votum

Awards
  • Established
What should I buy with it?

Swole stack looks good

suresha

Awards
  • Established
can go wrong with dat, that's money well spent.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Trifecta stack would be a good starter as well. Lots of logs for it too.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll go with the swole stack

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess it depends on what you are looking to accomplish from the stack

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can donate it straight to my bank account.....you'll gain like 30lbs of straight lean msucle....muscletech makes the same guartee

but in all honesty, the swole stack is a great option

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's just "a" paycheck i'd probably save it for essentials :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
This^^. I wouldn't spend it all on one stack.

Depending on how much your check is for I'd get something like...

1-2 tubs nutrapro
kilo- creatine mono
kilo- beta-alanine
Fish oil
toco8
-maybe a stim based preworkout like Jack3d or NO Ignite.I recommend giving Hemavol by Iforce a try while it's on sale for 29.99.

I just don't see the SWOLE STACK as being the best bang for YOUR dollar. Seeing how you're 22, how are testboosters going to really benefit you?

I personally feel your money would be better spent on other mass builders.You can raise your natural test levels with diet, training and some toco8. What ever you decide, have fun and enjoy!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
buy everything RIGHT NOW. go to Nutraplanet.com.Then send it to me.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump + Prime + Powerfull (or HGHup) + Appnuts Free Test

or save your check, join USPlabs inner circle and get Pink Magic when it comes out later this month (possibly)

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
id buy miconized creatine for like 10 bucks and more whey.... its really the only thing that is going to ACTUALLY help you. cost vs effectiveness... its the best bet.

i cant explain how many times ive blown nearly my whole paycheck to buy supplements and realized its a waste of money

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. He didn't say that he was going to get another one, did he? :sgrin:

buy everything RIGHT NOW. go to Nutraplanet.com.Then send it to TiM.
Awww... how sweet of you! I'll take it. PM me for addy. :fing02:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
ROFL.

I did expect this when I made the title though :p

I have plenty of the staples :D Check is like 2ish, and there will be many more :p

Yeah, I have though about the age thing, I may not be getting much if I buy some of those stacks, and you are probably right, but I have a large surplus and don't like throwing ALL of my money to the stock monster !

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
buy food. then eat it.
This :usa:

Most people who use supplements just feel good for awhile, but few are eating anywhere near good enough for it to really have an effect.

LiveNDie

Awards
Trifecta stack would be a good starter as well. Lots of logs for it too.
Do not mess with your hormones when in the military unless you want to get disscharged... Your health is everything in the military..

PRIME will do you good bro

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Resveratrol is a great supplement. It has a multitude of benefits, like blocking estrogen. It also stimulates the hpta and testosterone production. It's all natural and even has antioxidant capabilities. Did I mention it supports libido?

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
id buy miconized creatine for like 10 bucks and more whey.... its really the only thing that is going to ACTUALLY help you. cost vs effectiveness... its the best bet.

i cant explain how many times ive blown nearly my whole paycheck to buy supplements and realized its a waste of money

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
This :usa:

Most people who use supplements just feel good for awhile, but few are eating anywhere near good enough for it to really have an effect.
I agree with this. I began eating every two hours and taking estrogen blockers. Let's just say I'm turning onto an animal, a huge beast. I'm buying a lot of new clothes because my old outfits are too small now. Guess that sustain alpha LV is paying off.

ekdevil

Awards
justeat and slimcharles are correct.only thing you can add that'll actually help aside from creatine and whey is maybe ECA if you need a stim or a fatburner.do something else with your $.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
justeat and slimcharles are correct.only thing you can add that'll actually help aside from creatine and whey is maybe ECA if you need a stim or a fatburner.do something else with your $.
Stating that the only thing to help you reach your goals is creatine and whey is an entirely ignorant approach. There are many proven supplements out there besides creatine and whey, many of them which I have tried and learned to love. Sure, I started with creatine when I was 16... But have since found better compounds. Whey can help when you aren't getting enough protein in your diet, but steak and other real meats are worth much more.

I think you should do some more research before making under-educated statements.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Monohydrate, GPLC, b-Alanine, Whey, BCAAs

During the span of the previous half century of applied sciences and nutraceutical development and consumer offerings in the post-PH ban era, nothing aside from the aforementioned five additives have been demonstrated in controlled peer reviewed and published repetitive research to impart any appreciably significant muscle mass and total body composition change in dynamic.

Just as an opinion based on many and ongoing years of research and self administration, competition, and varying levels of formal and informal education/certifications along with correspondence with many industry leaders and professionals, I would be hard pressed to advocate squandering your paychecks on anything aside from effective and proven supplements; not hype injected hyperbole that feeds the self perpetuating machinery of the advertisement suffocated supplement construct.

Best of luck in all your endeavoring to accrue muscle! AM is a supplement sponsored and subsidized forum interlaced with many wide-eyed and unassuming renewable resources in the form of potential customers living in Placeboville, so I am positive my post will receive some negative feedback... But I am sincerely trying to help. I truly wish all those years ago when I embarked on my own trek someone would have allowed me the immeasurable advantage of saving my paychecks and being able to later in life devote my wisely managed and amassed finances toward home ownership and the multitude of other worthy investments.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
trifecta never ran it, swole stack is pretty solid,

i also liek a combination between Testopro, Sustain alpha, and dermacrine.... pretty well rounded stack

slimcharles

Banned
Awards
Stating that the only thing to help you reach your goals is creatine and whey is an entirely ignorant approach. There are many proven supplements out there besides creatine and whey, many of them which I have tried and learned to love. Sure, I started with creatine when I was 16... But have since found better compounds. Whey can help when you aren't getting enough protein in your diet, but steak and other real meats are worth much more.

