Snag continues his off-season REDEFINing

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thanks guyz
and fu - well yeah usually, but it's been ruff couple last yrs, so i'm just now gettin back on track
out for bigger & better nao! :yup:

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks guyz
and fu - well yeah usually, but it's been ruff couple last yrs, so i'm just now gettin back on track
out for bigger & better nao! :yup:
Nice !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Brother Snags!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Looking good Brother Snags!
thank you Brother Kleen! :hug:

i think it's time to move into extended stay at lower caloric intake/moderated macros, for now
of course this could change (always, change), but really think now is time to make my move
i can correct later if need be..
would like to thank EBF inc for sending me some Recompadrol, will use this as a weapon in my arsenal..been awhile since i used gda's, but always had great success with them in past efforts
we're gonna see how sliced snags can get natty, before i call on some Finaflex hormonal help down the road....

really wishing i had more MAX PUMP to aid me tho :sad:
last dose coming up tomorrow

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How low you planning on going? Can't wait to see how Recompadrol treats you.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
How low you planning on going? Can't wait to see how Recompadrol treats you.
mmm still mulling, but thinking 2850-3k on non-training days, ~3350-3500 working days, drop from there
is already a substantial deficit from what i been doing, and was my plan anyway - but only for 5-7 days
the change would be, institute those #s going forward, with weekly drops in the 100-250cal range
still fairly nice & slow..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice that should get you peeled in no time.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nice pics man, looking massssive. When does Max Pump launch at the planet? Keen to get on its entry price :D

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Nice pics man, looking massssive. When does Max Pump launch at the planet? Keen to get on its entry price :D
thanks for that!
and - no sir, not informed as to when we'll be joining with nutra for the intro sale
you can keep clicking on that link i provided..or, simply wait till i announce it :D
at least you got a nice lil supply left for yourself, tide you over

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
thanks for that!
and - no sir, not informed as to when we'll be joining with nutra for the intro sale
you can keep clicking on that link i provided..or, simply wait till i announce it :D
at least you got a nice lil supply left for yourself, tide you over
I'll hold off my next nutra buy-up till then.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think we are all curious what the price will be.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
MAX PUMPed

pic of my "small arm" - and hard to take actually, cuz the flash button is on wrong side of my camera lol

and the other arm

and just a general pic of me :p
cut time is kicking off just swell

final review of MAX PUMP will come when i can get to it, early preview tho -
:thumbsup:

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MAX PUMPed

pic of my "small arm" - and hard to take actually, cuz the flash button is on wrong side of my camera lol

and the other arm

and just a general pic of me :p
cut time is kicking off just swell

final review of MAX PUMP will come when i can get to it, early preview tho -
:thumbsup:
Small arm for you. Pythons to us mortals.

How big we're you when you played baseball ?
I was a pitcher only because I got it up around 85 one year. Had zero control. But because of my body shape, I got the tired arm syndrome pretty quickly. Velocity went soon after. I think you said you payed outfield but pitches a little as well.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There you go again Mr "small arm"! You see small and we see "incredible"! What diameter are you measuring? How do they compare to my 14 inch guns? Lolrof

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
@ fumoney - i was smaller, more lithe when i played, not as bulked..175 range, still with good power too
always had strong arm, but not many guys my size are built for the long-haul as pitchers for sure
is why i enjoy watching little timmy lincecum so much, crazy mechanics

@ kenpo - yeah i got body dysmorphia (srs)
but really, i'm not that big!
dunno what my arms measure anymore, i never bother taping..
used to be 18.75 for my L arm/18.5 for my R arm, in my heyday
i don't think i'm too far off those #s, really

thanks both, for the kind words :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
MAX PUMP final review

1) Vascularity/Pump (1-5) was more impressed by pump effects, than by vascularity..seeing Al get roadmapped out in our promo thread really made me dream of having the same happen..alas, i'm not really a vascular dude, and always have to be pretty lean before ropes start appearing
that said - vascularity was increased certainly - just not as pronounced or noticeable as the pump aspect
solid 4.5 rating

