Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2023 Edition)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, it was just truly weird and baffling and it gave me an uneasy feeling about the whole situation.
Yeah I don’t get that at all. Lame, I’ve been curious about humanofort, but I’ve never wanted to pay what people charge for it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I don’t get that at all. Lame, I’ve been curious about humanofort, but I’ve never wanted to pay what people charge for it.
The price they want to charge for raw materials per kg. is pretty high, which is another reason that it just absolutely wasn't worth it in my opinion, especially if couldn't even tell people what it was.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A high dosed Tomatidine product.
I’ve been curious about that stuff. Sounded promising, but I only ever saw Antaeus put one out. I never got to try it though.
I would be open to it if enough people were interested.

I never was sold on it myself though and the feedback didn’t seem to live up to the hype, but if enough people would like to see one, I’d be glad to see what we could do.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@sns8778 don’t know for sure what it would be but a supplement that would help with women battling PCOS. Long while back we had a chat about it.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would be open to it if enough people were interested.

I never was sold on it myself though and the feedback didn’t seem to live up to the hype, but if enough people would like to see one, I’d be glad to see what we could do.
From what I remember, it’s like ursolic acid, but in theory, stronger and more bioavailable. I think Antaeus used a relatively low dose, but supposedly enhanced the absorption. I don’t know, but I’m a fan of ursolic acid, so I’d love to give tomatidine a shakedown.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 don’t know for sure what it would be but a supplement that would help with women battling PCOS. Long while back we had a chat about it.
I've actually done a ton of research on that subject and have a formula already designed and quoted out for that.

I really want to do an SNS for Her line - I always have. I feel that so many companies target females with advertising but really don't go all out and make top quality products for them and it really has always bothered me. I don't think I've ever mentioned wanting to do an SNS for Her line here on AM, but its something I'm very passionate about. The holdup is just needing to figure out how to get more awareness to the brand bc my fear is coming out with some great formulas for women, but them not selling well because of no one knowing about them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From what I remember, it’s like ursolic acid, but in theory, stronger and more bioavailable. I think Antaeus used a relatively low dose, but supposedly enhanced the absorption. I don’t know, but I’m a fan of ursolic acid, so I’d love to give tomatidine a shakedown.
I remember it being compared to Ursolic Acid too. For Ursolic Acid, I always found it interesting that there are tons of studies and hardly any of them say anything about it having poor oral bioavailability, yet in the bodybuilding side of the supplement community, its became a common stance that it does.

As for Tomatidine, I'm open to doing one. I'll check on raw material availability this week and see how the pricing is and if it would make more sense to do it as a standalone or as an ingredient in a multi-ingredient formula.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've actually done a ton of research on that subject and have a formula already designed and quoted out for that.

I really want to do an SNS for Her line - I always have. I feel that so many companies target females with advertising but really don't go all out and make top quality products for them and it really has always bothered me. I don't think I've ever mentioned wanting to do an SNS for Her line here on AM, but its something I'm very passionate about. The holdup is just needing to figure out how to get more awareness to the brand bc my fear is coming out with some great formulas for women, but them not selling well because of no one knowing about them.
I don’t know about the business side, but I’ve wanted to see women’s stuff done right for a long time. I hate how companies have been doing “women’s formulas” for a long time now. Like a low calorie protein that’s just regular protein powder with a smaller scooper. And then charge a premium for the pink label. It’s kinda gross.

But then at the same time, most supplements don’t need separate formulas. So I’m a little torn. Either way, I know you would put real thought into it, so I’m a little curious where this goes.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been curious about that stuff. Sounded promising, but I only ever saw Antaeus put one out. I never got to try it though.
A high dosed Tomatidine product.
im down for this as well .. i did try the anteus labs product which was i believe 250mg(ultra Tomatidine)

I didnt get to run it more 4 weeks because it was price ridiculously like $70 250mg-60caps .. back then budget was tight lol

i remeber researching and reading reviews .. from my personal experience i believe my recovery & endurance was really good .. i dont remember strength & mass aspect since i only ran it 4 weeks at 2caps where as others were doing 3caps to 6caps

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t know about the business side, but I’ve wanted to see women’s stuff done right for a long time. I hate how companies have been doing “women’s formulas” for a long time now. Like a low calorie protein that’s just regular protein powder with a smaller scooper. And then charge a premium for the pink label. It’s kinda gross.

