SNS GLYCOPHASE! YOU WAITED, WE PERFECTED AND DELIVERED!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I take a similar type product and don't eat for a while afterwards sometimes I'll get a headache. So maybe that's could be the problem. Or it also could be something as simple as not drinking enough fluids. A headache could be from anything really.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I haven't had anything more then some light headedness with the first dose or two but nothing since then

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Was just wondering cuz have been drinking more water than usual and havent change supps besides adding that...its pretty much everyday but they arent horrible..prob not related was just getting rid of certain variables

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Awesome stuff

pectus

Awards
Sorry to have not read all the thread. BTW I'm reading some log and I have not found an answer on my curiosity.
And I'm Sorry to speak about another brand/product, but I'd like to know if Glycophase can be considerd/judged like the Genomyx Slinsane (first version)
I loved Slinsale OG as I hate SlinSane v2..

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be somewhat similar to SSv1, due to it having 3 of the 5 same compounds...how similar? Not sure, as I've never used SSv1...I've been really enjoying Glycophase though, fwiw...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using Glycophase, RK 500s, and EBF's Metabolic Powder since last friday. I have had a major cheat weekend including lots of alcohol, crappy food, and sweets. Never gained a pound. In fact I lost 2 since Friday.

Not sure if I am utilizing Glycophase correctly, basically I just take 1 before breakfast and 1 before dinner since those are my largest carb meals.

No bad sides to report.. I do get a little hypo feeling if I wait 40+ mins before eating..

Last edited:
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using Glycophase, RK 500s, and EBF's Metabolic Powder since last friday. I have had a major cheat weekend including lots of alcohol, crappy food, and sweets. Never gained a pound. In fact I lost 2 since Friday.

Not sure if I am utilizing Glycophase correctly, basically I just take 1 before breakfast and 1 before dinner since those are my largest carb meals.

No bad sides to report.. I do go hypo if I wait 40+ mins before eating..
The way you are using it is fine. You could try using Glycophase with your pre meal instead of one or the other times but it really is (IMO) best used when best suits your needs.

Except post workout. That would be wasteful

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The way you are using it is fine. You could try using Glycophase with your pre meal instead of one or the other times but it really is (IMO) best used when best suits your needs.
Yeah the way my work schedule is I never get a pre workout meal..

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No bad sides to report.. I do go hypo if I wait 40+ mins before eating..

Blood sugar may get a little low, but I'm doubting you actually go into hypoglycemia.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blood sugar may get a little low, but I'm doubting you actually go into hypoglycemia.
Nice catch.. should say get hypo feeling.. ie sugar drop.. I'll edit, was at work while writing.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice catch.. should say get hypo feeling.. ie sugar drop.. I'll edit, was at work while writing.
Guess I'm just a stickler for correct terminology. Well plus I know some people with diabetes that have gone into hypoglycemia, and that's a medical emergency.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess I'm just a stickler for correct terminology. Well plus I know some people with diabetes that have gone into hypoglycemia, and that's a medical emergency.
Yeah my mom is diabetic, and so was my grandma. My mom takes a lot of metformin, she was over for a party at our house and I showed her glycophase.. She was like don't mess around with stuff that messes with insulin lol.. I'm 34 and she disapproves of all my supps lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just copped me a bottle. Lets see now good this is

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No bad sides to report.. I do get a little hypo feeling if I wait 40+ mins before eating..
That is how you should use it. Epic stack, probably gonna run it on my next cut. Metabolic Powder looks awesome.