2) Muscle Endurance/Stamina (1-5) this category simply was ungawdly..endurance went up markedly, and i noticed some sessions i just could not get tired..strength was typically almost as good by end of training, as it was when i started (as silly as that may sound)
total 5 rating

3) Muscle Strength (1-5) during this period i am not really training for strength per se, but rather more of a bodybuilding approach (higher reps/lighter yet still substantial weight etc)..that is not to say i didn't have mometns where i busted out some weights -- couple squat days i pushed the envelope, and was blown away by where my strength levels were at..also, i tie in overall strength (ie - strength at completion of training vs. strength at beginning) in this category, so it kind of mirrors the category above in that aspect, for me
5 rating

4) Overall Physical Performance (1-5) honestly - had mostly ups, no complaints..only one bad day that i can think of off top of my head
strong 4.5 rating

5) Overall Opinion of Product (1-5)... How much do you like this product???
in a nutshell - i am in love :love:
would be purrfekt, were it not for a few isolated instances of upset stomach (they were brief, passed quickly) and one isolated day where i itched like crazy and had blotches of red all over (face was so red, looked like i was gonna have a heart attack LOL)
since we've run betas, some testers have added their own findings of betaine nitrate, and all the thorough and extensive testing it has undergone in different capacities..that in mind, let me say that i notice some of these effects, being:
*nitrogen retention, seeming to make my high-protein diet all the better
*improved anaerobic/aerobic performance capabilities/bloodflow improvement, which translated into unending stamina + increased power output
and yes (cover your eyes, o sensitive ppl) - i did notice improved bloodflow to certain, ahh, bodyparts that are not exactly targeted in the weight room :D
so again: all things considered, phenomenal product indeed..were it not for the minor and brief issues, this would score perfectly
FINAL OVERALL RATING: 4.5

Finaflex, you guys have done it again :hammer:

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent review !!!

I definitely want to give this a shot when its in stock at Nutra.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice review Steve, well done and you are looking great can't wait to see what happens when you cut.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
gracias amigos! :)

random news of day:
so baseball kicks off today, well spring training anyway..
first spring game of the year has my two favorite teams facing each other, Tigers vs Braves
could this be a possible world series match-up? detroit much more likely than atlanta i guess (or so says vegas oddsmakers), and braves will have a tough enough time winning their own division (washington is stacked!)
wild card format makes everything a crapshoot these days...

but: you heard it here first, the two teams playing first game of yr will be the last two standing end of season
(tigers over atlanta in 7 in WS)

:D

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Bold statement, but I LOVE it!!!!
i gotta show michigan some kind of love - seeing as how my hoosiers are 3-0 against teams from up there this yr :p

I'm hoping to get in a good number of games this year. I'm only about 5 miles from Progressive Field, hopefully catching most of the Tribe v. Tigers games.
oh nice, yeah that's a sweet ballpark, was there the second season after they built it, very nicely designed

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gracias amigos! :)

random news of day:
so baseball kicks off today, well spring training anyway..
first spring game of the year has my two favorite teams facing each other, Tigers vs Braves
could this be a possible world series match-up? detroit much more likely than atlanta i guess (or so says vegas oddsmakers), and braves will have a tough enough time winning their own division (washington is stacked!)
wild card format makes everything a crapshoot these days...

but: you heard it here first, the two teams playing first game of yr will be the last two standing end of season
(tigers over atlanta in 7 in WS)

:D
If BJ improves off last year and Justin gets back to his old self, they have a shot. Minor needs to be lights out again also.

As for Wash, they are stacked. However a lot of their players had career years like mr Miami U linked - Gio Gonzales. He was never thst great in Oak. Many think they will all repeat or improve off last year. I think that is ridiculous. Also, not as easy to win if you are expected to.

Should be another great baseball season.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
If BJ improves off last year and Justin gets back to his old self, they have a shot. Minor needs to be lights out again also.

As for Wash, they are stacked. However a lot of their players had career years like mr Miami U linked - Gio Gonzales. He was never thst great in Oak. Many think they will all repeat or improve off last year. I think that is ridiculous. Also, not as easy to win if you are expected to.