But then at the same time, most supplements don’t need separate formulas. So I’m a little torn. Either way, I know you would put real thought into it, so I’m a little curious where this goes.
Yeah i always laugh at the products too .. i remember my ex asking about some products which had a shiny pink label .. was really just 1/4th of men pre at same cost.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I agree. I feel like a lot of companies that have done women's lines or target women have really just done so in a way that is disrespectful to women because there's nothing women specific about the products - it's more like - cut serving size in half, add pink to the label, pay a fitness model or influencer to promote it, and go from there.

And yeah, that is a big part - that a lot of products really don't have to be geared exclusively to women as women can truly just use the same on some things as men; but there are some products that could be really cool for women specific purposes.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I understand that. I don’t have the first clue on marketing or sales but can imagine it takes a ton of time and money to make and market a product. Was just curious and thanks for the response!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I understand that. I don’t have the first clue on marketing or sales but can imagine it takes a ton of time and money to make and market a product. Was just curious and thanks for the response!!
Thank you for bringing it up and mentioning it in the thread.

It can be very costly to do a product, especially if its done the right way - and marketing and the time it would take to sell through the initial batch is definitely a consideration. I really do want to do one. I have several formulas that are very good products for females designed and ready to do, I just have to decide on when/if its a good idea and the marketing.

I'm 99% sure we will do a product like this in the next 3 to 6 months.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for bringing it up and mentioning it in the thread.

It can be very costly to do a product, especially if its done the right way - and marketing and the time it would take to sell through the initial batch is definitely a consideration. I really do want to do one. I have several formulas that are very good products for females designed and ready to do, I just have to decide on when/if its a good idea and the marketing.

I'm 99% sure we will do a product like this in the next 3 to 6 months.
That’s awesome to hear and will be excited to see it!

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. I feel like a lot of companies that have done women's lines or target women have really just done so in a way that is disrespectful to women because there's nothing women specific about the products - it's more like - cut serving size in half, add pink to the label, pay a fitness model or influencer to promote it, and go from there.
You're painfully right. What those companies do basically implies that women are so silly and uneducated you can deceive them like they were three Y/O children. And not the brightest either.
Simply outrageous.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did I miss the Cardiovascular Support XT drop? Looks solid, I've been kind of unsure what to pick up for next month with Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic Acid XT both still out, so maybe I'll go a little more health than vanity and give it a grab for part of something of a more long-going use case (looks like it should have some good potential endurance benefits anyways!).

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did I miss the Cardiovascular Support XT drop? Looks solid, I've been kind of unsure what to pick up for next month with Anabolic XT and Phosphatidic Acid XT both still out, so maybe I'll go a little more health than vanity and give it a grab for part of something of a more long-going use case (looks like it should have some good potential endurance benefits anyways!).
It’s pretty stacked. Love the inclusion of ArjunaPure. And I think Olive Leaf Extract is a fantastic general health ingredient

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great catch. You spotted that one fast.

You didn't miss the release on it, we're doing the release on it today. I'll have a thread posted on it shortly.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sweet. I was on DPS because I need to place an order, but now I'll wait or order from SNS site soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cardiovascular Support XT is now available.

Advanced Cardiovascular Support
Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Circulation, & More

CardiovascularSupportXT (RENDERING) FRONT.png
CardiovascularSupportXT print (120caps) SUPP FACTS.png

Cardiovascular Support XT contains an all-star cast of 10 premium high end active ingredients, all at their clinically efficacious dosages and is designed to support optimal heart health from a variety of different angles.

Cardiovascular Support XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Advanced Heart Health Support
  • Optimal Cardiovascular Health
  • Circulation and Blood Flow
  • Cellular Energy Production
  • Healthy Arterial Flexibility
  • Healthy Blood Pressure Levels
  • Healthy Cholesterol Levels
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
See the Cardiovascular Support XT Intro thread for full write up, coupon code, multi-pack discounts, and more.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sweet. I was on DPS because I need to place an order, but now I'll wait or order from SNS site soon.
DPS should have it in stock tomorrow or the Thursday at the latest, so whichever way works best for you :)

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
DPS should have it in stock tomorrow or the Thursday at the latest, so whichever way works best for you :)
Will be adding this to my next order.

