Superdrol is BACK - What does the new formula look like? BRAND NEW PROHORMONE

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
I'm currently on HRT and I was wondering how much would this benefit me by taking 2 pills a day for 42 days? also since I'm on HRT and I've been on it for quite some time that means I wouldn't have to take a PCT either

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
correct, no PCT needed for you if on TRT

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it benefit those who are on hrt?
yup, absolutely. TRT is just taking testosterone injections...so just like a standard steroid cycle, adding in an oral benefits big time

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup, absolutely. TRT is just taking testosterone injections...so just like a standard steroid cycle, adding in an oral benefits big time
This is nonmethylated so how long can it be run for?

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we suggest ~8 week cycles to max out at. You CAN run it longer, but not suggested.
Thanks for the info, this product looks interesting. I remember the gains I got from Superdrol back in the day, they were impressive.

How does this product affect lipids, liver enzymes, etc?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info, this product looks interesting. I remember the gains I got from Superdrol back in the day, they were impressive.

How does this product affect lipids, liver enzymes, etc?
should have little to no liver impact being non-methylated, lipids will get modified but not drastically

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6-oxo- Δ4-pregnene-3,20-dione

More deetz on this compound?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6-oxo- Δ4-pregnene-3,20-dione

More deetz on this compound?
this is a first of its kind in the industry, in that it is a prohormone based off of pregnenolone instead of traditional anabolics like DHT or our current crop of DHEA compounds.

What we've found from it is that it impacts muscle glycogen stores very quickly, and offers some very fast strength enhancement. These two reasons are why its perfect for SD!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the negatives people are experiencing?

Any lethargy?
Any water weight?
Any insomnia?

Nothing that works is all good w no bads :D

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also. Are there any members using this stuff other than people that just opened accounts 1-3 months ago? Lol. :p

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also. Are there any members using this stuff other than people that just opened accounts 1-3 months ago? Lol. :p
I'll let other users discuss the potential sides they're getting, but all of our reviewers have been here for quite some time, and have a legit post history. We don't send products this expensive to people who just got here or have low post count.

Have you read the current logs on the site?

Sent from my iPhone using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't had time to. Just a couple.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Still waiting to hear more about that other secret progesterone based compound!

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
My experience with any and all dhea hormones especially 1-dhea, is terrible lethargy, and tanked libido. Way worse than methyls!! My last one was a run of 4 weeks of sup3r 1, 4, and R. I could barely make it last 4 weeks, because the lethargy and generalized feeling of ****, was terrible! Has anyone experienced this with HTP Superdrol? Has this new pregnenolone ingredient trumped the other sides???

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My experience with any and all dhea hormones especially 1-dhea, is terrible lethargy, and tanked libido. Way worse than methyls!! My last one was a run of 4 weeks of sup3r 1, 4, and R. I could barely make it last 4 weeks, because the lethargy and generalized feeling of ****, was terrible! Has anyone experienced this with HTP Superdrol? Has this new pregnenolone ingredient trumped the other sides???

lethargy is predominantly due to low test levels. when you ran the andros in the past, what was your 1-andro/4-andro ratio?

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
lethargy is predominantly due to low test levels. when you ran the andros in the past, what was your 1-andro/4-andro ratio?
330/330, or 1/1... Yes, test was crushed, which showed up in the bloods. But I'm on TRT and never went off. It still crushed my TRT base!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
330/330, or 1/1... Yes, test was crushed, which showed up in the bloods. But I'm on TRT and never went off. It still crushed my TRT base!
Just out of curiosity, did you space out dosing of the sup3r-1?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

you're saying that when you ran your cycle of 1-andro/4-andro, alongside an injectable testosterone dose of TRT, your blood tests showed that your testosterone levels were lower than when normally just on TRT doses of injectable testosterone?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where'd you get your Andros? The toilet store?

Sorry couldn't resist.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh the dreaded lethargy? I hate that crap. Lol

I'll grab 2 bottles -- VT & CB are good bro's. Someone send my cheap butt a link w discount codes? Thanks in advance.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That was always really the theory, but we never really figured out for sure what caused the lethargy. Same with the other weird side effects from 1-test, like some rashes and skin irritation (not just from transdermals). Androgens have characteristics that often act outside the AR, which is why you see people have really weird sides with tren, and etc.

Hawkwarrior

Awards
I don't know if anybody has posted this or not but there is a guy on YouTube and he did a vid about the New superdrol and it isn't positive. I think he only reviewed a 3 week run . 3 week's isn't long enough to judge these andros. If you want to view it just type in newroids superdrol. I can't get the links on here for some reason on my phone

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if anybody has posted this or not but there is a guy on YouTube and he did a vid about the New superdrol and it isn't positive. I think he only reviewed a 3 week run . 3 week's isn't long enough to judge these andros. If you want to view it just type in newroids superdrol. I can't get the links on here for some reason on my phone
his video is a bit silly, and yes I have watched them all completely. he has an extremely limited knowledge of these compounds and how they work. he went into it with extremely negative opinions.

