Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2023 Edition)

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The title of the thread is "what would you like to see from..."

I stated what I'd like to see. I did so in a light hearted yet complimentary way. You didn't come off as necessarily confrontational but did come off a little defensive. All good though. It's a good product that I want to see and purchase again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey Steve, have you ever looked into Moringa or Moringa juice powder. It's pretty interesting.

Improved insulin sensitivity
Improved cholesterol
Lowers blood pressure
Lowers inflammation

This seems like it would fit well into a daily health supplement catagory but would also work as a on cycle supplement For the enhanced lifter. I could also see it In a weight loss product. I can see many types of supplements that would be improved by adding this ingredient.

I will say I haven't done a deep dive into the possible if any negative side effects yet. I'm still learning about this stuff. I'm assuming there's some reason it's not widely used but I haven't figured it out yet. It does seem to maybe be a availability issue?

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I stated what I'd like to see. I did so in a light hearted yet complimentary way. You didn't come off as necessarily confrontational but did come off a little defensive. All good though. It's a good product that I want to see and purchase again.
I’ll agree, I likely was being defensive. Mainly because Steve had just posted at the top of this thread he didn’t want this to turn into comments about ETAs etc and he had considering stopping his posting lately. He has gone out of his way a number of times to help me in the past (off the forum) so I felt the need to speak up. I’m not sure if you saw, but I believe he started a new thread just about ETAs so we could get a heads up when stuff comes back in.

You seem like a good dude so I may have misconstrued your intent. We all love ourselves some SNS and can’t wait for our favorites to come back in addition to the new stuff!

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ll agree, I likely was being defensive. Mainly because Steve had just posted at the top of this thread he didn’t want this to turn into comments about ETAs etc and he had considering stopping his posting lately. He has gone out of his way a number of times to help me in the past (off the forum) so I felt the need to speak up. I’m not sure if you saw, but I believe he started a new thread just about ETAs so we could get a heads up when stuff comes back in.

You seem like a good dude so I may have misconstrued your intent. We all love ourselves some SNS and can’t wait for our favorites to come back in addition to the new stuff!
All good dude. I missed the ETA thread you referenced.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
would love to see:
-Vegetarian sourced Joint formula
-Liver support without NAC
-Sleep Support without Melatonin and 5htp
-High salidroside supplement

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
would love to see:
Just curious, why liver support without NAC?

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, why liver support without NAC?
First to clarify I love NAC and it’s helped me heaps when I had constant panic and ocd but having said that I do feel like it gives me sort of anhedonia after prolonged use and it’s not something practical to be taken in a daily liver support in my case at least.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First to clarify I love NAC and it’s helped me heaps when I had constant panic and ocd but having said that I do feel like it gives me sort of anhedonia after prolonged use and it’s not something practical to be taken in a daily liver support in my case at least.
Understood. And that’s what makes formulating multi-ingredient products difficult; just can’t please everyone

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I hear you! IV is the the gold standard, followed by Astragalus standardized to a certain % of polysaccarides distantly followed by just astragalus which is basically useless in the doses given.

Tangentially, we need to be skeptical of all the expensive registered versions of things. In most cases a standardized version is just as good at a lower price. Good example is using piperine vs Bioperine. Give me the non-branded but standardized version giving the same effective dose at the lower price all the time.
I see where you're coming from with your statement about branded ingredients but I think that you're making far too generalized a statement with it.

As an example, I'll use your example - Piperine vs. Bioperine - the branded ingredient version adds a very minimal amount of cost per product over the generic raw material version - don't get me wrong, it may be significant to a marketing type brand to save .10 cents per bottle because if they're selling x thousand units a month, that adds up and that's more money they can use to support their advertising campaign. BUT - where that becomes a problem is that Sabinsa is a 100mil+ branded ingredient company that supplies Bioperine and you know exactly what you're getting from batch to batch - whereas if a brand tries to buy Piperine from a random supplier, then are they actually getting 98%, 60%, 40%, generic black pepper?