On a side note, the grapefruit flavor of creatine HCL is excellent. Would love to see this flavor in Focus XT, or any of your upcoming powdered drinks for that matter l.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

On a side note, the grapefruit flavor of creatine HCL is excellent. Would love to see this flavor in Focus XT, or any of your upcoming powdered drinks for that matter l.
Thank you. I was thinking of doing that flavor as a new flavor for Focus XT Caffeine Free.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Agreed! I am not a fan of grapefruit but I took a chance based on feedback I saw and it’s one of the best tasting supplements I have right now. Would love that flavor in either Focus XT version.

Caffeine free would be especially awesome like you mentioned @sns8778

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Agreed! I am not a fan of grapefruit but I took a chance based on feedback I saw and it’s one of the best tasting supplements I have right now. Would love that flavor in either Focus XT version.

Caffeine free would be especially awesome like you mentioned @sns8778
Thank you. I'm glad that you like it.

I know that we plan to do a Peach Rings type flavor for Focus XT Caffeine Free and I wanted to do at least one more flavor in a few months and I was thinking of either Pink Grapefruit, Blackberry Mojito, &/or Key Lime Pie.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I know that we plan to do a Peach Rings type flavor for Focus XT Caffeine Free and I wanted to do at least one more flavor in a few months and I was thinking of either Pink Grapefruit, Blackberry Mojito, &/or Key Lime Pie.
Definitely excited for the peach rings and potential pink grapefruit. I would give the BlackBerry Mojito as well if it became a reality.

Just finished my last fruit punch caffeine free tub yesterday. Finishing off my last rocket pop in the next day or so, luckily still have a pink lemonade left to hold me over till the re-stock starts rolling in. Will definitely stock up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely excited for the peach rings and potential pink grapefruit. I would give the BlackBerry Mojito as well if it became a reality.

Just finished my last fruit punch caffeine free tub yesterday. Finishing off my last rocket pop in the next day or so, luckily still have a pink lemonade left to hold me over till the re-stock starts rolling in. Will definitely stock up.
Thanks. Blackberry Mojito and Key Lime Pie are two of my favorite flavors in general and rarely ever done in supplements, so they're kind of my personal wish list ones haha.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Yes...peach rings caffeine free focus xt....I can't wait for that to drop! BTW the creatine hcl blue rasp popsicle is a nice flavor. Enjoying it. Maybe will get grapefruit next order.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes...peach rings caffeine free focus xt....I can't wait for that to drop! BTW the creatine hcl blue rasp popsicle is a nice flavor. Enjoying it. Maybe will get grapefruit next order.
Thank you. I'm glad you like the Blue Raspberry Popsicle flavor. I think all of the flavors of the Creatine HCI powder turned out really good.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I'm glad you like the Blue Raspberry Popsicle flavor. I think all of the flavors of the Creatine HCI powder turned out really good.
good to hear .. going to be starting watermelon breeze next monday .. will drop thoughts on it.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Peach Rings, Blackberry Mojito, and Pink Grapefruit - wow, love all those ideas. But not all caffeine-free?!? (I tend to use more of the caffeinated version - but would love those flavors!)

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've gone through many bottles of focus xt but never the caffeine free version but will certainly be ordering the peach rings

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've gone through many bottles of focus xt but never the caffeine free version but will certainly be ordering the peach rings
he did a great job on a fruit punch caffine free .. way diff take then other fruit punch which i usually hate .. focusXT had a lil tarty to it and i thought it was awesome for fruit punch

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Peach Rings, Blackberry Mojito, and Pink Grapefruit - wow, love all those ideas. But not all caffeine-free?!? (I tend to use more of the caffeinated version - but would love those flavors!)
The Peach Rings is a definite for the caffeine free version. Flavor samples already approved.

I know I want to add at least one more caffeine free flavor later in the year after that.

The rest of the flavor ideas, if I do them, will be for the caffeine version.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hate to do this to you Steve but any ETA on focus xt?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hate to do this to you Steve but any ETA on focus xt?
I'm not guessing anymore at it because every time I do, its wrong.

