Mitradopa log by Skraw85

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks @Mikearnold for the chance to give MA Labs new formula “Mitradopa” a whirl! I was very excited for the long awaited release of this product as I have had nothing but great experiences with MA products in the past.

The mytragina extract had me intrigued when he first mentioned this release on this forum. I use kratom off and on sporadically (to sidestep any tolerance/dependency issues) but have always had a naturally high tolerance to this plant, dosing between 12-16 grams of powder for desired effect. The list of other ingredients also caught my eye:
View attachment 216718

I was wondering how the L-theanine would come in to play as I typically use this for sleep.

Took my first dose yesterday at 4 pm before a hectic shift. Went all in at 8 capsules without hesitation. Began feeling effects after about 30 minutes. I rapidly became socially and physically energized (I had a solid lower body training session earlier that day and was pretty wiped going in to work), upbeat, more talkative and attentive to detail. I was expecting the kratom-esque effects to last maybe 2 hours tops. This was not the case. It was charging hard until 10 pm. That’s 6 hours for me which is unheard of.

This extract is obviously superior to any extract I have ever tried and understand the cost influence! The balance between the other ingredients shows as this product delivers on all fronts. Not just a quick bang and out, but rather a streamlined marathon. Upon getting home at 11 pm I showered and hopped in bed. Now I began to feel the calming effects of the L-theanine, very at peace and relaxed after a vigorous day. How it timed out like this is beyond me but props to this formula! I have a few more doses to finish up this log and will post results and experiences here, but I will without a doubt be buying a few bottles of this to have for days when I need the extra focus and social ease at work.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this as well!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just doses 8 caps after receiving some unsettling news about a coworker. Needless to say my workload will be heavy the next 2 weeks. I need to simultaneously decompress and get $hit done today. I’ll report back.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another win for Mitradopa! Got a ton of work done, in an enthusiastic mood nonetheless, and watched some playoff hockey to tie the night off. The calming effect produced at about hours 6-7 is super smooth. Perfect tapering transition from this product.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any negative effects if mixed with alcohol a few hours later? Has anyone tried that?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the great review, my friend! It is very much appreciated! :)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Quick update. Battling some sicky junk so holding off on the last 2 doses till I’m recovered.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quick update. Battling some sicky junk so holding off on the last 2 doses till I’m recovered.
The vid or just a cold?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Prob the wu. Wife tested positive. But I won’t get tested m, therefore I am negative
I guess that's one way to do it ;) If you're not positive on paper then you're negative.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Get better!

Kratom can make you feel great while sick, so keep that in mind.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks fellas, on the up and up now. Just clearing slime lol.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Agreed. I didn’t have any straight kratom on hand at the time, only Mitradopa. I don’t like any stims while sick so I just abstained. Forced deload and detox lol.
I got you bro!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Logs 0
CATdiesel76 Supplement Logs 13
jgntyce MA Labs 10
Supplement Logs 7
MA Labs 4