• RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn-the reviews look fantastic. i can't wait to try it!:147:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Does the PM dose have any ill-effects on sleep (since it upregulates Thyroid activity)?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. Does the PM dose have any ill-effects on sleep (since it upregulates Thyroid activity)?
Not at all. I do my second application after my pre-bed shower and have no issues.

~Rosie~

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got it! thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rosie, you and easy are really making me excited to try this......:aargh:
You mean you haven't used it yet, Tom? As part of the team it's mandatory!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
any idea on when wyked and 7keto are gonna drop? I know it is presale, just didnt know how much longer it may be

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any idea on when wyked and 7keto are gonna drop? I know it is presale, just didnt know how much longer it may be
next tme i talk to chris i will ask him.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Bought a couple on rosies review! If she says it's good ****, it's good ****

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Pre-sale? I orderd yesterday and didn't see anything about that. I assumed it was gonna ship in the next couple of days. Is that accurate?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im spraying 24 pumps total at night, and im lights out soon after...
a train can come through my house and all im doing is ZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wyked is presale right now. 7-KE is ready as i type this!
next tme i talk to chris i will ask him.
Hello BigT!:)

Pre-sale? I orderd yesterday and didn't see anything about that. I assumed it was gonna ship in the next couple of days. Is that accurate?
7-KE yes, Wyked is near the end of production right now. I told a few should be here in a week. with the LG33 +/- bylaw:D

Taurus Nut.

Board Sponsor
Awards
7-KE should be shipping by wednesday, so most people should have it by Monday at the latest. Wyked should be shipping I hope by Friday.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
anything that shouldnt be stacked or taken with this product

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! Does this stuff induce sleep??

Also: Is this stuff more effective locally when applied?

For example: If I apply to abs only, will there be an exagerrated effect on my abs verses systemic?

Im spraying 24 pumps total at night, and im lights out soon after...
a train can come through my house and all im doing is ZzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
7-KE should be shipping by wednesday, so most people should have it by Monday at the latest. Wyked should be shipping I hope by Friday.
Just a question. FOr those of us that paid the 10.95 shipping, will you split our orders and ship out the 7ke instead of waiting on the wyked

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything that shouldnt be stacked or taken with this product
Not to my knowledge I dont think there is anything that is specifically contraindicated with 7-KEs use. I would wait for an answer from Eric or Chris, they would be able to answer this better, but as far as I know, no you can stack this with whatever.

Is there a product you have in mind? Let me know what you are thinking of stacking this with and I can help better

For example: If I apply to abs only, will there be an exagerrated effect on my abs verses systemic?
On the sleep, I would ask one of the beta testers, either Rosie or Easy. I haven't used it yet so don't know how sleep would be effected but I cant imagine it effecting sleep at all.

For the localized question, I don't think there is a single product that would have localized fat loss effects. 7KE works by increasing the activity of thermogenic enzymes in the liver which results in fatty acid oxidation. The effects SHOULD be systematic but you may experience increased fat loss in some areas over others. I can't really say how it will effect your body, I can only comment n how the product should work. Give it a try and see what results you get.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
It's only two days difference
if it is just two days then thats cool, I just thought the friday thing was a possibility but not for certain.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a question. FOr those of us that paid the 10.95 shipping, will you split our orders and ship out the 7ke instead of waiting on the wyked
if it is just two days then thats cool, I just thought the friday thing was a possibility but not for certain.
Chris answered this in the Wyked thread.

If your order contains Wyked than it will be delayed until the Wyked comes in. Word from the manufacturer is Wyked should be arriving by the end of the week. If so then orders will be going out over the weekend or early next week.

As soon as Wyked comes in they are gonna go right out to you guys!

Hey us reps don't even got wyked yet.. You guys will have your tubs before we even get ours.

If there is any questions or you want to split your order up so you can het the 7KE faster (hell I don't blame ya I can't wait to get my 7KE :thumbsup:) then shoot Chris (Liftergym) a PM and I'm sure something can be worked out :D

sandjunky

sandjunky

Awards
after my post workout shower at home and subsequent application...are there any issues with cross over to my son should i pick him up or should i put a shirt back on?

thanks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after my post workout shower at home and subsequent application...are there any issues with cross over to my son should i pick him up or should i put a shirt back on?

thanks
That's a pretty good question. I have two kids and the thought didn't even cross my mind.

For me, I would most likely throw on a tee for "just in case" with my kids. My kids are everything to me and i wouldn't want to risk anything.