We have the flavor sampling and all that done, raws are in and tested, everything. The holdup has been the company that provides the actual flavor system taking longer than expected to deliver several of the flavor components.

Once we get thru this part, it'll be a lot easier to keep flavored powders in stock bc you have to buy a lot of 'flavor' so its not something you run out of frequently. It's just something that a company is kind of at their mercy on because a flavor house may for example have 30 different version of the same flavor so if you decide to change, you're back starting from scratch.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read somewhere that the Creatine HCL Pink Grapefruit tasted like White Monster. If so, then we need that in everything!

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I read somewhere that the Creatine HCL Pink Grapefruit tasted like White Monster. If so, then we need that in everything!
I have never had white monster but I can say the pink grapefruit is one of my favorite flavors so far and I wasn’t expecting that to happen at all. It would be great in any of the powdered supps. You should definitely acquire the next time you are making an order!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
PEAK02 Caps are back in stock!

Peak-O2-RENDERING-Front.png
Peak-O2-Label-Supp-Facts.png

Plus, we've added some already discounted multi-packs.

In addition, for a limited time, you can save 10% off of PEAK02 and the already discounted PEAK02 multi-packs.

Coupon code: backinstock10

PEAK02 - 180 Veg Caps:
- Regular Price: 36.99
- Price with coupon code: 33.29 (save 3.70)

PEAK02 - 3 Bottles - 3 to 6 Month Supply
- Regular Price: 99.99 (save 10.98)
- Price with coupon code: 89.99 (save an additional 10.00 for a total savings of 20.98)

PEAK02 - 6 Bottles - 6 to 12 Month Supply
- Regular Price: 179.99 (save 41.95)
- Price with coupon code: 161.99 (save an additional 18.00 for a total savings of 59.95)

PEAK02 - 12 Bottles - 12 Month Supply (at maximum dosage)
- Regular Price: 329.99 (save 113.89)
- Price with coupon code: 296.99 (save an additional 33.00 for a total savings of 146.89)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As an Added Bonus:

Buy a PEAK02 - 3 bottle multi-pack - Receive 1 free bottle of your choice of:
  • Cissus XT Powder (powder version only; not capsules)
  • Vitamin C Powder - 500 grams
  • Taurine Powder - 300 grams
  • Green Coffee Bean Extract - 90 caps
  • Garcinia Cambogia (60% HCA) - 90 caps
Buy a PEAK02 - 6 bottle multi-pack - Receive 3 free bottles of your choice of:
Buy a PEAK02 - 12 bottle multi-pack - Receive 6 free bottles of your choice of the below products AND a free bottle of a surprise new release (you will be contacted to pick between 3 upcoming new releases that are in stock and ready to ship)
You can mix and match free product choices.

Important:
- You must include your free product selection(s) in your order notes.
- This is an absolute must because we typically ship the same or next business day and this is what will let the warehouse team know to include the free items with your order.
- If you forget and email us later, we will do our best to get them added but if they have already shipped or are packed to ship, then we may have to include your free units on your next order.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
GlycoPhase is back in stock!

GlycoPhase-Rendering.png
GlycoPhase-SUPP-FACTS.png

A lot of people have asked us to offer multi-packs on this so we've added 3 bottle, 6 bottle, and 12 bottle discounted multi-packs.

In addition, for a limited time, you can save 10% off of GlycoPhase and the already discounted GlycoPhase multi-packs.

Coupon code: backinstock10

GlycoPhase:
- Regular Price: 34.99
- Price with coupon code: 31.49 (save 3.50)

GlycoPhase - 3 bottle multi-pack - 3 month supply:
- Regular Price: 99.99 (save 4.98)
- Price with coupon code: 89.99 (save and additional 10.00 for a total savings of 14.98)

GlycoPhase - 6 bottle multi-pack - 6 month supply:
- Regular Price: 179.99(save 29.95)
- Price with coupon code: 161.99 (save an additional 18.00 for a total savings of 47.95)

GlycoPhase - 12 bottle multi-pack - 12 month/Full Year's Supply:
- Regular Price: 329.99 (save 89.89)
- Price with coupon code: 296.99 (save an additional 33.00 for a total savings of 122.89)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As an Added Bonus:

Buy a GlycoPhase - 3 bottle multi-pack - Receive 1 free bottle of your choice of:

• RK-500 Xtreme - 90 caps
Buy a GlycoPhase - 6 bottle multi-pack - Receive 3 free bottles of your choice of:
Buy a GlycoPhase - 12 bottle multi-pack - Receive 6 free bottles of your choice of the below products AND a free bottle of a surprise new release (you will be contacted to pick between 3 upcoming new releases that are in stock and ready to ship)
You can mix and match free product choices.

