Silver is taking P-Plex to the XTreme (Xtreme Tren that is).

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with some yellow pee dude. If it starts to feel hot or burn, you need to have a conversation with your wife.

And if it turns blue, you need to have a coversation with me.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
A quick note for the day that I wanted to get feedback on.

I am starting to get a rash on both forearms. It seems to have started last night. The only recent change was adding GNC brand hawthorn berry to my normal supplement list on Monday. Therefore, I will be dropping it.

Based on the numerous products and ammounts I am taking any ideas on if they could be the cause based off past experience?

Xtreme Tren - 90mg (Week 2)
P-Plex -30mg (Week 1)
Cycle Assist - 8 Caps (Week 3)
Vitamin B Complex - 3 Caps (Week 2)
Vitamin C - 3 chewables (Week 2)
Chasteberry - 3 caps (Week 2)

If anyone can help I would welcome it. I have popped some benadryl and used my kid's rash ointment which has helped a little.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A quick note for the day that I wanted to get feedback on.

I am starting to get a rash on both forearms. It seems to have started last night. The only recent change was adding GNC brand hawthorn berry to my normal supplement list on Monday. Therefore, I will be dropping it.

Based on the numerous products and ammounts I am taking any ideas on if they could be the cause based off past experience?

Xtreme Tren - 90mg (Week 2)
P-Plex -30mg (Week 1)
Cycle Assist - 8 Caps (Week 3)
Vitamin B Complex - 3 Caps (Week 2)
Vitamin C - 3 chewables (Week 2)
Chasteberry - 3 caps (Week 2)

If anyone can help I would welcome it. I have popped some benadryl and used my kid's rash ointment which has helped a little.
Don't drop the Milk Thistle. I highly doubt that it is the culprit. Stick with the Benadryl though. It will help. It's something else causing the rash. Not your supps.
And about the slightly darker yellow urine....don't sweat it. Take some cranberry extract or just drink cranberry juice. You haven't been on Phera long enough for this to be kidney concern. And I don't suspect the Extreme Tren to be doing this. It might, but it's still no worry.

G-Money...that was a great read on urine bro. Very informative. I was doing research before I ran the methyl trienolone (real Oral Trenbolone) and found that I needed to watch out for brown urine that stinks reallly bad. I never had that problem though.

Silver, you're fine dude. Keep dosing and keep slammin' dem weights!!:thumbsup:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

90mg of XTreme Tren (30mg at 6:30AM, 30mg around 10:00AM Pre-workout and 30mg this evening)

30MG of P-Plex Day 1 (10mg at 6:30AM pre-workout, 10mg around 10:00AM Pre-workout and 10mg this evening)

SUPPlEMENTS:
Supplements consisted of cycle support, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, chasteberry and taurine. Also had BC+EAA during my workout and a Protein shake after workout.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Last reading: 204.5lbs (+5.5lbs) I will post an updated weight tomorrow.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Today was a crappy day endurance wise. I have been having a rough week with long, late night work hours. I also went out with a buddy last night and got home pretty late. Add that to the new rash and another pain in the ass medical issue sleep has been affected.

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - High.
2) BP - 127/77 Dropping the extra HB in case that has had some impact on my new rash on my arms.
3) AGGRESSION - Thought I was going to have to beat a mother fukker down last nigh. We were at a pretty packed bar and I was standing as close to the wall as I possible could. Some cockbite stumbles around and bumps the crap out of me. When I called him out his girlfriend started apologizing for him because she knew what would happen.:slap::eek:wned:
4) HAIR LOSS - Holy crap all my hair fell out (oh wait that was years ago).
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - None.
7) MISC. - It might be my paranoia, but I swear guys keep mad dogging me as I walk past. I am a pretty nice guy and will give people a head nod or something to say what up, but they just keep staring.

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

You guys made me feel better on the urine thing. I know I am getting enough water and I am not having any major issues except for a sore lower back when I stand for long periods of time. I also have the new rash I mentioned above and it is annoying. It is mainly on my forearms, but I have spots that ich on my biceps and legs as well.

