so i decided to try Osta Sarm

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
day 11: 12.5mg, today it is ON. I am feeling pumped and harder all over. During my workout, I noticed bigtime pumps that only come from steroids. I noticed my veins were popping out a bit more. I noticed a slight improvement in both my strength and recovery. My workout was excellent and left me with a mild feeling of euphoria.

I have such a poor history of responding to anabolics but so far i am very impressed... I mean if this keeps up then ostarine will most certainly have exceeded my expectations. In the past i have noticed steroids more as they kick in and then the affects seemed to die out so I hope this is not the case here but only time will tell.

recap: pumps, hardness, vascularity, endurance. I am pretty psyched. 12.5mg! I don't know why people are doing 25-50mg, I have read as many logs as I can and I think it's vastly diminishing returns past 15mg or so.

cpekz

Awards
Sounds like this stuff is pretty promising. I can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for the updates Unreal, and keep them gains comin'.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
OK unreal I am liking the positive response so far, I have been waiting to see some more forum vets run this before I dive in too, but very close to buying 2 bottles for myself...

I haven't seen anyone run this yet while cutting, so if you start getting mass and strength gains that is great

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
OK unreal I am liking the positive response so far, I have been waiting to see some more forum vets run this before I dive in too, but very close to buying 2 bottles for myself...

I haven't seen anyone run this yet while cutting, so if you start getting mass and strength gains that is great
you going to run the osta sarm or the s4?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unrizzle told ya ostarine would treat you well :p

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
day 11: 12.5mg, today it is ON. I am feeling pumped and harder all over. During my workout, I noticed bigtime pumps that only come from steroids. I noticed my veins were popping out a bit more. I noticed a slight improvement in both my strength and recovery. My workout was excellent and left me with a mild feeling of euphoria.

I have such a poor history of responding to anabolics but so far i am very impressed... I mean if this keeps up then ostarine will most certainly have exceeded my expectations. In the past i have noticed steroids more as they kick in and then the affects seemed to die out so I hope this is not the case here but only time will tell.

recap: pumps, hardness, vascularity, endurance. I am pretty psyched. 12.5mg! I don't know why people are doing 25-50mg, I have read as many logs as I can and I think it's vastly diminishing returns past 15mg or so.
Yes, it takes a bit longer than the s4 to kick in.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I have been running MK-2866 on my PCT and I love it. loaded the first week at 25mg a day and then 15mg each day after the first week. My strength is actually going up. I've hit a few different PRs. PRs on PCT! Love it. Almost every single lift has gone up. Except for my flat bench oddly. I've lost 2 reps on 225 flat. I was repping out 14 during my cycle and now I'm down to 12. But on the Hammer Strength seated incline chest press machine I've hit a PR each week for the last 3 weeks. Weird.

I have lost a a few pounds though over the last 2.5 weeks. Probably like 3 or so.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Unreal, I didn't follow that massive log you were running before, so how is the cutting going since then, are you doing as much cardio, more or less???

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm doing significantly more cardio now. I am doing an all out cut. My weight is down to about 209 today.

day 12: 12.5mg, started to come down with some kind of sickness but I went to the gym anyway and still had an OK workout and I'm feeling a little better now. Definitely a bad time to start getting sick. All I can report from the ostarine is that my muscles are feeling very hard and dense. Not really looking more full but I probably shouldn't expect that on a cut with my limited carbs. Certainly hard and dense though.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
don't get sick on us, I want to see this to the end, in full!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Unreal my friend looking good in here... might have to add this to the last 2 wks and pct from my 20 wk 800mg/wk test and 600mg/wk deca run that so far has yielded 23lbs and on wk 15... this sounds like the perfect addition to PCT.

Have you found any blood work that shows it doesnt suppress natty test levels?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
shcwellington had bloods taken. I don't think he posted any of his exact values but his conclusion was it wasn't suppressive or liver toxic.

cpekz

Awards
Which if that's true, then it sounds like a perfect compound to run in between cycles and/or during PCT to keep/add gains. This stuff looks promising, and like I said before I'm very excited to start running it. I'll start either Saturday or Monday. Lookin good Unreal, fight the sickness!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

cpekz

Awards
You gonna be logging it? :)
Definitely :D It probably won't be a full blown log, but I'm gonna keep it updated on a daily basis. The real log starts when I go into my Epi/Katana/T3/Clen cycle in a few months :sgrin:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Schwell got bw done while on osta that showed his test in the 700's. Others have gotten bloodwork also showing that it is nonsuppressive.

thanks for the well wishes, I am feeling better today, I still have a sore throat but i feel mostly better. So,

Day 13: 12.5mg, did some back, strength was noticably up since last time I worked back. For example i did weighted pullups putting the v-grip around the bar and did bw*30, 50*15, 85*8, 105*4. Pretty good and my weight was down to a lowly 207 today.
Strength gains while cutting, nuff said.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Schwell got bw done while on osta that showed his test in the 700's. Others have gotten bloodwork also showing that it is nonsuppressive.

thanks for the well wishes, I am feeling better today, I still have a sore throat but i feel mostly better. So,

Day 13: 12.5mg, did some back, strength was noticably up since last time I worked back. For example i did weighted pullups putting the v-grip around the bar and did bw*30, 50*15, 85*8, 105*4. Pretty good and my weight was down to a lowly 207 today.
30 pullups, that's pretty good, no matter how strong you are that is good

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
using the v-bar for pullups makes them easier and the ROM isn't as big either

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks good logging here, been following this on boards and google. How many guys have used the MK (board sponsor) and give it a thumbs-up? Kinda sparse posting on this.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ostarine didnt effect my test levels in a positive or negative way
its gtg

i will be using it in my pct as im cutting at the tail end of my cycle and osta will help with mass...if i focking gain any...its day 10 of dbol and ive gained about 5lbs

wtf

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
finally on day 15 bumping the dose a tiny bit

day 15: 15mg and nothing new to report really. I am starting to cut pretty hard at this point. Worked legs today, good endurance. Took this pic when I was done:

cpekz

Awards
Nice! I just started mine today. It tastes like hot garbage, I know everyone said it would but it still took me by surprise lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
day 17: 15mg
This stuff is nice but it's certainly mild. There's no gigantic pumps or mind blowing vascularity like I would get from SD of course. But there's a muscular hardness that definitely feels unnatural, and when I train the pumps come out a bit better and my recovery between sets is better. I'm cutting/recomping right now (losing weight super slowly) but my training is so crazy it's hard to tell how my strength is doing cuz I am doing so many sets/reps I don't keep track of most of it. But I feel like it is going pretty good.
Looking in the mirror I am looking pretty jacked. I'd call it 7% bodyfat. Got striations and separation all over. Last night i looked at my abs in the mirror and there were veins spidering throughout them. In the gym when I get a pump, it looks pretty sick.
Cool to think that the only thing I'm on is a SARM and i'm getting no sides.

Really liking this stuff so far. Might stay on it a while longer and see what I can accomplish "naturally" cuz I guess I still am natural when I'm on it ;).

oh BTW i know i already linked to my 50$ in NTBM supps contest... so far we have exactly ONE contest entry and he is going to take the 50$... Anyone else wants a stab at it now is the time:
http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/f2/win-free-supps-unreals-leg-appreciation-contest-8493.html

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
damn source i wanna use keeps selling out within a day or two of getting stock in... hopefully i'll be able to grab some on the 20th to use during pct

logs looking good, nice wheels... wish I had the determination to get to 7%! maybe 2011will be the year!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Unreal you ever use bodyfat calipers? Not sure how accurate they would be but at least you can spot track progress, but the mirror is always best. I have used them and they seem to work pretty good, but I have never been to really low bf% levels. All this Osta hype going around just put my order in

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
Unreal you ever use bodyfat calipers? Not sure how accurate they would be but at least you can spot track progress, but the mirror is always best. I have used them and they seem to work pretty good, but I have never been to really low bf% levels. All this Osta hype going around just put my order in
Great thread, lots of good info. He really help lower body fat.

I started back today at 12.5mgs. I need it after this holiday season.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Money doesn't make the man... quads do! :)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 17: 15mg
This stuff is nice but it's certainly mild. There's no gigantic pumps or mind blowing vascularity like I would get from SD of course. But there's a muscular hardness that definitely feels unnatural, and when I train the pumps come out a bit better and my recovery between sets is better. I'm cutting/recomping right now (losing weight super slowly) but my training is so crazy it's hard to tell how my strength is doing cuz I am doing so many sets/reps I don't keep track of most of it. But I feel like it is going pretty good.
Looking in the mirror I am looking pretty jacked. I'd call it 7% bodyfat. Got striations and separation all over. Last night i looked at my abs in the mirror and there were veins spidering throughout them. In the gym when I get a pump, it looks pretty sick.
Cool to think that the only thing I'm on is a SARM and i'm getting no sides.

Really liking this stuff so far. Might stay on it a while longer and see what I can accomplish "naturally" cuz I guess I still am natural when I'm on it ;).

I know your cutting and not getting alot of carbs, but do you feel that if you upped the dosage a little your results would be more dramatic?? or not??

RichKid

Awards
What do you guys think about taking this permanently?

I am on the 6th week of my 8 week cycle of this stuff and loving it I don't want to stop haha. If it isnt suppressive or toxic to the liver (pretty much has no known side effects) maybe this could actually be safe to be taken year round.

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
What do you guys think about taking this permanently?