There are many cases in which branded ingredients are better than their non-branded counterparts - and then there are other times that the main benefit is just knowing that you're getting what you're supposed to be getting.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very excited about all the new stim, endurance, and fat loss products. At the end of the day that’s always the first thing I open up my wallet for.

Any mind blowing new ingredients tucked in there?

Although you have it solo something like Sabroxy might also go great into a pre.
We may use Sabroxy in some different formulation ideas, we'll see ;)

Yes, there will be quite a few exciting and cool ingredients that you'll see from us in different formulas this year.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What I'd like to see from CEL is M-Test back in stock. LOL. Only I'm not joking. I like the look of Test Fix from Muscle Addiction but it's $10 more for 2 bottles and doesn't have quite the profile as M-Test. What I'd like to see from Muscle Addiction is something like Test Fix Plus. Add 25mg's of arimistane to Test Fix and wham. You've got a deal.

With the recent publicity that Tongkat and Fadogia have been getting especially after Huberman went on Rogan and talked about it, is that why M-Test is hard to keep stocked up on?
You mentioned the popularity of Tongkat Ali and Fadogia based on what Huberman said about them:
  • No, that really doesn't have anything to do with M-Test being out of stock.
  • We have made M-Test for many years before Huberman mentioned Tongkat Ali and Fadogia; and M-Test contained Fadogia and Tongkat Ali in it the entire time, so we didn't change it to meet the demand for that, we already had them.
  • I wish that things like that did benefit brands like us as much as people think, but really what it did is caused a lot of marketing brands and fly by night companies to come out with terrible quality Fadogia and Tongkat Ali products that don't work and then create a negative backlash towards the ingredients bc people had unrealistic expectations &/or were buying brands just capitalizing on the popularity that had no concern for the quality of the products/ingredients that they were providing.
The reason that M-Test has been out of stock is that its a great product and good selling product and sometimes we have large international wholesale orders and things like that that may just hit at a certain time and wipe us out of stock + we are very specific about the quality of raw materials that we use in products and we use a specific Fadogia and if its out of stock for a couple weeks, so are we.

The profile on Test Fix is actually a lot more suitable for Mr. Huberman's suggestions and at his suggestions would be a 2 month supply per bottle.

Muscle Addiction also makes Eradicate-E which has 25 mg. of the Arimistane ingredient per capsule so it's super convenient and inexpensive for people that want that ingredient to stack it with Test Fix; not everyone would want that in there with it, so I think its best to let people stack them if they'd like.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I think that the reason that he replied in that way is that in post #5 in this thread I had posted a link to a thread for people to post in if they want to ask about out of stocks and to subscribe to for back in stocks and in that thread, I went into a huge amount of detail explaining out of stocks.

Then in post #26 of this thread I had explained that the reason I posted that thread to begin with was that there has been so many people on here that have made rude, negative, and smartass remarks about out of stocks that I was ready to stop posting here - and I'd said that a couple of times and people wouldn't stop - so I had told the Admin I was done here. He asked if I would create a thread about it and refer people to that thread and give it one last chance, so I did. I had reiterated in that same post that if this thread was going to become about out of stocks, I was just going to have the admin delete the thread.

I'm not upset at your for asking, just explaining to you why he posted what he did.

We do our absolute best to keep products in stock - I can promise that no one wants products back in stock more than I do, because when products are out of stock it hurts our sales, our profitability, and my livelihood.

This thread gives a great insight into the out of stock situations that we and a lot of other companies face:

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Understood. And that’s what makes formulating multi-ingredient products difficult; just can’t please everyone
Yeah 100%..
I’m just giving my preference just like everybody else and it comes down to if allot of people prefer the same thing and if not then it is what it is.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey Steve, have you ever looked into Moringa or Moringa juice powder. It's pretty interesting.

Improved insulin sensitivity
Improved cholesterol
Lowers blood pressure
Lowers inflammation

This seems like it would fit well into a daily health supplement catagory but would also work as a on cycle supplement For the enhanced lifter. I could also see it In a weight loss product. I can see many types of supplements that would be improved by adding this ingredient.