The Workout
Today I had to force myself through the workouts due to my lack of sleep and quite a bit of uncomfortableness when working out due to the rash and other issue. I fought through it and had a pretty good leg workout and staid pretty much similar weights as last week.

THOUGHTS:

All in all the cycle is going great. Decent weight gain and I know the strength is there ready to explode. Unfortunately, today was not the day I could really test it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the rash Silver. Like you said, it could be the additional HB that was added. Hopefully it will settle down. And the boys are staring you down because they can smell all that "ALPHA" male oozing out of your pores....

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dont worry silver! **** the haters, bro! dont let them bother you!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Keep an eye on that rash man... You sure it's not ringworm or something like that? I had that a few months back - pretty common for guys that train at gyms quite a bit - and a real easy fix. What does the rash look like?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Keep an eye on that rash man... You sure it's not ringworm or something like that? I had that a few months back - pretty common for guys that train at gyms quite a bit - and a real easy fix. What does the rash look like?
I know it is not ringworm. My kid has had it multiple times and it is distinct.

Mainly my forearms are bumpy with red spots. It is better today after using the prescription my kids used and popping benadryl. That helped with the sleep as well.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mainly my forearms are bumpy with red spots. It is better today after using the prescription my kids used and popping benadryl. That helped with the sleep as well.
Don't drop Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berries, or things like that Silver. I very highly doubt any of those are to blame. It's something else like a different detergent or even athlete's fungus from using equipment behind others at the gym. That's my guess. Even stress can set these things off. You have been under job related stress lately. And then the lack of sleep......

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Just curious homie. Wasn't suggesting it was ringworm - just something to keep an eye out for. So many nasty things up at the gym - probably from the fat chicks.

Speaking of the gym - I'm out. Bout to go stare at some booties and go after that 425.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I am drinking a ton of water (probably 2 gallons most days) and I am still having a hard time getting my pee to be clear. Sometimes it is very yellow even for my normal days. My skin is also pretty dry, but that could be due to the colder weather here. I will try to drink more water just in case, but I already feel like I am floating and I am tired of peeing constantly.
if its just in the morning this is OK. i've had that before with my tren cycle. throughout the day if this keeps up, you may want to look into it.

i have a growing theory that dark urine is a sign of jaundice, which is a side effect of liver damage. you are the 4th person on tren that i've heard had this issue.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if its just in the morning this is OK. i've had that before with my tren cycle. throughout the day if this keeps up, you may want to look into it.

i have a growing theory that dark urine is a sign of jaundice, which is a side effect of liver damage. you are the 4th person on tren that i've heard had this issue.
This urine thing is not cut and dry fellas. And the Tren Extreme is non-methylated. No liver stress. Slightly dark yellow urine can be caused by a plethora of things. Excess protein, vitamins, ......G-Money's post on the previous page was priceless. I'm going to save it in my favorites it was so useful.
Jaundice can also be looked for by yelllowing of the whites of the eyes, yellowish tint to the skin, pale sandy colored stools,.....
I do NOT suspect that Silver has jaundice. For real.
But if he consistently gets these scare posts and keeps worrying, then I recommend him to take 400 to 600 mg. of Alpha Lipoic Acid at night. I only break that shit out for heavy AAS cycles myself. Like the methyl trienolone, and I had NO problems with that one. And it, by the way, is THE most toxic steroid ever! Nothing like these "Tren" designers.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
This urine thing is not cut and dry fellas. And the Tren Extreme is non-methylated. No liver stress. Slightly dark yellow urine can be caused by a plethora of things. Excess protein, vitamins, ......G-Money's post on the previous page was priceless. I'm going to save it in my favorites it was so useful.
Jaundice can also be looked for by yelllowing of the whites of the eyes, yellowish tint to the skin, pale sandy colored stools,.....
But if he consistently gets these scare posts and keeps worrying, then I recommend him to take 400 to 600 mg. of Alpha Lipoic Acid at night. I only break that shit out for heavy AAS cycles myself. Like the methyl trienolone, and I had NO problems with that one. And it, by the way, is THE most toxic steroid ever! Nothing like these "Tren" designers.