Important:
- You must include your free product selection(s) in your order notes.
- This is an absolute must because we typically ship the same or next business day and this is what will let the warehouse team know to include the free items with your order.
- If you forget and email us later, we will do our best to get them added but if they have already shipped or are packed to ship, then we may have to include your free units on your next order.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I actually think that a athlete / lifter focused mushroom blend product with like the super 7 as a base, but with higher dose of Peak O2 and Lions Mane and Reishi. Seems like most of the limited blends on the market now are geared toward gamers. Also there seems to be a lot of confusion about what part of the lion's mane mushroom is actually the better part. An "expert" guy on Rogan claimed it was the fruiting bodies and that the mycelium was trash, but Stamets said (on Rogan ironically) that the opposite is true.
I think that a lot of the confusion on Lion's Mane isn't really confusion as much as it in suppliers intentionally causing that confusion to compete with each other and their spokespeople and influencers further contributing to it.

We have been considering doing a mushroom product with 8 or 10 different mushrooms in it and a capsule or powder version.

One of the reasons that we haven't already done it is that I've realized that this is a category of supplements that there's no way to make everyone happy, and that people very vocally complain about no matter how hard a company tries to please them.

The reason that I want to do a capsule and a powder version are that there are some people that just absolutely are not going to drink anything mushroom related; so the caps will be a great option for them. Then for the people that want higher dosing, the powder will be a great option.

I would love to hear your and others thoughts on what mushrooms they would like included and at what dosages.

My initial thought had been doing 500 mg. of some and 250 mg. of others in the capsule formula and then double that per serving in the powder formula.

Reactions: jh1
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did I ask this? What about Mush-10? I saw that from Chaos & Pain (and their branding for it is awesome). Not sure if this is a branded ingredient blend?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did I ask this? What about Mush-10? I saw that from Chaos & Pain (and their branding for it is awesome). Not sure if this is a branded ingredient blend?
the 10ingrident blend is trademarked i believe maybe by dr annie

unsure will have to do a more research on it .. have you tried it ?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, its not a branded blend, just their tm name for the blend I believe.

They did a good job with their labeling for it - but what they're going for is a product they can sell for 19.99 or less, so the forms used and dosages are lower than where I'd want to be because if I do one, I'm wanting to do a very comprehensive and great formula, not go for the low price category. It probably would be smart to do that, hence why they did - but that's just not the direction I want to go with it bc I don't want to sell something I wouldn't be happy with or take myself.

We have a cool name and probably will be a little creative with the labels on this one.

I'd be interested to see what mushrooms people would want to see in it.

A lot of people don't realize that PEAK02 is a 6 mushroom blend itself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I can't find any info on it being anything significant to the ten mushroom blend. I'm not saying its not, but if it is, I haven't seen it written in any of their marketing materials that its anything significant other than that it is a 10 mushroom blend.

^^ nothing wrong with that at all though with them doing that. It's good marketing.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I have not.

No, its not a branded blend, just their tm name for the blend I believe.

They did a good job with their labeling for it - but what they're going for is a product they can sell for 19.99 or less, so the forms used and dosages are lower than where I'd want to be because if I do one, I'm wanting to do a very comprehensive and great formula, not go for the low price category. It probably would be smart to do that, hence why they did - but that's just not the direction I want to go with it bc I don't want to sell something I wouldn't be happy with or take myself.

We have a cool name and probably will be a little creative with the labels on this one.

I'd be interested to see what mushrooms people would want to see in it.

A lot of people don't realize that PEAK02 is a 6 mushroom blend itself.
Well, you could always do the high-dose/better value version, much like you've done with some other solo type ingredients like Mitoburn.