Monster mini hammer curls:

Hip adduction:
305x20x2 sets

Hip abduction:
305x20x2 sets

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Strong sessions my man! Need to do more reading on your log for educational purposes!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5
W2D3
RE
BW: 250.1

Mini band warmups

KB bottoms up press:
25x15 per arm

PVC pipe lat activation drills

Reverse grip bench, straight bar:
45x10
135x5
225x20,13,9,10 Rep PR and Volume PR

HS iso lateral row:
204x10
254x10
304x10
354x8x2 sets

Single arm rope pressdowns:
100x10x3 sets per arm

Hammer strength ab crunch:
+50x25
+70x15
+80x8

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing yet. I’m not counting on too much with it being the weekend and all.
No, they definitely said business days and it’s literally a doctor reviewing it - I don’t know anyone who gets a PHD to work weekends lol.

But you can start shopping around now, so when you get your script you will know if you want to go through them or elsewhere.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, they definitely said business days and it’s literally a doctor reviewing it - I don’t know anyone who gets a PHD to work weekends lol.

But you can start shopping around now, so when you get your script you will know if you want to go through them or elsewhere.
Did you find their overall pricing competitive? Or worth a glance around the interwebs?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/5
W2D3
RE
BW: 250.1

Mini band warmups

KB bottoms up press:
25x15 per arm

PVC pipe lat activation drills

Reverse grip bench, straight bar:
45x10
135x5
225x20,13,9,10 Rep PR and Volume PR

HS iso lateral row:
204x10
254x10
304x10
354x8x2 sets

Single arm rope pressdowns:
100x10x3 sets per arm

Hammer strength ab crunch:
+50x25
+70x15
+80x8
Good workout, with a lot of volume…..congrats on the PRs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you find their overall pricing competitive? Or worth a glance around the interwebs?
It was spot on for price when you use the 189 off code for getting your sleep study through them.

Basically $900 for the Luna G3 APAP & heated hose, Resmed full face mask (frame/harness/elbow/cushion) and 2 replacement cushions (you’re supposed to replace the cushion every month).

I am seeing that machine for $650, mask for $155, plus $39/ replacement cushion…so ~$900 total shopping through 3 different suppliers lol. So it’s a good deal.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was spot on for price when you use the 189 off code for getting your sleep study through them.

Basically $900 for the Luna G3 APAP & heated hose, Resmed full face mask (frame/harness/elbow/cushion) and 2 replacement cushions (you’re supposed to replace the cushion every month).

I am seeing that machine for $650, mask for $155, plus $39/ replacement cushion…so ~$900 total shopping through 3 different suppliers lol. So it’s a good deal.
Nice. I’m still debating between full face or those “nose pillow” things. Do you sleep on your back now since utilizing this machine? Or somehow feed it through a face pillow on your stomach? The latter seems claustrophobic.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice. I’m still debating between full face or those “nose pillow” things. Do you sleep on your back now since utilizing this machine? Or somehow feed it through a face pillow on your stomach? The latter seems claustrophobic.
If you very rarely have seriously congested sinuses & can routinely breathe out of your nose, you should just go with the nasal pillows. But I get way too many sicknesses with my 3-year old to be able to rely on my nose year round, so I got a full face mask - fighter pilot style - so I can do either interchangeably. It is actually easier to nasal breathe with my CPAP, so I actually do that more when sleeping on my stomach than I used to. My head is turned to the side and arms under/around pillow like usual.

BUT, I inevitably still drool some when laying on my stomach at some point, which pools inside the cushion seal. Then at some point when I wake I need to wipe it off lol. So I have definitely been sleeping on my back more over the night to minimize that.

Another powerlifter buddy who has had his for 4 years now, he has 3 different masks. But his daily driver is the Resmed F30i - the hose hooks to the top of your head and air flows down through the frame, which is better for him because he rolls around a ton.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmmmm. Decisions decisions. Thinking I want to see if I can get away with nasal only, if not I’ll get the full Vader setup.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmmm. Decisions decisions. Thinking I want to see if I can get away with nasal only, if not I’ll get the full Vader setup.
I don’t regret mine because I know if I powerbulk up at some point I literally will have to be a mouth breather when I sleep, so I needed this - but I would definitely recommend you try the nasal pillows first. They will be much less intrusive, more like someone with a portable oxygen tank.

I really like using mine man. Been over 2 weeks now and zero regrets - it is making my day to day a bit better. It’s not insane, but it’s free GH, recovery, and natural energy.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t regret mine because I know if I powerbulk up at some point I literally will have to be a mouth breather when I sleep, so I needed this - but I would definitely recommend you try the nasal pillows first. They will be much less intrusive, more like someone with a portable oxygen tank.