I will say I haven't done a deep dive into the possible if any negative side effects yet. I'm still learning about this stuff. I'm assuming there's some reason it's not widely used but I haven't figured it out yet. It does seem to maybe be a availability issue?
I've looked into it and I think that it does have some good potential but I think that some companies and people promoting it are taking some serious liberties with what they're saying its good for and really stretching the science on it.

The companies talking about the supposed limited availability, that's either hype marketing or them just not having good sourcing capabilities because its readily available.

I think that its overall overhyped and it worries me that when things are overhyped like that, they can't possibly meet the expectations that some will have for them and then that leads to backlash on them.

In addition to some of the science not being as great as some say it is, a lot of the info is based on many grams per day so its not necessarily a good candidate for capsule products in a lot of cases.

But the main reason is that I'm always very picky and specific as to what I would use in a product and I don't like to speak badly about anyone or anything, but I do a lot more in depth reading on the science of ingredients than a lot of people do because I actually enjoy that type of thing - and when/if you do your deep dive yourself, after you get past the hyped studies, you may find some that are actually concerning about the ingredient, especially to bodybuilders.

I'm not saying its necessarily bad, I think that just for everything it supposedly does, there's something that likely does as good or better without the worries.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I really do appreciate your posting that - I don't think that he meant anything bad, but I know that you didn't either - and I really appreciate you trying to help keep the thread off the subject of ETA's because as you said, I've felt like I've just gotten beat to death over that subject lately.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
would love to see:
Joint Support XT is a great product and does contain NEM Eggshell Membrane, but eggs are allowable by many vegetarians. The Glucosamine HCI in Joint Support XT is not derived from shellfish, which is why we had switched from Glucosamine Sulfate to Glucosamine HCI when we originally changed the formula a couple years back.

We were going to do a Liver Assist XT NAC free version when the FDA seemed to be taking issue with NAC, but once they backed off on that idea, we had scrapped that idea because almost everyone wants NAC in there.

For people that want great NAC-free liver support options, we offer:
  • CEL Cycle Assist
  • CEL TUDCA
  • SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsules
  • SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Powder
For anyone that isn't familiar with L-Ornithine L-Aspartate and liver health, its incredible to me that this ingredient isn't more well-known for its liver support products in the bodybuilding community; I think likely because its not very expensive (not very profitable) so people just don't bother to promote it very much.

The new Sleep Support XT product won't have melatonin or 5-HTP in it; Sleep Assist XT will be the version for people that like these ingredients (including myself) and Sleep Support XT will be the version for people that do not.

You mentioned a high salidroside supplement, here's a few points on that:
  • We were one of the very first companies to emphasize the importance of Salidrosides in Rhodiola.
  • We were one of the first companies to come out with a product containing a higher Salidroside content when we went with Rhodiola Rosea std. to a min. 3% Salidrosides for Stress & Anxiety Support.
  • There are companies that claim to offer high % Salidroside from Rhodiola Rosea and its amazing to me that people just blindly believe it because to get above a 3%, the raw material used needs to be Rhodiola Crenulata, not Rhodiola Rosea.
  • An example is NNB Nutrition's RhodioPrime 6X which is 6% Salidrosides from Rhodiola Crenulata.
  • We will be using RhodioPrime in several upcoming supplements - and I had considered doing a single ingredient version of it if enough people are interested.
Thank you for the suggestions.

Ziyo

Ziyo

Awards
  • Established
Joint Support XT is a great product and does contain NEM Eggshell Membrane, but eggs are allowable by many vegetarians. The Glucosamine HCI in Joint Support XT is not derived from shellfish, which is why we had switched from Glucosamine Sulfate to Glucosamine HCI when we originally changed the formula a couple years back.

We were going to do a Liver Assist XT NAC free version when the FDA seemed to be taking issue with NAC, but once they backed off on that idea, we had scrapped that idea because almost everyone wants NAC in there.

For people that want great NAC-free liver support options, we offer:
  • CEL Cycle Assist
  • CEL TUDCA
  • SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Capsules
  • SNS L-Ornithine L-Aspartate Powder
For anyone that isn't familiar with L-Ornithine L-Aspartate and liver health, its incredible to me that this ingredient isn't more well-known for its liver support products in the bodybuilding community; I think likely because its not very expensive (not very profitable) so people just don't bother to promote it very much.

