Silver is taking P-Plex to the XTreme (Xtreme Tren that is).

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Silver, what were you dosing the Hawthorn Berries you ditched at?
Your still getting Hawthorn Brerries in your cycle support at about 1000- to 1200 mgs a day..
Since your BP took a move upward I'm wondering the dose you cut out ED..
Also if you switch to another brand like TG suggested, I'd be interested to see how your BP responds..
I was pre-loading the berries last week, and had to go get stiches this weekend.. my BP was 116/64 and I was surprised.. the berries??
This thread is great info for prepping me for my Tren run.. Thanks

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i agree. any time you have a PR you are obligated to share !

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Now that the rash has cleared up for the most part on my arms I will add the additional HB back to the rotation to see if that was the cause.

I was taking 2 caps of the following (an additional 1210mg of HB):
GNC Nature's Fingerprint® Hawthorn Berries 565.00 mg

Cycle Assist at 2 servings with each one consisting of the following:
Hawthorn Berry Extract (Standardized to 1.8% Vitexin) 300 mg
Celery Seed Extract (10:1) 75 mg

As for the personal records since I am still pretty new at this and have really been pushing myself it is common to try more weight than before. Today I could tell I was much stronger. With the dumbbell rows I can typically hit the 75s for a set or 2 max before dropping down in weigh. This time I went for the 85s and was pulling them up like they were nothing. I was even more impressed that it was after deadlifts and several other hammer smith machine excercises and I still had the power to pull it off.

Next week's back workout I will hit 315 x 5 on deadlifts and I guarantee it.

Another motivational note...I was working out the other day watching this dude throw up ThunderGod like weight on the incline. I have in the past been a pu$$y on incline as far as trying to go real heavy. That will be no longer. That is the reason I want to add a second chest day so I can focus primarily on heavy a$$ weigh on incline and start pushing myself. To see someone throw up 375+ on incline is very intimidating. I want to be that person! I will be that person in time! Silver stepping off soap box. :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its hard not to go back to the gym on your off days. with tren i felt almost.... immortal would be a good word. unbreakable would be more applicable. truly, 7 days a week in the gym is what the tren was telling me. its a crazy substance and an insanely fun run. keep pushing yourself and you'll go farther than you've ever expected!

EDIT : don't go to the gym 7 days a week.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
its hard not to go back to the gym on your off days. with tren i felt almost.... immortal would be a good word. unbreakable would be more applicable. truly, 7 days a week in the gym is what the tren was telling me. its a crazy substance and an insanely fun run. keep pushing yourself and you'll go farther than you've ever expected!

EDIT : don't go to the gym 7 days a week.
I can confirm feeling like I don't need an off day and on off days I am raring to go like a caged animal. I have been going 5 days a week during this cycle and my workouts have been way more intense.

Papa T

Papa T

Awards
That Tren definetly raises your aggression level. I'm raging about 4 hours after ingestion. If you're not working out try to relax yourself to keep that BP low. Peace

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Ah, you finally had your roid rage moment. Happens to the best of us. But yea, generally, keeping your cool in the car is financially beneficial. I know this from experience without the help of steroids to induce anger. I just lived in LA. You want rage? Try driving home 7 miles at 4 mph for 9 months straight. I started riding my bike because it literally was faster than driving to work. I HATE LA. :lol:
LMAO! I feel you on this!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like I should definitely stay away from Tren.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same boat here TL.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Fukk that you guys. Let the rage consume you. Let it flow through your veins. Just direct it at the weights (or fools doing curls in the squat rack).

Welcome to the dark side...:firedevil: :rocketwhore:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Fukk that you guys. Let the rage consume you. Let it flow through your veins. Just direct it at the weights (or fools doing curls in the squat rack).

Welcome to the dark side...:firedevil: :rocketwhore:
I would let it rage on some :censored: walking too loud past my office.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Belushi on gear??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9JYq-mXprw"]YouTube - Classic Belushi - Animal House[/ame]

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
not too far off AZ... not too far off.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This one is for mah boy Silver.

This one is a f*ckin banger that I have been saving for the right time to post.