I am not extremely worried about the urine color as it is not that yellow and the smell is normal. Hell, my wife refuses to drink water and her pee color is more yellow than mine. Besides, as TG pointed out I have no other symptoms of jaundice.

I appreciate all the dialog everyone.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Bro, drinking 2 gallons of water a day is awesome.. great commitment, you gotta drink and piss all day long to do that!!..
I'm tuned in for a workout and weight report..
Eat big, lift big, and get big!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

i stand corrected.

dunno what the darkened urine is from. i got it only in the morning from my tren run, as did my friend, and rugger which he noted in his log. nothing else (and there's precious little to collect data from) has given me this side.

i also doubt silver has anything serious. everything was fine when i ended my cycle :)

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts on Silver's pee (did I just type that :eek: )
My own experiences with yellow/dark pee is caused by >200mg/day of Vit B complex, dehydration, and ketosis.
I get dark urine all the time on keto diets...but it usually smells. Tren is a great fat burner you know. ;)
Dehydration...NOT an issue with you.
Vitamin B...most likely this if you have no other issues.

I did notice you said you had slight lower back pain after standing.
UP your taurine a couple grams...sounds like pumps may be creeping in.
You don't want full blown back pumps man...they SUCK.

Papa T

Papa T

Awards
Don't drop the Milk Thistle. I highly doubt that it is the culprit. Stick with the Benadryl though. It will help. It's something else causing the rash. Not your supps.
And about the slightly darker yellow urine....don't sweat it. Take some cranberry extract or just drink cranberry juice. You haven't been on Phera long enough for this to be kidney concern. And I don't suspect the Extreme Tren to be doing this. It might, but it's still no worry.

G-Money...that was a great read on urine bro. Very informative. I was doing research before I ran the methyl trienolone (real Oral Trenbolone) and found that I needed to watch out for brown urine that stinks reallly bad. I never had that problem though.

Silver, you're fine dude. Keep dosing and keep slammin' dem weights!!:thumbsup:
Hey TG or Silver... when is the best time to take the estra-4? You know I got the AMS version (Dienedrone) and they're 50mg capsules. First time with this compound so should I stick with the one per day initially? I lowered my M drol because my BP was through the roof at 155 with 2 per day this go around. Also liked G's informative urine analysis...LOL
I wouldn't get too worried Silver.
Peace

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey TG or Silver... when is the best time to take the estra-4? You know I got the AMS version (Dienedrone) and they're 50mg capsules. First time with this compound so should I stick with the one per day initially? I lowered my M drol because my BP was through the roof at 155 with 2 per day this go around. Also liked G's informative urine analysis...LOL
I wouldn't get too worried Silver.
Peace
You can high dose some Hawthorn Berries for that BP big Papa. I've used up to 4 grams per day when running Tren.
I take most of my gear in the morning, then taper off by afternoon. Never take it too close to bedtime. Tren (estra-4) will keep you awake. Start with one cap perday, but I think 2 caps would be better. But you know how I roll!! :saroll:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am mobile phone browsing AM most of the day. I am off for MLK and hanging with the kids.

Quick update...I definately ate big this weekend. Not the cleanest, but finished up the weekend with a fat azz ribeye and lobster tail. Can't pass up an opportunity for that when the parents invite us over to eat and my dad is a top notch grill master.

Weight finished up at 206.5 which is up 7.5lbs in 2 weeks and I look leaner when dry than ever before.

There is some talk about the P-Plex being a bad batch. If so, Tren is an amazing compound.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8310/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I am mobile phone browsing AM most of the day. I am off for MLK and hanging with the kids.

Quick update...I definately ate big this weekend. Not the cleanest, but finished up the weekend with a fat azz ribeye and lobster tail. Can't pass up an opportunity for that when the parents invite us over to eat and my dad is a top notch grill master.

Weight finished up at 206.5 which is up 7.5lbs in 2 weeks and I look leaner when dry than ever before.

There is some talk about the P-Plex being a bad batch. If so, Tren is an amazing compound.

