Recovery Fix product.
QG-5®
Lemon balm
Ginger

lots of good options

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
QG-5®
Lemon balm
Ginger

lots of good options
What is your overall thought for what you want out of a product like this?

The reason I ask is that some people think of these types of products for inflammation, some people think of them for mood, etc.

For example, I've been asked a couple of times to that ingredient with Anandamide.

I'm open to all sorts of ideas.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is your overall thought for what you want out of a product like this?

The reason I ask is that some people think of these types of products for inflammation, some people think of them for mood, etc.

For example, I've been asked a couple of times to that ingredient with Anandamide.

I'm open to all sorts of ideas.
Pain and mood combo essentially. Especially with something like lemon balm that’s been shown to calm anxious effects. Anandamide would be a pretty great addition to be honest.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pain and mood combo essentially. Especially with something like lemon balm that’s been shown to calm anxious effects. Anandamide would be a pretty great addition to be honest.
When I was originally debating doing something like this when asked to awhile back, the combo that I had been thinking of was Palmitoylethanolamide + Anandamide + Lemon Balm and then thinking of another thing to add to it. I had considered adding Apigenin to it as well.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anandamide
I’d love to see this at a higher dose age. Glaxon has a 25 mg dose but I checked anround and they listed doses way way higher, up to 20 mg/kg. I assume the study below was provided by the manufacturer to this retailer; NNB doesn’t display a lot to consumers on their website

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d love to see this at a higher dose age. Glaxon has a 25 mg dose but I checked anround and they listed doses way way higher, up to 20 mg/kg. I assume the study below was provided by the manufacturer to this retailer; NNB doesn’t display a lot to consumers on their website

If I recall correctly, and don't hold me to this, I was thinking of 100 to 200 mg per day if I used it in something.

Stress & Anxiety Support is an awesome product, but I'd also been thinking of doing an additional stress and mood support product and possibly using FastBliss in it; but I never could think of a good name. I was thinking something along the lines of FastBliss, KannaEase, Theanine, RhodioPrime, and maybe KSM or Sensoril (probably KSM since we use Sensoril in Stress & Anxiety Support) and possibly Lactium. I like the research on Lactium but can't find a lot of real world feedback on it and its very expensive to include so that's the drawback to including it without really having heard a lot about it.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I continue to experiment with different endocannabinoids, terpenes, and herbal extracts that target the CB1/2 receptors. Oleamide, beta carophyllene, PEA (palmitoylethanolamide), tetrahydromagnolol, Kanna, kava, Curcumin/TetrahydroCurcumin, Linalool etc have all had positives for my situation. FastBliss works on CB1/2 receptors with some added benefits for circulatory health. If you release an effectively dosed product with FastBliss I will most certainly purchase it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I continue to experiment with different endocannabinoids, terpenes, and herbal extracts that target the CB1/2 receptors. Oleamide, beta carophyllene, PEA (palmitoylethanolamide), tetrahydromagnolol, Kanna, kava, Curcumin/TetrahydroCurcumin, Linalool etc have all had positives for my situation. FastBliss works on CB1/2 receptors with some added benefits for circulatory health. If you release an effectively dosed product with FastBliss I will most certainly purchase it.
I've thought about a few different directions with FastBliss.

I thought about a FastBliss/Palmitoylethanolamide combo, a FastBliss/Palmitoylethanolamide/OEA/Tetrahydromagnolol/Kanna combo, a very advanced mood support product that would include it, or just doing it as a single ingredient product.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
I like those ideas a lot. I’m sure a product geared towards the “Runners High” would be a cool concept as well seeing as that’s how Fast Bliss is promoted. The forum has shown interest recently in endurance enhancing products too. Recovery Fix is a great formulation and I could imagine an Endurance Fix/XT with Fast Bliss combo working extremely well. I remember when CardioTryx was around and I enjoyed it.

I am curious of a single use product to where I can push the dosage. The supposed benefits for mood have my attention as well. I read NNB suggests 400-1500mgs which is extensively higher than the product released(whole bottle contains 600mgs). By the sounds of it you wouldn’t have much competition on that front.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like those ideas a lot. I’m sure a product geared towards the “Runners High” would be a cool concept as well seeing as that’s how Fast Bliss is promoted. The forum has shown interest recently in endurance enhancing products too. Recovery Fix is a great formulation and I could imagine an Endurance Fix/XT with Fast Bliss combo working extremely well. I remember when CardioTryx was around and I enjoyed it.

I am curious of a single use product to where I can push the dosage. The supposed benefits for mood have my attention as well. I read NNB suggests 400-1500mgs which is extensively higher than the product released(whole bottle contains 600mgs). By the sounds of it you wouldn’t have much competition on that front.
There are so many options and possibilities with how to go with a FastBliss product but my concern has been as you pointed out, the dosage range seems all over the place - so that's why I thought of a single ingredient product to get a feel for where people like the dosing at. If I were to put it in a mood support product, the dose would be 100 to 200 mg per day.

