stack question

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Once I get my slim fx I'm going to do a solo run to see how it works energy mood etc. Once i do that does anybody know what would stack good with this. Btw I lost over 80 lbs with the orginal SX. Thanks in advance.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Well from the AX lineup just about everything is stackable from one point or another. What are your goals and stats? What sort of stack did u have in mind? That will help us reps or any AM members help you out. :)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Well from the AX lineup just about everything is stackable from one point or another. What are your goals and stats? What sort of stack did u have in mind? That will help us reps or any AM members help you out. :)
My goal is to lose fat/weight I know diet is the key. I've been working out since I was 15 I'm now 41. I'm pretty intuned to my body so I know what works for me. I'm around 265 my highest ever was 345 I was 330 when I started the orginal SX. Hope it's ok to mention the stack I'm thinking of taking. I was thinking about adding Shift and Erase. I have had good success with those products. I'm going to run a bottle of Slim FX solo so I can see how it works. Thanks.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like you have a VERY nice stack lined up there! I don't know if there'd be any interactions between Shift and SlimFX, but I don't really think so! I have used Erase before, and think that it is a very solid product as well. Once you get through the first run with SFX, it sounds like you'll have many of the bases covered - appetite reduction and stim, thyroid upregulation, and estrogen control. With that, I'd expect to see some good fat losses as well as dry, lean muscle gains! I just might have to look into this myself!!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
You seem to know what you want already, so I won't bore you with another post on how nutrition is the key... You already know how important that is and it's not the thing you are asking about...

I think Erase would work well with Slim FX and your goals on losing fat. The benefits from 7-Keto and the appetite suppression from Slim FX should work well in this goal. Sine you have already used Erase there's no need to try it out solo, but assessing your tolerance with Slim FX would be a good call. Try it out for a few days and see how it works for you.

How do you plan on approaching this fat loss ? Through less food, through training or through both ?

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
You seem to know what you want already, so I won't bore you with another post on how nutrition is the key... You already know how important that is and it's not the thing you are asking about...

I think Erase would work well with Slim FX and your goals on losing fat. The benefits from 7-Keto and the appetite suppression from Slim FX should work well in this goal. Sine you have already used Erase there's no need to try it out solo, but assessing your tolerance with Slim FX would be a good call. Try it out for a few days and see how it works for you.

How do you plan on approaching this fat loss ? Through less food, through training or through both ?
I'm going to eat less food and more training. As i mention earlier I know my body pretty well. I ususally have to drop a lot of calories to lose weight/fat. I tend to hold on to muscle really well while dieting. I know this sounds crazy I tend to diet better during the holidays lol..

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have a VERY nice stack lined up there! I don't know if there'd be any interactions between Shift and SlimFX, but I don't really think so! I have used Erase before, and think that it is a very solid product as well. Once you get through the first run with SFX, it sounds like you'll have many of the bases covered - appetite reduction and stim, thyroid upregulation, and estrogen control. With that, I'd expect to see some good fat losses as well as dry, lean muscle gains! I just might have to look into this myself!!!
One reason I'm chosing Shift over Alpha T-2 is Alpha T-2 has Higenamine which is a mild stim. I know Higenamine has other benefits, but I'm hoping Slim Fx will give me the energy I need. I think I read that Slim Fx has Rauwolscine HCl I'm not sure how much is in it. I know Alpha T-2 has 14 mgs of Rauwolscine per serving. i would perfer Alpha T-2, but I don't want to be over stimulated. I'll research a little more before I decide between the Alpha T-2 and Shift. I hope I didn't contradict myself lol..

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
lol na I don't think u contradicted yourself.
Yes SFX has Rauwolscine, and it's always a good idea to steer away from taking two stims at once.
But Since you've spoken of trying SFX solo first and knowing your body very well, then I believe you'll be fully informed to make the final decision between the two further on. :)
Now kudos for dieting Better during the holidays lol, everything over here is over-a-pit roasted pigs and rice during the holidays! Although I'm good at portion control and rarely overeat, I admittedly have very little strength to resist crispy fire toasted pork skin.:food:

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
lol na I don't think u contradicted yourself.
Yes SFX has Rauwolscine, and it's always a good idea to steer away from taking two stims at once.
But Since you've spoken of trying SFX solo first and knowing your body very well, then I believe you'll be fully informed to make the final decision between the two further on. :)
Now kudos for dieting Better during the holidays lol, everything over here is over-a-pit roasted pigs and rice during the holidays! Although I'm good at portion control and rarely overeat, I admittedly have very little strength to resist crispy fire toasted pork skin.:food:
Seriously Maite, lets agree to take some pictures on the food table over christmas just to compare our different cultures.. I think we both gonna be rofling ;)

dat dude: We all respond differently and its hard to say if Slim FX will give "you" the energy you want. But if not, just try it out with Alpha T2 and see if that combo works out for you! How ever you try it, let us know. I'm certain that many people are curious to follow you with this mix!

Take care buddy!