Silver is taking P-Plex to the XTreme (Xtreme Tren that is).

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Yea, tren kicks pretty fast. My aggression has been up really high too. I about tore my girlfriend a new one (not in a good way) earlier today.

I was pissed all the time while on that stack and I think Tren moreso than the P-Plex. I felt like my wife was on my ass and blamed me for everything which made made me overly defenseive and on attack mode. I will have to bevery careful if I run that compound again or my marriage might be affected. I was able to salvage things last week.

That being said there were other factors involved besides my trigger temper that contributed to the arguments.

fernalfers

Awards
Great! Are you saying i might get a little aggression? I already want to rip my wife's head off. Whats going to happen once i start my cycle. Maybe i should save some funds for a Divorce lawyer as well just in case.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Great! Are you saying i might get a little aggression? I already want to rip my wife's head off. Whats going to happen once i start my cycle. Maybe i should save some funds for a Divorce lawyer as well just in case.
I had a few incidents during this cycle. I almost ripped my kid's basketball coach a new ass because he didn't play my son in the 4th quarter. I also had another time when I got really pissed for something minor. The key is to know that your anger is hightened and understand that people are not attacking you. :)

Or maybe I am just a **** and used these compounds as an excuse.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
guys i swear to you i've been in this same boat lately. and only on epi and mmv2. seems odd but i have not been able to control my anger. really and truly it's bad for us guys when we can't control our anger even though we have excuses to get pissed or we are defending ourselves, but a woman has the same ol excuse. it's my period or i'm just tired. If it's us, then it could be the supplements. I can honestly say that my test has been crazy lately since i upped my dosages and has made my blood pressure and my anger uncontrollable when my wife gets on my case but it's also her phuckin fault. it's an anger truth serum.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Note to self....I must avoid these!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
5-HTP will keep your aggression just a little bit lower.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to look into that then...I want to rip heads off and I am natty!!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
don't take it. roids are a truth serum. know your inner self. hahahaha.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I am just an angry man. I must have some control over it tho...been married 26 years to same girl.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
congratulations on that bro. i've been for 7 years and she knows exactly what to do to push my buttons. i hate arguing and i think she just loves it. aaaahhhhhhgggggg.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our buttons are always so easy to find aren't they??

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
guys i swear to you i've been in this same boat lately. and only on epi and mmv2. seems odd but i have not been able to control my anger. really and truly it's bad for us guys when we can't control our anger even though we have excuses to get pissed or we are defending ourselves, but a woman has the same ol excuse. it's my period or i'm just tired. If it's us, then it could be the supplements. I can honestly say that my test has been crazy lately since i upped my dosages and has made my blood pressure and my anger uncontrollable when my wife gets on my case but it's also her phuckin fault. it's an anger truth serum.
Glad to know I am not alone. That being said I have heard that MMV2 really gets the agression flowing like no other.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Glad to know I am not alone. That being said I have heard that MMV2 really gets the agression flowing like no other.
I wanna try that $hit real bad!!!

Bravoboy: Hows the BP on MMV2? You said your BP is up? Is it from your old lady or the MMV2?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have wanted to run MMV2 for some time now...just worried about going postal. They also have reformulated it...new and improved version!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have wanted to run MMV2 for some time now...just worried about going postal. They also have reformulated it...new and improved version!!
You aren't gonna go postal... it's a controllable thing, I tend to snap for like 10 seconds, then I'm like WTF am I doing, that was stupid...

It's something to be wary of, but it isn't like you turn from Dr. Jekyll into Mr. Hyde... I have yet to break anything on purpose.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Epi has been known to cause aggression in some. Not in me, I just wanted to sleep all damn day.

Epi and MMV2 should be pretty potent in the aggression department.

Tren and MMV2 might be the Captain America Super Soldier Serum.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Just breathe and count before you react. It is something that must be controlled or you are indeed going to risk relationships, especially if they don't know you're using anabolics.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established

It amazingly does. And i'm not prone to being aggresive on any prohormone or AS. so go figure. I enjoy this compound very much. 2 bottles goes a long way.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK guys I finally took some updated pics. I personally see some improvement from the beginning of the cycle and know I still have a very long way to go. I think I have my muscle mass to a point now where I can cut and look pretty solid where as before I felt like if I cut I would just look like a skinny guy. That was my reasoning for starting with these desingers prior to getting my body fat low enough. I know it is the opposite of what is recommended, but I wanted to look big even though I knew I still had/have too much bodyfat. Now I feel like if I can cut 10+lbs off I will have a very solid muscular base that will have me looking like a bodybuilder (my definition is someone that lifts weights regularly) rather than just a skinny guy.