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8310/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102
Jebus... stop listening to the "bad batch" talk, I am sure your batch was fine.

As far as jaundice goes... yea you turn yellow. Noticeably yellow. Your eyes, skin, etc. You would know if you had jaundice. If you ran superdrol for 8 weeks you might get jaundice. Not after 2 weeks on Tren and one on Pplex.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Jebus... stop listening to the "bad batch" talk, I am sure your batch was fine.

As far as jaundice goes... yea you turn yellow. Noticeably yellow. Your eyes, skin, etc. You would know if you had jaundice. If you ran superdrol for 8 weeks you might get jaundice. Not after 2 weeks on Tren and one on Pplex.
I am not as worried about the bad batch talk as some others. My back has started tightening up more and more which is more a side of P-Plex than the Tren (from what I have read) so I feel like it is doing something.

I am very happy with the XTreme Tren product so far and have a feeling I will be stacking it again with something else. I will probably buy a bottle soon just in case this Ban talk comes up again. GMG, you will be extremely happy running this with your other goodies!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I am not as worried about the bad batch talk as some others. My back has started tightening up more and more which is more a side of P-Plex than the Tren (from what I have read) so I feel like it is doing something.

I am very happy with the XTreme Tren product so far and have a feeling I will be stacking it again with something else. I will probably buy a bottle soon just in case this Ban talk comes up again. GMG, you will be extremely happy running this with your other goodies!
And you know this!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silver, who makes the Tren compound you are using?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Silver, who makes the Tren compound you are using?
Tri City Chemicals

From the supplement site I purchased from:
XTREME TREN 90 caps (Same as TREN XTREME by american cellular labs)

I have not read a bad review from their review board except from people that probably had a crappy PCT and got gyno.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be using the same compound. I would recommend that or the Diendrone by AMS.

Ah... NP finally got some SPAWN in... nice.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be using the same compound. I would recommend that or the Diendrone by AMS.

Ah... NP finally got some SPAWN in... nice.
and at 56 bucks, its the same price as making your own. not too shabby NP! esp when i see it going for 70+ at other places :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

90mg of XTreme Tren (30mg at 6:30AM, 30mg around 11:30AM and 30mg this evening)

30MG of P-Plex Day 1 (10mg at 6:30AM pre-workout, 10mg 13:00AM and 10mg this evening)

SUPPlEMENTS:
Supplements consisted of cycle support, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, chasteberry and taurine.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Last reading: 206.5lbs (+7.5lbs) For the most part I have not been stuffing myself with everything I can fit in my mouth, but I will admit this weekend I did not eat the cleanest food. However, I am convinced that Tren is an effective fat burner because I swear I am leaning out while gaining weight. I am not saying the remaining gut is gone, but it is going and I am growing.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

No workout today due to work. I think I finally fixed the hardware issue on my clients server that had me working long hours after my real job. I have also had some much needed sleep and will be raring to go this evening for my chest workout.

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - High.
2) BP - 127/77 Next reading will be on 1/20/2009
3) AGGRESSION - No major issues with agression today as I was mainly around family. The kids wear on my temper, but that is normal without the aid of the roids.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None
7) MISC. - I still have the alpha male feeling especially when the pump sets in. I know I am not the biggest guy in the place, but I am the baddest!:twak:

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

Rash is getting better since dropping the GNC hawthorn berry. I am still taking cycle assist so I have the blood pressure supports covered. As for the urine color, I am dosing aproximately 550mg of B-6 via Cycle Assist and my B Complex. That could explain the extra yellow color of the urine.

The Workout
Off Day on Sunday. I hope my clients computer issues are fixed so that I can return to my Sunday cardio/abs day.

THOUGHTS:

I should get to compare my strength this week to last week's great chest workout. I am also thinking about adding a second chest workout with back so that I hit chest twice a week while on cycle to see if I get any benefits from the added recovery.

That would have my split as:
Mon: Chest/Tris
Tues: Cardio
Wed: Shoulders/Biceps
Thrus: Back/Chest/Abs
Fri: Off
Sat: Legs/Abs
Sun: Off or Cardio/Abs

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
aggression should come in a week. be prepared for it!

