Starting Rad 140 question about stacking

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
48 M 6’5 245 lbs I train 5 days a week with two 30 min run sessions included.
I have two Osta cycles behind me with no issues and now I’m going to run Rad 140 between 10-15mg for 10 weeks.
I always eat at a slight deficit as I want more of an athletic build versus bulk.
Here’s the question. I’m 48 retired from the Army and everything hurts lol. This is why I enjoyed osta was for the tendon/joint health aspects.
can I stack a low dose of osta (10mg) with my Rad to help with the aches and pains? I know they aren’t really synergistic but it really helped my recovery and performance. I appreciate any opinions and for PCT I have Nolva and Clomid on hand ready to go.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not a fan of osta at all but if you liked it then I don't see a reason not to stack it. I'd use a bare minimum of 15mg rad and if it was me I'd be using 30+

I highly recommend something like 4andro or actual testosterone to add here. Especially for the over 40 crowd.

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
Not a fan of osta at all but if you liked it then I don't see a reason not to stack it. I'd use a bare minimum of 15mg rad and if it was me I'd be using 30+

I highly recommend something like 4andro or actual testosterone to add here. Especially for the over 40 crowd.
Yes. I’m going to start working on TRT in August when I see my PCP next.