Pop a few of those Tren caps and turn this sh*t up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUwRruj0ROc"]YouTube - FREDDIE FOXXX / DJ PREMIER - PAINE![/ame]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This song gets me cranked up...I'm a Cube fan.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzeZhCt5PVA"]YouTube - Ice Cube - Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It (Official Video)[/ame]

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure gangsta rap made you do it AZ... :toofunny:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We didn't have Compton where I grew up but, look up Liberty City in Miami,FL in the eighties and you might think differently. Then the boat loads came in from cuba and all hell broke out. I bugged out after huricane Andrew came through.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So... 2 live crew made you do it?:think:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish. Luther had a club on South Beach that was wild. They were shut down by the city...too much padunka dunk going down in da club.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the Jams my gangsta rap homies. I grew up on that sh1t being a white boy in the early 90s with 2 15" subs in the trunk and jamming the hard core gangsta rap. It is funny looking back when I started with the Beastie Boys, moved to LL Cool J and then found my boy Easy E (may he RIP). I was hooked from there and loved anything hard core from Compton, Miami and even my boys down south aka ghetto boys.

Here is a little something to take ya way back.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4RY-eJgHHs"]YouTube - Ice Cube-Today Was A Good Day[/nomedia]

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

90mg of XTreme Tren (30mg at 6:30AM, 30mg around 10:30AM and 30mg pre-workout this evening)

30MG of P-Plex Day 1 (10mg at 6:30AM pre-workout, 10mg around 10:30AM and 10mg pre-workout this evening)

SUPPlEMENTS:
Supplements consisted of cycle support, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, chasteberry and taurine. Also had BC+EAA during workout and a Protein shake afterwards.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Last reading: 207.5lbs (+8.5lbs) Still growing boys and at this pace my goal of 15lbs is definately in reach.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

This combo rocks in the strength department.

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - High.
2) BP - 140/77 last reading. Will get another reading tomorrow.
3) AGGRESSION - No more fits since the last issue.
4) HAIR LOSS - Holy crap all my hair fell out (oh wait that was years ago).
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - None.
7) MISC. -

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

I am having a tad bit of lethary but it goes away as soon as I hit the gym. I think part is due to my back being sore from the combo of the PHs + a hard core back workout. My workout partner is feeling the affects of a good back workout along with H-Drol as well.

The Workout
Today was day 3 of the week and the third workout of the week as well. I am trying to take advantage of the added recovery and will probably exceed my 5 times this week. Since I hit back yesterday I only blew up my shoulders today. I will say it was one of the hardest workouts I have had and I had major shoulder pumps going on.

Started with Hammer Smith military press 3 sets with 90lbs per side.
Front raises 3 sets x17.5lbs dumbbells (10 reps)
Side raises 3 sets x 25lbs dumbbells (10 reps)
Dumbbell Military press 3 sets x 55lbs (10 reps)
Hammer Smith shrugs 3 sets x 230lbs (10 reps)
Dumbbell Shoulder Shugs 3 sets x 85lbs dumbbells (10 reps)

Finished up with a few decline situps and did a few calf execises. I am trying to build up my puny legs by working calfs 3+ times a week. They are growing slowly, but surely.

THOUGHTS:

The weight gain is going well and I still think most of the gains are pretty lean. I am venturing to that place where I am getting frustrated with my inability to lose my mother fukkin gut. It is like the damn thing won't go away. Sorry for venting my frustration, but I see people working out going through the motions and I know I am killing myself.

Oh well, I will keep my head up and keep progressing but damn am I ready to look like some of you guys that didn't make the past mistakes I have.:pizza::hot::beerchug:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[
The weight gain is going well and I still think most of the gains are pretty lean. I am venturing to that place where I am getting frustrated with my inability to lose my mother fukkin gut. It is like the damn thing won't go away. Sorry for venting my frustration, but I see people working out going through the motions and I know I am killing myself.

Oh well, I will keep my head up and keep progressing but damn am I ready to look like some of you guys that didn't make the past mistakes I have.:pizza::hot::beerchug:
I have made all those past mistakes and more!! I was a raging fukkin alcoholic for years!!! You guys haven't seen my real fat pics from about 6 years ago. I had totally quit working out for 3 years, settled into an easy maintenance job at a food plant, and let myself go bad!! I was 296 lbs. of lard with a 46 inch waist!! I now weigh 238 lbs. with a 35 inch waist. And now I have abs!!! YES!!!
So it can be done big Silver! You will do it. I know it.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Don't trip homie... You didn't put that belly on overnight... Time is on your side.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Silver, the new avy honestly shows your progression bro. getting that fat off like you have is very awesome. I see defenition as well. great job. I enjoy seeing people succeed. i'm not a hater bud. I only dislike people that make excuses and complain that they are too fat and eat a damn pint of ice cream @ midnight (after asking my opinion). Keep fighting. Believe me people around you are envious bro!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be calling him the "Silver Backed Gorilla" soon!!