If I did it as a single ingredient product, I'm honestly not sure what I'd dose it at - my initial thought would be 100 mg.

As for endurance, we do plan to do an endurance version of Daily Gains later in the year, but we have to get Daily Gains launched first and I also have the formula designed for a capsule version of an endurance product.

And thank you on the positive comments on Recovery Fix. I'm glad that you like the formula and I think that its one of the most underrated products out there.

I also have a product we're going to do under CEL that will be like an endurance based fat burning product, I'm hoping to get that out in the next few months.

Airmaniac

Airmaniac

Awards
That’s exciting! Count me in for all that plus a higher dosed Fast Bliss only product!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something like All Day shred from Enhanced labs
I'm not ever going to do a product with 3,3 or 3,5 in them again. It's debatable on whether they're compliant, there's arguments over which is better, which is worse, and we used to make a product called Thyrocaps that had them in there and it sold okay when the ingredients were first hot but toward the end, we wound up losing money clearancing them out to get rid of them.

I'm not opposed to doing something to optimize thyroid and would actually love to re-release an updated Thyrocaps, it just wouldn't be with those 2 ingredients in it I doubt.

But the formula you mentioned minus the thyroid aspects is similar to some things that will be in Carni-Burn XT, which will be a powdered carnitine + MitoBurn + a few more things. The formula is done and some of the flavor sampling is, I just hadn't prioritized it because we have so much in front of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 has a thyroid supplement been brought up yet in this thread? I don’t remember seeing it.
It hasn't. Those don't seem to be very popular anymore. Any ideas or suggestions?

We used to have a product called Thyrocaps and I'd be open to a new updated version of it.

The original had the 3,3 and 3,5 in it and I doubt we'd ever use those again because there's debate on which is better, which is worse; and also they're debatable as to whether they're compliant and I'm not risking getting in trouble over them; and also it sold okay for us when those were newer and hot ingredients but towards the end, we lost money on them clearancing them out and if I remember correctly, I actually just gave a lot away so they didn't expire. So I doubt I'd ever want to go that route again, but open to other ideas about doing one.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Any dosage suggestions that you'd like to see? Dosages on these types of products seem to be all over the place.
Hello Steve,

I wanted to thank you, you are exceptional! I enjoy ordering from you, My Monday order arrived today!
While I'm in EU. It's very fast you can be sure! Usually I have to wait 15 days for another distributor. I had a follow up from Debbie who made sure everything was fine!
Thank you very much for this professionalism. I will probably order again next week because, I had not taken everything.

Enjoy!

For supplements idéa

Do you believe that Brewer's yeast ( beer yeast) is usable?

Like: Brewer's yeast ( for appetite control and intestin cleanner etc... )+ B12

Or Brewer's yeast for appetite control + B12

Ok Beer yeast + b12 + spirulina + Zinc and Vitamin C

Another

D-ribose + gaba + hyperuzine ?

Last edited:

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It hasn't. Those don't seem to be very popular anymore. Any ideas or suggestions?

We used to have a product called Thyrocaps and I'd be open to a new updated version of it.

The original had the 3,3 and 3,5 in it and I doubt we'd ever use those again because there's debate on which is better, which is worse; and also they're debatable as to whether they're compliant and I'm not risking getting in trouble over them; and also it sold okay for us when those were newer and hot ingredients but towards the end, we lost money on them clearancing them out and if I remember correctly, I actually just gave a lot away so they didn't expire. So I doubt I'd ever want to go that route again, but open to other ideas about doing one.
My wife was recently diagnosed with low thyroid. We go to an integrative practice (you and I have PM’d about the location) so they told her to try a raw form of zinc three times a week. Her T3 was slightly out of range on the low end. I was thinking, something that could raise T3 a little and support the thyroid in general but I wasn’t aware you had a product in the past. I don’t blame you for being hesitate of doing one with 3,3 and 3,5 and they’re compliance. Maybe the raw zinc will help her. She just started the raw zinc and progesterone cream yesterday. She’s also going to start taking a low dose of compounded transdermal test.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three more supplements I wouldn't mind seeing
-an appetite stimulant
-an autophagy booster
-something for tinnitus (might be impossible)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Three more supplements I wouldn't mind seeing
-an appetite stimulant
-an autophagy booster
-something for tinnitus (might be impossible)
We will be doing something for autophagy for sure.

I've thought about an appetite stimulant and am open to it; unfortunately, they traditionally have not sold well at all for brands.

I'll look into tinnitus more and see if there's any new research for it. At one time, there was really nothing I thought would be more beneficial than a good quality Ginkgo Biloba like NOW's.