so i decided to try Osta Sarm

Dc88888

Awards
Jokes jokes, not goin to walmart, really want to get my hands on this stuff though, I would try a ph or something stronger but I'm on probation and I'm worried about false positves, so I just want to order some of this off a legit site that ain't burnin me.. Any help, please pm me because I can't yet.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Are you joking with the bumps?

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i'd bump a thread every minute if i typed in engrish.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A little update, around 12 years after the original thread…

Stopped cycling for the last 12 years. Bad news in that I no longer resemble my avatar, currently 228 and guessing 22% BF. I maintained great shape and strength naturally for about half of this period but but in the latter half careerism was my priority. Good news in that I’ve maintained a solid base and have a home gym now so I can get killer workouts while blasting my music…

cutting back to shape with the following
1) Ostarine 12.5mg daily
2) Cardarine 10mg daily
3) [plan to add ibutamoren around week 5]

I’m on day 11 and I had to revisit my earlier notes but the results are exactly as before. Ostarine produces great muscle hardness and improved pumps. Muscle volumization obvious within the first week despite the cut. Good strength and endurance in the gym. Already have more defined bicep peaks and chest/shoulders are looking fuller. A couple veins more prominent than before

i feel the compound is underrated, i spent 12 years with the grueling effort:gain ratio of a natty so these effects are fantastically appreciated.

Will post more updates as I continue.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hopefully no one minds me logging the ostarine cut stack again (for the second time in one thread!)

day 12 and weight is down 2 pounds while strength is up. Added 2 reps to my incline DB presses and my weighted dips jumped up 15 pounds. Intra-workout recovery is great and I was able to generally increase my cadence. I also feel that recovery between workouts has slightly reduced.
this was my best workout in a very long time despite being down in weight. Very, very exciting after years of stagnation

cheers,
Unreal

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hopefully no one minds me logging the ostarine cut stack again (for the second time in one thread!)

day 12 and weight is down 2 pounds while strength is up. Added 2 reps to my incline DB presses and my weighted dips jumped up 15 pounds. Intra-workout recovery is great and I was able to generally increase my cadence. I also feel that recovery between workouts has slightly reduced.
this was my best workout in a very long time despite being down in weight. Very, very exciting after years of stagnation

cheers,
Unreal
I think it's very interesting log considering your break and will provide some useful info on Ostarine. Are you going to do bloods at the end? Welcome back by the way.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ll get blood work at the end

im on day 16 and down 5 pounds while strength is slowly going up on all lifts, just way better workouts, pumps and recovery

visible body recomp, lots of cell volumization is obvious in arms and shoulders and midsection already looks leaner.
This is just super low dose stuff 12.5 Ostarine and 10.0 cardarine. I’m looking for an edge while I put in the work not trying to have the compounds do the work for me. I mention that last part because while researching Sarms recently there’s a lot of idiots who don’t know how to train yet and they’d doing excessive quadruple sarms stacks for 12 weeks

the more reading I’ve done the more apparent it is that there’s a huge amount of racketeering funneling nooby readers towards certain Sarm sources and casting doubt on others. And a lot of noobs (and probably kids) being directed to taking huge stacks to push sales from certain sources. It’s unfortunate.
Edit: this is happening across the internet not AM

Last edited:
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There’s this notion that ostarine is so weak as to be useless. And yeah for some people and for experienced AAS users it can be totally true.

but one unfortunate consequence of this narrative is the noob readers (or poser posters with fake stat lines) are getting it in their heads to jump straight into stuff like YK11 stacked with LGD (and a few other things). The fact that their response will differ from people who have cycled their physique up is not evident many of them.

just my observations after searching for Sarms across several major steroid boards and reading across a few thousand posts.

me and my buddy both appear to get gains from ostarine “as advertised” and my physique was plenty cycled up as of the original log posts.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine definitely does something, especially in a low test environment. I had used many DS cycles and used ~30mg for a period with some DHEA and it was definitely an edge going into a powerlifting meet years ago. Not the kind of firepower that a proper oral AAS would have given, but I was more muscular/full with better recovery.

That being said, I had some bloods on just 5mg from Olympus Labs and it was still hitting my lipids significantly, same as any other oral. So it’s not really healthier, cardiovascular-wise. And some folks have reported high liver enzymes too, so it’s not really less risk than many compounds. But it is cheap and it does do something if you have it.

I’ve also heard it gets much better at 50mg daily like a traditional oral dosage, from just one anecdote, but I’ve not tried this.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ostarine definitely does something, especially in a low test environment. I had used many DS cycles and used ~30mg for a period with some DHEA and it was definitely an edge going into a powerlifting meet years ago. Not the kind of firepower that a proper oral AAS would have given, but I was more muscular/full with better recovery.

That being said, I had some bloods on just 5mg from Olympus Labs and it was still hitting my lipids significantly, same as any other oral. So it’s not really healthier, cardiovascular-wise. And some folks have reported high liver enzymes too, so it’s not really less risk than many compounds. But it is cheap and it does do something if you have it.

I’ve also heard it gets much better at 50mg daily like a traditional oral dosage, from just one anecdote, but I’ve not tried this.
Good point. Ostarine does appear to elevate LDL even at low dose range. I found Lgd 4033 less harsh on lipids although it did lower my Hdl slightly.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I suppose the bloodwork will tell. The significant impact at 5 mg is fairly surprising given the low dose, I’ve never even seen it run that low. People are running it at 50mg which by extrapolation should annihilate a lipid profile but i haven’t read about this yet.

What I’m finding that’s subtle but really really remarkable is the anabolism. I trained 6 times in the last 7 days, and I haven’t done that since I was on Superdrol 12 years ago, and bulking. I’ve added weight, reworked my routine to add volume, and I’m still getting LESS sore for much less time. It’s easy to miss and if you don’t adapt your training you wouldn’t even be able to benefit from this. But I go for a “rolling” workout routine and whenever a muscle group feels fully recovered I go hammer it again. I expect if I can continue like this I’ll be able to eke out impressive strength gains while cutting.

all this said, I’m a fan of figuring out what works for you and sticking to it. Obviously after so many years “unaided” I’m finding the compound just marvelous but it seems to get overlooked.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I suppose the bloodwork will tell. The significant impact at 5 mg is fairly surprising given the low dose, I’ve never even seen it run that low. People are running it at 50mg which by extrapolation should annihilate a lipid profile but i haven’t read about this yet.

What I’m finding that’s subtle but really really remarkable is the anabolism. I trained 6 times in the last 7 days, and I haven’t done that since I was on Superdrol 12 years ago, and bulking. I’ve added weight, reworked my routine to add volume, and I’m still getting LESS sore for much less time. It’s easy to miss and if you don’t adapt your training you wouldn’t even be able to benefit from this. But I go for a “rolling” workout routine and whenever a muscle group feels fully recovered I go hammer it again. I expect if I can continue like this I’ll be able to eke out impressive strength gains while cutting.

all this said, I’m a fan of figuring out what works for you and sticking to it. Obviously after so many years “unaided” I’m finding the compound just marvelous but it seems to get overlooked.
You like it better than superdrol?

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
A little update, around 12 years after the original thread…

Stopped cycling for the last 12 years. Bad news in that I no longer resemble my avatar, currently 228 and guessing 22% BF. I maintained great shape and strength naturally for about half of this period but but in the latter half careerism was my priority. Good news in that I’ve maintained a solid base and have a home gym now so I can get killer workouts while blasting my music…

cutting back to shape with the following
1) Ostarine 12.5mg daily
2) Cardarine 10mg daily
3) [plan to add ibutamoren around week 5]

I’m on day 11 and I had to revisit my earlier notes but the results are exactly as before. Ostarine produces great muscle hardness and improved pumps. Muscle volumization obvious within the first week despite the cut. Good strength and endurance in the gym. Already have more defined bicep peaks and chest/shoulders are looking fuller. A couple veins more prominent than before

i feel the compound is underrated, i spent 12 years with the grueling effort:gain ratio of a natty so these effects are fantastically appreciated.

Will post more updates as I continue.
Oh damn blast from the past! Did anyone ever win that contest?

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
There’s this notion that ostarine is so weak as to be useless. And yeah for some people and for experienced AAS users it can be totally true.

but one unfortunate consequence of this narrative is the noob readers (or poser posters with fake stat lines) are getting it in their heads to jump straight into stuff like YK11 stacked with LGD (and a few other things). The fact that their response will differ from people who have cycled their physique up is not evident many of them.

just my observations after searching for Sarms across several major steroid boards and reading across a few thousand posts.

me and my buddy both appear to get gains from ostarine “as advertised” and my physique was plenty cycled up as of the original log posts.
I loved ostarine at 10-15 mg’s. Kinda reminds me of msten at the same dosage.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How do you compare to Superdrol? It’s like an underrated eco car vs a drag racer

I would only use SD to bridge into long term injectables to keep able gains but ostarine can likely attain Superdrols standalone, keepable benefits, they would just be realized over a greater timeframe. Consider a SD (kind of stupid) standalone cycle for 4 weeks and then imagine what is kept at week 12. Then imagine Ostarine 12 weeks and we are assuming that’s overwhelmingly keepable.

I could just be really sensitive after so much time off but people who know me would recall really shitty responses to Halodrol, Epistane for example and I loved SD because it worked. Well Ostarine definitely works for me

What I can add going thru week 3 at 12.5 Osta and 10 cardarine is I feel like my cardiovascular capacity has doubled, my recovery is absolutely incomparable to my natural state, my strength has been going up every week. My physique is clearly sculpting out of my mushy state and I’m seeing a slow return of my vascularity.

clearly it’s accelerated by muscle memory and I’ve been training and dieting like a bodybuilder but I would honestly say my progress rate is exceeding my expectations. Probably by 30-50%

Last edited:
UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh damn blast from the past! Did anyone ever win that contest?
Sup JB. You been around for a while 😎. I don’t see a whole lot of old faces here

The gym contest? We won it

Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
Sup JB. You been around for a while 😎. I don’t see a whole lot of old faces here

The gym contest? We won it
Yeah I’m not on here too much anymore either. Now that most everything is illegal and there’s no more “old school aas” section. 🤷‍♂️
I took around 2 years off gear to focus on triathlon. Became an Ironman. So now on trt and pop in every now and again. Good to see you back at it brother. 💪

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m sorry this is my last post bumping the thread from 2010 where it’s embarrassingly titled Osta Sarm instead of ostarine

I will make a thread in the log or research section but wanted to keep getting my thoughts down

4th week mk2866 12.5mg, and cardarine 10mg, 2nd week Mk677 12.5mg (plan to run 6mo)
Down 6 pounds, weight loss stopped I think from the 677 giving water. No hunger from MK but I can tell the BP elevated slightly I can feel it in my temples
Muscle fullness is fantastic considering I’m below maintenance and these muscles are starving. Having a little bit of lost vascularity emerge.
Hardness platuead, probably part from really nailing my diet in the last two weeks and cleaning up carbs but also I think I’m saturated on 12.5mg of Ostarine and considering to up the dose.
Endurance is through the roof, my workouts are mashing calories
Strength gains continue but at a clipped pace. Partly it’s just the intra-workout recovery adding reps more so than force production…

Last edited:
Jbryfit1

Jbryfit1

Awards
I’m sorry this is my last post bumping the thread from 2010 where it’s embarrassingly titled Osta Sarm instead of ostarine

I will make a thread in the log or research section but wanted to keep getting my thoughts down

4th week mk2866 12.5mg, and cardarine 10mg, 2nd week Mk677 12.5mg (plan to run 6mo)
Down 6 pounds, weight loss stopped I think from the 677 giving water. No hunger from MK but I can tell the BP elevated slightly I can feel it in my temples
Muscle fullness is fantastic considering I’m below maintenance and these muscles are starving. Having a little bit of lost vascularity emerge.
Hardness platuead, probably part from really nailing my diet in the last two weeks and cleaning up carbs but also I think I’m saturated on 12.5mg of Ostarine and considering to up the dose.
Endurance is through the roof, my workouts are mashing calories
Strength gains continue but at a clipped pace. Partly it’s just the intra-workout recovery adding reps more so than force production…
Link that thread.
Mk causes my gyno to flare up, so keep an eye on that. I was running 15mg e/d for a few months then dropped to 10mg e/d for a few months. I’ve stopped it completely now and am trying to get things under control.

have you tried s23 yet? I liked it better than osta.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You might also not feel as hard if you are retaining some water from the Mk (just a thought).

Mk causes my gyno to flare up, so keep an eye on that. I was running 15mg e/d for a few months then dropped to 10mg e/d for a few months. I’ve stopped it completely now and am trying to get things under control.
Same. It actually gave me gyno on my left side, and that is the node that I have problems with in response to the prolactin pathway. Right side could get away with much more.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@JB/Hyde Good news is that I am now immune to Gyno I had surgery years ago. One of the best decisions of my life, had residual flareups that would keep happening natural (like diet and sleep related), life is better now.
But MK-induced prolactin might explain the dip in libido.

New thread
Got the new log linked^