Papa T

Papa T

Awards
Just poppin in to say I'm sleep deprived...pisses me off too. Anyone else get that way when they don't get sleep also? Two nights of no sleep and I can't think straight, but still goin to the gym tonight my bruddas. Late

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Just poppin in to say I'm sleep deprived...pisses me off too. Anyone else get that way when they don't get sleep also? Two nights of no sleep and I can't think straight, but still goin to the gym tonight my bruddas. Late
I am sleep deprived myself. I have had a couple outside factors affecting my ability to be comfortable and my mind to slow down. I am fighting through it but I know it is affecting my growth time.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

90mg of XTreme Tren (30mg at 6:30AM, 30mg around 10:30AM and 30mg this evening)

30MG of P-Plex Day 1 (10mg at 6:30AM pre-workout, 10mg around 10:30AM and 10mg this evening)

SUPPlEMENTS:
Supplements consisted of cycle support, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, chasteberry and taurine. Also had Xtend during workout and a Protein shake afterwards.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Last reading: 207.5lbs (+8.5lbs) Will post an update on Sat.
STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Got a new PR I will share down below and I had more in me.

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - High.
2) BP - 149/88 This was the reading at the Dr. office today. I am back on the additional HB and hope for no more rashes.
3) AGGRESSION - I have a short fuse the last few days, but I am keeping it in check for the most part..
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - Maybe minor atrophy, but they are still hanging pretty low.
7) MISC. -

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

I don't know if it is the cycle, wife and kids, work or house upgrade stress, but it has gotten me down. Right now the only time I am in a good mood is when I am at the gym killing those weights or on AM sharing experiences with all my E-Homies.:smlove2:

The Workout
Day 4 and workout 4. I deserve tomorrow's off day before I destroy my legs on Saturday. As stated before I wanted to work in a second chest day to focus on incline and flies. I also proceeded with my normal bicep routine.

I have never maxed oout incline and have always been too intimidated by it especially without a spotter. Not this time as I have decided I will hit 315 on incline within the next 6 months. I started out with a set of 10 warmup at 135. Then a set of 8 at 185. I knew I could go higher so I tried 205 and finished 3 reps. I added 20lbs more and set a PR of 225 x 2. I think I had more in me, but with no spotter I didn't try another set. I now have a goal of 315 on incline and it will be met.

THOUGHTS:

As said, life is beating me down, but I will keep fighting the good fight. Life is bound to calm down soon....right?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

30MG of P-Plex Day 1 (10mg at 6:30AM pre-workout, 10mg around 10:30AM and 10mg this evening)

SUPPlEMENTS:
Supplements consisted of cycle support, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, chasteberry and taurine. Also had Xtend during workout and a Protein shake afterwards.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Last reading: 207.5lbs (+8.5lbs) Will post an update on Sat.
STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Got a new PR I will share down below and I had more in me.

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - High.
2) BP - 149/88 This was the reading at the Dr. office today. I am back on the additional HB and hope for no more rashes.
3) AGGRESSION - I have a short fuse the last few days, but I am keeping it in check for the most part..
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - Maybe minor atrophy, but they are still hanging pretty low.
7) MISC. -

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

I don't know if it is the cycle, wife and kids, work or house upgrade stress, but it has gotten me down. Right now the only time I am in a good mood is when I am at the gym killing those weights or on AM sharing experiences with all my E-Homies.:smlove2:

The Workout
Day 4 and workout 4. I deserve tomorrow's off day before I destroy my legs on Saturday. As stated before I wanted to work in a second chest day to focus on incline and flies. I also proceeded with my normal bicep routine.

I have never maxed oout incline and have always been too intimidated by it especially without a spotter. Not this time as I have decided I will hit 315 on incline within the next 6 months. I started out with a set of 10 warmup at 135. Then a set of 8 at 185. I knew I could go higher so I tried 205 and finished 3 reps. I added 20lbs more and set a PR of 225 x 2. I think I had more in me, but with no spotter I didn't try another set. I now have a goal of 315 on incline and it will be met.

