SilentBob's (no-drama) chatroom

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That poor Borat imitator has almost NO junk!! Why are all the ladies clamoring around him, I wonder???!!
That's what a good personality will get for you TG. ;)

To top it off, the cutest chick(IMO) is also right next to his nut sack.... go figure.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gotcha now. Cool beans. There are some really good entries on that thread BTW.
It's been pretty fun. The crew and I have some fun stuff planned for the whole month with a different contest each week. They're mostly October/Fall/Halloween themed. Feel free to enter and nab something. We don't discriminate, and it's not like there's an obligation to log it! lol Geez... just had the thought... $50K worth of product out there and if we mandated that it all be logged, I'd be busy for YEARS just trying to catch up!!! (Kidding...I don't read logs...I'm a horrible person...) ;)

That poor Borat imitator has almost NO junk!! Why are all the ladies clamoring around him, I wonder???!!
Sometimes my wife refers to it as a "gay lapdog". She desperately wants one. I got a Great Dane instead. :D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes my wife refers to it as a "gay lapdog". She desperately wants one. I got a Great Dane instead. :D
So you are saying that your personality was a secondary factor in your wife choosing to marry you.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you are saying that your personality was a secondary factor in your wife choosing to marry you.
Yeah. The real deciding factor is something that I can't show you on here... and it probably wouldn't fit on the screen anyway... and you'd be jealous....of my schlong cause yeah she really likes it so there.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Indian Tabloid? Not sure if legit, or 'The Onion,' legit.
Best line of the whole article: "The surgeon removed the barrier between her two vaginas, leaving her with one big one"

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm I wonder if she ever yelled out "wrong hole!"
Actually, a buddy of mine use to date a girl like this. When ever one hole got tired, he just put it in the other one. Weird but true.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
reminds me of this chick that only liked it in the "other hole" she was kind of a whore though and didn't wanna get prego again

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reminds me of this chick that only liked it in the "other hole" she was kind of a whore though and didn't wanna get prego again
Sounds like a smart lady lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew a girl who had been raped, who after that could only orgasm from anal. She didn't mind regular sex, but couldn't get off from it

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I knew a girl who had been raped, who after that could only orgasm from anal. She didn't mind regular sex, but couldn't get off from it
makes sense, women are far more psychological in sex then men will ever be.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The world would have ended years ago is that was the case lol.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too!! ^^^^^^^^^

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, so he asks the biker his name.

"Fred," he replies.

"Fred what?" the officer asks.

"Just Fred," the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break, and write him out a warning instead of a ticket.

The officer then presses him for the last name.

The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it.

The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it. "Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?"

The biker replies, "It's a long story, so stay with me. I was born Fred Johnson. I studied hard and got good grades. When I got older, I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Johnson, MD.

"After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through School, got my degree, so then I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS.

"Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS, with VD.

"Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Johnson, MD, with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Johnson with VD. Then the VD took away my 'Johnson', so now, I'm, Just Fred."

The officer walked away in tears, laughing.....

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just because I don't play well with others doesn't mean I play well with myself. wait what?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just because I don't play well with others doesn't mean I play well with myself. wait what?
I've never met anyone that can have rough sex with themselves. Kudos TAD. lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
In case you guys don't watch The League, this was the start to season 3

[video=youtube;I4VnSNZKQ-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4VnSNZKQ-g[/video]

vinnythestick

vinnythestick

Awards
A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, so he asks the biker his name.

"Fred," he replies.

"Fred what?" the officer asks.

"Just Fred," the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break, and write him out a warning instead of a ticket.

The officer then presses him for the last name.

The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it.

The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it. "Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?"

The biker replies, "It's a long story, so stay with me. I was born Fred Johnson. I studied hard and got good grades. When I got older, I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Johnson, MD.

"After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through School, got my degree, so then I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS.

"Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS, with VD.

"Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Johnson, MD, with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Johnson with VD. Then the VD took away my 'Johnson', so now, I'm, Just Fred."

