Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2023 Edition)

ReformedNerd

Awards
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Ok Nice

I had it, it was really excellent !

I wanted to recommend it when it was available again.

I stack it with Anacycls

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A penis enlargement product. Demand is high.
I know nothing actually works but life is all a matter of perspectives, so make something that just shrinks the rest of the body in order to get the same result. Right? 😒
So we shrink the body but first we Ingest a supplement that prevents penis wasting, then it maintains size while the rest of you shrinks.

If that doesn't work, maybe tie the head to a lamp post and run backwards

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Blood Pressure Support XT is a great product. If you take a close look at the ingredients, some have pointed out how it could be marketed as a blood pressure product, a pump product, or even an erection enhancer - which is great bc a lot of blood pressure medications cause erection difficulties.

^^^ I knew that when making it but wanted to see how long it took people to figure it out and if I remember correctly, it was @poison that figured that out pretty quickly haha.

Amealpeptide is actually the popular pump ingredient VasoDrive AP but at double the dose.

Cholesterol Support XT is going to be a great product and I'm very excited for its release.

Cardiovascular Support XT and Kidney Assist XT will be out before Cholesterol Support XT, being that I have both of them already here and am just waiting for the right time to release them ;)
I'll pick up the Blood Pressure Support XT on my next order. I will also pick up the Kidney Assist XT when you release it / for my next cycle.

As far as the Cholesterol Support XT, I will 100% buy it and give it a try but when we're talking about helping Cholesterol levels while on cycle that is a very hard nut to crack. It's not a knock on SNS, so please don't take it that way... it's just a tough battle. But I'm definitely willing to give it a shot.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just something that does the ordinary things you'd expect from it: re-establishing peace and reconciliation in the world, closing the ozone hole, the usual reasons to buy supplements ya know
I'm really disappointed in you - you forgot to include fixing world hunger as part of the plan 😂:ROFLMAO:;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you planning on doing theacrine standalone?
I doubt it. We haven't really had hardly any requests to do one.

I'm a fan of the ingredient myself though and we use it in several products and likely will in several upcoming ones.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'll pick up the Blood Pressure Support XT on my next order. I will also pick up the Kidney Assist XT when you release it / for my next cycle.

As far as the Cholesterol Support XT, I will 100% buy it and give it a try but when we're talking about helping Cholesterol levels while on cycle that is a very hard nut to crack. It's not a knock on SNS, so please don't take it that way... it's just a tough battle. But I'm definitely willing to give it a shot.
I don't take it that way at all, but thank you.

Cholesterol Support XT will be a great and very comprehensive cholesterol support product and could be a great foundation for a cholesterol support on cycle regimen, but of course you may have to use some things with it specific to the cycle itself and what you're using can dictate the cholesterol issues that you'll be facing.

We will release Kidney Assist XT very soon. I have I think 7 products here we need to release - its just a matter of spacing things out a little because when we launch a lot at once, something usually gets overlooked. I'm tempted just to say screw it and release them all, but I know that's a bad business decision haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That'd be a 8 capsules serving, nobody would use it...
Maybe we could go with a powder for that one, or have a half serving does the rest but a full serving cures world hunger too? Like a split dosing type of thing? 😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm really disappointed in you - you forgot to include fixing world hunger as part of the plan 😂:ROFLMAO:;)
I'm gonna play the Villain here, I'm gonna drop off samples of mk677 to all the poor so they get really hungry and have nothing to eat but more samples

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok Nice

I had it, it was really excellent !

I wanted to recommend it when it was available again.

I stack it with Anacycls
Cloma-Plex is in stock; if any retailers are out of stock on that one, its bc they haven't ordered it.

I'm glad that you liked it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna play the Villain here, I'm gonna drop off samples of mk677 to all the poor so they get really hungry and have nothing to eat but more samples
I've always had the theory that so many times heroes and villains work together - so maybe that opens the door for us to do a diuretic to take off some of the fluid weight from the people that hold water weight from those samples? Eh? ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So we shrink the body but first we Ingest a supplement that prevents penis wasting, then it maintains size while the rest of you shrinks.

