Tell Us What You Would Like to See From SNS & CEL (2023 Edition)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is certainly very interesting, but unfortunately it has the very same drawback of Metformin IMO:
I don't want my insulin sensitizer to inhibit Amilase to any significant degree.
I don't want my carbs to get "wasted" even if the product also improves I.S. ; I just want them to be more effectively stored as glycogen.
Amla may benefit obese people and individuals totally incapable to adhere to a diet plan, tho.
I think it really depends on the persons goals and the type of product and results a person is looking for.

I've said a lot over the years that at some point, people started calling blood sugar control supplements GDA's and that certain ingredients are great for people that are wanting to help control their blood sugar &/or use them for anti-aging and longevity purposes but that when I think of a GDA, I think of a product whose purpose should be helping the body make your carbs work for you in order to help maximize results.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it really depends on the persons goals and the type of product and results a person is looking for.

I've said a lot over the years that at some point, people started calling blood sugar control supplements GDA's and that certain ingredients are great for people that are wanting to help control their blood sugar &/or use them for anti-aging and longevity purposes but that when I think of a GDA, I think of a product whose purpose should be helping the body make your carbs work for you in order to help maximize results.
My words were from a bodybuilder's perspective indeed, it definitely can work (and fairly well too) for other application areas 🙂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cocoa flavanols in Cardiovascular Support XT?

No, there are no cocoa flavanols in Cardiovascular Support XT nor have there ever been any intention of there being.

The formula of Cardiovascular Support XT has been done for some time, and the finished product is actually here and we're just waiting on the proper release timing.

I think that the average person isn't going to understand the link that you posted on this and I don't want it to confuse them, what is your impression of that? (I have my own impression on it and have expressed it in the past; I'm asking you bc I don't want mine to influence yours haha)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No, there are no cocoa flavanols in Cardiovascular Support XT nor have there ever been any intention of there being.

The formula of Cardiovascular Support XT has been done for some time, and the finished product is actually here and we're just waiting on the proper release timing.

I think that the average person isn't going to understand the link that you posted on this and I don't want it to confuse them, what is your impression of that? (I have my own impression on it and have expressed it in the past; I'm asking you bc I don't want mine to influence yours haha)
I thought that it allowed brands to promote and leverage specific verbiage around the health benefits of cocoa flavanols.

I’m sure Cardiovascular Support XT is loaded; just thought this was interesting as there aren’t many ingredients the FDA allows this for.

Please correct me if I misunderstand :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I thought that it allowed brands to promote and leverage specific verbiage around the health benefits of cocoa flavanols.

I’m sure Cardiovascular Support XT is loaded; just thought this was interesting as there aren’t many ingredients the FDA allows this for.

Please correct me if I misunderstand :)
Documents like this can be incredibly confusing to read - I would say that me and you know how to read them better than 99% of people and an example of how confusing it can be is that me and you have different opinions.

A lot of the wording in the document goes against them being able to make any claims and then on pages 18 and 19, it sums it up to say:

“Cocoa flavanols in high flavanol cocoa powder may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease,
although FDA has concluded that there is very limited scientific evidence for this claim.”

“Cocoa flavanols in high flavanol cocoa powder may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
FDA has concluded that there is very limited scientific evidence for this claim.”

“Very limited scientific evidence suggests that consuming cocoa flavanols in high flavanol cocoa
powder, which contains at least 4% of naturally conserved cocoa flavanols, may reduce the risk
of cardiovascular disease.”

To me, the FDA making them emphasize how limited the scientific evidence is of this claim could easily make it be viewed by the average consumer as it probably not being useful for it (even though it may be).

As to what you said about there not being many ingredients that the FDA allows this for, there aren't many companies that are willing to spend the money to try to get the FDA to allow claims like this because it can be a very expensive legal process, and the end result may wind up being either a no or being qualifying language that may make it sound not so great anyway.

I hope that makes sense.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Will Focus XT & Super Swole powder ever be back in stock? If so, do we have an ETA at this time?

Thanks in advance!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will Focus XT & Super Swole powder ever be back in stock? If so, do we have an ETA at this time?

Thanks in advance!
Yes, they will.

