Stack Question

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Long time member here, used to be quite active on the forums in the good old PH days. Ran some sponsored and un-sponsored logs and played around with a few PHs as a dumb kid and then really strayed away from it all after dealing with what I felt were some serious HPTA shutdown issues.

Anyhow, I am thinking about picking up a couple bottles of Hyperion and Arimahex, but wanted to see if anyone knew how this stack would affect hormone levels, prolactin more specifically...

I recently did a run of a popular Nootropic company's Tongkat Ali standardized for 10% Eurycomanone. I ran bloodwork a week or 2 in and then several times over the course of the stack and after coming off. My test increased from 410 to 470, free test went from 46 to 51, estrogen from 7 to 19 and prolactin shot up from 12.2 to 30.1. I tapered off after that last blood test in January of this year as I could not seem to get the prolactin increase under control (p5p and apigenin didn't seem to help...or at least help enough).

I just had a physical and my doctor was only willing to check test and prolactin. To my surprise, my test had plummeted down to about 350 and my prolactin was down to 4.0.

With all that being said, I felt pretty great while on the TA for the most part. My body comp was the best it has probably ever been at 37yo. But after coming off I noticed more sensitivity and some pain in and around my nipples, left particularly. That has mostly subsided as of late but still concerning nonetheless.

Sorry for the long back story, but it explains my apprehension in messing with any hormone optimizing supps.

I've seen a lot of guys here having success with the Hyperion/Arimahex stack and 1 or 2 with improving numbers in their bloodwork, but really only T levels. I just wanted to see if anyone pulled any other numbers while on either or both of these. I saw some studies suggesting DHEA could raise prolactin and 1 that said it could lower it. I'm just trying to boost my T levels and not push anything else too far out of the normal range like I had before. So, any input would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Know I beat this dead horse time and time again, but one of the best things about Arimahex, is that it's really good at keeping your epi-test ratio in check. this is important as it basically negates the need for pct even though its technically boosting test much like being on trt.

my suggestion is to try Arimahex alone for a month or two.

if you feel like you could use an extra kick you can add Hyperion later.