If that doesn't work, maybe tie the head to a lamp post and run backwards
I was thinking the the old tooth pulling strategy where you tie the string around the tooth and slam it in a door haha.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've always had the theory that so many times heroes and villains work together - so maybe that opens the door for us to do a diuretic to take off some of the fluid weight from the people that hold water weight from those samples? Eh? ;)
Antidote-XT

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That'd be a 8 capsules serving, nobody would use it...

im a nice guy and willing to help the world

:starting a go fund me:

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was thinking the the old tooth pulling strategy where you tie the string around the tooth and slam it in a door haha.
That sounds like a better plan, since you came up with the idea I will let you go first

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That sounds like a better plan, since you came up with the idea I will let you go first
Hey, you're leaner than me so I think you should be the one to test that theory haha.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't take it that way at all, but thank you.

Cholesterol Support XT will be a great and very comprehensive cholesterol support product and could be a great foundation for a cholesterol support on cycle regimen, but of course you may have to use some things with it specific to the cycle itself and what you're using can dictate the cholesterol issues that you'll be facing.

We will release Kidney Assist XT very soon. I have I think 7 products here we need to release - its just a matter of spacing things out a little because when we launch a lot at once, something usually gets overlooked. I'm tempted just to say screw it and release them all, but I know that's a bad business decision haha.
Definitely looking forward to these two! Would be great additions when pushing things this year.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You Evil Genius, you....

Steve, offer this guy a job. Now.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely looking forward to these two! Would be great additions when pushing things this year.
I’m also really excited to hear about Cardiovascular Support XT coming out. That & Kidney are arguably the two most important risk mitigation aspects for individuals deciding to use AAS/SARMs - and many Americans just dealing with higher blood pressure in general. Plenty of adults that could probably benefit from these!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I want to do a caffeine free energy formula that people could use and take with their favorite energy drink or whatever or that they could use when they wanted to take a break from caffeine.

For years, I thought about doing an Adaptogen XT product.
I use adaptogens in the AM and PM, so would love that. Honestly I generally stick to 300-600mg KSM66 pre-bed, so that’s why I asked for a morning/afternoon type adaptogen product

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For the hydration product, how do you approach the sodium/potassium ratio? I feel like from my (semi-limited) market research, products are all over the place. One product will be 1g potassium, 200mg sodium, then the next will be 1g sodium, 200mg potassium. Then some will be like 100mg of each lol.

Other than electrolytes (I’d love to see TRAACS), taurine, maybe Aquamin or ConcenTrace AC, Senactiv

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For the hydration product, how do you approach the sodium/potassium ratio? I feel like from my (semi-limited) market research, products are all over the place. One product will be 1g potassium, 200mg sodium, then the next will be 1g sodium, 200mg potassium. Then some will be like 100mg of each lol.

Other than electrolytes (I’d love to see TRAACS), taurine, maybe Aquamin or ConcenTrace AC, Senactiv
Well, use and population needs will vary, regarding sodium:potassium.

PeriWO or generally sweaty situations, almost everyone will benefit from a large dose of sodium and just enough potassium to avoid deficiency (like 400-1,000 & 1-300). But over the course of the day for general hydration, most lifters will benefit from more of a 1:1 ratio (assuming they don’t need more than about 5 grams of sodium daily). Keto followers should probably stick with the periWO high sodium focus regardless of the time of day (they don’t have carbohydrates to help…hydrate).

People with sodium retention issues aren’t the real audience here, because their needs are largely diuretic/potassium focused. If they are sweating, they just need to keep up on water and consume their food for potassium.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_7653.JPG

For those who like White Monsters, I would recommend the Pink Grapefruit big time! I’m looking forward to drinking this again tomorrow 🤤

My gut also feels great. Can’t wait to get those creatine gains all over again after having to discontinue mono so long ago.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use adaptogens in the AM and PM, so would love that. Honestly I generally stick to 300-600mg KSM66 pre-bed, so that’s why I asked for a morning/afternoon type adaptogen product
If we did something like a multi-adaptogen product, it would be twice per day dosing.

I had thought about doing a multi-herb product which would be like the herbal equivalent of a multi-vitamin and it would have adaptogens in it.

The original idea for Adaptogen XT is what became Stress & Anxiety Support (Sensoril, Rhodiola, Bacopa, Theanine).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You are correct in that the numbers and ratios of existing products are all over the place.

I think that some basically throw sodium in one and then sprinkle in the rest whereas others take advantage of how a lot of people still have a negative perception of sodium and they go low sodium and higher on the rest.

I do have a reasoning for the way we are going to do the ratios, but not ready to release what the ratios are yet.