Brick Tannen

Brick Tannen

Awards
you're saying that when you ran your cycle of 1-andro/4-andro, alongside an injectable testosterone dose of TRT, your blood tests showed that your testosterone levels were lower than when normally just on TRT doses of injectable testosterone?
Trt is AG 1.6, not injectable. And yes almost twice as low as normal TRT range.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll grab 2 bottles -- VT & CB are good bro's. Someone send my cheap butt a link w discount codes? Thanks in advance.
^^^^

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only discount codes we have ads for the HiTech website. VAUGHN25 gets you 25% off

But I think it's still cheaper to go elsewhere to a retailer who is offering b1g1 50% off

nick123

nick123

Awards
Has anybody tried this yet? Or anavar or adroiol from hi tech...

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are the mechanisms / pathways by which 6-oxo- Δ4-pregnene-3,20-dione imparts its benefits? Does it convert to a target hormone or does it work directly as is? Is it a strong enough compound that you might release it in a solo version without the others dhea based compounds mixed in? From an androgenic standpoint how would you anticipate it impacting hematocrit and prostate?

The lethargy noted with a lot of compounds lately is interesting. I used the first batch of SD that hit the market. I gained 20 lbs in 5 weeks. I do remember extreme lethargy however. The solution with SD was to drastically increase carb intake. That virtually eliminated the lethargy.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only discount codes we have ads for the HiTech website. VAUGHN25 gets you 25% off

But I think it's still cheaper to go elsewhere to a retailer who is offering b1g1 50% off
....;)

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are the mechanisms / pathways by which 6-oxo- Δ4-pregnene-3,20-dione imparts its benefits? Does it convert to a target hormone or does it work directly as is? Is it a strong enough compound that you might release it in a solo version without the others dhea based compounds mixed in? From an androgenic standpoint how would you anticipate it impacting hematocrit and prostate?

The lethargy noted with a lot of compounds lately is interesting. I used the first batch of SD that hit the market. I gained 20 lbs in 5 weeks. I do remember extreme lethargy however. The solution with SD was to drastically increase carb intake. That virtually eliminated the lethargy.
These are all good questions I'd like to know the answers to also.

Keep in mind that the only thing in common with the original Superdrol is the name. The ingredients are completely different.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
These are all good questions I'd like to know the answers to also.

Keep in mind that the only thing in common with the original Superdrol is the name. The ingredients are completely different.
I can't personally answer this, I'll pass to Vaughn

Has anybody tried this yet? Or anavar or adroiol from hi tech...
Yes, we have logs for this on here:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

There is a site with b1 get 1 50% off.. if you don't no what it is, I'll have to find out for you. People were talking about it but I don't remember which one off hand!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I missing something here? $57/bottle after their discount on ... and each bottle is 42 caps.

At 3 caps a day, each bottle lasts 14 days. 2 bottles ($114) is just shy of month.

Are you all insane? Or extremely wealthy? Lol :p

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even at a BOGO, that I didn't find, it would be $45 X 2 = $90/month. Danggg

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
I ordered 3 bottles of 1-andro, 3 bottles of 4-andro, and 2 bottles of superdrol last week and I'm far from rich. Ha. It's all about making room in your finances. Plus, I got a great deal for 1 and 4 andro. Lol.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Am I missing something here? $57/bottle after their discount on com and each bottle is 42 caps.

At 3 caps a day, each bottle lasts 14 days. 2 bottles ($114) is just shy of month.

Are you all insane? Or extremely wealthy? Lol :p
In my personal opinion, you would do far better just running a cycle of 1DHEA than any of the other DHEA analogues being sold nowadays. It's got the most solid evidence behind it and the side effects are manageable.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive ran actual gear and spent less.
So has many many people. Not everyone though, is willing to,

1. Break the law and risk a felony charge
2. Inject themselves

Everyone is different. Just because something is cheaper doesn't mean it attracts more people.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
In my personal opinion, you would do far better just running a cycle of 1DHEA than any of the other DHEA analogues being sold nowadays. It's got the most solid evidence behind it and the side effects are manageable.
I'd have to agree, and if I ever decide to go back to DHEAs (sooooo much LGD in the cabinet) I'm just doing 1-DHEA. Heck, you could even do a test run without a Base and see if the Lethargy Monster gets you. If not - even cheaper. I'd just go for most mg's per dollar and call it a day. A side by side comparison of an 8 week run of 1-DHEA vs whatever other would tell you all you need to know on a muscle per dollar scale :D

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6-oxo- Δ4-pregnene-3,20-dione: is this LGs m1p v2 ..?
I don't believe so off the top of my head, but I'm not all that familiar with LG's old offerings after like ~2007...can you link me to a label?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone message me the best place w the best prices to get SD from? Thanks

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you google hi-tech superdrol, some legit ones pop up right away :)