I don’t like giving ETA’s on things anymore, especially flavored powders bc there are too many variables.

Focus XT we are hoping to have some flavors coming back in by end of the month or beginning of March.

Super Swole powder hopefully by end of March but can’t make any promises on that one.

Here is a thread I set up specifically for out of stocks, back in stocks, and updates.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it. We haven't really had hardly any requests to do one.

I'm a fan of the ingredient myself though and we use it in several products and likely will in several upcoming ones.
Bum deal….. I would have enjoyed a Teacrine/Dynamine capsule to add to caffeinated beverages.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bum deal….. I would have enjoyed a Teacrine/Dynamine capsule to add to caffeinated beverages.
I've been considering doing a caffeine free energizer for that purpose. It would have Dynamine and Teacrine both in it, it would just have a few extra things too.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
I've been considering doing a caffeine free energizer for that purpose. It would have Dynamine and Teacrine both in it, it would just have a few extra things too.
I'd be in on this. Dynamine/Zynamite/Teacrine with some high quality Ginseng and a high salidroside Rhodiola would be a great energy combo. Especially for during those caffeine breaks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd be in on this. Dynamine/Zynamite/Teacrine with some high quality Ginseng and a high salidroside Rhodiola would be a great energy combo. Especially for during those caffeine breaks
In thinking out a product like this, one thing I think is very important is keeping it to 1 to 2 capsules.

So far, my thoughts are N-Phenethylamine, TeaCrine, Dynamine, and maybe EnXtra.

I thought about adding regular Phenethylamine to it; it doesn't get much talk on here, but is a good seller for us and a lot of people really do seem to like it. Its effects tend to not last but for so long but it gives many a nice quick pickup.

Zynamite - I would need to hear more feedback from anyone that it worked for. I tried it and honestly, I even tell I take it, at all. I've even doubled and tripled the dose trying to see if I would get anything from it and I didn't. I may be an anomaly on that, but its a very expensive ingredient to add on a cost per serving basis, so I'd hate to increase the cost of a product based off of that if it doesn't work a lot better for others than it does for me.

Personally, I'd like to see Huperzine A in one like this. Curious as to others opinions.

Rhodiola - I would consider it, but hadn't been thinking along those lines, but I'm open to it.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
In thinking out a product like this, one thing I think is very important is keeping it to 1 to 2 capsules.

I thought about adding regular Phenethylamine to it; it doesn't get much talk on here, but is a good seller for us and a lot of people really do seem to like it. Its effects tend to not last but for so long but it gives many a nice quick pickup.

Zynamite - I would need to hear more feedback from anyone that it worked for. I tried it and honestly, I even tell I take it, at all. I've even doubled and tripled the dose trying to see if I would get anything from it and I didn't. I may be an anomaly on that, but its a very expensive ingredient to add on a cost per serving basis, so I'd hate to increase the cost of a product based off of that if it doesn't work a lot better for others than it does for me.

Personally, I'd like to see Huperzine A in one like this. Curious as to others opinions.

Rhodiola - I would consider it, but hadn't been thinking along those lines, but I'm open to it.
I'd certainly be willing to trade the Dynamine for N-PEA and huperzine A

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd certainly be willing to trade the Dynamine for N-PEA and huperzine A
Did you mean trade the Zynamite for that?

Reactions: jh1
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes I did. Sorry. That's what I get for typing in a rush. My only personal experience with zynamite has been underwhelming
No worries, I completely understand. And yeah, that's about like mine with it too.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Joint Support XT back in stock.

I set up a discussion thread for it and set up some discounted multi-packs, a coupon code, and a couple other special offers.

SNS Joint Support XT Thread:

SNS Joint Support XT:

Joint-Support-RenderingFRONT (1).png
Joint-Support-XT-New-Supp-Facts-Directions.png

migsacura

migsacura

Awards
I would like to see a high quality garlic product with a high dosed and stabilized Allicin extract. So many health benefits from garlic especially from the Allicin component. These products do exist but I'm sure SNS can take it to the next level.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to see a high quality garlic product with a high dosed and stabilized Allicin extract. So many health benefits from garlic especially from the Allicin component. These products do exist but I'm sure SNS can take it to the next level.
Thank you for sharing. I would love to hear other people's input on this.