I am on the 6th week of my 8 week cycle of this stuff and loving it I don't want to stop haha. If it isnt suppressive or toxic to the liver (pretty much has no known side effects) maybe this could actually be safe to be taken year round.
I wouldn't take it year round. Maybe 8 week cycles.

What dose are you running.

RichKid

Awards
I wouldn't take it year round. Maybe 8 week cycles.

What dose are you running.
12.5mg ed. So far it's gone great.

Problem is there isnt any long term studies on this stuff but i dont see how it could harm you if taken year round but i could be wrong.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
That's a dangerous road. Myostatin upregulates after a while anyway. 8 on 4 off would be as aggressive as I'd go.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This doesn't seem too worth it to run alone for its price tag.

But, it's PCT potential to sustain gains gives me a hard on...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking 6 on 4 off. I read a log where a guy was going to do 8 weeks but he stopped at 6 cuz he gains slowed down. All anabolics are like that, you can't keep making gains forever.

Oya @ Vidapreta I had forgot to answer your question. I dunno how my results would change if i upped the dose. I don't expect there would be a big difference. Osta is doing its thing and I doubt raising the dose will suddenly make my vascularity shoot out and my strength start exploding... I have read as many logs as I could find and the difference between 12.5mg and 25mg to me wasn't really worth it. I would rather have my bottle last twice as long.

Now I may still try bumping it up to 25mg for a while but I am not expecting much of a difference.

I have been trying to do 15mg ed now so maybe in a week I will try another dose bump. But I'm not too concerned about it... I saw people getting great results who were using 8mg ed.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I know your cutting and not getting alot of carbs, but do you feel that if you upped the dosage a little your results would be more dramatic?? or not??
I think russianstar ran his up to 25mg a day and he said he had issues with heart palpitations while doing cardio.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oya @ Vidapreta I had forgot to answer your question. I dunno how my results would change if i upped the dose. I don't expect there would be a big difference. Osta is doing its thing and I doubt raising the dose will suddenly make my vascularity shoot out and my strength start exploding... I have read as many logs as I could find and the difference between 12.5mg and 25mg to me wasn't really worth it. I would rather have my bottle last twice as long.

Now I may still try bumping it up to 25mg for a while but I am not expecting much of a difference.

I have been trying to do 15mg ed now so maybe in a week I will try another dose bump. But I'm not too concerned about it... I saw people getting great results who were using 8mg ed.
I think russianstar ran his up to 25mg a day and he said he had issues with heart palpitations while doing cardio.

Yeah I guess there is a point where upping the dose is only increasing side effects without any real increase in gains.

Maradona

Awards
Osta, ostarine, SARM S-1, MK2866, whatever you want to call it

I call is Osta Sarm because people generally figure out that it's a sarm and it's the osta one and not S4

Got this one because the consensus seems to be that it's better than S4. And no vision problems.

Day 6 today I'll update later.
You guys need to stop calling Ostarine aka MK-2866 ( osta-sarm ) S-1 because IT IS NOT!

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
:welcome2: We sorted that out a while ago, but thanks for the insight.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
This doesn't seem too worth it to run alone for its price tag.

But, it's PCT potential to sustain gains gives me a hard on...
The price is <$1 per day from a couple places - No support supps needed, its a hell of a lot better than furazadrol or 11-oxo or any number of bull**** stick and berry products. Obviously Epi and Superdrol (and i guess bola now too) are going to produce more dramatic muscular gains, but this isn't that far off the clip for halodrol.

Not to jump down your throat, but if there aren't any sides - what would you rather spend your supp dollar on?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
The price is <$1 per day from a couple places - No support supps needed, its a hell of a lot better than furazadrol or 11-oxo or any number of bull**** stick and berry products. Obviously Epi and Superdrol (and i guess bola now too) are going to produce more dramatic muscular gains, but this isn't that far off the clip for halodrol.

Not to jump down your throat, but if there aren't any sides - what would you rather spend your supp dollar on?
this.
gimme osta.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I ran Ostarine 12.5/ED for 8 weeks and ran a blood test and everything appeared to be normal, including test.
I stopped at 8 weeks, but I am really curious if my gains slowed down at 8 weeks as well. That seems hard to quantify. I have no idea...
I wonder if using Benadryl would be any benefit, or the cycle and break times. I do not have the medical background, but I am hoping that someone who does can guesstimate for us to try?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Benadryl? Isn't that used to clear beta-2 receptors? I don't think that has anything to do with androgen receptors...

Day 19: 15mg, so I am liking this stuff, I got a good pump and felt really solid during my workout as usual. Definitely that on-cycle feeling. Strength is doing as good as I can hope considering my calorie deficit.
I was 206.5 pounds today which is the lowest weigh-in I've had since 2008. It's weird though because I don't look this small, somehow I'm still looking big lol..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good sh*t unreal.

Keep shreddin up brah!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
solid update brother!! this looks promising!

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
nice log bro...im interested in trying this stuff when i get some cash together