Superdrol is BACK - What does the new formula look like? BRAND NEW PROHORMONE

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agree. HT makes straight NON-PROP PH's that I don't doubt are high quality. Use one of those. Anyone who buys a Prop-Blend in 2016, deserves what they (don't) get ;) Just like "Never Re-Elect an Incumbent" is generally thought to improve government - "Never buy a prop-blend" will improve the industry for consumers. The industry won't change until we do.
You know I agree with you here on non-prop blends. I'm a huge fan, and I try to limit as many of my supps to non-props as well.

Look for IFN to release 2 (and maybe a 3rd) totally open label prohormones very soon :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 full weeks at 3 tablets spread out through the day and ZERO discernible effects. I OBVIOUSLY don't expect this to be in full force yet but I don't notice ANYTHING different at all and for an oral, that's not a good sign.
5 weeks in. ZERO results. Upped the carbs by 50-75 grams/day. All I got was puffy around the gut from the carbs. lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
5 weeks in. ZERO results. Upped the carbs by 50-75 grams/day. All I got was puffy around the gut from the carbs. lol.
Have you used 4andro, 1andro before? I posted last time and don't think you ever replied with what your diet and macros are, and if they are above or below TDEE.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Andros are hit or miss with ppl. I've seen guys gain 20 and others get nothing. But to what Texas said. Diet predicts weight gain not hormones

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you used 4andro, 1andro before? I posted last time and don't think you ever replied with what your diet and macros are, and if they are above or below TDEE.
Macro ratios don't change much for me unless I'm dieting. Added carbs and calories per the advice on this thread. I've never used the andro's before. I respond EXTREMELY well to ridiculously low doses of ANY gear. I got NOTHING from this stuff.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Macro ratios don't change much for me unless I'm dieting. Added carbs and calories per the advice on this thread. I've never used the andro's before. I respond EXTREMELY well to ridiculously low doses of ANY gear. I got NOTHING from this stuff.
I don't know what to tell you tbh. Still don't know your calorie intake vs TDEE. The fact that you haven't used any of the andros before makes it hard for me to advise too, because then I could at least compare against your experiences with various MG's of them. With that said I'm sorry to hear it's not working out for you like you'd like, the public feedback I've seen sponsored and unsponsored has majority been good, but I realize ingredients don't always work for all folks.

This product is legitimately dosed, and our andros are top of the line (hence why we are manufacturers for majority of the other top andro products on the market), so I don't doubt the ingredients or mg per pill.

My only thought would be that your macros aren't where they need to be for the product or the current pill usage per day may not be high enough for you depending on what your past experiences are and what you're expecting/comparing the results against.

B

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What other gear have you used? That's also pretty damn important IMO. Once you've touched the stronger stuff the andros won't feel like anything

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yea I would gladly have told you that prior to you spending cash.. you probably at least noticed a slight change in pump and that was about it.
this is why I always recommend to start with weaker agents and move up the food chain cause the receptors get less sensitive with each harsher cycle. this stuff probably just couldn't bind hard enough on the receptor.

RatnikK

RatnikK

Awards
what kind of side effects can u expect from this product , and is it worth just doing one cycle.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
what kind of side effects can u expect from this product , and is it worth just doing one cycle.
Just buy Hi-Tech's NON-PROPRIETARY 1 & 4 DHEA products instead. Don't buy prop blends. Main side effect from 1-DHEA is lethargy - secondary could be hair loss. 4-DHEA has a slim chance of causing Estrogen/DHT related issues. All PH's have the *possible* Blood Pressure, Lipid, Prostate problems that go along with hormone manipulation. 1 cycle of 330mg/Day (110mg x 3) for 4 weeks worked great in a 1-Andro study... but most around here do 8 weeks of properly dosed (which is why you don't use prop blends) 1-Andro.

Brandaddy

Brandaddy

Awards
Just buy Hi-Tech's NON-PROPRIETARY 1 & 4 DHEA products instead. Don't buy prop blends. Main side effect from 1-DHEA is lethargy - secondary could be hair loss. 4-DHEA has a slim chance of causing Estrogen/DHT related issues. All PH's have the *possible* Blood Pressure, Lipid, Prostate problems that go along with hormone manipulation. 1 cycle of 330mg/Day (110mg x 3) for 4 weeks worked great in a 1-Andro study... but most around here do 8 weeks of properly dosed (which is why you don't use prop blends) 1-Andro.
^ I'd listen to exactly what that guy just told you. Throw in a serm for pct, and if you're a cautious person, have a good AI on hand and you'll be good to go.

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
has anybody done some blood work after a HI-Tech superdrol cycle that shows the before and after results or some blood work after the cycle ?

J

jmaitland806

Awards
So I'm thinking about starting the exact cycle with trenabol and m drol here soon I am finishing up on a pct and am going to cut for about 2 weeks then start loading up on cycle support 2 weeks before cycle then was probably going to start with 60mg tren and 10 of mdrol what is yalls input I hear taurine is good to supplement with it and b6

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
What do you run with this? Would it work solo or could you stack with some SARMs or other PHs?

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
Next question would have to be the sides then, if it's that potent I assume it would have some sides. I've only encountered a few PH like epistane that didn't have sides

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Next question would have to be the sides then, if it's that potent I assume it would have some sides. I've only encountered a few PH like epistane that didn't have sides
6 Week cycle and the only side effects I had were some slight sporadic lethargy.

A

AllTheGainz

Awards
6 Week cycle and the only side effects I had were some slight sporadic lethargy.
Sounds like it's better than RAD140 then. Might stack the two but I'll have to see if they play nice together.

D

dat111

Awards
how does this stuff go? what sort of gains can i expect?

only want to do 4 weeks of it.. how much will i need to pop ? since its going on the end of a 10 week bulk and then ill be starting a cut,

using 150mg of test E a week for TRT purposes,
using MK677,
lgd 4033
gw 501516.

eating around 3000-3200 calories per day and trainig 4 days a week. i wont need to run a pct since im on trt, i have Adex on hand, i read that it is possible that it "could" convert to E?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
how does this stuff go? what sort of gains can i expect?

only want to do 4 weeks of it.. how much will i need to pop ? since its going on the end of a 10 week bulk and then ill be starting a cut,

using 150mg of test E a week for TRT purposes,
using MK677,
lgd 4033
gw 501516.

eating around 3000-3200 calories per day and trainig 4 days a week. i wont need to run a pct since im on trt, i have Adex on hand, i read that it is possible that it "could" convert to E?
It's a prop blend of DSHEA compliant two-step DHEAs and some other stuff. You have no idea how much of any of the compounds are in there, other than weight by the ingredient list. And 4 weeks would be a waste even if it was dosed appropriately. Everything you are already using (except the GW) is proven to be way more effective (being drugs). Save your money is my opinion.