I honestly don't trust a lot of the products on the market that claim to be a super high allicin concentration; especially from brands that are only on Amazon and don't exist outside of it.

On the subject of Garlic and Allicin, its a little different from what you're talking about, but there will be Garlic in the soon to be released Cardiovascular Support XT formula + a lot more.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry didn’t know where to post this, so I figured here was best. Getting ready for a cruise in March and wanted to add yohimbine to aid in a cut but was hesitant as it always had me feeling on edge as well as really elevated bp. I decided to try SNS this time. To my surprise I am getting ALL the benefits with no sides. I upped it to three cap’s today and BP still good 120/70. Thanks Steve @sns8778

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry didn’t know where to post this, so I figured here was best. Getting ready for a cruise in March and wanted to add yohimbine to aid in a cut but was hesitant as it always had me feeling on edge as well as really elevated bp. I decided to try SNS this time. To my surprise I am getting ALL the benefits with no sides. I upped it to three cap’s today and BP still good 120/70. Thanks Steve @sns8778
Thank you for sharing; I'm glad to hear that you're getting the benefits and no sides.

I think that if more people would try ours, they would likely see the same thing - there's a huge difference between real HCI and raws that claim to be HCI but are actually the standardized herb powder.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

N-PEA and enXtra sounds great. I’d like to get to dose these a little higher than most combo products allow.

Steve, you and I talked about Zynamite before, but for those reading, it worked for me then started to be accompanied by awful headaches. Most Zynamite products don’t have great reviews.

I like teacrine and Dynamine here and there but I’ve really built a tolerance to them, and they’re supposed to be tolerance-resistant or something like that.

Any new stims you wanna throw in there?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
N-PEA and enXtra sounds great. I’d like to get to dose these a little higher than most combo products allow.

Steve, you and I talked about Zynamite before, but for those reading, it worked for me then started to be accompanied by awful headaches. Most Zynamite products don’t have great reviews.

I like teacrine and Dynamine here and there but I’ve really built a tolerance to them, and they’re supposed to be tolerance-resistant or something like that.

Any new stims you wanna throw in there?
We already do a single ingredient N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine (our Eria Jarensis capsules) and it contains 150 mg. per capsule and I love being able to adjust the dosage around and take it with different things. A lot of people overlook that we make that.

For the product I'm thinking on, I'm thinking of trying to do it in a one capsule/two capsule format where people can adjust the dose based on their individual needs.

I had heard that about the headaches with Zynamite too; and I agree, the feedback overall on it that looks to be legit real feedback doesn't seem too great.

I don't know that there are any stims that you can't develop a tolerance to; I think that its harder to with Dynamine and TeaCrine but that one can build a tolerance to any stim over time if taken enough. But I also think that sometimes, its not that we build a tolerance so much as that we get used to the way that makes us feel and that just becomes our new normal. I know that's happened to me with a few things, like I'll think they stopped working but really it wasn't that they stopped, I just got used to how they made me feel.

I'm not aware of any new stims that are compliant and have very good feedback on them. Did you have anything in particular in mind?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We already do a single ingredient N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine (our Eria Jarensis capsules) and it contains 150 mg. per capsule and I love being able to adjust the dosage around and take it with different things. A lot of people overlook that we make that.

For the product I'm thinking on, I'm thinking of trying to do it in a one capsule/two capsule format where people can adjust the dose based on their individual needs.

I had heard that about the headaches with Zynamite too; and I agree, the feedback overall on it that looks to be legit real feedback doesn't seem too great.

I don't know that there are any stims that you can't develop a tolerance to; I think that its harder to with Dynamine and TeaCrine but that one can build a tolerance to any stim over time if taken enough. But I also think that sometimes, its not that we build a tolerance so much as that we get used to the way that makes us feel and that just becomes our new normal. I know that's happened to me with a few things, like I'll think they stopped working but really it wasn't that they stopped, I just got used to how they made me feel.