Should be another great baseball season.
ahh nice synopsis
atlanta very intriquing..i only see minor getting better. wild card in the rotation is teheran - can he fulfill his potential? can medlen have another awesome yr? (i like him a lot) can mccann bounce back after surgery? can uggla hit for higher BA than his weight? and how will absence of chipper play in to everything?
as for nats - dude, they are very well put together club indeed..i think you are being a lil hard on gio lol - he was good pitcher for a's before, just have to consider the pitchers paradise that is the oakland coliseum..i see these guys only getting better, but still will be tough to match last yr win total (always tough, to win that many)
gonna be interesting for sure! love me some hardball!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate Gio because he used to be a Phillie. Phillies also almost traded for him before Nats got him. Yes, phillies are my team.

Age and in declining players will keep us out of contention I am afraid.......but this is baseball. Lets go Doc !

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I hate Gio because he used to be a Phillie. Phillies also almost traded for him before Nats got him. Yes, phillies are my team.

Age and in declining players will keep us out of contention I am afraid.......but this is baseball. Lets go Doc !
them old bastards?? :wheelchair:
:lol:
still - a pitching staff to be reckoned with for sure, and i always liked ryan howard
there's always hope..is why they play the games

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
okay..so i awoke pretty damn pleased with the image looking back at me in mirror this morning..
weight ~201.3 as i adjust to the "restricted" cal intake and macro tweaks, carb rotation still in play

PX Black is still humming along righteously - and still only taking 2 daily of these

guess i should list the supplement arsenal i'm rolling with att:
PX Black (2 daily)
BCAA+SAA (preWO/postWO/as needed)
Ignite2 (preWO)
Cell Shock (postWO)
Crea-Trona (on nonWO days, or when i abstain from Cell Shock for macro/micro reasons)
Recompadrol (4-5x daily, 1 cap pre-meal w/ 20g+ carbs)
ALC+CLA (2 caps, 3x daily w/ meals)
G8 for sleep (1 scoop before bed, 5on/2off rotation)

of course the basic essentials like fish oil/multivitamin/extra D3

and of course as well i just finished up Max Pump, and also recently came off PureTest

my cupboard looks like a Finaflex warehouse lol :cool2:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lucky dog! I have yet to try ignite. Looks solid tho.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
is very solid preWO, for sure
never have had to go above 1 scoop (except that one time i accidentally took 2 scoops, YIKES! :eek:) and was at 1/2 scoop then 3/4 for the longest time, before going to a full one
i am a fan

random news of the weekend:
despite flu shot effectiveness for those aged 65+ this season estimated @ a dismal 9%, the CDC is still advising all those over 6 months of age to get one.. :blink:

if you are staying in a hotel and notice decreased water pressure, perhaps the cause is a dead body in the facility water tank..news out of Los Angeles reported guests at the Cecil Hotel complained of poor water pressure, and upon investigation maintenance workers found the body of a 21y/o canadian tourist wedged in the water tank atop the building.. :shocked:

drew peterson - you acted outraged and surprised at your sentencing hearing this week, adamant that you did not kill "that woman"
apparently you didn't take the lessons of bill clinton to heart, of the body language and verbage used to deny, that conversely indicate you did indeed do something horrible to that woman.. :nono:

enjoy your w/e guyz :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
boom

10oz chunk tuna
1/4c mahatma brown rice
vegggies

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait! Want to log this after my muscle marinade and condense log is done.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Son of a bitch. Just put in a huge nutra order and didn't see this. Sh*t !!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouch. I've bee looking every day for max pump. :p

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That bundle deal is insane. Too bad im too poor.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bought!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to try Ignite IMHO. Nice smooth energy that doesn't make you jittery. No crash later.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ignite with extra serve creatona and Max Pump. Sh!t just got real

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ignite with extra serve creatona and Max Pump. Sh!t just got real

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
BOOM! That's the shiz right there!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The most famous Shoulder Vein on AM. Should change ur name to Da Vein :p

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That and ScottyDocs in his avatar. Both of them SHEESH!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF the updates!? :p