Papa T

Papa T

Awards
You can high dose some Hawthorn Berries for that BP big Papa. I've used up to 4 grams per day when running Tren.
I take most of my gear in the morning, then taper off by afternoon. Never take it too close to bedtime. Tren (estra-4) will keep you awake. Start with one cap perday, but I think 2 caps would be better. But you know how I roll!! :saroll:
Thanks again TG, your da man!!! Raised the Hawthorne Berry dosage. Hope it goes down since I'm hearing the Tren will raise it as well. Glad you told me not to take it at bedtime cuz I would have. I'm sure it's been said, but do any of you know the half life of the following products off the top of your head?... M Drol, AMS Dienedrone (Estra-4), and epidrol. I'm getting f*cking stack happy over here b*tches!!! I would be goin bananas if I wasn't so damn concerned with my liver and BP.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again TG, your da man!!! Raised the Hawthorne Berry dosage. Hope it goes down since I'm hearing the Tren will raise it as well. Glad you told me not to take it at bedtime cuz I would have. I'm sure it's been said, but do any of you know the half life of the following products off the top of your head?... M Drol, AMS Dienedrone (Estra-4), and epidrol. I'm getting f*cking stack happy over here b*tches!!! I would be goin bananas if I wasn't so damn concerned with my liver and BP.
Damn, and I thought I was going overboard with my next cycle.

Buy some super cissus and some taurine... STAT. Your liver is gonna survive. Your joints might get a little painful though and say hello to back-pumps.

BP may be an issue. You gonna dose the Mdrol the entire time?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Silver! I will look into it.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run Super and Epi stack too Papa. We should talk.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and at 56 bucks, its the same price as making your own. not too shabby NP! esp when i see it going for 70+ at other places :)
I know I've said this before, but what the Hel: NutraPlanet rulz!!! :head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to run Super and Epi stack too Papa. We should talk.
Now this is none of my business, mind you. But why are you giving your M-Drol to IrishCannon and plan on running it again stacked with Epi?
I'm assuming you know that M-Drol and Super-Drol are one and the same.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^wondering myself TG.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Now this is none of my business, mind you. But why are you giving your M-Drol to IrishCannon and plan on running it again stacked with Epi?
I'm assuming you know that M-Drol and Super-Drol are one and the same.

I took enough pills out of the bottle to run two weeks for myself too... One M-Drol bottle lasts for a buttload of lighter cycles - no need for me to have one in my cabinet when a brother in arms is experiencing a shortage on Nutraplanet. I think I sent him about 60 10mg pills.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took enough pills out of the bottle to run two weeks for myself too... One M-Drol bottle lasts for a buttload of lighter cycles - no need for me to have one in my cabinet when a brother in arms is experiencing a shortage on Nutraplanet. I think I sent him about 60 10mg pills.
I understand now brutha. Not that it was any of my business.
You are a great dude T-Lake!! Nun bettah!! :biggthumpup:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I understand now brutha. Not that it was any of my business.
You are a great dude T-Lake!! Nun bettah!! :biggthumpup:
Course its your biz-nass homie.... Thunda - the almighty god of oral steroids and pro-hormones. Without you, none of this would exist.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yu da mayne TL...hook a botha up and still coverin' bases!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Way to pay it forward bro. I have around 18 pills left that I have offered to my buddy that is running H-Drol. I don't think he will go that route with his OTC PCT though.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Way to pay it forward bro. I have around 18 pills left that I have offered to my buddy that is running H-Drol. I don't think he will go that route with his OTC PCT though.
H-Drol is yummy. I look forward to seeing that fool again in the future.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

90mg of XTreme Tren (30mg at 6:30AM, 30mg around 10:30AM pre-workout and 30mg this evening)

30MG of P-Plex Day 1 (10mg at 6:30AM pre-workout, 10mg around 10:30AM pre-workout and 10mg this evening)

SUPPlEMENTS:
Supplements consisted of cycle support, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, chasteberry and taurine. Also had BC+EAA during workout and an EAS shake afterwards.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

Last reading: 206.5lbs (+7.5lbs) I will post an update here on Wednesday.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

Strength was great today. I felt very strong and had a great drive. Today is typically an off day, but I had a chance to work out with a coworker and took it. I think I impressed him with how far my strength has come in the last week.