I will look into this for you though bud and give you answer as soon as I find out

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty good question. I have two kids and the thought didn't even cross my mind.

For me, I would most likely throw on a tee for "just in case" with my kids. My kids are everything to me and i wouldn't want to risk anything.

I will look into this for you though bud and give you answer as soon as I find out
That's my approach with anything topical. I always throw on a shirt and I never apply where they may touch it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's my approach with anything topical. I always throw on a shirt and I never apply where they may touch it.
Yup the way I see it is even if there is strong evidence suggesting it's safety with kids I still wouldnt want to risk it. There are always anomalies, always instances where something happens that just doesn't make sense on paper.

Not that big of a deal though, I usually walk around the house with a tee on..

Buuuttt... I dunno once I start with the 7KE and the abs start a popping out, I might feel the need to walk around topless more often :D

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established

thanks
This is why I've never tried a topical, my 11 year old daughter is very clingy. Always hugging and holding on to me.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
would this JUST be for leaning out? im gonna do a lean bulk and i dont want to drop alot of weight..the cort control is very attactive too..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
as to local v systematic effect, i have used a wide variety of td's and 90% have been systematic carriers. even though they were systematic, i always notice much more pronounced effects at site of application.

not even sure if the carrier is local or systematic, this is something i would like to know also.:dunno:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The more that I think about it there may be SOME effects at the site of application with 7KE. While the 7KE will have thermo effects by activating enzymes in the liver, it may possibly also block the conversion of Cortisone to Cortisol at the site applied. If this is true than by blocking the cortisol, it would allow the fat in the area to be burned off without the stress hormone redepositing

Keep in mind this is all just speculation on my part and there are 2 other ingredients in 7KE besides the 7-keto. I'm sure all of this will be much clearer and questions will be answered once a full write up is posted.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything this shouldnt be stacked with?
See below :D

Not to my knowledge I dont think there is anything that is specifically contraindicated with 7-KEs use. I would wait for an answer from Eric or Chris, they would be able to answer this better, but as far as I know, no you can stack this with whatever.

Is there a product you have in mind? Let me know what you are thinking of stacking this with and I can help better.
Is there something specific you had in mind?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My sleep at the higher doses is DEEP using this - could also be because I am also training hard.

7-KE affects cortisol, which will have a local effect on the midsection a little I imagine, but it's also going to act systemically.

Hey us reps don't even got wyked yet..
Seems like you need to get on someone ;)

thanks
The 7-KE dries pretty fast and doesn't "leak" or get wet if you happen to get hot or sweaty later on, but if in doubt, always chuck something on.

would this JUST be for leaning out? im gonna do a lean bulk and i dont want to drop alot of weight..the cort control is very attactive too..
Absolutely not. You could use 7-KE for ANY body goal - fat loss, recomp, bulking. A cortisol controller is great for adding to ANY stack, especially a topical. Hence, 7-KE is a STAPLE for me! :thumbsup:

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very detailed as always, thanks rosie!!!:cheers:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
erase? other fat burning products. going on a cutter soon

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Good, I luv erase and if this stuff is as good as advertised then it should be a killer stack! Throw in a little recreate and sum other fat burning deletes and the fat will melt off

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good, I luv erase and if this stuff is as good as advertised then it should be a killer stack! Throw in a little recreate and sum other fat burning deletes and the fat will melt off
been on erase for months, great results!!! can't wait to see what adding the 7-ke will bring.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been on erase for months, great results!!! can't wait to see what adding the 7-ke will bring.
The results using the 7-KE twice a day ALONE are superb.. I'm almost out, and will be running another bottle back to back

Last edited:
japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you guys will come out with a 11 KE spray? Id love to try out a stack with the 7 KE!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any chance you guys will come out with a 11 KE spray? Id love to try out a stack with the 7 KE!
with eric having free reign to come up with whatever he wants, there is no telling what he may have in the works.

keep a eye open, taurus is just getting started.:439:

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
with eric having free reign to come up with whatever he wants, there is no telling what he may have in the works.

Ya no kidding! Ive never seen a company come out of the gates like you guys, its amazing the products youre "starting" off with!!! I cant wait for the rest of the line to be released

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya no kidding! Ive never seen a company come out of the gates like you guys, its amazing the products youre "starting" off with!!! I cant wait for the rest of the line to be released
me too!!!!:cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wait for this hear Supercharged DAA product ro come out WooooWeeeee!!

japohl1

japohl1

Awards
  • Established
Ya im really looking forward to the DAA product, the stim, and the PCT that was mentioned but I cant remember the name :worried: