Silver is taking P-Plex to the XTreme (Xtreme Tren that is).

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Send me your core day workout and I will give it a look see. I have the P90x videos and it has a core workout. I haven't watched it though. I know working the core is important, but I honestly run out of time with most my workouts due to the loads of cardio I am trying to get in. I can't wait to get this fat off so I can focus primarily on weights.

As for the doc, it is not really a routine visit. There won't be any blood tests or anything, but every doc does temp and blood pressure.
I used to feel the same way about core - just hit em real fast at the end of a random workout... but I'd run out of time or energy - that's why they earned their own day. Too important to just toss aside.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Core Day goes like this:

Cable Crunches (facing away from stack)... I taper the weights up to about 90 pounds and do 4 to 5 sets of 20 to 30.

Cable Twists - arms extended to your front and twist with the handle in both hands - taper up to 40 pounds, 3 sets of 20, both sides.

Leg Lifts (hanging by hands) toes to the cieling - or find a dip station where you can rest your elbows and do em (easier)

Roman Chair Side Bends - 3 sets of 20 with a 45 pound plate

Machine Crunch - whatever you want there... just to failure

Then I'll go to the floor and either do some decline leg lifts, or decline swiss ball situps, or some abdominal plank pull ins.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually get my core exer. done before I lift. More motivated then and it gets me warmed up.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I guess it's also important to note that I really don't take off days... Maybe 1 per 7 to 10 days... So core gives my other muscle groups a rest.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
TL is referring to one of my first logs on this site in the weight loss section. This is not even the worst point in my life, but it was before I got serious about changing my lfe.

This mother fukker is dead to me.

That picture is why I am proud of what I have accomplished in the last few years.

wow! you have come a long way! congratulations bro! you are a inspiration! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
TL's ab workout is a KILLER..
But it is one hell of a lot to bite off..
I'm a twice a week ab guy, and I can hit em quick..
Strict form and control, with the squeeze and hold at the contraction. 6 sets and I'll be sore and get a great pump..

Simple workout.. 2 minutes rest between sets and you can bang it all out in 20 minutes..
weighted crunches: 4 sets of 20 reps
leg lifts: 2 sets to failure
I change exercises around to hit obliquies, ect..

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, mine is a bit exessive.. but we all train for different reasons.

I have to absorb bombs to the gut... :lol:

DLM5

DLM5

Awards

Ah, you fight.. kool..
That workout is not for the beginner for sure.. I could do it but I'd be friggin hurting when I sat up outta bed.. :lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can never go wrong building up your core strength. It's the whole "weakest link theory" again..

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Damn man what a trunaround you have already made. nice job! impressive and dedicated!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

I have to say that when TL was in town the Core workout we did was pretty over the top.

Wait till Timber has you hanging from a bar, legs up, lower abs fully contracted, and then starts throwing a 12lbs medicine ball at your gut.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that when TL was in town the Core workout we did was pretty over the top.

Wait till Timber has you hanging from a bar, legs up, lower abs fully contracted, and then starts throwing a 12lbs medicine ball at your gut.
DAMN :jaw:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Haha, good times for all.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Your thoughts on P-Plex so far?
I have not been able to tell much difference from just running the Tren. However, it is only Day 3 and it takes a little time for P-plex to work its magic. I was pretty happy with bicep day today and was able to do a final set of 55 x 5 with hammer curls. That is a PR for me.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to pound those hammers Silver!!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Are you using lean xtreme during PCT. didn't see it on pg. 1 but thought i saw it earlier, maybe not. are you prone to gyno @ all or are you just dosing the B6 to be safe?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Are you using lean xtreme during PCT. didn't see it on pg. 1 but thought i saw it earlier, maybe not. are you prone to gyno @ all or are you just dosing the B6 to be safe?
I am doing Vitamin C and ALRI Restore for Cortisol Control and will maybe throw some DHEA in the mix during PCT.

I don't appear to be prone to gyno since this is my 3rd cycle without issues. The first cycle of M-Drol I didn't use a SERM and only had a test booster for PCT and came away with no issues. I am more prepared this time of course! I am dosing the b-6 and chasteberry just in case for prolactin reasons as I don't want leaky nips.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

90mg of XTreme Tren (30mg at 6:30AM pre-workout, 30mg around 10:30 and 30mg this evening)

30MG of P-Plex Day 1 (10mg at 6:30AM pre-workout, 10mg around 10:30 and 10mg this evening)

SUPPlEMENTS:
Supplements consisted of cycle support, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, chasteberry and taurine. Also had BC+EAA during my workout and a Protein shake after workout.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

204.5lbs (+5.5lbs) Weight was down to 204.5 this morning.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

I felt extremely strong today and set one PR that I was pretty proud of.

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - High.
2) BP - Dr. appt rescheduled until Thursday.
3) AGGRESSION - Same.
4) HAIR LOSS - Holy crap all my hair fell out (oh wait that was years ago).
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - None.
7) MISC. - None

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

This morning's workout was one of the best bicep and shoulder workouts that I have had. I felt extremely strong and I continued through all my sets without losing motivation or strength.

The Workout
I started with hammer curls on a set of 10x40lbs, 10x45lbs, 10x50lbs and finished with 5x55lbs (PR)
I also did incline hammer curls, isolation curls, wide and close grip EZ bar curls and Reverse curls.

Shoulders consisted of Dumbbell shoulder press, hammer smith shoulder press, hammer smith shrugs (seated and standing), front and side raises and finished with dumbbell shrugs.

THOUGHTS:

Today I have had a little bit of a headache. I am not sure if it is blood pressure related or just fluky. I did go buy some stand alone hawthorn berry to supplement with the Cycle Assist. Besides that I am on top of the world and I swear I am leaning out while gaining size. Maybe it is in my head, but the gut seems smaller in the mirror. I also have to say I am enjoying this cycle so far more than my last Epistane one. I have also not had any nipple sensitivity whatsoever.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
B*tch, what was the PR? You can't just SAY that and not bust it out on us...:firedevil:

EDIT: Oh, I guess it's hammer curls... C'mon man... Give me a 600 pound deadlift.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
B*tch, what was the PR? You can't just SAY that and not bust it out on us...:firedevil:

EDIT: Oh, I guess it's hammer curls... C'mon man... Give me a 600 pound deadlift.
I don't see any impressive deadlifts in my near future. :-( That is not one of my strong points. I have a had time keeping my back straight due to the years of crappy posture.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any impressive deadlifts in my near future. :-( That is not one of my strong points. I have a had time keeping my back straight due to the years of crappy posture.
I guess the only PRs I really track would be deads, squats, chest presses (inc / dec / flat), military, and I'm going to start keeping track of close stance leg press... My arm stuff fluctuates, and they are already too big for my body. :lol:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on the back issue silver. I've been through alot and lifting heavy on squat in my earlier years and throwing up wieght when i was younger i think just took a wear on my man. to be honest leg press, lunges, step-ups i do regularly.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
I'm right with you there brother. We'll overcome our bad habits, no worries! :type:

*as i hunch over my desk that was built for someone much shorter*

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Silver.. today is your BP reading with your doc.. I should have asked you this before today, duh!
Could you ask your doc what your BP was the last time you had it checked, before you started your cycle..
I'm gonna go back and scope your first post on the log, but I don't recall a baseline BP.. though it's hard to call a BP a s baseline without a lot of readings to set the baseline..

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Silver.. today is your BP reading with your doc.. I should have asked you this before today, duh!
Could you ask your doc what your BP was the last time you had it checked, before you started your cycle..
I'm gonna go back and scope your first post on the log, but I don't recall a baseline BP.. though it's hard to call a BP a s baseline without a lot of readings to set the baseline..
My appointment is at 1PM. If I recall the last time at the Dr it was 125/75.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
My appointment is at 1PM. If I recall the last time at the Dr it was 125/75.
That's a pretty f*cking good BP. In fact my BP was 125/72 last time I checked. Interested in seeing how yours fairs on tren. I know epi put my numbers up to 135/88.... a tad bit high, but nothing I was gonna stop my cycle for.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
My blood pressure reading today was 127/77. I will post the remaining update later today. Weight is up again to 206.5 which is 7.5lbs. Today's workout is back and abs and I will be tearing sh1t up.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
My blood pressure reading today was 127/77. I will post the remaining update later today. Weight is up again to 206.5 which is 7.5lbs. Today's workout is back and abs and I will be tearing sh1t up.
BP is good to go.. up 7.5lbs in 11 days, with 31 days to go on this cycle.. the P-Plex hasn't even kicked in yet.. your gonna blow up, this is gonna be fun to watch..

