Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Slicin' and Dicin'

Cycle 6
Week 3

Squats
5 x 95, 140, 180
3 x 215

5 x 265
3 x 300
3 x 335 (PR)
1 x 355 (shallow)

BBB
5 x 10 x 180



Notes
Another reps PR, not sure how I feel about it, I think I'd be more excited if it was 5+ but hey, my warm up weight today at the end of cycle 6 is higher than my working weight on cycle 1.

I had 355 but pussed out and started to climb out of the hole early. I was 1-2" too high but otherwise ok. Opted not to chase 370+ which would be a 1RM PR but I'm close.

(Cycle 1 example below)

Weight 206


View attachment 263604View attachment 263605
Killing it man!

Then the 180 for 50 reps afterwards 😅
 
Back
Top