Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2023 Edition)

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@sns8778 , you mentioned a hair, skin, nails product is in the works. Will this be coming to market anytime soon? My wife's hair has almost stopped growing. Two companies that I trust, PES and Core, both have one but there is a huge difference in their price.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thirst quench XT. I think many of us are excited for upcoming products just might not necessarily reply in this thread. I'm very excited for new preworkout, EEA, intra, hydration product and others.
Thank you. I appreciate it.

I'm excited about those as well - each of those is going to be pretty unique in their own way from other things currently available.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like these types of supplements during and around a cycle but I always find myself supplementing the supplements. Whether it's not having the proper dosage or skipping on ingredients I like such as Lycopene, CoQ10, etc. because it's too expensive, I always have to kind of create my own. SNS seems to keep their prices extremely affordable and competitive, so not sure how these will look but I am certainly interested. Also, I don't know if there is a market out there for expensive health series supplements outside of me.

Will the digestive formula do anything for acid reflux? Could always use something effective there as well.
I'm sorry I missed replying to your post I think.

The goal with the Health Series in general is to provide the absolute best products for the product type in their respective category for the best possible price; and I think the formulas for all of the upcoming Health Series products will be great examples of that.

The digestive formula will help with acid reflux by helping target the root causes of it; and we may also do a separate product to specifically target that as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might be in the minority but Iam actually really looking forward to the Daily ergogenic product and the hydration formula.
Thank you for posting and expressing your interest. I'm looking very forward to both of those myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cardiovascular and Libido no doubt!!!

Thermo Pre sounding magical, don't go full potato and slap Alpha Y in this shits.
Cardiovascular Support XT and Libido Boost XT are both going to be great products.
The Cardiovascular Support XT release should be very soon.

I doubt we would put Alpha Yohimbine in the thermogenic pre-workout; we may even do a stim and stim free version of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 , you mentioned a hair, skin, nails product is in the works. Will this be coming to market anytime soon? My wife's hair has almost stopped growing. Two companies that I trust, PES and Core, both have one but there is a huge difference in their price.
I want to get it out as soon as possible but I would say its going to be at least a few months on that one - for a couple of reasons, including one that people are really hopefully going to love.

A good basic thing for her to try for overall hair growth is high dosed Biotin - NOW Foods is the brand I would choose for that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love reading your insights on things. It's above my knowledge of remembering but I still appreciate it and read it. Its fascinating but I just can't remember all those big words..Haha...SNS is really becoming a much larger supplement company than most it seems like. It's hard to keep up. I also think a lot of people (myself including) want the big new sexy supp like Anabolic XT so some of these others get a back seat. I have wasted so much money on supps. Plus, the more kids I have the smaller my budget gets! And with the insane inflation rates of everything, its been tough for alot of people. But it's almost all SNS/ CEL for me because of you Steve. Just wish I could spend more.
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

I wish that we were really a bigger company than most, but I feel like we're a real supplement company in an industry where now days most of the big companies are marketing companies that just happen to sell supplements. I don't mean that negatively towards them, companies now just come in with a lot of capital for marketing and that drives sales; whereas on our end, we make a lot of great products, but not enough people know about them.

Anabolic XT has definitely been a big project for us and I'm so glad that so many people like it. It's something that I put so much time and effort into, and its so nice to hear the reports of people enjoying it and it helping people reach their goals.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot on these lists I am excited for. Good luck, I look forward to using many of these as they drop. Keep up the good work. (y)

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sorry I missed replying to your post I think.

The goal with the Health Series in general is to provide the absolute best products for the product type in their respective category for the best possible price; and I think the formulas for all of the upcoming Health Series products will be great examples of that.

The digestive formula will help with acid reflux by helping target the root causes of it; and we may also do a separate product to specifically target that as well.
I'm definitely interested in the digestive formula. The problem with some of the Health Series products (personally) is that I'm so used to creating my own by buying the ingredients separately that it would take a lot for me to switch to an all in one product. The amount of money I spend on cycle through PCT for support supplements is pretty high to help combat blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. However, after PCT I can see myself maybe scaling back a bit and buying a single all encompassing product, so these could make sense for that.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm definitely interested in the digestive formula. The problem with some of the Health Series products (personally) is that I'm so used to creating my own by buying the ingredients separately that it would take a lot for me to switch to an all in one product. The amount of money I spend on cycle through PCT for support supplements is pretty high to help combat blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. However, after PCT I can see myself maybe scaling back a bit and buying a single all encompassing product, so these could make sense for that.
I used to be like that myself because I have such a hard time finding a product that I viewed as comprehensive enough - but a lot of that is what I've used as inspiration for the formulas in some of the Health Series products.

An example - for blood pressure I bought AmealPeptide, MegaNatural BP, and Hawthorn separate - and I think that they are 3 of the absolute best BP ingredients on the market, so they all came together + a lot more in Blood Pressure Support XT.

Blood-Pressure-Support-XT-RENDERING-FRONT.png

Blood-Pressure-Support-XT-Supp-Facts.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A penis enlargement product. Demand is high.
I know nothing actually works but life is all a matter of perspectives, so make something that just shrinks the rest of the body in order to get the same result. Right? 😒
Ha, that would be awesome if there were such a thing that worked.

Great marketing haha - trick people into thinking it made it grow by making them lose fat 😂:ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think a powerful time released hair supplement to prevent hair loss during certain cycles would be a big hit.
We are going to be doing a hair, skin, and nails product that will be a great product and strong option for something like this. It wouldn't be on cycle specific though, it would be something that someone could use anytime and year round.

Thank you for the suggestion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Anabolic XT is back in stock.

I wanted to also let everyone know though that it will likely sell out fast.

Here is a link to a thread that I put together to link to that has some multi-pack deals and flash sales in it:

Here's a link to the master Anabolic XT thread:

AnabolicXT-front-Resized.png
Anabolic XT Supplement Facts.jpg

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cardiovascular Support XT
Cholesterol Support XT
Sleep Shot XT –
Sleep Support XT
Prostate Support XT
Libido Boost XT
Digestive health formula

Very excited for all of these. Also preworkout and daily ergogenic. The probably stash of 100 bottles I have stored for the barcode return isn’t going to get any smaller

semtex7

Awards
What I would love to see is single ingredient for:

Byroviron / Bryonia laciniosa
Korean mistletoe
Lemon Myrtle (I know, wishful thinking and probably not up to you guys)
Maslinic Acid
Pedalium murex
Paederia foetida
Rubus coreanus

semtex7

Awards
Very curious about what you will includ in the Libido Boost XT. So many options, I am curious what you consider top notch and of course best synergy

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used to be like that myself because I have such a hard time finding a product that I viewed as comprehensive enough - but a lot of that is what I've used as inspiration for the formulas in some of the Health Series products.

An example - for blood pressure I bought AmealPeptide, MegaNatural BP, and Hawthorn separate - and I think that they are 3 of the absolute best BP ingredients on the market, so they all came together + a lot more in Blood Pressure Support XT.

View attachment 228507

View attachment 228508
I will give this Blood Pressure XT product a try. I am also very interested in seeing the cholesterol product as well. Blood pressure I can usually get somewhat under control on cycle... cholesterol is not as easy for me, so I take those products quite seriously and, like I said, tend to supplement these kind of supplements with additional ingredients that I like. Regardless I will be giving these supplements a shot!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardiovascular Support XT
Cholesterol Support XT
Sleep Shot XT –
Sleep Support XT
Prostate Support XT
Libido Boost XT
Digestive health formula

Very excited for all of these. Also preworkout and daily ergogenic. The probably stash of 100 bottles I have stored for the barcode return isn’t going to get any smaller
12 pack please .. ive seen too many people with prostate issues leading to cancer ( not saying any products can/will prevent anything ) but im a believer in support sups helps immensely esp seeing joint XT curing horrible pain for parents.

robbieboy672

Awards
This might be too niche but I would love to see a product designed for people taking a caffeine break.
I’m always so lethargic and apathetic when I take caffeine breaks, so a product designed to support that would be great. Maybe something with a high dose of kanna and Sabroxy or something like that, idk just a thought.

semtex7

Awards
This might be too niche but I would love to see a product designed for people taking a caffeine break.
I’m always so lethargic and apathetic when I take caffeine breaks, so a product designed to support that would be great. Maybe something with a high dose of kanna and Sabroxy or something like that, idk just a thought.
Rhodiola Rosea for sure works

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Rhodiola Rosea for sure works
Yeah I was thinking adaptogens. Ginseng or maca can help. Maybe even ashwagandha, but that makes some people tired. Some nootropics might help too. At least the mental side of things. Keep your brain fired up without the caffeine.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When does the fadogia and libido product drop? And the natty bro? :D

semtex7

Awards
Yeah I was thinking adaptogens. Ginseng or maca can help. Maybe even ashwagandha, but that makes some people tired. Some nootropics might help too. At least the mental side of things. Keep your brain fired up without the caffeine.
What I mean is that Rhodiola Rosea has actual scientific evidence that it aids caffeine withdrawal

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally find that the best way to mitigate the negative effects of a caffeine break is to not do one.

Joking aside, would love to see Adapta-Plex XT or something like that with Ginseng, Shilajit, Rhodiola, and Eleuthero. Kinda the “uplifting/stimulating” herbs

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
An endocannabinoid supporter would be interesting. Palmitoylethanolamide, Mitidol, etc. May be good for chronic pain. Just spit ballin

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
Not sure if it's been mentioned but I was hoping for a supplement that focuses on growth hormone stimulation. Back in the day, I used to take a supplement called Powerfull by USP Labs it had Velvet Bean (Bean) Extract, Chlorophytum Borivilianum Root Extract. It got discontinued for some unknown reason. I remember having amazing gains and great sleep with vivid dreams when taking on an empty stomach.

robbieboy672

Awards
Not sure if it's been mentioned but I was hoping for a supplement that focuses on growth hormone stimulation. Back in the day, I used to take a supplement called Powerfull by USP Labs it had Velvet Bean (Bean) Extract, Chlorophytum Borivilianum Root Extract. It got discontinued for some unknown reason. I remember having amazing gains and great sleep with vivid dreams when taking on an empty stomach.
That gave me some of the craziest dreams I’ve ever had in my whole life. Also, musclepharms bulletproof really knocked my ass out way back in the day.

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
That gave me some of the craziest dreams I’ve ever had in my whole life. Also, musclepharms bulletproof really knocked my ass out way back in the day.
The closest thing to the effectiveness of the USP Labs Powerfull supplement was the SNS Growth Factor XT which also mysteriously has been either discontinued or out of stock for months.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The closest thing to the effectiveness of the USP Labs Powerfull supplement was the SNS Growth Factor XT which also mysteriously has been either discontinued or out of stock for months.
USP Labs went under and one of the ingredients in Growth Factor XT is almost impossible to source now. Steve is working on reformulating. I think he said the formula is done now, I forget how close it is to release though.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
USP back in the day! it was probably spike

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm grouping some of the related posts on the caffeine break supplement into one post to reply to.

I think that it would be a product that would sell alright, but probably not great. I would be open to doing one though, but would rather design a product that overall would be for something else that would just happen to help with this too if that makes sense.

I do think KannaEase and Sabroxy XT would help with this.

I think adaptogens with a couple of other unique ideas would be a good way to go for this.

I think that KannaEase and Sabroxy XT would help with this as nootropics; Tyrosine may also.

What I mean is that Rhodiola Rosea has actual scientific evidence that it aids caffeine withdrawal
Do you happen to recall if that was based on Rosavins or Salidrosides content or if it specified? I have that study saved somewhere but forgot what I named it lol.

I personally find that the best way to mitigate the negative effects of a caffeine break is to not do one.

Joking aside, would love to see Adapta-Plex XT or something like that with Ginseng, Shilajit, Rhodiola, and Eleuthero. Kinda the “uplifting/stimulating” herbs
I want to do a caffeine free energy formula that people could use and take with their favorite energy drink or whatever or that they could use when they wanted to take a break from caffeine.

For years, I thought about doing an Adaptogen XT product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Growth Factor XT was very similar to USP Labs Powerful; I think that we just made the mistake of not marketing it that way.

Another mistake we made I think was we added so many ingredients to make it better that people didn't realize that it still even had the ones in it that Powerful had.

The reason USP Labs Powerful got discontinued was their legal issues as far as I know.

We also are considering doing an anabolic sleep formula under CEL that would focus heavily on GH production.

We had a lot of great reports on Growth Factor XT from people having vivid dreams on it; which I love.

We should have Growth Factor XT back available within the next 2 months I'm hoping and the new formula will be even better than the original. I love the product so I'm very excited for that one myself.

We have a lot of sleep options coming out this year and should have pretty much everyone's bases covered on these haha.

Nothing mysterious about it. I've spoke on it numerous times. Legitimate 3-OH GABA is no longer available as a raw material and to have it custom produced would raise the price way too exponentially. I had spent a lot of time and a lot of money trying to get that done, and it can be done, but just not at a reasonable price.

In an effort to make sure that the new formula would be as good or better than the original, we've tested out many different ingredient combinations because I wanted it to be perfect.

USP Labs went under and one of the ingredients in Growth Factor XT is almost impossible to source now. Steve is working on reformulating. I think he said the formula is done now, I forget how close it is to release though.
Thank you for posting that.

The new formula is done and raws are ordered and hopefully will have final labels on it next week. Label style will change to the Phosphatidic Acid XT bottle and label style. I'm hoping to have it back available in less than 2 months but it just depends on how restocks on other stuff push it back.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What I would love to see is single ingredient for:

Byroviron / Bryonia laciniosa
Korean mistletoe
Lemon Myrtle (I know, wishful thinking and probably not up to you guys)
Maslinic Acid
Pedalium murex
Paederia foetida
Rubus coreanus
Thank you for the list - some interesting options.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yler XT.

Do you believe in signs? 😂
Humm.... seems like certain things lately may be trying to push things in certain directions huh? ;):ROFLMAO:😂

Wonder what type of product a Yler XT would be? haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Very curious about what you will includ in the Libido Boost XT. So many options, I am curious what you consider top notch and of course best synergy
That has been part of the challenge - figuring out what to include and not to include bc we use so many great ingredients for this across a variety of our products. Some of the factors that played a role in this is that I wanted to try to keep it at 4 capsules and also the price point I want it to sell for.

It will be a very good, very effective, and very unique product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will give this Blood Pressure XT product a try. I am also very interested in seeing the cholesterol product as well. Blood pressure I can usually get somewhat under control on cycle... cholesterol is not as easy for me, so I take those products quite seriously and, like I said, tend to supplement these kind of supplements with additional ingredients that I like. Regardless I will be giving these supplements a shot!
Blood Pressure Support XT is a great product. If you take a close look at the ingredients, some have pointed out how it could be marketed as a blood pressure product, a pump product, or even an erection enhancer - which is great bc a lot of blood pressure medications cause erection difficulties.

^^^ I knew that when making it but wanted to see how long it took people to figure it out and if I remember correctly, it was @poison that figured that out pretty quickly haha.

Amealpeptide is actually the popular pump ingredient VasoDrive AP but at double the dose.

Cholesterol Support XT is going to be a great product and I'm very excited for its release.

Cardiovascular Support XT and Kidney Assist XT will be out before Cholesterol Support XT, being that I have both of them already here and am just waiting for the right time to release them ;)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
12 pack please .. ive seen too many people with prostate issues leading to cancer ( not saying any products can/will prevent anything ) but im a believer in support sups helps immensely esp seeing joint XT curing horrible pain for parents.
We are going to be doing some website updates and I plan on doing some cool things - including multi-pack options for a lot of things and probably 6 month or 12 month supplies on a lot of things. We're just having to figure out the logistics of it because we can't do a discount on a 3 pack, a 4 pack, a 6 pack, and a 12 pack and make each progressively more than the other and then still allow some of the higher % off coupon codes to be used on them - but we're really one of the only companies left that ever do 30% off sale codes and we may not be able to do those anymore anyway bc costs have just gone up so much.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When does the fadogia and libido product drop? And the natty bro? :D
Fadogia XT is here, I just need to do the launch. I had originally been planning to do it this week but then we had Anabolic XT come back in stock and then there was so much drama on the forum this week that I didn't want to do a new release during all that.

Which natty? You act like there's only one haha ;)

semtex7

Awards
That has been part of the challenge - figuring out what to include and not to include bc we use so many great ingredients for this across a variety of our products. Some of the factors that played a role in this is that I wanted to try to keep it at 4 capsules and also the price point I want it to sell for.

It will be a very good, very effective, and very unique product.
Awesome. Cannot wait :)

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Humm.... seems like certain things lately may be trying to push things in certain directions huh? ;):ROFLMAO:😂

Wonder what type of product a Yler XT would be? haha.
Just something that does the ordinary things you'd expect from it: re-establishing peace and reconciliation in the world, closing the ozone hole, the usual reasons to buy supplements ya know

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just something that does the ordinary things you'd expect from it: re-establishing peace and reconciliation in the world, closing the ozone hole, the usual reasons to buy supplements ya know
If it covers my bald spot, I’m sold!!