That being said here we go:
PCT Week 1 Pics

For comparison here are my awful Pre-Cycle Pics:

I really dont like juping into the ass end of a log.. but over hearing about how far you came ect..ect.. i dug up some old threads/logs on you. I seen the ones of you at some pool. all I have to save is you would, and will give some many people the inspiration to loose weight and really get into shape. you have done what allot of people cannot do, nor have the drive to do! very impressed, you have so much to be proud of! Keep doing what your doing Silver:) again really outstanding!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I really dont like juping into the ass end of a log.. but over hearing about how far you came ect..ect.. i dug up some old threads/logs on you. I seen the ones of you at some pool. all I have to save is you would, and will give some many people the inspiration to loose weight and really get into shape. you have done what allot of people cannot do, nor have the drive to do! very impressed, you have so much to be proud of! Keep doing what your doing Silver:) again really outstanding!

Thanks for the postive feedback. Others have definately inspired me to keep it going. I have seen how far ThunderGod, DelSolRob and others have come and it made me realize I can do it.

What is funny (not really) is the pic of me at the pool I had actually lost around 40lbs from my real fat ass point. Luckily I don't have any shirtless oics of those times.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you're trying to loose, and i'm trying to gain. can't we just trade?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
4% from me and 5% from money.... That'll give you a good 18 pounds of solid mud.

You're welcome! :thumbsup:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can I donate to the cause too!!

Silver..glad to see that shirt won't be around also!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am more than happy to donate some BF to your cause suncloud.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Can I donate to the cause too!!

Silver..glad to see that shirt won't be around also!!
I love how you guys give him a hard time for a shirt that was more than likely in fashion when he wore it...

Still not as bad as a pink polo shirt. Jesus, what the hell was that Kanye West metro sh*t all about?!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know you have one screamin' in your closet G!!^^^

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I love how you guys give him a hard time for a shirt that was more than likely in fashion when he wore it...

Still not as bad as a pink polo shirt. Jesus, what the hell was that Kanye West metro sh*t all about?!
I have a pink Polo. It's pretty sweet. Probably have about 20 in different colors. Kanye copied me.

Anyway, those Gordon Gecko white collar shirts were probably in when Silver was about 12... He looks at least 15 in that picture. :lol:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I have a pink Polo. It's pretty sweet. Probably have about 20 in different colors. Kanye copied me.

Anyway, those Gordon Gecko white collar shirts were probably in when Silver was about 12... He looks at least 15 in that picture. :lol:
I could have sworn people started wearing them again for a brief period of time about 4-5 years ago.

I know you have a pink polo. You also rock out to Justin Timberlake while beating people up... you're just a different kind of cat than most. :lol:

AZ- nope, no pink shirts in my closet... actually no polo's either, as I have grown out of all the ones I owned. I need to pick up a few new ones for my less formal days at work.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

That shirt is actually a Tommy Hilfiger and it was in style at one point. I think it was around 1996 - 98 when I wore it. You were just a pup at that point.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I could have sworn people started wearing them again for a brief period of time about 4-5 years ago.

I know you have a pink polo. You also rock out to Justin Timberlake while beating people up... you're just a different kind of cat than most. :lol:

AZ- nope, no pink shirts in my closet... actually no polo's either, as I have grown out of all the ones I owned. I need to pick up a few new ones for my less formal days at work.
Well the true Gecko has the white cuffs AND white collar... I still see some people rock the white collar only, its just not something that junior people wear. I guess a senior dude can get away with pretty much anything.

I also had my first 400 pound DL rockin to a Timber song. :lol:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That shirt is actually a Tommy Hilfiger and it was in style at one point. I think it was around 1996 - 98 when I wore it. You were just a pup at that point.
Hahaha - 96-98...

That was years 13-15 for me. End of Jr. High, beginning of High School.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Aren't you your own boss? Shouldn't it be casual day everyday?
Well I do have to meet with clients when I want to make money...

Some clients are more laid back than others. I try to keep a collared shirt on when I work outside the office... kinda reminds me that I am there to work, not to screw around... cause with my job, it's really easy to get distracted.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You can probably just make it into 2 shirts, a pillowcase, and 3 pairs of boxers now. Back in style! Booya!

fernalfers

Awards
Silver maybe i missed it but what was your end result. Weight? Muscle? were you happy with the Bridge?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Silver maybe i missed it but what was your end result. Weight? Muscle? were you happy with the Bridge?
My starting weight was 199. I finished the cycle at a leaner 208lbs. I am down to the 204lb range right now, but I have kept the added size in my arms, chest and back. I swear the combo put my body into a state that it wants to shed the excess fat. I feel like I wake up daily and feel slimmer than before.