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Man you are making it hard to wait to break into this estra-9 compound... One... more... month...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
My experience 1.5 weeks in says this stuff does everything the reviews at the site I bought it from said. I have a controlled agression an inner strength that is building daily. I think you will love it especially with the rest of the goodies you will be throwing at it. Below 200lbs would be a thing of the past for you.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is getting good boys...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Right on! Man, my next one is gonna be pretty nuts. If 1T and xtreme tren are everything they're cracked up to be, I plan on making some serious gains.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Right on! Man, my next one is gonna be pretty nuts. If 1T and xtreme tren are everything they're cracked up to be, I plan on making some serious gains.
Don't even get me started... I'm starting to get really annoyed that I'm not on a cycle right about now... :rocketwhore:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Don't even get me started... I'm starting to get really annoyed that I'm not on a cycle right about now... :rocketwhore:
Have you read what my next cycle was?

:redeemerwhore:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 1-T log I followed had him +9 lbs in 4 weeks...no sides, strength went way up.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

90mg of XTreme Tren (30mg at 6:30AM, 30mg around 10:30AM and 30mg this Pre-workout)

30MG of P-Plex Day 1 (10mg at 6:30AM pre-workout, 10mg around 10:30AM and 10mg Pre-workout)

SUPPlEMENTS:
Supplements consisted of cycle support, fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, chasteberry and taurine. Also had BC+EAA during my workout and a Protein shake after workout.

MEASUREMENTS & WEIGHT:

204.5lbs (+5.5lbs) My weight is fluctuating the last few days. Yesterday I weighed in at 206.5 and today 204lbs.

STRENGTH/ENDURANCE:

I had a great back workout and felt extremely strong. I definately have the alpha male thing going on right now.

SIDES:

1) LIBIDO - High, but my work schedule is messing up the opportunities..
2) BP - 127/77 Still dosing extra Hawthorn Berry besides the amount included with Cycle Assist.
3) AGGRESSION - Definately feeling a tad more moody. It is either cycle related or stress related based on what has gone on this week.
4) HAIR LOSS - Holy crap all my hair fell out (oh wait that was years ago).
5) GYNO SYMPTOMS - None
6) TESTICULAR ATROPHY - None.
7) MISC. - None

MOOD/ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE:

I am drinking a ton of water (probably 2 gallons most days) and I am still having a hard time getting my pee to be clear. Sometimes it is very yellow even for my normal days. My skin is also pretty dry, but that could be due to the colder weather here. I will try to drink more water just in case, but I already feel like I am floating and I am tired of peeing constantly.

The Workout
Today was back and abs day. I hit deadlifts, hammer smith rows, cable rows, hammer smith lat pull down and cable lat pull down. Also did a little ab work, but time was tight so I cut it short to hit 16 minutes of cardio before heading home. I had a great pump and it was almost painful in my forarms with some of the lifts.

THOUGHTS:

No headache today. Back pumps have popped up during my back workout and my lower back is stiff today. Nothing that I can't deal with in it helps me to know I am alive. The cycle is going well and I still have 3+ weeks left to ride this train. I guess the size gain is a little noticeable as I have received more and more comments lately about getting huge. It is funny because most of the time I don't see it.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Lets see some weights homie! At least Deads, sheeeit.

Come work out with me, see if you still feel ALPHA!!

:firedevil:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hmm... Up your dose of milk thistle and see if that doesn't help your pee turn clear. Sometimes vitamins can turn your pee dark if you are taking a bunch of them.