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - High.
2) BP - 140/77 Blood pressure whas higher today, but I did walk a few blocks to get to the pharmacy to test it. I still feel good so not overly stressing about it.
3) AGGRESSION - Had my first rage issue yesterday. The wife had to prove a point by dragging this big box of crap into my garage spot to force me to clean it up. After a little bitching I decided to take the box to a neighborhood dumpster. Well the wife didn't pull her tahoe in far enough and the wiper caught on the garage door. Instead of doing the sensible thing of pulling forward I tried to force the issue. Needless to say my fit fukked up the door alignment which caused other issues and is going to cost me money to get fixed. Live and learn I suppose.
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None
7) MISC. -

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

I definately have the agression and the strength that these compounds are supposed to provide.

The Workout
Decided to hit Back and Abs today. My last set of deadlifts I thought I was doing 275, but my partner through a 35 on one side. It felt weird pulling them up, but I finished the set before he realized what he did. I also typically max out with 75lb dumbbells on dumbbell rows. Today I used 85s and felt I could have gone higher. Mixed in several other lifts, but won't bore with details.

THOUGHTS:

No major changes to report except agression. The weight gain really slowed down after a strong week 1. I still think a 15lb gain for this cycle is doable. I am eating bigger with eggs and oatmeal from breakfast, an decent size (relatively healthy) lunch, 3PM snacks and a good dinner. I am also trying like hell to get my 2-3 protein shakes in per day.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^As if???

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ah, you finally had your roid rage moment. Happens to the best of us. But yea, generally, keeping your cool in the car is financially beneficial. I know this from experience without the help of steroids to induce anger. I just lived in LA. You want rage? Try driving home 7 miles at 4 mph for 9 months straight. I started riding my bike because it literally was faster than driving to work. I HATE LA. :lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's alright, I'm in the denial stage of never going to run a cycle...hehhehheh

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2) BP - 140/77 Blood pressure whas higher today, but I did walk a few blocks to get to the pharmacy to test it. I still feel good so not overly stressing about it.
3) AGGRESSION - Had my first rage issue yesterday. The wife had to prove a point by dragging this big box of crap into my garage spot to force me to clean it up. After a little bitching I decided to take the box to a neighborhood dumpster. Well the wife didn't pull her tahoe in far enough and the wiper caught on the garage door. Instead of doing the sensible thing of pulling forward I tried to force the issue. Needless to say my fit fukked up the door alignment which caused other issues and is going to cost me money to get fixed. Live and learn I suppose.

I definately have the agression and the strength that these compounds are supposed to provide.

The Workout
Decided to hit Back and Abs today. My last set of deadlifts I thought I was doing 275, but my partner through a 35 on one side. It felt weird pulling them up, but I finished the set before he realized what he did. I also typically max out with 75lb dumbbells on dumbbell rows. Today I used 85s and felt I could have gone higher. Mixed in several other lifts, but won't bore with details.

THOUGHTS:

No major changes to report except agression.
Shit son, those are the details that I like reading about!! Give us those lifts.
Do you keep a log book in which you write down the exercises, sets, reps, and weights used? I would never train without one myself. It keeps me motivated to progress. I look back over the last few weeks and see what I already lifted. This motivates me to "beat the logbook" and increase either reps or the weight used. I have the workouts and planned exercises typed up for the next 3 months!! I leave large spaces in between, in case I want to change something up or add an exercise at the spur of the moment.

And about that BP....I would have stayed on the extra Hawthorn Berries if I were you. I don't think that was what was causing your rash. You could try another brand if you think it was though.

I'm actually glad to hear about the increased aggression. It's my favorite "side effect"!! :zx11pissed: :twisted: :chairshot: :rant2: :smashfreakB: