Recomp stack question

220TC

Awards
Hi guys,

Looking to run a recomp stack with the aim of losing fat and drying out. The 2 products I have in mind are CEL Anabolic Effect and BLR Letrone, my main question is would these 2 products work well together being a natural muscle builder and an estrogen blocker?

Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Those 2 products will work fine together but keep in mind recomp=building muscle and losing fat simultaneously and that = the slowest way possible to see results.

Get on a solid diet plan and drop the fat and worry about building muscle after

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi guys,

Looking to run a recomp stack with the aim of losing fat and drying out. The 2 products I have in mind are CEL Anabolic Effect and BLR Letrone, my main question is would these 2 products work well together being a natural muscle builder and an estrogen blocker?

Thanks!
There would be nothing wrong with taking the two products together if that's what you wanted to do, but I wanted to clarify and make sure that you knew that Anabolic Effect doesn't increase estrogen and Letrone is an anti-estrogen that according to their write up is typically used on anabolic cycles, but they're referring to anabolic cycles with things that would normally increase estrogen.