SNS GLYCOPHASE! YOU WAITED, WE PERFECTED AND DELIVERED!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to throw my name in here as well.

37 years old. Been training since my early teens. Have tried MANY products in this genre and this profile has me quite intrigued.

As always, I will give a detailed log with very honest feedback.

I appreciate the opportunity. :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

37 years old. Been training since my early teens. Have tried MANY products in this genre and this profile has me quite intrigued.

Idk. I think there's a post count requirement...

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Jiigzz some know it all on my Facebook group. It's a private group i made "All things bodybuilding" ...let me know if you want in. We could use some people with real knowledge and not the "No supplements work, only gear does" approach.

Are the apps for US res. only?

Yeah I'll have to sell it for $60 by the time i pay for shipping etc. Just how it is.

Our supps cost at least 4x more than what they do in the states. I was loving life when i was in NYC for a week. i brought home tubs of protein haha!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nope ;)

Idk. I think there's a post count requirement...
Yep ;)

Jiigzz some know it all on my Facebook group. It's a private group i made "All things bodybuilding" ...let me know if you want in. We could use some people with real knowledge and not the "No supplements work, only gear does" approach.

Are the apps for US res. only?

Yeah I'll have to sell it for $60 by the time i pay for shipping etc. Just how it is.

Our supps cost at least 4x more than what they do in the states. I was loving life when i was in NYC for a week. i brought home tubs of protein haha!
US only man... sorry...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FREE ****!!!!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*STUFF lol

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
Even if i pay for shipping?!?!? lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cut the sleeves off and they become 1500% more anabolic. Fact.
I'm going to need to see some peer reviewed studies on that. Randomized double blind studies.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice apps so far guys.

Somebody has to send me some pop tarts
You don't have access to pop tarts or????

Any chances on a few samples? I don't want to log an entire bottle and find out it doesn't agree with my stomach and have you guys down one bottle, and someone else the opportunity o properly log an entire bottle for you.
Sorry bud, didn't see I missed this! No samples at this time.

Even if i pay for shipping?!?!? lol
Drop an app!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Drop an app!
This plus agmatine and citrulline.... explosive pumps.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, here's the deal. I'm going to give heavy appetite a chance to get an app in and then we'll deliberate, pick some winners and get you guys going!

However, everyone is a winner with SNS SO after I announce the winners the other applicants AT THE TIME OF CLOSING lol will be getting some free SNS goodies for participating.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Experience: 11 yrs
What you'll be running concurrently (no fat burners): Orange Triad Anabeta elite ArA GMS

Caloric intake scheme: Leangains/IF
How you plan on using: Prior to largest carb meals/experiment with prebed dose
Favorite Carb meal: pizza
Why we should pick you: I've run glycobol, recompadrol, md ultimate gda as well as NA-R-ALA, gymnema sylvestre, chromium polynicotinate, and cinnamon extract all independently. I "get" GDAs and have plenty to compare against.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Alright, here's the deal. I'm going to give heavy appetite a chance to get an app in and then we'll deliberate, pick some winners and get you guys going!

However, everyone is a winner with SNS SO after I announce the winners the other applicants AT THE TIME OF CLOSING lol will be getting some free SNS goodies for participating.
And to think we couldn't get more apps in here. These people are just lazy... Who doesn't love free swag and the chance to log a new product?

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
WOO! Gimme 5 min! Doing it now...

Glutes crossed.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my bottle today!! Hell yeahhhh

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my bottle today!! Hell yeahhhh
What??? I can't wait to go home from the fire station!!! Yes!!!

There's no place like home
There's no place like home
They're no place like home!!!

Uhhhh... damn :(

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOO! Gimme 5 min! Doing it now...

Glutes crossed.
Alright man after your app this opportunity is closed.

I have to do closing duties etc... we'll deliberate and announce winners tomo! Good luck guys!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I have to do closing duties etc... we'll deliberate and announce winners tomo! Good luck guys!
Woo good luck all! Pop tarts and blizzards all around once those logs go up ha

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards

Experience: 3rd year lifting weights, was a fatty, lost 40kgs, got ripped, got over it. Now i just want to get big as a mofo.

Have owned an online supplement store in Australia for two years until now where it's turning into a Sports Player management, Training, Nutrition and supplement business.

What you'll be running concurrently (no fat burners):

Post workout: WPI, WPC, HWPI blend, 100g of Carbfusion postworkout (Blend of Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Oats and Waxy), BUILD HD creatine, Recover Pro BCAA/EAA matrix.

Intra: Blox by BPI

Pre workout: 3 scoops of Juggernaut (could change pre-workouts by the time i get it.

Bed time: GABA, Glutamine, 700ml of skim milk,half a scoop of WPC and PCT revolution (I'm wet for arimistane)

Caloric intake scheme: 3500-4000 Cals a day, last time i calculated it it was around 40P/50C/10F

How you plan on using: I'd use it with breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (with first bite or however many minutes before it says to and 1-2 caps dependant on dosage)
DEFINITELY USING WITH CHEAT MEALS!!! SOMETHING I CANNOT WAIT FOR! (I also want to ask if its necessary post-workout before your shake?)

Favorite Carb meal: Clean - Wholemeal double beef burgers with sweet potato. Dirty - $50-$60 worth of KFC or McDonalds..usually 5 or so burgers with nuggets and chips (water only, no fizzy drinks)

Why we should pick you: Because i eat carbs like people breathe air, i'm just back from injury (a week ago) and with my heavy appetite i have put on a few kgs, very keen to see what this will do to my waistline/midesction and overall BF when taken continuously with cleaner carbs and a few times a week with dirty filthy cheat meals.

So keen to see and feel the difference with pumps and body comp with a GDA/Nutrient partitioner!!!

All this writing has made me hungry. I'll be waiting by my email refreshing to see if i've won. THANKS!

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards

Done..thanks!

Last edited:
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Only give it to AE14 if he sends me some WF reborn.

:D

Just playing. Good luck guys :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Drop an app!
No pop tarts here...

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Lucky. Seems like such a good product.
Perfection..between that and glycophase should be set with pump lol. if Im not chosen to log, im gunna try glycophase anyways looks great too

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, this thread blew up since I last logged on here!
Twas fed Glycophase and carbs and boom! Blew up....hopefully carbs weren't eaten after midnight...our else we'll have some much larger problems on our hands, shortly...

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be back guys busy morning at the station... STAY TUNED

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I didn't forget about you! Sorry been crazy busy at the station. We had a fire etc BUSY DAY!!

Will post winners when I can!!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guys I didn't forget about you! Sorry been crazy busy at the station. We had a fire etc BUSY DAY!!

Will post winners when I can!!
Were gonna need you guys to brew up an SDA (suspense disposal agent) to ship out as well ha