I think Taurine is a definite good addition and possibly Senactiv.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, use and population needs will vary, regarding sodium:potassium.

PeriWO or generally sweaty situations, almost everyone will benefit from a large dose of sodium and just enough potassium to avoid deficiency (like 400-1,000 & 1-300). But over the course of the day for general hydration, most lifters will benefit from more of a 1:1 ratio (assuming they don’t need more than about 5 grams of sodium daily). Keto followers should probably stick with the periWO high sodium focus regardless of the time of day (they don’t have carbohydrates to help…hydrate).

People with sodium retention issues aren’t the real audience here, because their needs are largely diuretic/potassium focused. If they are sweating, they just need to keep up on water and consume their food for potassium.
Great post and I agree.

This has been a problem finalizing the formula overall is there is just no consensus 'best' way to do a ratio in terms of a one size fits all approach.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
View attachment 228703

For those who like White Monsters, I would recommend the Pink Grapefruit big time! I’m looking forward to drinking this again tomorrow 🤤

My gut also feels great. Can’t wait to get those creatine gains all over again after having to discontinue mono so long ago.
I'm glad that you like the Pink Grapefruit. All of the flavors taste great, but I think the Pink Grapefruit is one that some people will be most hesitant to try, but it tastes great. I was on the fence about doing this flavor but when I tasted the flavor samples, I was like yeah, we have to offer this one.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I will say for the longest time I had heart palpitation problems and it only went away after I started taking potassium. I love potassium lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will say for the longest time I had heart palpitation problems and it only went away after I started taking potassium. I love potassium lol
I'm glad that potassium was able to help you with that. I'm a big fa of adequate potassium intake myself - I remember talking about it back when the forum went through an anti-potassium kick a long time ago. I think the key is making sure to get enough without getting too much.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If we did something like a multi-adaptogen product, it would be twice per day dosing.

I had thought about doing a multi-herb product which would be like the herbal equivalent of a multi-vitamin and it would have adaptogens in it.

The original idea for Adaptogen XT is what became Stress & Anxiety Support (Sensoril, Rhodiola, Bacopa, Theanine).
Maral root, shilajit, cordyceep or the best adaptogen for me

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m also really excited to hear about Cardiovascular Support XT coming out. That & Kidney are arguably the two most important risk mitigation aspects for individuals deciding to use AAS/SARMs - and many Americans just dealing with higher blood pressure in general. Plenty of adults that could probably benefit from these!
They're both great formulas.

I'm really surprised that the times that I've mentioned Kidney Assist XT on here that there hasn't been more interest expressed in it.

I'm normally against doing multiple sizes in products anymore, but what you mentioned about how plenty of adults in general could benefit from Kidney Assist XT and how it should be pretty much a must for people using AAS/SARM's is why we're doing 2 different sizes in this product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the suggestions and input.

We use PrimaVie (Shilajit) in quite a few things and if we do the multi-herb/adaptogen type product, that will definitely be in there.

Cordyceps I probably wouldn't put in that formula because we are considering doing a multi-mushroom type product and it would be in that one.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad that potassium was able to help you with that. I'm a big fa of adequate potassium intake myself - I remember talking about it back when the forum went through an anti-potassium kick a long time ago. I think the key is making sure to get enough without getting too much.
I think once people get the understanding that sodium is retentive & potassium is diuretic, they might sometimes assume that you should just lean on one or the other exclusively to achieve your desired end. But they both exist naturally for a reason: they’re both necessary for health and hydration. Better to have more of both than less, even in the same ratio, because you also have threshold needs that must be satisfied for optimal function. To a point, of course.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we have the Creatine HCI Powder back in stock and its now live for sale on the website.

I am waiting on images for the updated flavors, so that's why the pictures may be incorrect for a day or two, but I wanted to get it back live for sale for everyone.

The flavors are:
  • Blue Raspberry Popsicle
  • Lemon Lime
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Watermelon Breeze

We are also offering a discounted 4 pack option for people that want to try all of the flavors that will save you 20.00, and that's before coupon codes.

For a limited time, you can use coupon code creatine10 to save an additional 10% off any of the individual flavors or it will save you an additional 12.00 off the already discounted multi-pack.

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Dont forget Astragale !

Cycloastragenol is extracted from astragalus root.
It is a natural molecule belonging to the sapogenin family.
Astragaloside IV is also another active anti-aging molecule found in astragalus membranaceus. Its structure is similar to cycloastragenol.

The benefits of cycloastragenol are renowned. Indeed, cycloastragenol is a powerful antioxidant and anti-aging. It has been used for over 2000 years in Chinese medicine as an energizer and toner due to its ability to renew and increase cells.
Indeed, it acts directly on DNA, allowing to lengthen telomeres.
Telomeres can be represented as caps located at the end of chromosomes. They ensure cell division. With age, they shorten, resulting in a slowdown in cell renewal.

Thus, cycloastragenol is able to stimulate the whole body as well as to support the immune defenses.

Properties and benefits
Anti-aging
Its most researched property concerns its ability to stimulate telomerase. Telomerases are enzymes that protect telomeres from shortening as a result of increased cell division with age. These enzymes also act by preserving DNA and thereby the genetic code1‌.
This property is essential to avoid transcription errors and the synthesis of non-functional cells.

Thus, cycloastragenol by stimulating the action of telomerases, lengthen telomeres and decrease the deterioration of DNA2‌.
Cycloastragenol exerts its properties on a wide variety of cells: hematopoietic, pulmonary, liver, heart, brain, as well as at the level of stem cells3‌.

It also promotes in vitr and in vivo the repair of damaged tissues by increasing the proliferation and migration of fibroblasts4‌.

Furthermore, the aging process is correlated with a loss of behavior linked to circadian activity.
However, the administration of cycloastragenol to rats for 6 weeks shows an improvement in the monitoring of the circadian clock with, for example, an increase in locomotion.
Also, cycloastragenol could be proposed as a therapy during loss of daily rhythm5‌.

Finally, when a preparation based on cycloastragenol, growth factors and antioxidants is applied for 12 weeks, the result is a significant reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, an improvement in texture and elasticity. skin. It did not cause any irritation or side reaction6‌.

Photoaging
Exposure to UVs inhibits the production of collagen and ultimately reduces its content in the dermis. The consequences are early aging of the skin with slackening and the appearance of wrinkles.

In vitr studies on human fibroblasts exposed to UVs show that astragaloside IV reduces both UVA and UVB toxicity, maintains collagen secretion7‌ and inhibits its degradation8‌.

On the other hand, astragaloside inhibits oxidative stress induced by UVs. In addition, it stimulates the autophagy of damaged collagen under the effect of UVs, thus regulating its cellular homeostasis9‌.

Immunosenescence
The benefits of cycloastragenol don't stop there.
Cycloastragenol is also associated with an anti-aging effect on the immune system.

It acts as a T-cell immunostimulant and arrests chronic viral infections seen in HIV infections10‌. This action is mediated by telomerases activated by cycloastragenol11‌.

Furthermore, astragalus extract, also naturally occurring in astragalus root, has significant immunological adjuvant activity when combined with human vaccines12‌. It stimulates innate immunity by modulating the migration and maturation of monocytes13‌ as well as acquired immunity by increasing the antibody response by increasing the proliferation of T and B lymphocytes14‌.
Namely, its anti-inflammatory properties help improve the immune response.

heart function
During an infarction, taking IV astragaloside preserves cardiac function, reduces infarct size and inhibits ventricular fibrosis in rats15‌. The cardioprotective mechanisms involved are its ability to activate glutathione peroxidase and SOD leading to a decrease in free radicals and inflammatory cytokines16‌.

On the other hand, it exhibits angiogenic effects. Thus, after placing human endothelial cells in hypoxia, astragaloside IV promotes the proliferation and migration of cells forming new vessels17‌.

Neuroprotection
In a mouse model, astragaloside IV improves learning and memory by inhibiting amyloid plaque formation18‌ as well as protecting neurons from neurotoxicity19‌.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 228703

You might have sold me on picking this up. I’ve been cutting out caffeine so been longing for more white monsters 😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont forget Astragale !
I cut out a lot of your post in my quote just due to the length of it, but wanted to reply to you.

Cycloastragenol and Astragaloside IV both have a lot of great potential for use in products, and I've considered doing both as single ingredients and also thought about doing a product combining the two - but I think they're better off as their own products outside of a multi-adaptogen just because the price of these two alone would make the product too expensive for people that weren't particularly interested in these two. And by doing them separately, or in the combo anti-aging product I've been considering, people could always stack them if they would like to.

From your reading, what's your preference between Cycloastragenol and Astragaloside IV?

Btw... not a trick question, everyone has different opinions on that. I was just curious as to yours or if you'd read into it.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hello

Thank you for your attention.

I tried both. And I noticed a price difference. So I did some research and it was said that "Astragaloside IV" was less "pure" than Cycloastragenol, and that their actions were slightly different. Less pure in the sense of its extraction. These are not the same processes.

The capsules of Astragaloside IV were of normal size and were combined with other elements. While Cycloastragenol was all on its own in tiny little capsules

Pure cycloastragenol (>98%)

from dry extract of Astragalus membranaceus (root)

10 mg per cap (60 in bottle)

Astragaloside IV

100mg per cap (60 in bottle).

I have a preference for Cycloastragenol, because I did a cure with ginseng and vitamin D.
Perhaps it was positive, I spent the winter (2021) no flu , cold-free, in good shape, so I had the impression of having better skin quality.

Some info sources:
Analysis of astragaloside IV metabolism to cycloastragenol in human gut microorganism, bifidobacteria, and lactic acid bacteria | Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry | Oxford Academic (oup.com)

Last edited:
xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember talking about it back when the forum went through an anti-potassium kick
I guess that if there was more talk (there's basically zero) about the close relationship between Potassium and skeletal muscle protein synthesis, Testosterone and GH/IGF-1, things would be a bit different...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I guess that if there was more talk (there's basically zero) about the close relationship between Potassium and skeletal muscle protein synthesis, Testosterone and GH/IGF-1, things would be a bit different...
I’ve read about the link between potassium and skeletal muscle mass, however I thought it was more so that a higher potassium intake was linked with lower likelihood of having low muscle mass.

So, if we use a range of 3.6-5.2 mmol/L, would you think there’s going to be much of a difference between someone who is at 4.0 mmol/L vs 5.0 mmol/L?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve read about the link between potassium and skeletal muscle mass, however I thought it was more so that a higher potassium intake was linked with lower likelihood of having low muscle mass.

So, if we use a range of 3.6-5.2 mmol/L, would you think there’s going to be much of a difference between someone who is at 4.0 mmol/L vs 5.0 mmol/L?
Very hard to say in these terms, but it's definitely deeply involved in so many functions (insulin sensitivity too) that you don't really want to be close to the lowest end of the spectrum, decreased cell K+ limits the rate of cell growth by a specific effect on protein synthesis and incorporation of EEA's into skeletal muscle protein is markedly reduced.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Very hard to say in these terms, but it's definitely deeply involved in so many functions (insulin sensitivity too) that you don't really want to be close to the lowest end of the spectrum, decreased cell K+ limits the rate of cell growth by a specific effect on protein synthesis and incorporation of EEA's into skeletal muscle protein is markedly reduced.
Thanks for your feedback. How much do you think, in the context of a relatively normal diet, we can impact potassium (and sodium) levels given aldosterone’s impact on regulation of potassium and sodium?

For example, if I eat a few additional bananas a day, will my serum potassium change much?

I’m just wondering how much we can influence our endogenous levels given, from my rudimentary understanding, it’s a pretty tightly regulated process. And when I say influence, I mean through diet, consuming natural form of potassium (i.e., not intravenous or supplemental)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hello

Thank you for your attention.

I tried both. And I noticed a price difference. So I did some research and it was said that "Astragaloside IV" was less "pure" than Cycloastragenol, and that their actions were slightly different. Less pure in the sense of its extraction. These are not the same processes.

The capsules of Astragaloside IV were of normal size and were combined with other elements. While Cycloastragenol was all on its own in tiny little capsules

Pure cycloastragenol (>98%)

from dry extract of Astragalus membranaceus (root)

10 mg per cap (60 in bottle)

Astragaloside IV

100mg per cap (60 in bottle).

I have a preference for Cycloastragenol, because I did a cure with ginseng and vitamin D.
Perhaps it was positive, I spent the winter (2021) no flu , cold-free, in good shape, so I had the impression of having better skin quality.

Some info sources:
Analysis of astragaloside IV metabolism to cycloastragenol in human gut microorganism, bifidobacteria, and lactic acid bacteria | Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry | Oxford Academic (oup.com)
Thank you for the feedback on Cycloastragenol, I'm glad that you liked it and it helped you.

I'm a little confused on your answer here and it seems like you are referring to specific finished brand products with some of it, so let me start off by saying that I'm interested in discussing the ingredients but not specific brands of them because:
  • There are a lot of brands on the market claiming to sell these ingredients that are failing to meet label claims on them.
  • Some brands on the market aren't even trying to - they're just fly by night scam brands trying to rip people off
  • Many brands are using very deceptive label trickery and using basic inexpensive Astragalus extract and then labeling it in such a way as to say that it contains these ingredients, which may be true, but only in trivial quantities.
As for your comments on the capsule size, that goes back to talking about specific brands/products and that really doesn't have anything to do with the ingredients themselves or how effective they are. For example, 10 mg. of Cycloastragenol is 10 mg. Cycloastragenol whether its in a tiny capsule or a size 0 capsule, its just that a size 0 capsule would have flow agents in there ensure uniform dosing and fill the capsule space, but doesn't negatively impact the active ingredient itself.

You said:
"So I did some research and it was said that "Astragaloside IV" was less "pure" than Cycloastragenol, and that their actions were slightly different. Less pure in the sense of its extraction. These are not the same processes."

There is a lot of confusion with these 2 ingredients, some of it because its legitimately confusing, and some of it because some brands intentionally want to confuse people on the subject, like I was saying above, so that they can sell generic Astragalus extract and say that it contains them both - when in reality it doesn't contain enough of either of them to matter.

I don't doubt that whatever you read may have explained it that way, as Astragaloside IV being less pure than Cycloastragenol, but if it did so, it was either inaccurate or may have had an agenda in the way they were presenting it, because its not that Astragaloside IV is less pure than Cycloastragenol, its a similar but different ingredient, of which Cycloastragenol is a constituent of.

I'm paraphrasing a lot for the sake of time and ease of understanding for people reading, but:

Astragalus is a Chinese herb.
Astragalus Extract is a term that is misleading because it can be extracted for different things.

Astragaloside IV is a very potent ingredient that is a constituent of Astragalus and delivers a wide variety of anti-aging and longevity benefits.

Cycloastragenol is a very potent ingredient that is a constituent of Astragalus and is hydrolyzed/isolated from Astragalus IV.

So, its not that Astragaloside IV is more 'pure' than Cycloastragenol, its that Cycloastragenol is one particular constituent of Astragaloside IV.

The debate from there becomes whether Astragaloside IV (containing some Cycloastragenol and other constituents) is better than Cycloastragenol alone, which is only one of the constituents.

It was originally thought that Cycloastragenol may be better for some particular purposes, but there have now been some studies showing that Astragaloside IV and Cycloastragenol were equally effective.

Not many people mention these besides me, so it was cool to see you mention them.

If you like these and ingredients like this, you would probably enjoy the anti-aging and longevity thread that I just started the other day:

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback on Cycloastragenol, I'm glad that you liked it and it helped you.

I'm a little confused on your answer here and it seems like you are referring to specific finished brand products with some of it, so let me start off by saying that I'm interested in discussing the ingredients but not specific brands of them because:
  • There are a lot of brands on the market claiming to sell these ingredients that are failing to meet label claims on them.
  • Some brands on the market aren't even trying to - they're just fly by night scam brands trying to rip people off
  • Many brands are using very deceptive label trickery and using basic inexpensive Astragalus extract and then labeling it in such a way as to say that it contains these ingredients, which may be true, but only in trivial quantities.
As for your comments on the capsule size, that goes back to talking about specific brands/products and that really doesn't have anything to do with the ingredients themselves or how effective they are. For example, 10 mg. of Cycloastragenol is 10 mg. Cycloastragenol whether its in a tiny capsule or a size 0 capsule, its just that a size 0 capsule would have flow agents in there ensure uniform dosing and fill the capsule space, but doesn't negatively impact the active ingredient itself.

You said:
"So I did some research and it was said that "Astragaloside IV" was less "pure" than Cycloastragenol, and that their actions were slightly different. Less pure in the sense of its extraction. These are not the same processes."

There is a lot of confusion with these 2 ingredients, some of it because its legitimately confusing, and some of it because some brands intentionally want to confuse people on the subject, like I was saying above, so that they can sell generic Astragalus extract and say that it contains them both - when in reality it doesn't contain enough of either of them to matter.

I don't doubt that whatever you read may have explained it that way, as Astragaloside IV being less pure than Cycloastragenol, but if it did so, it was either inaccurate or may have had an agenda in the way they were presenting it, because its not that Astragaloside IV is less pure than Cycloastragenol, its a similar but different ingredient, of which Cycloastragenol is a constituent of.

I'm paraphrasing a lot for the sake of time and ease of understanding for people reading, but:

Astragalus is a Chinese herb.
Astragalus Extract is a term that is misleading because it can be extracted for different things.

Astragaloside IV is a very potent ingredient that is a constituent of Astragalus and delivers a wide variety of anti-aging and longevity benefits.

Cycloastragenol is a very potent ingredient that is a constituent of Astragalus and is hydrolyzed/isolated from Astragalus IV.

So, its not that Astragaloside IV is more 'pure' than Cycloastragenol, its that Cycloastragenol is one particular constituent of Astragaloside IV.

The debate from there becomes whether Astragaloside IV (containing some Cycloastragenol and other constituents) is better than Cycloastragenol alone, which is only one of the constituents.

It was originally thought that Cycloastragenol may be better for some particular purposes, but there have now been some studies showing that Astragaloside IV and Cycloastragenol were equally effective.

Not many people mention these besides me, so it was cool to see you mention them.

If you like these and ingredients like this, you would probably enjoy the anti-aging and longevity thread that I just started the other day:

Thanks for your clarification,

Also first of all, I apologize for the language barrier when I live to express myself lol.

You redirected me positively what I probably did not assimilate enough.

That's exactly it, Before buying things like these so expensive, I first looked for the legitimacy or legality of some company* where I had to buy them. ( Small precision I only selected in FR/EU)

I've used simple astragal before. as a health supplement a long time ago. But nothing exceptional. For Cyclo and IV
I selected only one company for Cycloastragenol. I got it as a single product (finished?)

Only other company for astragaloside IV was cut with HYALURONIC ACID. at that time I was oblivious and trusted in the quality. And by confision I turned my preferences towards cycloastragenol which for me was better.

Then I stuck with that idea and didn't do any more research.

I'm going to check out your links!

Be your first to order if you prepare something like this lol !

*it's sum these sellers who lie with their royal jelly in a bulb,
They claim to put everything on demand, Ginseng, ginger, ginko, acerola, shitake, propolis... So many products that can sometimes clash.)

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for your clarification,

Also first of all, I apologize for the language barrier when I live to express myself lol.

You redirected me positively what I probably did not assimilate enough.

That's exactly it, Before buying things like these so expensive, I first looked for the legitimacy or legality of some company* where I had to buy them. ( Small precision I only selected in FR/EU)

I've used simple astragal before. as a health supplement a long time ago. But nothing exceptional. For Cyclo and IV
I selected only one company for Cycloastragenol. I got it as a single product (finished?)

Only other company for astragaloside IV was cut with HYALURONIC ACID. at that time I was oblivious and trusted in the quality. And by confision I turned my preferences towards cycloastragenol which for me was better.

Then I stuck with that idea and didn't do any more research.

I'm going to check out your links!

Be your first to order if you prepare something like this lol !
No problem at all. The language barrier doesn't bother me.

I'm very interested in these types of ingredients an I feel like we'll probably offer some of them in a few months. We just have some major projects in front of them that have to be finished up first.

I'm also considering doing a very comprehensive overall anti-aging/longevity product.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saberry from Sabinsa: https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2022/FO/D2FO01862D

“EOE-1 g and 2 g day are safe and potent antidiabetic agents, with comparable efficacy to the pharmaceutical drug, metformin. Supplementation with EOE-2 g day showed greater efficacy than metformin in reducing circulating glucose levels.”
This is certainly very interesting, but unfortunately it has the very same drawback of Metformin IMO:
I don't want my insulin sensitizer to inhibit Amilase to any significant degree.
I don't want my carbs to get "wasted" even if the product also improves I.S. ; I just want them to be more effectively stored as glycogen.
Amla may benefit obese people and individuals totally incapable to adhere to a diet plan, tho.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Saberry from Sabinsa: https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2022/FO/D2FO01862D

“EOE-1 g and 2 g day are safe and potent antidiabetic agents, with comparable efficacy to the pharmaceutical drug, metformin. Supplementation with EOE-2 g day showed greater efficacy than metformin in reducing circulating glucose levels.”
Already way ahead of you on this one ;)

The results of the study were impressive on both 1 gram and 2 grams per day.

I think that 1 gram per day makes more sense as a daily dose when/if combined with other ingredients.