I'm not aware of any new stims that are compliant and have very good feedback on them. Did you have anything in particular in mind?
The SNS EJ is a great product! Once or twice a week I’ll stack it in, maybe with coffee in the morning or with 2-3 caps of Vasoforce Rush before training. Really improves mood and adds some extra drive.

Cgio2128

Awards
If it doesn’t exist already (please tell me if it does)
One single product that contains:
Forskolin
Yohimbine
Tongkat
Fidogia

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If it doesn’t exist already (please tell me if it does)
One single product that contains:
Forskolin
Yohimbine
Tongkat
Fidogia
Thank you for the suggestion.

Unfortunately, I don't think a combination product with all of those in it together would sell well for a few reasons - Fadogia and Tongkat Ali being natural testosterone boosters and then Forskolin and Yohimbine are ingredients that are many times preferred to use as single ingredient products outside of formulas because some people don't tolerate them as well.

Another reason that its probably better to get them separately is that it allows you to adjust your dosage timing on the Yohimbine and Forskolin throughout the day how you need to.

M-Test contains Tongkat Ali and Fadogia:

Muscle Addiction Test Fix also contains Tongkat Ali and Fadogia:

Forskolin XT makes for ease of stacking and customizing the dosage to one's individual needs:

Yohimbine 2.5 makes for ease of stacking and customizing the dosage to one's individual needs:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And maybe add in Epi and PA
Those are great ingredients and would stack great with many of our products such as M-Test, Test Fix, Optimize-T, Anabolic XT, Lean Edge, Thermo Scorch, Forskolin XT, and many more.

We already offer Phosphatidic Acid XT and Epi-Plex:

When deciding what ingredients to mix together in formulas, 3 important considerations are:
  • Dosage timing
    • For example, some of the ingredients you mentioned need to be taken at different times of the day.
  • # of capsule the formula would be
    • Once a formula goes past 4 capsules, you lose some customers.
    • Once a formula goes past 6 capsules, you lose more customers.
    • You can only fit X amount of ingredients per capsule, so sometimes its better to do more than one products and let the people that want to stack them do so, but then it doesn't deter the people that don't.
  • Finished product cost
    • I love going all out on formulas and very frequently have to start working backwards based on cost to be able to offer the best possible product at a price point that people can afford;
    • Sometimes that involves one product idea becoming two separate ideas - in that that way people that want to stack them can, but people that are only looking for one thing or the other can get the one that they want whereas they may be deterred by a higher price if there were additional things added.
Phosphatidic Acid XT is a very loaded formula and contains 1,500 mg. of Mediator PA + Senactiv + Apigenin + AstraGin & Bioperine. If we added Epicatechin to it, we would have to add additional capsules and it would be at a higher price point, and I also think that would detract from the optimal way to dose it.

Epi-Plex - I love this product and use it as a year round staple for me as it is the best thing I've ever used for muscular endurance and in addition to the workout and performance benefits, it is also good for immune and cardiovascular health. But, I feel for best results, it needs to be taken 1 capsule twice per day (300 mg. twice per day) and some people go up to 900 mg. per day - so this is why I like it better as a standalone to be able to stack with Phosphatidic Acid XT rather than included in the product.

I hope all of that makes sense.

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@sns8778 Have you considered doing a methylation type supplement?? I'm not sure if there is a demand for it. I use Thorne Methyl Guard.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for sharing. I would love to hear other people's input on this.

I honestly don't trust a lot of the products on the market that claim to be a super high allicin concentration; especially from brands that are only on Amazon and don't exist outside of it.

On the subject of Garlic and Allicin, its a little different from what you're talking about, but there will be Garlic in the soon to be released Cardiovascular Support XT formula + a lot more.
I just try to eat a clove of garlic chopped up on my daily lunch salad :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just try to eat a clove of garlic chopped up on my daily lunch salad :)
I couldn't do that haha.

It's great if you can, but the good thing about capsules is that it allows you to know exactly how much you're getting if the garlic is standardized and if the brand is honest and it meets label claims.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Have you considered doing a methylation type supplement?? I'm not sure if there is a demand for it. I use Thorne Methyl Guard.
I thought about it at one time but its one that I've never been asked for, so I wasn't sure if it would sell or if there was enough interest to do.

I would love to hear anyone's feedback on it and if there's any interest.

josun

Awards
  • Established
I thought about it at one time but its one that I've never been asked for, so I wasn't sure if it would sell or if there was enough interest to do.

I would love to hear anyone's feedback on it and if there's any interest.
I think it would sell. There is a good size subReddit that would buy

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it would sell. There is a good size subReddit that would buy
For methylation products?
Sorry, I'm reddit illiterate haha; but would love to learn more.

WhatsaBench

Awards
For methylation products?
Sorry, I'm reddit illiterate haha; but would love to learn more.
I am guessing he means the r/supplement subreddit as almost every question asked in there eventually leads to a discussion of methylation. (Exaggerating for effect but its a very common occurrence)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am guessing he means the r/supplement subreddit as almost every question asked in there eventually leads to a discussion of methylation. (Exaggerating for effect but its a very common occurrence)
I rarely ever check Reddit because I hate the format, hate mean spiritedness, and can't ever seem to find what I'm looking for on there. I need to get more familiar with it.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I rarely ever check Reddit because I hate the format, hate mean spiritedness, and can't ever seem to find what I'm looking for on there. I need to get more familiar with it.
Mreh... Reddit can come in handy if you're looking for info on something kind of niche, but in all reality, any large enough subreddit always turns into a giant bubble of douches. You're really not missing much haha

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@sns8778 i will say that people having the MTHFR gene is like a big wave right now. Will it die down? Idk. Perhaps it’s just people having more access to gene testing via online test kits. But methylation products can be helpful for a lot of people and they seem fairly popular especially on Amazon.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Humanofort? Never used it but have heard all kinds of claims. Haven’t read any studies on it but seems interesting

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Humanofort? Never used it but have heard all kinds of claims. Haven’t read any studies on it but seems interesting
I had looked into that at one time but its a really weird situation. The person that has the trademark on it will sell companies the raw materials but will not allow any companies that release new products with it to call the ingredient Humanofort or even acknowledge that it is Humanofort - so there's literally no use in licensing it from them as zero people know what it is by technical name. That creates a way too sketchy situation for me to want to be involved with.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mreh... Reddit can come in handy if you're looking for info on something kind of niche, but in all reality, any large enough subreddit always turns into a giant bubble of douches. You're really not missing much haha
Yeah, that is what I'd seen when I've checked there for things, supplement related or even Jeep related stuff.

I hate mean dealing with mean spirited people to begin with and it seems like for every one person that posts a legitimate answer for anything, there are multiple people that just troll or bash them. That's why I've stayed away from it for the most part.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The mother****** gene? :p
That's nothing new - a lot of people have had that gene for a long time but it sure does seem like its more common and expressed now days :ROFLMAO:😂

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had looked into that at one time but its a really weird situation. The person that has the trademark on it will sell companies the raw materials but will not allow any companies that release new products with it to call the ingredient Humanofort or even acknowledge that it is Humanofort - so there's literally no use in licensing it from them as zero people know what it is by technical name. That creates a way too sketchy situation for me to want to be involved with.
That is really odd. How in the hell do they expect to make money on it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 i will say that people having the MTHFR gene is like a big wave right now. Will it die down? Idk. Perhaps it’s just people having more access to gene testing via online test kits. But methylation products can be helpful for a lot of people and they seem fairly popular especially on Amazon.
I had researched it awhile ago and had put together a formula, but then we were never really asked to do one so I held off on it.

I'm definitely open to doing one. If you don't mind, can you pm me some links to some of the more common ones that you see?
The reason I'm asking is that my searches may be different than yours in that I may be looking at different terms.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is really odd. How in the hell do they expect to make money on it
Yeah, it was just truly weird and baffling and it gave me an uneasy feeling about the whole situation.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Fadogia XT is now available.

Fadogia XT - Intro Thread:

For a limited time, save 20% off Fadogia XT and all stacks and multi-packs that include Fadogia XT.

Coupon code: fadogiaxt20

Fadogia XT print (120caps) (RENDERING) FRONT.png
Fadogia XT print (120caps) (SUPP FACTS).png