Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i see he shaves his forearms

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
My God he is huge, you can take one of his veins and use it to replace the fuel line in your car.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, who knows but I've never seen a dude at that age to have that type of veinage.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those aren't veins, those are wrinkles in his skin that just happened to fall that way as they snapped the pic - like ripples in a pond. :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sly is the man! Gotta love that dude, and his wife ain't bad either. Actually took his name instead of hyphenating it like the rest of those Hollywood POS.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or does it look like he has some gyno? or just a little extra fat around those moobs.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or does it look like he has some gyno? or just a little extra fat around those moobs.
Probably has gyno, but you cant really notice it.. Ive seen him with his shirt off ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
With his money I doubt its gyno, I am sure he has probably had that removed before....maybe more than one with so man years of cycling lol.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
The Expendables comes out next month, when you see stallone ripped.. you know he's working on a new project!

AM360

Awards
gunna see the movie Sly rocks.. I loved the new Rambo.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Excellent cast to that movie. It's like an oceans 11/12/13...but with real men. Fu ck Jason Bourne.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw my first commercial for "Expendables" the other night during Deadliest Catch.

Yes manly. :D

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
statham is one of my FAV actors..... what i dont understand WTF why is randy C. in the movie....?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Looking over the cast it appears Stallone was looking for guys that either are tough in real life like couture or do a good job at playing tough. I would say most of the guys are legit tough guys though. Very cool to have Rocky 4's Dolph Lundgren in the mix.