THOUGHTS:

As said, life is beating me down, but I will keep fighting the good fight. Life is bound to calm down soon....right?
Why don't you go to wal mart and pick up some Coq-10 for the high BP?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you go to wal mart and pick up some Coq-10 for the high BP?
I guess I will do that. It better be as good as you are saying. :p

Another note...My weight was down the last 2 days. I am down to 205.5 today. As stated before, I really think this combo is leaning me out more than I expected which is a great side benefit.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
That's a nice incline goal... Just be careful of your joints.

Just as a tip, after your incline bench - since you can't find a spotter... run over to the hammer strength after your last set and load that b*tch up for 2 heavy sets and a rep out set... I've been doing that for about 3 weeks, and I've noticed some nice strength improvement.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
So your BP went from 127/77 to 149/88. It will be interesting to see how fast and how much it comes down now that your gonna start taking the Hawthorn Berries again.

Since you seem to think the Tren is leaning you out, it sounds like all your gains so far have been clean. Awesome..
Great job loggin this

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I too will be interested in seeing how the hawthorne does. I took hawthorne berries for he first time. Only 3 days in and i went to doctor and my blood pressure was the best it has been in 5 years. it was 127over something normal. my top number is the one usually high but that was the best he recorded it in years.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THOUGHTS:

I keep asking myself this question lately? Is it going to change? Will it get better or easier??!! :dunno:
I don't know. One thing I do know however, I will not surrender nor give up!! Quitting is NOT an option. I'm going to start beating life down!! :hammer:

If the battle never lets up......so be it!! It'll just make me stronger anyway.
Even if I have to fight with everything within me until the valkyries carry my spirit over Bifrost (the Rainbow Bridge) to my eternal home in Valhalla!!! :newangel::notworthy:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's like they say: "If you are going through Hell...keep going" I'd rather die fighting than on my knees!!

carib102

carib102

Awards
I keep asking myself this question lately? Is it going to change? Will it get better or easier??!! :dunno:
I don't know. One thing I do know however, I will not surrender nor give up!! Quitting is NOT an option. I'm going to start beating life down!! :hammer:

If the battle never lets up......so be it!! It'll just make me stronger anyway.
Even if I have to fight with everything within me until the valkyries carry my spirit over Bifrost (the Rainbow Bridge) to my eternal home in Valhalla!!! :newangel::notworthy:
We are given life and will, but no guarantee that life will be long or that we will prevail. All a man can do is continue to struggle and fight against all the forces in his life that would try to keep him down.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Here is a little excerpt from one of my favorite songs of all time. I know you arn't into metal that much Silver, but what Winston Churchill says in the beginning really gets me fired up.

"...We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight on the hills, WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!"
-Winston Churchill

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v69yX3qZUZQ"]YouTube - Iron Maiden - Aces High[/nomedia]

Chin up homie, whatever your troubles are, remember the glass is half full... and all you gotta do is pour some more water in and it will be filled all the way up. Use your inner turmoil to fuel that fire to achieve your goals. :head:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I guess I will do that. It better be as good as you are saying. :p

Another note...My weight was down the last 2 days. I am down to 205.5 today. As stated before, I really think this combo is leaning me out more than I expected which is a great side benefit.
Its MOA supposed to be 5x more effective than HB and kicks in faster:veryhappy:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Tim's right... If my BP was over 140, I would definitely be throwing everything and the kitchen sink at it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hrm. sounds like you just need to chill a bit. aggression can be high, and makes you a little "snappish". when that happened to me when i was on tren, i'd take a few deep breaths, try to find that happy spot, and everything was OK. you could also try 5-HTP if aggression is a little too hard to control.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
hrm. sounds like you just need to chill a bit. aggression can be high, and makes you a little "snappish". when that happened to me when i was on tren, i'd take a few deep breaths, try to find that happy spot, and everything was OK. you could also try 5-HTP if aggression is a little too hard to control.
I am in a much better place today. I think I was frustrated due to lack of sleep. Last night I went to bed at 9PM and I took today off to onwind, I feel 100% better today and thx for all the support! :thanks:

carib102

carib102

Awards
Glad you're feeling better man. Lack of sleep can be a killer, I know it makes me nasty as hell if I don't get enough for a few days in a row. Enjoy the day off!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm like a caged animal when sleep deprived!! Great job pulling back and getting the rest.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