Ok, so here I did some research for you about pee. You know you got homies when they are reading up on f*cking piss for you. :rofl:

Not really the funnest subject, but I hope this helps.

urine consists of water and dissolved waste material from what you have been drinking and eating. It also includes dead blood cells and other material the body wants to eliminate.

The kidneys process the blood plasma, allowing water, sugars, vitamins, amino acids and other vital substances back into the bloodstream. They eliminate excess water, salts and minerals, as well as urea from protein digestion, uric acid, creatinine from muscle breakdown, hormone waste and toxins. Also eliminated is urochrome, which is a yellow pigment that comes from the processing of dead blood cells in the liver.

The urochrome gives the urine a pale yellow color, which is its normal color.
Abnormal colors

Since the normal color of urine is pale yellow, variations can be an indication of health problems or be the result of certain foods that have been eaten.
Clear urine

If a person has been drinking an excess of water or diuretics such as coffee or beer, the urine may have little or no color. Typically, it is nothing to worry about if it happens occasionally.
Yellow urine

Excess sweating could result in the urine becoming a deeper yellow. Also, it is a sign that you have not been drinking enough liquids
Dark yellow urine

Liver problems or jaundice can cause the urine to become consistently a dark yellow color. Be sure you have been drinking enough fluids before jumping to conclusions.
Orange urine

People who eat too many carrots--like from a juicer--may see orange urine. Also, too much Vitamin C can turn the urine orange.
Brown urine

Brown urine can an indication of a serious condition. It could be caused by liver disease, hepatitis, melanoma cancer, or copper poisoning. Other symptoms from those ailments should also be considered as indicators. But note that if you had recently eaten fava beans or taken a laxative, your urine also could turn brown.
Greenish urine

A urinary tract infection, bile problems and certain drugs can cause the urine to turn greenish. A brighter green color is an indication of an excess of B vitamins.
Blue urine

Urine with a bluish tint can be caused by a psuedomonas bacterial infection. It can also be an indication of high levels of calcium.
Reddish urine

There are a number of things that can cause the urine to have a red tint.
Blood

A small amount of blood in the urine can give it a red tint. Sometimes droplets of blood are seen. A bladder infection, kidney stones or bladder stones can result in urine with red in it. Also, a slight injury to the bladder or kidney can result in bleeding into the urine. Some professional boxers have been known to pass blood in their urine after a fight.

If you see what looks like blood in your urine, it is a good idea to go to the doctor to check the condition.
Food

Eating beets can result in reddish-purple urine.

Acidic urine will turn red after eating blackberries. Alkaline urine will look reddish after eating rhubarb. Whether your urine is acidic or alkaline is usually determined by other foods you have eaten.

Candy or pills with a dye can temporarily turn the urine red.
Poison

Lead or mercury poisoning can turn the urine reddish. If you suspect you have ingested and have been handling those toxic metals, and your urine is red, you should see your physician.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Lets see some weights homie! At least Deads, sheeeit.

Come work out with me, see if you still feel ALPHA!!

:firedevil:
My deads are a weak point for me. I am only doing 225lbs for 3 sets of 10.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I have some stand alone milk thistle that I can start dosing. I have been trying to keep my Cycle Assist doses as far away from the Tren/P-Plex because I have read things where the milk thistle can prevent the full effect of the PH. So I typically dose my Cycle Assist at 10PM and usually at 4AM when I get up to pee. If I don't get up to pee I take it around 6AM.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Urine is green and smells like a compost pile...eating too much asparagus!

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
I have some stand alone milk thistle that I can start dosing. I have been trying to keep my Cycle Assist doses as far away from the Tren/P-Plex because I have read things where the milk thistle can prevent the full effect of the PH. So I typically dose my Cycle Assist at 10PM and usually at 4AM when I get up to pee. If I don't get up to pee I take it around 6AM.
Yep, what I've read too...
Solution I read was.. cycle assist no less than 4 hours before or after you dose your PH...
can't remember who wrote it.. :ponder:

Someone got the deff answer to this??

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that to prevent a conflict with the milk thistle?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Is that to prevent a conflict with the milk thistle?
Yep. Not sure how much of a difference it actually makes, but if it works for ya, then more power to you.