I think you will be happy with this combo. One peice of advice would be to eat, eat and eat. I don't think I allowed myself to eat enough to gain the weight that I should have due to the demons still in my closet. If I had it to do over again I would have ensured I ate 4000-5000 calories daily and I think I would have hit the 15lb mark.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are carrying more LBM so the metabolism is kicked up a bit more...keep eating well and pounding the weights bubba!!

fernalfers

Awards
Great to hear Silver. I start my bridge next week so i'll keep in mind to eat as much as possible.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Figured I would post a quick update. This has been a week from hell so I missed one of my scheduled workouts, but I will make it up tomorrow. I ran through the P90x Ab Ripper course (15 minutes). I thought I was going to puke midway into it. I finished the set, but I did miss a few reps. I have never worked my abs that hard before. It hurt so good.

Today I worked biceps and shoulders. I really put myself through the paces with this workout. My strength is still very high and much higher than I was pre-cycle. However, this morning my weight was down to 200 which is only +1 from where I was before the cycle. I am not too disappointed because the mirror says that I am bigger where it counts and smaller where I can afford to lose the weight. That being said I am going to continue watching what I am eating and who knows, maybe I end up doing a recomp rather than the bulk that I initially invisioned.

I put my name in the hat for testing the new Methyl Masterdrol and would be super pumped if chosen. I wouldn't start it until I got back from Cabo which would be 5+ weeks from the end of the last cycle. A little early, but I think it would be OK with that compound. I am not getting too worked up over it because I never win anything. :-(

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Figured I would post a quick update. This has been a week from hell so I missed one of my scheduled workouts, but I will make it up tomorrow. I ran through the P90x Ab Ripper course (15 minutes). I thought I was going to puke midway into it. I finished the set, but I did miss a few reps. I have never worked my abs that hard before. It hurt so good.

Today I worked biceps and shoulders. I really put myself through the paces with this workout. My strength is still very high and much higher than I was pre-cycle. However, this morning my weight was down to 200 which is only +1 from where I was before the cycle. I am not too disappointed because the mirror says that I am bigger where it counts and smaller where I can afford to lose the weight. That being said I am going to continue watching what I am eating and who knows, maybe I end up doing a recomp rather than the bulk that I initially invisioned.

I put my name in the hat for testing the new Methyl Masterdrol and would be super pumped if chosen. I wouldn't start it until I got back from Cabo which would be 5+ weeks from the end of the last cycle. A little early, but I think it would be OK with that compound. I am not getting too worked up over it because I never win anything. :-(
Eeeeaaaassssyyy man...

I think it would be a good idea to try some natural progress for a few months. You've made a lot of positive changes... but at some point you're going to need to figure out how to handle your sh*t without some sort of concoction in your bloodstream.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol. tren is addicting as sin. hold of on your next cycle. if tren treated you like it treated me, nothing else will come close to that awesome feeling of being "on".

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Eeeeaaaassssyyy man...

I think it would be a good idea to try some natural progress for a few months. You've made a lot of positive changes... but at some point you're going to need to figure out how to handle your sh*t without some sort of concoction in your bloodstream.
If I have a chance to do a sponsored log of LG's MM I won't pass it up. Especially since the side effects are minimal and it is lower on the hormonal scale. Otherwise I will definately be holding off for a minimum of the cycle + PCT = Time Off. I have run a few cycles, but I have always taken the recommended time off between cycles.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
lol. tren is addicting as sin. hold of on your next cycle. if tren treated you like it treated me, nothing else will come close to that awesome feeling of being "on".
I am worried that I won't find another compound that I like as much. I personally liked Xtreme Tren more than my M-Drol run. That being said M-Drol was not under the best circumstances for me so I would like to give it another shot in a year or so when I am ready to do a serious bulk.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I ran through the P90x Ab Ripper course (15 minutes). I thought I was going to puke midway into it. I finished the set, but I did miss a few reps. I have never worked my abs that hard before. It hurt so good.
Silver3CSRT8, give the Plyometrics a try - it is an intense jumping experience and will leave you drained yet energized at the same time - I don't know how else to explain it. Plyometrics is one of my favorite P90X routines.

I would not worry too much about finding another compound you'll like better than Xtreme Tren. Your body may not react the same the next go around, which is ok since you still have options to use something else. Options are good, but if you really like it you can always get more.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
If I have a chance to do a sponsored log of LG's MM I won't pass it up. Especially since the side effects are minimal and it is lower on the hormonal scale. Otherwise I will definately be holding off for a minimum of the cycle + PCT = Time Off. I have run a few cycles, but I have always taken the recommended time off between cycles.
You're missing my point... but whatever man - do your thing.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You're missing my point... but whatever man - do your thing.

I totally understand your point and do agree with what you are saying. If the LG thing doesn't go through then I am staying off the juice for a while. By the time I try to cycle again I plan to be below 10% body fat so I can get the most out of it. Besides, I have natural growth still in me and I am sure of that.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You guys would have been proud of me. I skipped lunch at my favorite mexican food place today and went to work out at lunch. My lower back is still sore from a few weeks ago so I skipped deadlifts. I think I need to get my back checked out next week if it continues.