I think you should do some more research before making under-educated statements.
Unless your are talking about AAS or PH's there are no other supplements proven to build muscle aside from creatine and whey.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Fact: I'm going to run Methyl 1-d later, and you should to.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
CELL-TECH

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Unless your are talking about AAS or PH's there are no other supplements proven to build muscle aside from creatine and whey.
How about formestane? It's an AI with androgenic properties.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Muahaha new MT thread. I hope not. lol.

Yeah I want some m-1d

Grimninja117

Grimninja117

Awards
Don't know if it's been said yet or not, or if you've ran it before, but you can try the new Free Test + HGHup stack.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
So this dude in my gym (the trainer I think) offered to write me up a plan after I told him I was trying to bulk and one of the scales said 172 and the other said 180 (LOL) I got talking with him and mentioned the Supps I am using, and he said to try some cell-mass or something (bsn) I told him I don't really like bsn and muscletech because they are sort of fake, and he told me as long as it is bsn or muscletech it is legit. Those are the only things they sell here...so I will reserve my judgement until I see what he writes up, but damn, it's no wonder companies like those two are so big, advertising is king sometimes (Apple for example)

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
If he's recommending Muscle Tech and BSN, I'd be looking for a different trainer.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I know right. I was like....I have to go to work now.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I know right. I was like....I have to go to work now.
Haha, ya you def. don't need to be taking any advise from that guy..

I like the Formestane suggestion. Try to get your hands on Formex if you can. I know some online-retailers still have it overseas.

I know I'm biased, but that seriously gave me the best results out of anything I've taken before in that short amount of time.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
So this dude in my gym (the trainer I think) offered to write me up a plan after I told him I was trying to bulk and one of the scales said 172 and the other said 180 (LOL) I got talking with him and mentioned the Supps I am using, and he said to try some cell-mass or something (bsn) I told him I don't really like bsn and muscletech because they are sort of fake, and he told me as long as it is bsn or muscletech it is legit. Those are the only things they sell here...so I will reserve my judgement until I see what he writes up, but damn, it's no wonder companies like those two are so big, advertising is king sometimes (Apple for example)
I would LOVE to sit down and speak with, let alone see a picture of, this trainer who is so shamelessly plugging his own gym's products and claiming they are legit (cough cough, BSN Cell Mass, law suits). What a tool... I cannot stand the absolutely hopeless majority of personal trainers with their polos tucked into their warm up pants weighing all of 100 pounds soaking wet, and their constant ora of superiority and arrogant ignorance springing from their ability to pass some pay-for-certification test.

Just stuck to the original 'fabulous five' supplements I outlined, and you can rest assured you are not making veritable donations of your paychecks.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I cannot stand the absolutely hopeless majority of personal trainers with their polos tucked into their warm up pants weighing all of 100 pounds soaking wet, and their constant ora of superiority and ignorance.
:werd:

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Haha, ya you def. don't need to be taking any advise from that guy..

I like the Formestane suggestion. Try to get your hands on Formex if you can. I know some online-retailers still have it overseas.

I know I'm biased, but that seriously gave me the best results out of anything I've taken before in that short amount of time.
There's also Formestane LV, by primordial performance. Check those 2 products out.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I saw the dude eating ice cream in the chow hall lol.

He is like 6'3" 230 I'd say, big but not ripped at all.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
Creatine Monohydrate, GPLC, b-Alanine, Whey, BCAAs

During the span of the previous half century of applied sciences and nutraceutical development and consumer offerings in the post-PH ban era, nothing aside from the aforementioned five additives have been demonstrated in controlled peer reviewed and published repetitive research to impart any appreciably significant muscle mass and total body composition change in dynamic.

Just as an opinion based on many and ongoing years of research and self administration, competition, and varying levels of formal and informal education/certifications along with correspondence with many industry leaders and professionals, I would be hard pressed to advocate squandering your paychecks on anything aside from effective and proven supplements; not hype injected hyperbole that feeds the self perpetuating machinery of the advertisement suffocated supplement construct.

Best of luck in all your endeavoring to accrue muscle! AM is a supplement sponsored and subsidized forum interlaced with many wide-eyed and unassuming renewable resources in the form of potential customers living in Placeboville, so I am positive my post will receive some negative feedback... But I am sincerely trying to help. I truly wish all those years ago when I embarked on my own trek someone would have allowed me the immeasurable advantage of saving my paychecks and being able to later in life devote my wisely managed and amassed finances toward home ownership and the multitude of other worthy investments.
^^^Honest and helpful response

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Screw Halo broooooo, take Gakic Hardcoreeee... it increases your strength 41.5% you know.
try it out yourself, put your max weight on the bar/ bang a rep/ eat some gakic/ rest 5 minutes/ increase the weight 41%/ rep it out again ... you might wanna keep a spotter handy haha

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
agreed. Of course there are a few supplements that of course deff help you, but on the basis of COST VS EFFECTIVENESS, creatine and protein are really the best.

Sure, spending 80 bucks on an over-advertised "propietary blend" of simple cheap ingredients will give you an amazing placebo affect, and will probably add on a few lbs... but if u invested 80 bucks on creatine and protein it would last months and undoubtedly give you more gains.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
also... if that trainer was only selling those two brands chances are those brands are paying for that company to endorse them. Anyone who knows anything wouldnt willingly promote only those brands

shizz702

shizz702

Awards

Well said.