I really like using mine man. Been over 2 weeks now and zero regrets - it is making my day to day a bit better. It’s not insane, but it’s free GH, recovery, and natural energy.
Nothing insane there. Insane not to!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/8
W3D1
ME Bench

Close grip bench, 1 sec paused, straight bar:
45x10
135x5
225x3
315x1
335x1
365x1

Deadstop floor extensions, NG curl bar:
75x15
105x10
135x5x3 sets

Seal row, straight bar, rings on rings:
135x5
225x5x5 sets
245x5

Machine bicep curls w/ fat gripz:
60x15
80x8,8,5,5,7

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So THAT's how you mimic Pendlay rows without activating the lower back... Had to use the Google for this one
My favorite. Pendlay, t bar, anything standing I won’t even attempt right now. T bar is off my list for life really

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So THAT's how you mimic Pendlay rows without activating the lower back... Had to use the Google for this one
Oh you will definitely activate your lower back with these, but you won't hinge and be able to cheat. You still get a hell of an isometric contraction from the bracing to support the flexion in your thoracic spine. I like the Arsenal Seal Row Bench they have at my gym. You wedge your thighs in to the bench at a 90 degree angle so you have the support of your legs to put more power through your back but still don't get any hinging movement to allow any cheating and it is truly the closest thing I have found to a pendlay row.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh you will definitely activate your lower back with these, but you won't hinge and be able to cheat. You still get a hell of an isometric contraction from the bracing to support the flexion in your thoracic spine. I like the Arsenal Seal Row Bench they have at my gym. You wedge your thighs in to the bench at a 90 degree angle so you have the support of your legs to put more power through your back but still don't get any hinging movement to allow any cheating and it is truly the closest thing I have found to a pendlay row.
I'll definitely try these out. I LOVE the pendlay row, especially with an axle bar right at the precipice of too much weight for controlled movements. But I'm generally a sucker for anything with the word "row" in it.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/16
W4D1
ME bench

Buffalo bar bench:
45x10
135x5
225x3
315x2
335x2
355x2
365x2

Machine lat pull-down, NG mid, slow tempo, paused at top and bottom:
135x10
150x10
165x10x2 sets

EZ skull crushers:
80x15
100x15
120x12
130x10

Seated strict DB rear delt flys:
20’sX15
25’sX10
30’sX10

Rope hammer curls:
100x20
120x20
140x10

Duffalo>Buffalo

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There is a difference with Chris’s bar, for sure.

That sucks about your test results - maybe email them? I really like using mine. In a messed up way lol. I subconsciously associate it with recovery. Just finished my very first gallon of distilled water off yesterday (for the humidifier tank). Been about 3.5 weeks using it.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is a difference with Chris’s bar, for sure.

That sucks about your test results - maybe email them? I really like using mine. In a messed up way lol. I subconsciously associate it with recovery. Just finished my very first gallon of distilled water off yesterday (for the humidifier tank). Been about 3.5 weeks using it.
I’ll try most things once but needless to say I won’t be benching Buffalo again. It goes on the “one and done” list with the giant camber bar. More in the tank today but it did not set up right with my wrists so left it at that.

I logged in and it said still reviewing. Technically Friday is 10 business days. I’m just anxious damnit!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Always. Hopefully I don’t gotta wait through this weekend as well. I demand to know
Eh... calm down, don't go losing sleep over it. ;)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll post up the report and summary tomorrow. Time for some junk sleep lol. I did order the setup tonight though.

Annnnd here’s legs from earlier….

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4/17
W4D2
Lower

Kettlebell Single leg deadlift:
+50x15x2 sets per leg

Life Fitness leg press machine, high feet:
230x25
270x25
310x20,15,15

DB lateral raise:
15’sX20x2 sets

Machine hammy curls:
160x10
170x10,7,5,5

Hip abduction:
305(full stack)x15,10,10

Hip adduction:
305(full stack)x20,15,15

Kneeling rope crunch:
150x20
170x10
180x10
190(full stack)x10

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro wtf my AHI was 18.5, you tripled my score! And I am most definitely benefiting in a now very obvious fashion daily from using my APAP.

I drink half the caffeine through my work day - and I don’t even need that now. I don’t have to have any coffee when I wake up at all; I go about getting my son ready & take him to daycare. When I finally sit down for work I will enjoy a cup, just because I just really like it. I can’t even handle as much now because I have so much more natural energy. I noticed feeling fresher after the first night or two of use, but it took a couple weeks to really start to feel this way.

It’s a damn hyperbolic time chamber hidden in a Bane mask.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro wtf my AHI was 18.5, you tripled my score! And I am most definitely benefiting in a now very obvious fashion daily from using my APAP.

I drink half the caffeine through my work day - and I don’t even need that now. I don’t have to have any coffee when I wake up at all; I go about getting my son ready & take him to daycare. When I finally sit down for work I will enjoy a cup, just because I just really like it. I can’t even handle as much now because I have so much more natural energy. I noticed feeling fresher after the first night or two of use, but it took a couple weeks to really start to feel this way.

It’s a damn hyperbolic time chamber hidden in a Bane mask.
I know, it’s completely fahked lol. Worst part is, when I did the test I felt that was one of my better nights. I haven’t used caffeine for a long time. Havent used prewo in years. This test was quite revealing, been geeking out on the results. I’ll post up report and stuff after I cook up breakfast.