The new Sleep Support XT product won't have melatonin or 5-HTP in it; Sleep Assist XT will be the version for people that like these ingredients (including myself) and Sleep Support XT will be the version for people that do not.

You mentioned a high salidroside supplement, here's a few points on that:
  • We were one of the very first companies to emphasize the importance of Salidrosides in Rhodiola.
  • We were one of the first companies to come out with a product containing a higher Salidroside content when we went with Rhodiola Rosea std. to a min. 3% Salidrosides for Stress & Anxiety Support.
  • There are companies that claim to offer high % Salidroside from Rhodiola Rosea and its amazing to me that people just blindly believe it because to get above a 3%, the raw material used needs to be Rhodiola Crenulata, not Rhodiola Rosea.
  • An example is NNB Nutrition's RhodioPrime 6X which is 6% Salidrosides from Rhodiola Crenulata.
  • We will be using RhodioPrime in several upcoming supplements - and I had considered doing a single ingredient version of it if enough people are interested.
okay so that makes Joint Support xt vegetarian? That’s sweet man I just wasn’t sure about glucosamine..

Yeah I really love the profile of Liver support especially because of the milk thistle because I’ve heard that most companies that market high sylmarin content seem to fail testing and I know you’re one of the most reliable and trusted brands that’s why I will have trouble settling for other such products from different sources haha.

Really looking forward to Sleep Support xt and Salidroside supplements 👊🏻

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SNS Health Series Formulas:
  • Kidney Assist XT
  • Cardiovascular Support XT
  • Cholesterol Support XT
I like these types of supplements during and around a cycle but I always find myself supplementing the supplements. Whether it's not having the proper dosage or skipping on ingredients I like such as Lycopene, CoQ10, etc. because it's too expensive, I always have to kind of create my own. SNS seems to keep their prices extremely affordable and competitive, so not sure how these will look but I am certainly interested. Also, I don't know if there is a market out there for expensive health series supplements outside of me.

Will the digestive formula do anything for acid reflux? Could always use something effective there as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the new thread and taking the time to listen. That’s an awesome pipeline so far! I’ll categorize my thoughts as follows:

What else would I buy that you haven’t suggested yet?
  • Ginseng-XT, with a good mix of high quality extracts.
  • Fiber XT focusing more on fullness and slower glucose absorption.
  • Sustained Release beta alanine, this looks promising but what’s available has been marked up to the moon.
  • Super-Stim XT- if possible something cap based without a lot of caffeine. Like the Eria caps but a couple new / different ingredients. I assumed the products in queue were already caffeinated
Products you’ve mentioned that I want to add a comment on:
  • Creatine complex, you mentioned by tri-creatine Malate / orotate or some other forms? I know it’s cheesy to have 10 for the sake of 10 but I thought 5% Crea-Ten was a great idea overall, including the absorption components
  • Grape bubblegum energized aminos. I know you’re bringing a lot of good new flavors but wasn’t sure if that flavor is in the line for that product or not
Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it.

I'll reply to you suggestion by suggestion:

Ginseng XT type idea - I would be open to that if enough people wanted us to; I would just need to hear from people which specific types or extracts that they wanted.

Fiber XT type idea - this is one that I don't recall ever being asked for but I would be open to doing one but would want to hear from people if there were specific types that they want.

Sustained release Beta Alanine - that is one that I'm not sure if we would do; I would if we had enough interest, but we've never been asked, and from what I've seen the cost increase over regular Beta Alanine, I'm not sure if people would buy it.

You mentioned a super stim product - SNS has Thermagize XT which is a great one capsule dosed fat burning energizer and we have Stim Addict by Muscle Addiction and Stim Edge by CEL planned for this year. I had given a lot of thought to a high stim capsule product under SNS and I would like to do one; I even designed a formula for it that I really like. I just need to think of a name for it.