SUPPlEMENTS:
Supplements consisted of cycle support, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, chasteberry and taurine.
MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Last reading: 205.5lbs (+6.5lbs) I have dropped a few lbs this week and I swear it is coming straight off my gut. I even had a bad cheat day on Friday with chicken fried steak (first time in 6+ months) and taco bueno for dinner. I still woke up Saturday at 205.5. Althought I would love to say I gained 20lbs from a cycle if this cycle can help me drop a big portion of the gut and still put on 5-10lbs I am thrilled.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Took a much needed off day on Friday to recover. I think my CNS was beat with 4 straight hard core workout days and the additional BS.

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - High.
2) BP - 149/88 I will be going by the store today to pick up some CoQ-10 per tim's recommendation. I am not that worried about my blood pressure, but better safe than sorry.
3) AGGRESSION - I will post another fun incident on Day20's update.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None
7) MISC. -

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

The wife gave me 2 great comments last night. She said I am starting to look great in a wife beater and then later said that my belly is almost gone. Don't get me wrong because it is not flat yet, but compared to where I have been I look trim.:dance:

The Workout
Off Day. Only workout was playing a little Rockband 2 drums.

THOUGHTS:

Without getting into too much detail about my medical issue I will just say it is a big "pain in the ass". It makes lifting heavy a tad painful and it makes cardio almost unbearable. It is not cycle related and won't affect the last 2 weeks except for cardio. It is also difficult to sleep with this irritation.:sleeping:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry I haven't been more active here!

seems like you're making some great progress too!

thought about a halfway photo shoot?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

90mg of XTreme Tren (30mg at 6:30AM, 30mg around 11:30AM Pre-workout and 30mg this evening)

30MG of P-Plex Day 1 (10mg at 6:30AM, 10mg around 11:30AM pre-workout and 10mg this evening)

SUPPlEMENTS:
Supplements consisted of cycle support, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, chasteberry and taurine. Also had Xtend during workout and a 40g protein shake after.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Last reading: 205.5lbs (+6.5lbs) 2 days in a row at 205.5 even though my diet has not been the cleanest. I have fixed that today and have put myself back on track.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Strength was there big time today, but endurance was affected by my discomfort.

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - Some report Tren give them limp d1ck. I am about to week 4 and I can still make the soldier solute in a moment's notice.
2) BP - 149/88 I will be going by the store today to pick up some CoQ-10 per tim's recommendation. I am not that worried about my blood pressure, but better safe than sorry.
3) AGGRESSION - Went to my son's basketball game today. This is a rec league and an uber competitive league. My son is playing his first season of B-Ball and today had a pretty good game on the defensive side of the ball with multiple rebounds and a couple steals. The team was up by 10lbs starting the 4th quarter and started losing the lead basket by basket. The whole time my son was sitting on the bench while the coaches kid played the last quarter and a half. My son's team pulled off the last second win, but my blood was boiling. I first verified with my son that he didn't do something wrong then proceeded to talk to the coach. He apologized about it and said he would get him more time next week. I ensure he knew next week was not the point. He screwed up this game (again 7 year old b-ball where all kids should get a chance to play close to equal minutes). I held my cool though and did not snap his neck. Later he called to apologize and I did as well for making it more of an issue than it should have been.

Sorry for the long rant.

5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None
7) MISC. -

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

My brother in law saw me yesterday and I was hanging around the house in a wife beater. He said I look like a prison skin head with my new physique and close shaved head.

The Workout
Today was leg day and it was a difficult workout to finish. I almost stopped 2 times due to discomfort, but kept fighting through it. I hit a personal record on sqats with 365 x 3. My previous maxes were on the smith machine and 315lbs is my previous best on a normal squat rack. I also threw in some pullups today and was impressed with how strong I have become. I used to struggle to do one pullup. I can now do 2 sets of 10 and 1 set of 8 without issue.

THOUGHTS:

I am coming up to my last week of Tren. I don't like having a bottle with 6 pills left so I think I will extend the Tren 2 days into week 5 of the cycle. I have seriously changed my body significantly in these 3 weeks and for the first time I think I am eagerly awaiting posting of update pics.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

Give me a little more time. I will probably do one at the end of the cycle portion instead of waiting for PCT to complete. Now if I looked like you I would have the photos up today. LMAO