CEL stack support question

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
About to run Stano/M-Test/AE. Trying to decide which would be a better fit to add with cycle assist. Liver assist, Kidney assist or Cardiovascular support?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you'll really enjoy that stack.

Cycle Assist does a great job of covering a wide variety of things in one product.

Which aspects you would want to target more comprehensively may depend on the individual and what conditions you have or are predisposed to.

I think for Stano-Plex, Cycle Assist covers the liver aspects just fine, but Liver Assist XT is a great product for overall liver support.

Cardiovascular Support XT is a great product for year round use or anytime you want to improve cardiovascular health.

Kidney Assist XT is awesome in that it includes ingredients to help with kidneys, liver, urinary tract, and some cardiovascular health support aspects.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know my answer above may have been a bit vague and that wasn't intentional, it really just depends on what aspects you would most want to target yourself.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm glad to help.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd probably do Cycle Assist and Cardiovascular Support XT if it were me. That has you pretty well covered.