The officer walked away in tears, laughing.....
lol

I wish I could try this, but I'm glad I can't!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Very! and whats got me is that there looks to be a fight between Captain America and Thor. just a quick glimpse but I'm intrigued

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very! and whats got me is that there looks to be a fight between Captain America and Thor. just a quick glimpse but I'm intrigued
Lord Thor wouldst verily crush him!!
Even a super-soldier is no match for a god.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The most intriguing thing about the Avengers, at least to me, is the inner turmoil in the group. You always have heads clashing with Cap. American and Iron Man, as evidence by the trailer(different beliefs will do that). Of course, Hulk always causes trouble. The battles between him and the rest of the Avengers are better then any of their team up fights IMO. One aspect I really like is what they are doing with Tony Stark and the play between him and Bruce Banner. Tony is the only person in the world that wants to see Banner go ape **** crazy, and Banner likes it. That just sounds cool. The best line I've heard from the film so far, was from a footage sneak peak at the Orlando Comic Con(I believe) in which Stark is talking to a trap Loki. Loki looks at Stark and says, "I have an entire army." Stark looks calmly at Loki and says, " Yeah, well.... we have a Hulk." Nuff said lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked Edward Norton as Bruce Banner and was kinda hoping he would play him in the avengers :(

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Loki looks at Stark and says, "I have an entire army." Stark looks calmly at Loki and says, " Yeah, well.... we have a Hulk." Nuff said lol.
Awesome! I love the Avengers and can't wait to see it! Disney XD has the Avengers cartoon series on there and it is pretty cool! I rented the Hulk vs Thor and Hulk vs Wolverine the other day and it was awesome!

This is going to be about the greatest movie ever made in my opinion!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I liked Edward Norton as Bruce Banner and was kinda hoping he would play him in the avengers :(
Me too , but I was anticipating him not reprising his role.

That trailer was awesome!!!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
The most intriguing thing about the Avengers, at least to me, is the inner turmoil in the group. You always have heads clashing with Cap. American and Iron Man, as evidence by the trailer(different beliefs will do that). Of course, Hulk always causes trouble. The battles between him and the rest of the Avengers are better then any of their team up fights IMO. One aspect I really like is what they are doing with Tony Stark and the play between him and Bruce Banner. Tony is the only person in the world that wants to see Banner go ape **** crazy, and Banner likes it. That just sounds cool. The best line I've heard from the film so far, was from a footage sneak peak at the Orlando Comic Con(I believe) in which Stark is talking to a trap Loki. Loki looks at Stark and says, "I have an entire army." Stark looks calmly at Loki and says, " Yeah, well.... we have a Hulk." Nuff said lol.
Oof!! I got goosebumps reading that last line, Loki is great too, love me a good bad guy.

Alas, i feel the same brother. Edward made it more serious to me, more intense. And the stark difference between the two (hulk vs man) was awesome. This guy looks more beasty-ish he's got that heavy brow.

question, Spiderman was an original Avenger no?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oof!! I got goosebumps reading that last line, Loki is great too, love me a good bad guy.

Alas, i feel the same brother. Edward made it more serious to me, more intense. And the stark difference between the two (hulk vs man) was awesome. This guy looks more beasty-ish he's got that heavy brow.

question, Spiderman was an original Avenger no?
No Spiderman wasn't an original Avenger. Originals were Hulk, Iron Man, Thor and Cap. Spiderman would join the team later, on and off as sort of a recruitment candidate but never actually became a full Avenger. He did the same for FF, Xforce and Xmen.

As for the Banner thing, I'm happy with anyone BUT Edward Norton playing him. Eric Bana was a much better Hulk IMO and the first movie was much better in terms of acting and action(just go back and watch'em back to back like I did and you'll know what I'm talking about;)). Norton is just way too nasally and feminine for me to ever believe he is any type of super hero. Great actor but he absolutely sucked in The Incredible Hulk. So did Liv Tyler lol. Jennifer Connelly anyday.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edward Norton is just way too nasally and feminine for me to ever believe he is any type of super hero. Great actor but he absolutely sucked in The Incredible Hulk. So did Liv Tyler lol. Jennifer Connelly anyday.
Norton looked less than feminine in American History X.
I guess he didn't like the look though. He returned to the land of the skinny afterwards.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
No Spiderman wasn't an original Avenger. Originals were Hulk, Iron Man, Thor and Cap. Spiderman would join the team later, on and off as sort of a recruitment candidate but never actually became a full Avenger. He did the same for FF, Xforce and Xmen.
No love for The Black Panther eh?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Big bump for The Walking Dead.

Apparently the zombies this year have a terrible sense of smell unlike last years episode w/ the rain.

We waiting a f*cking year for Rick to tell us what the Dr. said to him, and he was about to say it, but scumbag writers made him say it wasn't important. LIARS!

Anyway guys I was sick all of last week so I finally got back in to the gym this evening. I had forgotten how rude people are at 'peak hours.' When I'm in the middle of a set on a bench that has some pegs for weights on the back, some jackasses are still racking/unracking weights from them. I felt like grabbing a 5lb and banging it against the side of whatever bench they were on/machine they were using. Maybe then they'd understand why it pisses me off so much. Jerks.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never go at peak hours period. That's how murder was created.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established