I love Grape Bubblegum flavor - I'm not sure if we will do an Energized Aminos under that flavor, but definitely have a couple of things planned that I want to use Grape Bubblegum flavor for.

I really would like to do a creatine product that has multiple forms of Creatine in it, but I'm honestly not a fan of the one you mentioned - the reason being that if you use Monohydrate in there, may as well just make a Creatine Monohydrate - because the people looking for alternative types are usually looking to avoid Monohydrate. I know I would want to use MCC in it and then either DiCreatine or TriCreatine Malate, maybe Creatine Orotate, and then open to others.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
okay so that makes Joint Support xt vegetarian? That’s sweet man I just wasn’t sure about glucosamine..

Yeah I really love the profile of Liver support especially because of the milk thistle because I’ve heard that most companies that market high sylmarin content seem to fail testing and I know you’re one of the most reliable and trusted brands that’s why I will have trouble settling for other such products from different sources haha.

Really looking forward to Sleep Support xt and Salidroside supplements 👊🏻
I would say that technically depends on your definition of vegetarian as it does have an egg derived ingredient in it.

Thank you for the kind words.

For the Salidroside supplements, we already use a 3% in Stress & Anxiety Support. The reason for 3% is that it is the max that one can reliably obtain from Rhodiola Rosea and the Rosea form is the type with the best studies for stress, anxiety, and depression. We will be using Rhodiola Crenulata with a 6% in some upcoming products and if enough people are interested, we would consider doing a RhodioPrime6x (NNB Ingredients) single ingredient product that would be a 6% as well.

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
I would say that technically depends on your definition of vegetarian as it does have an egg derived ingredient in it.

Thank you for the kind words.

For the Salidroside supplements, we already use a 3% in Stress & Anxiety Support. The reason for 3% is that it is the max that one can reliably obtain from Rhodiola Rosea and the Rosea form is the type with the best studies for stress, anxiety, and depression. We will be using Rhodiola Crenulata with a 6% in some upcoming products and if enough people are interested, we would consider doing a RhodioPrime6x (NNB Ingredients) single ingredient product that would be a 6% as well.
Hi Steve,
What about bringing back Growth factor XT? Loved that product

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like these types of supplements during and around a cycle but I always find myself supplementing the supplements. Whether it's not having the proper dosage or skipping on ingredients I like such as Lycopene, CoQ10, etc. because it's too expensive, I always have to kind of create my own. SNS seems to keep their prices extremely affordable and competitive, so not sure how these will look but I am certainly interested. Also, I don't know if there is a market out there for expensive health series supplements outside of me.

Will the digestive formula do anything for acid reflux? Could always use something effective there as well.
In general, most supplement companies have to design products completely from a price standpoint - what they want it to sell for and then work backwards based off of the profits they need to fund the advertising campaign, overhead, etc. So a lot of times that keeps them from including some things in them - but also sometimes it comes down to capsule space &/or that some people may want something, but others may not.

As for the digestive formula, the comprehensive one would help with acid reflux because it would be targeting the root cause of the issues. We may consider making one more specific for acid reflux down the road as well, but the comprehensive one is designed to help get to the root cause of the issues.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi Steve,
What about bringing back Growth factor XT? Loved that product
We should have an updated version of Growth Factor XT back available within the next 6 to 8 weeks.
I had mentioned that one in post #2 of the thread.

One of the ingredients from Growth Factor XT is just no longer available - so we had done some testing with some different ingredient combinations to make sure that we could make it as good, if not better - and I think we succeeded. The new Growth Factor XT will be like taking the original and giving it some cool upgrades :)

pharrison1

Awards
  • Established
We should have an updated version of Growth Factor XT back available within the next 6 to 8 weeks.
I had mentioned that one in post #2 of the thread.

One of the ingredients from Growth Factor XT is just no longer available - so we had done some testing with some different ingredient combinations to make sure that we could make it as good, if not better - and I think we succeeded. The new Growth Factor XT will be like taking the original and giving it some cool upgrades :)
Fantastic. Thank you

robbieboy672

Awards
I’d like to see either L-THP as a stand alone or L-THP added to a sleep product.
I’d also like to see a powdered sleep product that allows dosages to be a little higher and more efficacious than capsule products.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d like to see either L-THP as a stand alone or L-THP added to a sleep product.
I’d also like to see a powdered sleep product that allows dosages to be a little higher and more efficacious than capsule products.
Sleep Shot XT will have customizable dosing similar to how Sleep Assist XT does.

As for L-THP, I'll look more into that. I've read up on it some, but you're the first person I've ever had express interest to us for making one or using it anything. Thank you.

robbieboy672

Awards
Sleep Shot XT will have customizable dosing similar to how Sleep Assist XT does.

As for L-THP, I'll look more into that. I've read up on it some, but you're the first person I've ever had express interest to us for making one or using it anything. Thank you.
Awesome, thank you so much. I think you might find decent interest for L-THP. It was one of the main ingredients in liftmode sleep caps, and they’ve been out of stock for ages now and I know many people in the nootropic community have been missing it.

I’m guessing it’s too early to give away any info on the sleep shot xt formula right? Either way, I’m very excited for that.
Also, if you do make a vivid dream product I would be 100% interested.

Thanks for the fast response

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome, thank you so much. I think you might find decent interest for L-THP. It was one of the main ingredients in liftmode sleep caps, and they’ve been out of stock for ages now and I know many people in the nootropic community have been missing it.

I’m guessing it’s too early to give away any info on the sleep shot xt formula right? Either way, I’m very excited for that.
Also, if you do make a vivid dream product I would be 100% interested.

Thanks for the fast response
That's a company that I honestly hardly ever look at. I did a quick glance and they're out of their sleep caps but they have it in powder form.

I've seen research on it for certain aspects of it, but its things that a supplement company couldn't legally market it for; I haven't seen much on it for sleep itself. I'll look more into it.

Yeah, I don't want to give out much info on Sleep Shot XT yet; I will say that it works great and it has similarities to Sleep Assist XT. Two of the flavors will have Melatonin in them but we may do a melatonin free flavor. As much grief as Melatonin gets here on AM, its by far the #1 ingredient that the average consumer wants to see in a sleep product.

I love vivid and lucid dreams and I'd love to do a product for that - that's just one that I would really worry if it would actually sell well or not. I really do want to do one, I just don't want to get stuck with hundreds of bottles of one haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sometimes it feels like these threads get less activity in them when I do interact and answer every little thing, so I'm going to back off on my replies to see people's ideas and encourage conversation.

I'll still answer and give thoughts on things, I'm just going to do so a little less frequently.

I've been surprised, and kind of disappointed that the new products that we have planned haven't seemed to get more excitement or discussion than they have so far.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sometimes it feels like these threads get less activity in them when I do interact and answer every little thing, so I'm going to back off on my replies to see people's ideas and encourage conversation.

I'll still answer and give thoughts on things, I'm just going to do so a little less frequently.

I've been surprised, and kind of disappointed that the new products that we have planned haven't seemed to get more excitement or discussion than they have so far.
Yeah, that’s fair, part of me just assumed you’d had the formulas already locked but didn’t want to give away the secrets.

And solid products always get good traffic once they come out, but traffic on here is pretty light. I come (in general) mostly to find out about new products but sometimes all I can do is wait patiently

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, that’s fair, part of me just assumed you’d had the formulas already locked but didn’t want to give away the secrets.

And solid products always get good traffic once they come out, but traffic on here is pretty light. I come (in general) mostly to find out about new products but sometimes all I can do is wait patiently
That's understandable.

The formulas on a lot of them are locked in, but its still nice to hear if people are even interested in them or not haha.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Want to help with naming ideas for a couple of products?

We are trying to figure out good names for:
  • An SNS hydration product
  • An SNS EAA/Intra product
  • SNS Digestive Health Formula
Keep in mind that the names need to be indicative of what the products are and need to be catchy, as in mainstream marketability for them.
Repost in case it got missed

- Moist XT doesn’t exactly roll of the tongue does it . With that being said, I truly think the best name for the hydration prodcut might just be Hydrate XT. I could even see Saturate XT.

- Intra-Build XT

- Gastric Support Xt sounds terrible, so again I think Digestion Support XT might be the best move. I think most of the health series will appeal to the older crowd and a simpler name may be best

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thirst quench XT. I think many of us are excited for upcoming products just might not necessarily reply in this thread. I'm very excited for new preworkout, EEA, intra, hydration product and others.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m super excited for a ton of the releases. I just don’t post super frequently.

The ones I’m most excited for are the Digestion Support (especially for the reflux benefits), the EAA/intra, hydration, preworkouts, and super swole powder. Excited for the come backs and new flavors for other stuff as well. That’s just off the top of my head without looking back to the initial post.

I will of course probably try just about everything that comes out though at some point though lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about you jump into the transdermal market.
Thank you for the suggestion.

I had mentioned in the intro post:
"Also, you can feel free to share any ideas that you’d like to see from Xtreme Performance Gels and I’ll be glad to pass them along."

We won't be doing any topical products under SNS, but I am discuss any ideas for topical products and pass them along to XPG.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Repost in case it got missed

- Moist XT doesn’t exactly roll of the tongue does it . With that being said, I truly think the best name for the hydration prodcut might just be Hydrate XT. I could even see Saturate XT.

- Intra-Build XT

- Gastric Support Xt sounds terrible, so again I think Digestion Support XT might be the best move. I think most of the health series will appeal to the older crowd and a simpler name may be best
Sorry I missed this, I honestly thought I replied to it but it may have been one of those that I thought posted and just kept spinning and never did.

Moist XT haha - yeah, I don't think people would think about a hydration product haha.

I thought about Hydrate XT but I want something more marketable as this is a product I would really want to try to market across a lot of different avenues and want something catch.

The CEL name for the intra will have the word intra in it; I wanted to the SNS one to have either EAA or Aminos in it bc that's how 95%+ of the general supplement users are going to look for them.

I thought about Digestive Support XT and that is the leading choice right now, but I'm just not happy with it in the sense that I want an name that would be catchy and marketable - something that someone would tell their friend, parent, grandparent about if that makes sense.

I do agree that the Health Series will appeal more to the general health market and older individuals and that's why we go with simplicity on the names for them overall, but the digestive one, I want it to be simple but also appealing and easy to tell your friends about.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They literally already have a bulbine product. I forget if it’s out of stock, but it’s there.
We were one of the first companies to ever offer a Bulbine product and its not out of stock; we rarely ever run out of that one, and if retailers show out on their sites, its just bc they haven't ordered it bc we're good on our end :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m super excited for a ton of the releases. I just don’t post super frequently.

The ones I’m most excited for are the Digestion Support (especially for the reflux benefits), the EAA/intra, hydration, preworkouts, and super swole powder. Excited for the come backs and new flavors for other stuff as well. That’s just off the top of my head without looking back to the initial post.

I will of course probably try just about everything that comes out though at some point though lol
Thank you. I really appreciate that; and I understand.

I'm excited about all of those that you mentioned as well.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I love reading your insights on things. It's above my knowledge of remembering but I still appreciate it and read it. Its fascinating but I just can't remember all those big words..Haha...SNS is really becoming a much larger supplement company than most it seems like. It's hard to keep up. I also think a lot of people (myself including) want the big new sexy supp like Anabolic XT so some of these others get a back seat. I have wasted so much money on supps. Plus, the more kids I have the smaller my budget gets! And with the insane inflation rates of everything, its been tough for alot of people. But it's almost all SNS/ CEL for me because of you Steve. Just wish I could spend more.

josun

Awards
  • Established
It has the same effect on me. It also completely destroys my caffeine and adderal tolerance

onewarrior5

onewarrior5

Awards
I think a powerful time released hair supplement to prevent hair loss during certain cycles would be a big hit.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A penis enlargement product. Demand is high.
I know nothing actually works but life is all a matter of perspectives, so make something that just shrinks the rest of the body in order to get the same result. Right? 😒

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardiovascular and Libido no doubt!!!

Thermo Pre sounding magical, don't go full potato and slap Alpha Y in this shits.